Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+52
Fey
Deluded F*ck™
Romford Pele
QOTSA
Kroos
Cheb Hamouda
d gorgeous one haz spoken
Luis
ArthurFriedenreich
TM
Forza Italia!Forza Milan!
The Vermonster
Jaime
gone
L r dd
Matt_AFC
Dejan Savićević
shazlx
Lusitan
DeLux
stinger
Chocolate Thunder
Sheffield gunner
Sgoater1
chrissicross
Tweesus
TrentLupo
Axeslammer
Red n' Black
fcb
Pierre Littbarski
Pirlo
COTR
Six
Ricardo Jol
Di Caniooooo!
DD
Calidad
Rosicky
Cesc Soler
Puro
Black Magic
Formerly known as sheva7
Murray
OrangeSky
Lordanger
BoBo Vieri 32
abundance
Tarun
Pras_tama
Super Progress
bluenine
56 posters

Calcio Mercato 2010-11

bluenine
    bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
    Supports : www.footballspeak.com
    Favourite Player : Zanetti
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Calcio Mercato 2010-11 - Page 3 Empty Re: Calcio Mercato 2010-11

Post by bluenine Mon May 31, 2010 1:04 am

SLG wrote:
    bluenine wrote:Inter's last 2 coaches are rumoured to start a bidding war for Maicon, which will make him the most expensive transfer for a defender....

I hope this does not happen, but Mou & Mancio both know how key Maicon is, and they both have a big budget... we may not be able to stop this one Sad

You still have Santon and Zanetti to play Maicon's role and with the money you can buy Vargas,so no need for the Sad

Maicon is unique, quite irreplaceable Sad

We should buy Vargas anyways for the wing, he is no good as a fullback...
    abundance
    abundance

Number of posts : 1514
    Supports : FC Inter
    Registration date : 2007-01-29

Post by abundance Mon May 31, 2010 2:21 am

It's gonna be a massive transfer season this summer.
    Plenty of coaches and technical directors moving around, many squads to be rebuilt or boosted, the WC showcase.

According to tuttomercatoweb.com, which has usually good weighted insights:

Inter is closing the deal for Ranocchia, and his inquiring about Criscito. We are planning for 5-6 new faces for rejuvenating the squad, and we are waiting to have a manager to pin down the list.
    Capello looks very possible.
    First and second backups would be Benitez and Hiddink.

Juve is obviously very active.
    They reportedly are:
    closing in for Bonucci;
    trying to offload Amauri in Bundesliga for 13mil (Bayern, Wolfsburg or Schalke);
    thinking about asking Bayern to swap Schweinsteiger for Diego;
    sending Marotta to Madrid to ask for Aguero;
    relinquishing Caceres and Candreva buy-back options;
    following closely Kjaer, Cassani and Cavani;
    targeting Marco Motta;
    thinking about Gallas.
    Giovinco meanwhile thinks he'll probably leaving.
    Buffon is staying.

Roma is thinking about Gallas and keen to sell Baptitsta to whoever come asking (Genoa, Tottenham) and is hoping that during the WC he'll do something to make anybody willing to pay for him.

Fiorentina, with Mihajlovic basically certain, is looking at Mantovani from Chievo and Mudingayi from Bologna. If Vargas leaves they could get Llama from Catania. Sinisa is asking for Martinez, Biagianti and Mascara.

Milan will just have Silvio wanking off about his twenty years of triumphs as usual.

Last edited by abundance on Mon May 31, 2010 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pras_tama
    Pras_tama

Number of posts : 2101
    Supports : Manchester United & Indonesia NT
    Favourite Player : Scholes
    Registration date : 2008-11-28

Post by Pras_tama Mon May 31, 2010 2:26 am

abundance wrote:It's gonna be a massive transfer season this summer.
    Plenty of coaches and technical directors moving around, many squads to be rebuilt or boosted, the WC showcase.

Inter is closing the deal for Ranocchia, and his inquiring about Criscito. We are planning for 5-6 new faces for rejuvenating the squad, and we are waiting to have a manager to pin down the list.

They reportedly are:
    closing in for Bonucci;
    trying to offload Amauri in Bundesliga for 13mil (Bayern, Wolfsburg or Schalke);
    targeting Marco Motta;
    thinking about Gallas.
    Buffon is staying.

Roma is thinking about Gallas and keen to sell Baptitsta to whoever (Genoa, Tottenham) and is hoping that during the WC he'll do something to make anybody willing to pay for him.

Fiorentina, with Sinisa almost certain, is looking at Mantovani from Chievo and Mudingayi from Bologna. If Vargas leaves they could get Llama from Catania.

Milan will just have Silvio wanking off about his twenty years of triumphs as usual.

Nah,, we're linked with 'The New Kaka' Paulo Henrique Ganso, Ibra, swap between Melo and Hunter, and the coach likely is Allegri
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Mon May 31, 2010 11:21 am

They reportedly are:
    closing in for Bonucci;
    targeting Marco Motta;
    thinking about Gallas.
    Buffon is staying.

Roma is thinking about Gallas and keen to sell Baptitsta to whoever come asking (Genoa, Tottenham) and is hoping that during the WC he'll do something to make anybody willing to pay for him.

Fiorentina, with Mihajlovic basically certain, is looking at Mantovani from Chievo and Mudingayi from Bologna. If Vargas leaves they could get Llama from Catania. Sinisa is asking for Martinez, Biagianti and Mascara.

lol!
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Super Progress Mon May 31, 2010 1:44 pm

They reportedly are:
    closing in for Bonucci;
    targeting Marco Motta;
    thinking about Gallas.
    Buffon is staying.

From the sounds of it Inter are making some good moves. One of Capello/Benitez would be great. I don't know about Hiddink though because he is going to be Turkey coach so think that is perhaps a last option. Don't know why they aren't all over Ledesma or somebody like Manuel Fernandes.

Juventus is also doing some interesting things. Schweinsteiger for Diego seems a bit strange unless they get Aguero/Cassano or somebody like this for the second striker role or just take a chance on Giovinco. Marchiso-Schweinsteiger isn't too bad but neither of them are really holding midfielders. Palombo wouldn't be too bad alongside Marchiso. Motta is an excellent choice imo but I simply don't understand why he hasn't gotten more of a chance at Roma.

Roma too could do worse then Gallas who I think could look really alongside Juan. Great news about Baptista leaving.

What about the deal with Juventus and Milan switching Boriello and Melo? I don't know why Juventus rate Boriello that much but it would be a good move by Milan getting a replacement for Gattuso.
    abundance
    abundance

Post by abundance Mon May 31, 2010 3:41 pm

Yep Ledesma is good, and he's on the market, I think we'll be hearing about clubs interested in him soon.
    Manuel Fernandes, I remember when we were interested in him in January, and he looks quality, but I don't know him much - do you think he could do good for us?

If Juve is actually interested in Schweini, is for playing him in his original role on the flank.
    Delneri preferred setup requires plenty of of work on the outer rails, and Juve has a scarcity of good wide men.
    I hope Palombo stays at Samp coz he's pivotal for them.
    Marchisio - Melo could be just good enough for next season in Turin.

Milan just don't want to spend so you'll hear tons of rumors about swaps. Only thing you always have to double check the ideas of the other end involved Wink
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Post by Super Progress Mon May 31, 2010 4:01 pm

abundance wrote:Yep Ledesma is good, and he's on the market, I think we'll be hearing about clubs interested in him soon.
    Manuel Fernandes, I remember when we were interested in him in January, and he looks quality, but I don't know him much - do you think he could do good for us?

If Juve is actually interested in Schweini, is for playing him in his original role on the flank.
    Delneri preferred setup requires plenty of of work on the outer rails, and Juve has a scarcity of good wide men.
    I hope Palombo stays at Samp coz he's pivotal for them.
    Marchisio - Melo could be just good enough for next season in Turin.

Milan just don't want to spend so you'll hear tons of rumors about swaps. Only thing you always have to double check the ideas of the other end involved Wink
    I rate Fernandes quite highly. He is a very complete midfielder who is strong/athletic with a good technique/shot/two footed and can pass the ball well. I simply don't get why Valencia doesn't give him more of a chance. He is still quite young(24) but his injury record hasn't been good.
    Him alongside Cambiasso would be as scarry as the rumoured deal of Yaya joining Chelsea and hooking up with Essien. He isn't a regista like Ledesma which I think Inter also needs but he is something of an upgrade on Motta and Inter might even get him on the cheap because Valencia's situation. This is when Bluey should use his Branca connection. Whistle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuPd2Hh3XTA

Schweinsteiger makes perfect sense in Del Neri's system allthough he is better on the left then on the right so I gues that would mean no Vargas deal. Marchiso-Melo could work allthough I think they have tried it a couple of times under Ferrara if im not mistaken. I rate Marchiso but I don't quite know what to make of him. I think his position might be in a 3 man midfield where could join attack more freely.

It would be incredible if Milan again does nothing. Reports said that Berlu's daughter ordered him to cut back on the budget which was supposed to be 60-70M(I think) but is now 30M. Doh
    abundance
    abundance

Post by abundance Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:59 am

Super Madrid wrote:I rate Fernandes quite highly.
    tx
    he looks impressive in youtube vids, but I was wondering how good was is game overall

Super Madrid wrote:Marchiso-Melo could work allthough I think they have tried it a couple of times under Ferrara if im not mistaken.
    yep but that was with crappyness around them (manager, fullbacks, wingers, forwards). they can do some good hard work and think they can be good enough in the middle with fast and skilled wingers and forwards.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:02 am

abundance wrote:
    Super Madrid wrote:Marchiso-Melo could work allthough I think they have tried it a couple of times under Ferrara if im not mistaken.
    yep but that was with crappyness around them (manager, fullbacks, wingers, forwards). they can do some good hard work and think they can be good enough in the middle with fast and skilled wingers and forwards.

Yeah, I agree. They will need a lot of quality around them, coz neither should be expected to do the creative work. Maybe something like this might work:

Pazzini
    Vargas - Diego - Iaquinta
    Melo - Marchisio
    De Ceglie - Chiellini - Ranocchia - Motta
    Buffon
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:41 pm

Who would be foolish enough to start such a rumour? Zanetti to Real now? Thats ridiculous.... if he wanted to, he would ve joined them 10 years ago!

I Will Not Join Real Madrid & Neither Will Diego Milito - Javier Zanetti
    Zanetti is confident Milito will stay at Inter...

Javier Zanetti has hit back at reports he and striker Diego Milito will abandon Inter and follow Jose Mourinho to Real Madrid.

Il Corriere dello Sport claimed Milito was bound to team up with his former coach at the Bernabeu and that Inter would be willing to grant him leave to negotiate with Los Blancos if they received a top offer.

Their report followed Milito's own claims that he had "received important offers".

But Zanetti is confident Milito will stay, while showing an unwillingness in subscribing to the idea of moving to Spain himself.

"I spoke with Diego before the game, maybe he expressed himself wrongly about his future. He is happy to be with us and we had a great year in which we made history," Zanetti told Inter Channel.

"Milito also made history with Inter. I have no doubts that he will remain with us.

"I have already said no to Real Madrid in the past. I could have gone there, everything was in place, but I spoke to Moratti and he convinced me to stay."
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:42 pm

bluenine wrote:Who would be foolish enough to start such a rumour? Zanetti to Real, seriously? Thats ridiculous.... if he wanted to, he would ve joined them 10 years ago!

There are some players money can't buy.... no one could buy Maldini from Milan, and no one can buy Zanetti from Inter...

I Will Not Join Real Madrid & Neither Will Diego Milito - Javier Zanetti
    Zanetti is confident Milito will stay at Inter...

Javier Zanetti has hit back at reports he and striker Diego Milito will abandon Inter and follow Jose Mourinho to Real Madrid.

Il Corriere dello Sport claimed Milito was bound to team up with his former coach at the Bernabeu and that Inter would be willing to grant him leave to negotiate with Los Blancos if they received a top offer.

Their report followed Milito's own claims that he had "received important offers".

But Zanetti is confident Milito will stay, while showing an unwillingness in subscribing to the idea of moving to Spain himself.

"I spoke with Diego before the game, maybe he expressed himself wrongly about his future. He is happy to be with us and we had a great year in which we made history," Zanetti told Inter Channel.

"Milito also made history with Inter. I have no doubts that he will remain with us.

"I have already said no to Real Madrid in the past. I could have gone there, everything was in place, but I spoke to Moratti and he convinced me to stay."
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:48 pm

Latest: D'Agostino joins Viola, Simplicio joins Roma, Fiorentina recind Mutu contract, Mou leaves Inter, Prandelli for Azzurri, Coutinho to Inter, Leo leaves Milan, Del Neri to Juve

The Tracker
    for confirmed deals at top clubs: Likely signings in BLUE

Milan
    IN: Yepes,
    OUT: [Leonardo], Dida, Favalli
    Inter
    IN: Coutinho, Vargas, Kolarov
    OUT: Arnautovic, Orlandoni, Quaresma, Maicon, [Mourinho]
    Juve
    IN: [Del Neri], Kolarov, Pazzini, Vargas, Bonucci, Martinez,
    OUT: [Zac], Cannavaro, Giovinco
    Roma
    IN: Adriano, Simplicio
    OUT: Tonetto, Cassetti, Baptista
    Fiorentina
    IN: [Mihajlovic], D'Agostino
    OUT: Vargas, Gobbi, Santana, Kroldrup, [Prandelli], Mutu
    Sampdoria
    IN:
    OUT: Pazzini, [Del Neri]
    Palermo
    IN:
    OUT: Bresciano, Simplicio
    Napoli
    IN:

OUT: Denis

Last edited by bluenine on Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:21 am; edited 5 times in total
    Black Magic

Number of posts : 7514
    Registration date : 2007-10-14

Post by Black Magic Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:00 pm

What makes you think van der Vaart is likely? Prade only indicated that if De Rossi was to go to Madrid, RVdV would have to be part of a substantial deal.
    Cesc Soler
    Cesc Soler

Number of posts : 9944
    Supports : Arsenal FC
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by Cesc Soler Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:55 pm

Cannavaro signs for Al Ahli;

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11854_6184926,00.html
    BoBo Vieri 32
    BoBo Vieri 32

Number of posts : 10187
    Supports : Whichever Serie A team is doing best in the Champions League/Port Vale
    Favourite Player : Andy Townsend, Robbie Earle
    Registration date : 2006-08-13

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:57 pm

where he belongs now
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Post by Super Progress Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:08 pm

Good from Juventus to get rid of Cannavaro. They are linked with some good names as well. So far Agnelli is making good moves.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:57 pm

Black Magic wrote:What makes you think van der Vaart is likely? Prade only indicated that if De Rossi was to go to Madrid, RVdV would have to be part of a substantial deal.

My bad, I deleted De Rossi & forgot to delete VDV... with Adriano & Simplicio as good as done, its unlikely Roma will want VDV anyways....

Unless Mou requests for Baptista, as he was rumoured to be very keen when at Inter Razz
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Post by Super Progress Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:29 pm

bluenine wrote:
    Black Magic wrote:What makes you think van der Vaart is likely? Prade only indicated that if De Rossi was to go to Madrid, RVdV would have to be part of a substantial deal.

My bad, I deleted De Rossi & forgot to delete VDV... with Adriano & Simplicio as good as done, its unlikely Roma will want VDV anyways....

Unless Mou requests for Baptista, as he was rumoured to be very keen when at Inter Razz
    I can't see how those deals are related to VDV. He plays in a different position to them. He would take up the role behind the striker(Adriano) and ahead of the central midfield(Simplicio+Pizarro). Think Roma would be better of with that deal to be honest since VDV could ease in while Totti is phased out of the starting line up.

De Rossi hasn't lived up to his inital promise so it might not be a bad deal for them.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:58 pm

Super Madrid wrote:
    bluenine wrote:

Unless Mou requests for Baptista, as he was rumoured to be very keen when at Inter Calcio Mercato 2010-11 - Page 3 Icon_razz
    I can't see how those deals are related to VDV. He plays in a different position to them. He would take up the role behind the striker(Adriano) and ahead of the central midfield(Simplicio+Pizarro). Think Roma would be better of with that deal to be honest since VDV could ease in while Totti is phased out of the starting line up.

De Rossi hasn't lived up to his inital promise so it might not be a bad deal for them.

?? You might be confusing him with Aquilani Razz De Rossi has lived upto his promise, he has come a long way since his red in 2006. Yeah, still has moments of madness, but thats like giallorossi DNA. De Rossi has established himself as one of the best box-to-box midfielders in Serie A, if not the best.

I think those deals are related to VDV in the sense that Roma keep it very tight with their transfers.... they are unlikely to get too many high profile players. So the chances of them going after VDV are remote now, even if they sell a key player - they are more likely to ask for cash now. My guess is that the only starting XI player Roma will buy now is Burdisso (or someone in his place).
    Rosicky
    Rosicky

Number of posts : 17201
    Supports : Sacking Wenger :grr:
    Registration date : 2007-04-03

Post by Rosicky Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:27 pm

"My contract with Al-Ahli realises my dream of living in Dubai and finishing my career playing for one of its clubs," said Cannavaro.

lol!
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:21 pm

Rosicky wrote:"My contract with Al-Ahli realises my dream of living in Dubai and finishing my career playing for one of its clubs," said Cannavaro.

Calcio Mercato 2010-11 - Page 3 Lol

Calcio Mercato 2010-11 - Page 3 Laugh Calcio Mercato 2010-11 - Page 3 F_ok

Just goes on to show, after yooway, everything looks like a dream Calcio Mercato 2010-11 - Page 3 Icon_bounce
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:29 am

Latest: Mihajlovic & D'Agostino join Viola, Simplicio & Adriano join Roma, Fiorentina recind Mutu contract, Mou leaves Inter, Prandelli for Azzurri, Coutinho to Inter

The Tracker
    for confirmed deals at top clubs: Likely signings in BLUE

Milan
    IN: Yepes, Storari,
    OUT: [Leonardo], Dida, Favalli
    Inter
    IN: Coutinho, Vargas, Kolarov
    OUT: Arnautovic, Orlandoni, Quaresma, Maicon, [Mourinho]
    Juve
    IN: [Del Neri], Kolarov, Pazzini, Bonucci, Martinez, Krasic, Pepe
    OUT: [Zac], Cannavaro, Giovinco, Del Piero
    Roma
    IN: Adriano, Simplicio
    OUT: Tonetto, Cassetti, Baptista
    Fiorentina
    IN: [Mihajlovic], D'Agostino
    OUT: Vargas, Gobbi, Santana, Kroldrup, [Prandelli], Mutu
    Sampdoria
    IN:
    OUT: Pazzini, [Del Neri], Storari
    Palermo
    IN:
    OUT: Bresciano, Simplicio
    Napoli
    IN:

OUT: Denis

It sounds like Maicon has put in a transfer request for Madrid Calcio Mercato 2010-11 - Page 3 Icon_sad

Last edited by bluenine on Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Calidad
    Calidad

Number of posts : 7996
    Supports : Hibernian FC
    Registration date : 2006-08-25

Post by Calidad Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:30 pm

What sort of season did D'Agostino have?
    Black Magic

Post by Black Magic Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:42 pm

bluenine wrote:
    Super Madrid wrote:
    bluenine wrote:

Unless Mou requests for Baptista, as he was rumoured to be very keen when at Inter Calcio Mercato 2010-11 - Page 3 Icon_razz

?? You might be confusing him with Aquilani Razz De Rossi has lived upto his promise, he has come a long way since his red in 2006. Yeah, still has moments of madness, but thats like giallorossi DNA. De Rossi has established himself as one of the best box-to-box midfielders in Serie A, if not the best.

I think what Super is trying to say is De Rossi has mostly sucked ever since his great 06/07 season.

D'Agostino was injured for a large period of the season and didn't seem fit when he was playing. Nowhere near as good as the season before, but I think he can provide a lot for Fiorentina on the back of a good pre season.

What type of fee are Juve looking for with Giovinco?
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:08 pm

Calidad wrote:What sort of season did D'Agostino have?

Poor, struggled with injury...
    Black Magic

Post by Black Magic Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:41 pm

bluenine wrote:
    Calidad wrote:What sort of season did D'Agostino have?

Poor, struggled with injury...

scratch
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Post by Super Progress Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:59 pm

Strange move by Fiorentina because D'Agostino would occupy Montolivo's position unless they will use both of them in central midfield which would be creative but perhaps not so solid.

Bluey
    With regards to De Rossi I expected more from him and I thought he would be one of the best midfielders in the world but so far I would say he is in the top.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:16 pm

Super Madrid wrote:Strange move by Fiorentina because D'Agostino would occupy Montolivo's position unless they will use both of them in central midfield which would be creative but perhaps not so solid.

Bluey
    With regards to De Rossi I expected more from him and I thought he would be one of the best midfielders in the world but so far I would say he is in the top.

Fair enuf Calcio Mercato 2010-11 - Page 3 F_ale2

Re D'Agostino, yeah, strange move. Not coz he & Montolivo cannot co-exist (Montolivo can play AM), but coz of his current form / fitness issues... perhaps Viola are looking for a discounted price.
    Black Magic

Post by Black Magic Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:22 pm

Not a poor move at all. D'Agostino can and has played as a left midfielder. Great move!
    Puro
    Puro

Number of posts : 10679
    Registration date : 2006-09-12

Post by Puro Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:39 pm

FFS Blue9! My mates from NY-MIAMI have informed me that Mourinho wants Vargas WITH Maicon at the evil club. Scary proposition, very scary if he gets those two players. Can you imagine Vargas on the left as LAM his Viola position, and Maicon as RB his Inter position, doing the same for the evil club?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:50 pm