Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
Jago
Hardrada
Fade out
Chocolate Thunder
Black Magic
christmasborocooper
Hlebagone
Pierre Littbarski
L r dd
Tom
Chris 23*
TheCrazy58
Jaime
Six
Sheffield gunner
COTR
S4P
Luis
Deluded F*ck™
Glenarch of the Glen
Kimbo
Isco Benny
Tweesus
Aristoskank
debaser
29 posters

FA Cup Semi Finals

Tom
    Tom

Number of posts : 12185
    Supports : Chelsea
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

FA Cup Semi Finals - Page 2 Empty Re: FA Cup Semi Finals

Post by Tom Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:49 pm

malouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuda.

oh well, should have been a pen for villa but we're going to go through anyway. this was also fairly strong evidence for why lampard is world class. that statement may not be true, but believe it.
    Sheffield gunner

Number of posts : 16403
    Supports : Arsenal
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Sheffield gunner Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:52 pm

3-0

Lampard with the third.
    Tom
    Tom

Post by Tom Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:52 pm

LAMMMMPAAAARD!
    Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:56 pm

MON Grr

Chelsea have won the FA cup! Can they win the League and make it a famous double? This scouser says YES
    debaser
    debaser

Number of posts : 22064
    Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by debaser Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:59 pm

Well as flattering scorelines go, that was pretty fucking flattering.

A fluke goal and a shite c**t baldheaded wannabe-policeman cheating fuckhole of a referee combine to win the match for the turds in blue.

If that violent c**t vermin of a 'captain' lifts the cup it will be truly nauseating. I hope someone snaps his knee in half like he tried to do Milner.

Otherwise, just another day in the relentless unending misery of my football-supporting career.
    L r dd

Number of posts : 12451
    Registration date : 2008-12-22

Post by L r dd Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:00 pm

Terry gets a deserved red then Chelsea are left with just Alex for the next 3 games.....Villa get a deserved pen probably goes to extra time and they'll struggle against Bolton...but neither happen...any um thread from Pierre?
    Luis
    Luis

Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson

Post by Luis Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:00 pm

Typical Germans Rolling Eyes
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171

Post by Kimbo Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:04 pm

debaser wrote:Well as flattering scorelines go, that was pretty fucking flattering.

A fluke goal and a shite c**t baldheaded wannabe-policeman cheating fuckhole of a referee combine to win the match for the turds in blue.

If that violent c**t vermin of a 'captain' lifts the cup it will be truly nauseating. I hope someone snaps his knee in half like he tried to do Milner.

Otherwise, just another day in the relentless unending misery of my football-supporting career.

The commentators had no idea how to react. "oh, that was errr... maybe excessive from Terry". He fucking launched himself at his leg in a position that wasn't dangerous, he was lucky he didn't break Milners leg.
    debaser
    debaser

Post by debaser Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:05 pm

If the FA fails to implement a suitable punishment (e.g. castration, black-and-decker to the face, being locked in a small room with Garth Crooks for 5 years) on that piece of excrement in the Chelsea defence, I will stop believing in a true and just God.
    S4P
    S4P

Number of posts : 14358
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by S4P Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:06 pm

L r dd wrote:Terry gets a deserved red then Chelsea are left with just Alex for the next 3 games.....Villa get a deserved pen probably goes to extra time and they'll struggle against Bolton...but neither happen...any um thread from Pierre?

We're playing Bolton at home lerd. If they play anything like how they played against you they'll just roll over and let us have the 3 points.

Very unlucky for Villa. They should have had a pen, and probably would have got it if wasn't for MON.
    debaser
    debaser

Post by debaser Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:07 pm

Kimbo wrote:
    debaser wrote:Well as flattering scorelines go, that was pretty fucking flattering.

The commentators had no idea how to react. "oh, that was errr... maybe excessive from Terry". He fucking launched himself at his leg in a position that wasn't dangerous, he was lucky he didn't break Milners leg.

Aye. If Milner had been standing differently, it would've been another Eduardo/Ramsey.

I hope Capello just drops the fucker. I'd rather a weaker defence than having to support a team with that in it.
    L r dd

Number of posts : 12451
    Registration date : 2008-12-22

Post by L r dd Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:11 pm

debaser wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:

Aye. If Milner had been standing differently, it would've been another Eduardo/Ramsey.

I hope Capello just drops the fucker. I'd rather a weaker defence than having to support a team with that in it.

ok
    Pierre Littbarski
    Pierre Littbarski

Number of posts : 12424

Post by Pierre Littbarski Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:19 pm

Kimbo wrote:Stonewall penalty. What is up with Howard Webb? Why does he get these big games and why is he going to the world cup?

Because he favours the big sides.

Feel sorry for Villa's fans if it was harsh but delighted to see O'Neill lose.

Even funnier when you look at what time the 1st goal was scored (see recent comment from Terry about Villa's fitness levels and MON's response!)
    TheCrazy58
    TheCrazy58

Number of posts : 8151
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by TheCrazy58 Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:31 pm

L r dd wrote:
    debaser wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:

ok

ok
    Pierre Littbarski
    Pierre Littbarski

Number of posts : 12424

Post by Pierre Littbarski Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:37 pm

TheCrazy58 wrote:
    L r dd wrote:
    debaser wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:

ok

ok

ok
    Hlebagone
    Hlebagone

Number of posts : 6086
    Registration date : 2007-03-17

Post by Hlebagone Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:15 pm

Disgraceful tackle from Terry. That the ball was in the general vicinity is no excuse. It was completely unnecesary to go in studs up like that. Milner was visibly shaken.
    Tom
    Tom

Post by Tom Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:23 pm

Boo fucking hoo. Milner shouldn't be such a try hard.
    Chris 23*
    Chris 23*

Number of posts : 3108
    Favourite Player : Jamie Carragher, Danny Agger, Junior Hoilett, Javier Mascherano and Fernandez Suso
    Registration date : 2009-07-14

Post by Chris 23* Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:32 pm

Ballack wrote:Boo fucking hoo. Milner shouldn't be such a try hard.

Grr
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348

Post by christmasborocooper Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:59 pm

Pierre Littbarski wrote:
    TheCrazy58 wrote:
    L r dd wrote:
    debaser wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:

ok

ok

ok
    ok
    Black Magic

Number of posts : 7514
    Registration date : 2007-10-14

Post by Black Magic Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:03 pm

borocooper wrote:
    Pierre Littbarski wrote:
    TheCrazy58 wrote:
    L r dd wrote:
    debaser wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:

ok

ok

ok
    ok
    ok
    Chocolate Thunder
    Chocolate Thunder

Number of posts : 15804
    Supports : Borussia Dortmund and Liverpool
    Registration date : 2007-01-06

Post by Chocolate Thunder Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:08 pm

Black Magic wrote:
    borocooper wrote:
    Pierre Littbarski wrote:
    TheCrazy58 wrote:
    L r dd wrote:
    debaser wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:

ok

ok

ok
    ok
    ok
    ok
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21765
    Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
    Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:57 pm

Ade wrote:
    Black Magic wrote:
    borocooper wrote:
    Pierre Littbarski wrote:
    TheCrazy58 wrote:
    L r dd wrote:
    debaser wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:

ok

ok

ok
    ok
    ok
    ok
    ok

... Like I was going to say anything else Whistle
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21765
    Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
    Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:06 am

Pierre Littbarski wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:Stonewall penalty. What is up with Howard Webb? Why does he get these big games and why is he going to the world cup?

Because he favours the big sides.

Feel sorry for Villa's fans if it was harsh but delighted to see O'Neill lose.

Even funnier when you look at what time the 1st goal was scored (see recent comment from Terry about Villa's fitness levels and MON's response!)

Villa a next-to-fucking useless chasing a game though - that's something that can only be on the manger.

Scoring just 44 goals in 32 matches, considering that this is the most open/attacking/defensively inept (delete 2 as applicable) Season in some time just isn't very good.

If we get through, Villa were the side I wanted to face, as the FA Cup genuinely would mean a lot more to them than Chelsea, and they're in a similar situation to us.
    debaser
    debaser

Post by debaser Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:39 am

FA Cup Semi Finals - Page 2 Article-0-091580F8000005DC-694_468x423

On Terry's horror tackle, O'Neill added: "Terry's challenge is just horrendous, horrendous.

"His England team-mate James Milner is exceptionally lucky to have his career intact. It is a straight red card - and a straight red card right in front of him. It's straightforward.

"The referee is right beside it and chooses to give him a yellow card. It was a horrendous challenge.

"It's a pointless challenge but it was made and the consequence of it was that it should be a red card. It was desperately poor.

"James is very sore and very, very lucky. He has got away with it.

"His leg was in the air at the time - that helps. If you see the challenge, his knee bends in. I have just spoken to the doctor and he said he's a very lucky boy and very fortunate.

"It's an obvious red card. I don't think you need four replays. The referee doesn't have the benefit of that - I know that and I understand that. But it's straightforward. You can see it.

"And these are major decisions in games. That's what I am saying. You can get things wrong. Two people can tussle for a ball and the referee can give it one way when it should be the other. That's fine. That happens every single week.

"But these are major decisions - and incontestable. That's my point.

"Six weeks ago the referee bottled it completely against Manchester United. And we've had the same today. It's maddening obviously."

--

Spot on from the disgrace. Worst thing is because of their bizarre law about yellow cards and incidents being 'dealt with at the time' they can't even retrospectively ban the fucker. Howard Webb is definitely off my Christmas card list, while the ex-England captain will be receiving a box full of dog shit and anthrax.
    Fade out
    Fade out

Number of posts : 6128
    Favourite Player : Baggio (he outshone Zidane when played together at Juve)
    Registration date : 2008-07-06

Post by Fade out Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:44 am

Rooney attempted a similar tackle on Pranjic in Allianz Arena, the player's foot was planted too.

Why do England fail to censure such tackles from sections of media, apart from just opposing managers?

This kind of uncontrollable tackles would definitely get them red cards in the world cup.
    debaser
    debaser

Post by debaser Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:51 am

Certain players get a free ride from pundits & newspapers. If Mikel had made the same tackle they would happily all jump in criticizing, but they protect England players. Look at the Daily mail article. It has the above picture and then, hilariously, later in the article it also includes this picture to show you that JT's a nice guy after all:

FA Cup Semi Finals - Page 2 Article-0-09158881000005DC-532_468x295

Sympathetic: John Terry looks to see if his England team-mate Milner is okay.

lol!
    Fade out
    Fade out

Number of posts : 6128
    Favourite Player : Baggio (he outshone Zidane when played together at Juve)
    Registration date : 2008-07-06

Post by Fade out Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:08 am

Milner is a lucky boy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McOxoOSuX_8
    Hardrada

Number of posts : 2106
    Supports : Chelsea FC
    Favourite Player : GFZ

Post by Hardrada Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:11 am

Was sitting at the end with most of the incidents, pen was blatant. Less convinced by the vilification of Terry, yeah it was a red, but not convinced there was any malice in it at all. Was at v high speed and he was going for (and, indeed, got) the ball. "England players" issue - couldn't care less, they're playing for their clubs - JT does the right thing by going over to check he's fine, don't see how he can get stick for that...

Other thoughts were that we were terrible first half, but nonetheless, Villa didn't really look threatening. Ferreira/Zhirkov had their wingers covered all game and Alex did a stirling job on Carew.

Villa fans were really good until they conceded after which they were silent and loads left early. Chelsea fans were absolutely disgracefully quiet, v annoying.
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:23 am

It doesn't matter if there's malice or not. It's a horror tackle that should be a simple red card. Yet again I'm bewildered with a refereeing decision this season, it's just not good enough anymore. Howard Webb's position for the penalty shout was perfect, he saw exactly what happened but deemed that it wasn't a foul. I just don't understand how an official who's got all his referee badges, is apparantly one of our top referees, can get it so wrong.
    debaser
    debaser

Post by debaser Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:26 am

Hardrada wrote:Was sitting at the end with most of the incidents, pen was blatant. Less convinced by the vilification of Terry, yeah it was a red, but not convinced there was any malice in it at all. Was at v high speed and he was going for (and, indeed, got) the ball. "England players" issue - couldn't care less, they're playing for their clubs - JT does the right thing by going over to check he's fine, don't see how he can get stick for that...

Watch that video at 30 seconds and tell me where he got the ball?! He completely missed it.

Whether or not there was malice, it was a reckless, potentially leg-breaking challenge and completely unnecessary.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:20 am