Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+52
Fey
Deluded F*ck™
Romford Pele
QOTSA
Kroos
Cheb Hamouda
d gorgeous one haz spoken
Luis
ArthurFriedenreich
TM
Forza Italia!Forza Milan!
The Vermonster
Jaime
gone
L r dd
Matt_AFC
Dejan Savićević
shazlx
Lusitan
DeLux
stinger
Chocolate Thunder
Sheffield gunner
Sgoater1
chrissicross
Tweesus
TrentLupo
Axeslammer
Red n' Black
fcb
Pierre Littbarski
Pirlo
COTR
Six
Ricardo Jol
Di Caniooooo!
DD
Calidad
Rosicky
Cesc Soler
Puro
Black Magic
Formerly known as sheva7
Murray
OrangeSky
Lordanger
BoBo Vieri 32
abundance
Tarun
Pras_tama
Super Progress
bluenine
56 posters

Calcio Mercato 2010-11

bluenine
    bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
    Supports : www.footballspeak.com
    Favourite Player : Zanetti
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Calcio Mercato 2010-11 Empty Calcio Mercato 2010-11

Post by bluenine Tue May 18, 2010 9:52 pm

Yes, its that time of the year!

Latest rumours: Coutinho to Inter, Leo leaves Milan, Del Neri to Juve, Zac Sacked Calcio Mercato 2010-11 Icon_razz

The Tracker
    for confirmed deals at top clubs: Likely signings in BLUE

Milan
    IN: Yepes
    OUT: [Leonardo]
    Inter
    IN: Coutinho, Vargas, Kolarov
    OUT: Arnautovic,
    Juve
    IN: [Del Neri],
    OUT: [Zac]
    Roma
    IN:
    OUT:
    Fiorentina
    IN:
    OUT: Vargas
    Sampdoria
    IN:
    OUT:
    Palermo
    IN:

OUT:
    Napoli
    IN:

OUT:

Rest of Serie A
    IN:
    OUT:

Last edited by bluenine on Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Calcio Mercato 2010-11 Empty Re: Calcio Mercato 2010-11

Post by Super Progress Tue May 18, 2010 9:55 pm

Surely Inter won't persist with one of Motta/Muntari/Stankovic/Mariga next to Cambiasso? Inter haven't had to break down a defence in Cl too much but you can be sure they will run into that problem next season. They need a regista just like Juventus does.
    Pras_tama
    Pras_tama

Number of posts : 2101
    Supports : Manchester United & Indonesia NT
    Favourite Player : Scholes
    Registration date : 2008-11-28

Post by Pras_tama Wed May 19, 2010 2:07 am

MILAN:
    in: Yepes, Astori
    out: Dida, Favalli, Oddo, Jankulovski, Kaladze
    likely signings: Valdes (Atalanta), Eder (Empoli)
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Wed May 19, 2010 2:41 pm

Latest rumours: Prandelli for Azzurri, Coutinho to Inter, Leo leaves Milan, Del Neri to Juve, Zac Sacked Calcio Mercato 2010-11 Icon_razz

The Tracker

Milan
    IN: Yepes,
    OUT: [Leonardo], Dida, Favalli
    Inter
    OUT: Arnautovic, Orlandoni, Quaresma
    Juve
    IN: [Del Neri], Kolarov, Pazzini
    OUT: [Zac], Cannavaro
    Roma
    IN:
    OUT: Tonetto, Cassetti
    Fiorentina
    IN: [Dunga]
    OUT: Vargas, Gobbi, Santana, Kroldrup, [Prandelli]
    Sampdoria
    IN:
    OUT: Pazzini
    Palermo
    IN:
    OUT: Bresciano, Simplicio
    Napoli
    IN:
    OUT:

Serie A
    IN:
    OUT:

Last edited by bluenine on Thu May 20, 2010 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Tarun
    Tarun

Number of posts : 3087
    Supports : Juventus
    Favourite Player : Del Piero, Gianluigi Buffon
    Registration date : 2007-01-16

Post by Tarun Wed May 19, 2010 3:30 pm

Don't understand why Pazzini would move from Samp now that he has a chance to play in the CL. Probably just rumors that don't have much substance
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Wed May 19, 2010 3:31 pm

Super Madrid wrote:Surely Inter won't persist with one of Motta/Muntari/Stankovic/Mariga next to Cambiasso? Inter haven't had to break down a defence in Cl too much but you can be sure they will run into that problem next season. They need a regista just like Juventus does.

Depends who our coach is next season... If Mou goes to Real (taking Muntari with him Razz), the new coach may have a different philosophy.... someone like Prandelli may completely overhaul our midfield. But if Mou stays, I doubt we will change much from that point of view.

We had no problems breaking down 11 man defences in Italy this season, when needed. Sneijder-Stank-Pandev alongside 2 strikers does give us some firepower.... however, if a top defensive team decides to park the bus against us, we will struggle.

But then, so did Barca Razz
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Wed May 19, 2010 3:34 pm

Tarun wrote:Don't understand why Pazzini would move from Samp now that he has a chance to play in the CL. Probably just rumors that don't have much substance

More money + Del Neri connection + Long term accolades with a more prestigious club, it can happen. He is not old, he could think ahead...

I hope it does not happen tho.... Doria need to keep hold of their few jewels, or they will end up embarassing Serie A in the CL, like Cheivo did some years ago.
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Post by Super Progress Wed May 19, 2010 4:30 pm

bluenine wrote:
    Super Madrid wrote:Surely Inter won't persist with one of Motta/Muntari/Stankovic/Mariga next to Cambiasso? Inter haven't had to break down a defence in Cl too much but you can be sure they will run into that problem next season. They need a regista just like Juventus does.

Depends who our coach is next season... If Mou goes to Real (taking Muntari with him Razz), the new coach may have a different philosophy.... someone like Prandelli may completely overhaul our midfield. But if Mou stays, I doubt we will change much from that point of view.

We had no problems breaking down 11 man defences in Italy this season, when needed. Sneijder-Stank-Pandev alongside 2 strikers does give us some firepower.... however, if a top defensive team decides to park the bus against us, we will struggle.

But then, so did Barca Razz
    Im not talking about Italy but about in Europe. Any good team that will force the Inter to take the mantle will give you trouble. I don't rate Stanko particularly high and I have rarely if ever seen him perform in Europe.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Wed May 19, 2010 5:40 pm

Super Madrid wrote:
    bluenine wrote:

Depends who our coach is next season... If Mou goes to Real (taking Muntari with him Calcio Mercato 2010-11 Icon_razz), the new coach may have a different philosophy.... someone like Prandelli may completely overhaul our midfield. But if Mou stays, I doubt we will change much from that point of view.

But then, so did Barca Calcio Mercato 2010-11 Icon_razz
    Im not talking about Italy but about in Europe. Any good team that will force the Inter to take the mantle will give you trouble. I don't rate Stanko particularly high and I have rarely if ever seen him perform in Europe.

He does not have the talent to be the trequartista, but when playing alongside Cambiasso, Sneijder & Pandev, he gels well. Between the 4 of them, we have a good balance of creativity and resilience. Calcio Mercato 2010-11 F_ok

It may be too early to expect anything out of him, but young Coutinho joins us this summer... he will soon give us another creative option in the midfield.
    Tarun
    Tarun

Post by Tarun Wed May 19, 2010 7:41 pm

Is Coutinho to Inter done?
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Wed May 19, 2010 8:51 pm

Tarun wrote:Is Coutinho to Inter done?

Yup, I believe it was done 2 years ago.... we just left him there on loan coz he cannot play for Inter until he is 18...
    Pras_tama
    Pras_tama

Number of posts : 2101
    Supports : Manchester United & Indonesia NT
    Favourite Player : Scholes
    Registration date : 2008-11-28

Post by Pras_tama Thu May 20, 2010 2:34 am

how good were Pastore and Ljajic last season, Blue?
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Thu May 20, 2010 7:19 am

SLG wrote:how good were Pastore and Ljajic last season, Blue?

Pastore had an excellent season, and was the main protagonist for Palermo in the midfield.... this guy is one to watch out for.... Zamparini calls him "better than Kaka", but Zamparini always exagerates Wink

Ljajic, I don't think he got much time at viola this season... a few sub appreances i think.... I only saw him play like 15 minutes, he looked talented....
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Post by Super Progress Fri May 21, 2010 11:18 pm

Juventus To Table €20 Million Bid For Fiorentina’s Juan Manuel Vargas – Report
    Peruvian could be set for Turin switch…

According to reports surfacing in Italy this afternoon, Juventus are set to table a €20 million bid for Fiorentina’s Peruvian wing-back Juan Manuel Vargas.

TuttoJuve.com report that the Bianconeri's new director general Beppe Marotta is set to initiate a complete overhaul of the squad that saw the Old Lady slump to a disappointing seventh place Serie A finish.

Having confirmed the appointment of new coach Luigi Del Neri this week, Juve are said to be ready to return to a flat 4-4-2 formation and have identified Vargas as their number one target to fill in on the left side of a new look midfield in Turin.

The 26-year-old Vargas, capped 25 times for his country, has emerged as one of Serie A’s most wanted players over the last 18 months and has also been strongly linked with summer switch to Real Madrid
    Now you are talking. It would be strange though if Juve hijack Inter's transfer because it seemed like Vargas would be headed to Milan this summer. None the less it is a good move as well even if he would play in a 4-4-2 and not a 4-2-3-1 but it shouldn't be of that much importance.

They would still that important regista and except for Ledesma there isn't an obvious choice in Italy that has the proper experience.
    abundance
    abundance

Number of posts : 1514
    Supports : FC Inter
    Registration date : 2007-01-29

Post by abundance Fri May 21, 2010 11:53 pm

Aquilani is also a name in the rumors.

Re Vargas: I'd love him, think he could be very useful for us. Our issue at the moment is the uncertainity on the coach. I hope they sort it out fast just after the CL final. Don't know how firmly they are working for signing him, but one thing for sure, we at least have to make Juve spend more. 20mil is too much of a good deal. =)
    abundance
    abundance

Number of posts : 1514
    Supports : FC Inter
    Registration date : 2007-01-29

Post by abundance Fri May 21, 2010 11:55 pm

Nevermind, didn't read that Tuttosport is the source. They're like a tabloid, unimaginative fantasies.
    BoBo Vieri 32
    BoBo Vieri 32

Number of posts : 10187
    Supports : Whichever Serie A team is doing best in the Champions League/Port Vale
    Favourite Player : Andy Townsend, Robbie Earle
    Registration date : 2006-08-13

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 Sat May 22, 2010 12:55 am

Super Madrid wrote:

According to reports surfacing in Italy this afternoon, Juventus are set to table a €20 million bid for Fiorentina’s Peruvian wing-back Juan Manuel Vargas.

TuttoJuve.com report that the Bianconeri's new director general Beppe Marotta is set to initiate a complete overhaul of the squad that saw the Old Lady slump to a disappointing seventh place Serie A finish.

Having confirmed the appointment of new coach Luigi Del Neri this week, Juve are said to be ready to return to a flat 4-4-2 formation and have identified Vargas as their number one target to fill in on the left side of a new look midfield in Turin.

The 26-year-old Vargas, capped 25 times for his country, has emerged as one of Serie A’s most wanted players over the last 18 months and has also been strongly linked with summer switch to Real Madrid
    Now you are talking. It would be strange though if Juve hijack Inter's transfer because it seemed like Vargas would be headed to Milan this summer. None the less it is a good move as well even if he would play in a 4-4-2 and not a 4-2-3-1 but it shouldn't be of that much importance.

They would still that important regista and except for Ledesma there isn't an obvious choice in Italy that has the proper experience.

Montolivo! but i think he wants to stay at Fiorentina.
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Post by Super Progress Sat May 22, 2010 2:01 am

BoBo Vieri 32 wrote:
    Super Madrid wrote:

Montolivo! but i think he wants to stay at Fiorentina.
    Doh
    I always forget about him. He would be even better or perhaps David Pizzaro who can make the move up to a bigger club allthough considering Roma's and Juventus respective positions in the tables it doesn't make much sense. Tuttosport is a pro Juve paper but considering the new management I wouldn't put it behind them to making the right moves now.

Yeah I have heard rumors on Aquilani coming back to Italy but it doesn't make much sense. Last season Inter/Juve could have made a move but this year I can't see which club should buy him. He is too lightweight to play in Milan's 3 man midfield. Juventus needs somebody who sits deeper because Diego might stay as a second striker.
    Tarun
    Tarun

Post by Tarun Sat May 22, 2010 10:41 am

Though there are rumors associating Aquilani with Juve but I agree with you that he would not fit the compact 4-4-2 that Del Neri is planning towards. Montolivo, if he can be persuaded, would be a great move! I guess a lot depends upon what Prandelli decides from here on. If he moves on from Fiorentina, a few players might also choose to leave the club.

They would still that important regista and except for Ledesma there isn't an obvious choice in Italy that has the proper experience.[/quote]

Montolivo! but i think he wants to stay at Fiorentina.[/quote]
    Doh
    I always forget about him. He would be even better or perhaps David Pizzaro who can make the move up to a bigger club allthough considering Roma's and Juventus respective positions in the tables it doesn't make much sense. Tuttosport is a pro Juve paper but considering the new management I wouldn't put it behind them to making the right moves now.

Yeah I have heard rumors on Aquilani coming back to Italy but it doesn't make much sense. Last season Inter/Juve could have made a move but this year I can't see which club should buy him. He is too lightweight to play in Milan's 3 man midfield. Juventus needs somebody who sits deeper because Diego might stay as a second striker.[/quote]
    Lordanger
    Lordanger

Number of posts : 1519
    Supports : hairbands
    Favourite Player : Not Gerrard
    Registration date : 2006-09-27

Post by Lordanger Sat May 22, 2010 1:11 pm

juve need major surgery.
    so much shite floating in the squad... 150m might sort it, otherwise its more of the same. sadley.
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Post by Super Progress Sat May 22, 2010 1:58 pm

Lordanger wrote:juve need major surgery.
    so much shite floating in the squad... 150m might sort it, otherwise its more of the same. sadley.
    Not necessarily because somebody Molinaro looked decent enough for Stuttgart from what I saw in Cl and he will be back next season. Or they perhaps they will get Criscito back.
    They need a good Cb and they would have fine defence sorted out. If they get Vargas and perhaps Ledesma/Montolivo then could line up like this:

--------------------Buffon-------------

Zebina/Grygera---Chiellini--Ranocchida--Molinaro/Criscito

Camoranesi-----Ledesma/Montolivo--Marchiso/Melo---Vargas

------------------------Diego-----------------------

-------------------Amauri/Iaquinta-------------------

That is potentially 4 players and perhaps another for right wing or right back. Those players shouldn't be that expensive and no more then 50-60M.
    BoBo Vieri 32
    BoBo Vieri 32

Supports : Whichever Serie A team is doing best in the Champions League/Port Vale

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 Sat May 22, 2010 2:04 pm

At LB they should play De Ceglie.

Camoranesi is gone and is useless anyway.

Need a better RB - Grygera, Zebina, Caceres they are all mediocre.

They probably need some backup wingers and they really need to give Giovinco a chance and stop relying on old guys.
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Post by Super Progress Sat May 22, 2010 2:13 pm

BoBo Vieri 32 wrote:At LB they should play De Ceglie.

Camoranesi is gone and is useless anyway.

Need a better RB - Grygera, Zebina, Caceres they are all mediocre.

They probably need some backup wingers and they really need to give Giovinco a chance and stop relying on old guys.
    No doubt and I agree that those players really aren't good enough. However you also have to consider the circumstances. Juventus doesn't have Cl football and if I was in charge I wouldn't care much about Europa League even if it helps Italy overall.

The focus should be creating a team that can compete in Serie A+Europe in the future. So perhaps getting too many players would complicate things at first. This is the way they should have handled it when they first came up but they squandered both time and money. So part of the rebuilding happens this season and by next years time the team will be more place and they can add a player or two.

Getting a good Rb is perhaps more important then a Lb because if they Vargas they are somewhat covered on the left but Zebina-Camoranesi doesn't inspire fear so they would be no balance. Giovino has no obvious place in this team except as back up for Diego. If forced Diego could play on the left cutting in with Giovinco behind Amauri/Iaquinta but I doubt Del Neri would go for that even if it makes more sense.
    BoBo Vieri 32
    BoBo Vieri 32

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 Sat May 22, 2010 2:57 pm

Good points SM.

One thing is for sure, they shouldn't pursue Pazzini. Good player and everything, but he's not really needed, and there are other areas of the side that need addressing more urgently.

Regarding Giovinco, think they should try and convert him to a winger. If not then loan him out, because he won't develop as a backup player.
    OrangeSky
    OrangeSky

Number of posts : 363
    Supports : AFC Ajax
    Favourite Player : Dennis Bergkamp
    Registration date : 2009-12-28

Post by OrangeSky Sat May 22, 2010 5:08 pm

Giovinco will probably leave this season, he won't develop under these conditions and he doesn't deserve to be placed in this situation anymore. Nice little transfer from a side like Arsenal will sway him this summer I think. It was fine up until now, but he just needs to go now.

If they bring in wingers and return to playing 4-4-2, then Amauri should definitely stay. However, Diego's presence makes that a slim possibility. They won't get anywhere near what they paid for him, so either they cut their losses now or hope a new manager and GM bring along some major tactical changes that will help Amauri find his form again. I do fear that if Juve were to sell him to another Serie A side he'd return to his old scoring form and come back to haunt us... and yeah, I just hope the caveman sticks around for another season, even if he's one of the likely ones out.

Seriously though, Zebina is injury prone, very average and literally crazy. I respect what he has done in the past, but he needs to go ASAP. That defense is far more troubling than anything else, it just needs to be changed alot.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Sun May 23, 2010 10:42 pm

Lordanger wrote:juve need major surgery.

Nah, Juve need 4-5 players (about 50-60m) and they will have a squad at par with Inter.... the difference in the squad is not as much as the league table/form shows... Juve's season nosedived coz of a combination of inexperienced/incompetent coaches & management.

Del Neri may not be the best around, and going by his record he may not last long, but he is better than Ciro/Zac... and players like Melo, Diego, Amauri etc did not turn shite in a season. They are still quality players, the coach needs to bring out the best from them. Melo IMO is one of the best DMs on the planet, but he is no regista.

If I have to make a prediction, I expect Juve to be Inter's main competition for the scudetto next season.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Sun May 23, 2010 10:49 pm

Latest rumours: Fiorentina recind Mutu contract, Mou leaves Inter, Prandelli for Azzurri, Coutinho to Inter, Leo leaves Milan, Del Neri to Juve, Zac Sacked

The Tracker

Milan
    IN: Yepes,
    OUT: [Leonardo], Dida, Favalli
    Inter
    OUT: Arnautovic, Orlandoni, Quaresma, [Mourinho]
    Juve
    IN: [Del Neri], Kolarov, Pazzini, Vargas
    OUT: [Zac], Cannavaro
    Roma
    IN: VDV, Adriano
    OUT: Tonetto, Cassetti, De Rossi
    Fiorentina
    IN: [Dunga]
    OUT: Vargas, Gobbi, Santana, Kroldrup, [Prandelli], Mutu
    Sampdoria
    IN:
    OUT: Pazzini, [Del Neri]
    Palermo
    IN:
    OUT: Bresciano, Simplicio
    Napoli
    IN: Toni
    OUT: Denis

Last edited by bluenine on Tue May 25, 2010 7:45 am; edited 3 times in total

Post by Guest Mon May 24, 2010 5:14 pm

Palermo director Walter Sabatini has said Simon Kjaer will be sold if interested clubs meet the €12 million release clause currently vetoing any move. Shocked

Kjaer, who will play at the World Cup with Denmark, has been linked with a number of clubs including Arsenal and Juventus, who have decided not to extend Fabio Cannavaro's contract.

A clause in Kjaer's deal, which applies only to foreign clubs, states they will have to pay Palermo €12m for him.

And Sabatini has confirmed those who make the required bid will land the stopper.

"Of course the World Cup can emphasise a player. Kjaer will only leave Palermo if a team pays his rescissionary clause."

Striker Edinson Cavani has also been linked with a departure.

"He will leave only if he wants to try a different experience," Sabatini said of the Uruguayan.

Holy fuck 12m euros buyout clause for one of the best young defenders in world football, this is unbelievable, what are clubs waiting on to sign him up.
    BoBo Vieri 32
    BoBo Vieri 32

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 Mon May 24, 2010 5:19 pm

btw blue, i think Cannavaro is already a free agent!
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Mon May 24, 2010 6:08 pm

Messiah wrote:
    Palermo director Walter Sabatini has said Simon Kjaer will be sold if interested clubs meet the €12 million release clause currently vetoing any move. Calcio Mercato 2010-11 Icon_eek

Kjaer, who will play at the World Cup with Denmark, has been linked with a number of clubs including Arsenal and Juventus, who have decided not to extend Fabio Cannavaro's contract.

A clause in Kjaer's deal, which applies only to foreign clubs, states they will have to pay Palermo €12m for him.

And Sabatini has confirmed those who make the required bid will land the stopper.

"Of course the World Cup can emphasise a player. Kjaer will only leave Palermo if a team pays his rescissionary clause."

Striker Edinson Cavani has also been linked with a departure.

"He will leave only if he wants to try a different experience," Sabatini said of the Uruguayan.

Holy fuck 12m euros buyout clause for one of the best young defenders in world football, this is unbelievable, what are clubs waiting on to sign him up.
    Great deal at that price. This kid is the real deal.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:08 am