Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
Glenarch of the Glen
Brian2468
christmasborocooper
L r dd
SuperMario
stinger
blutgraetsche
debaser
COTR
Ricardo Jol
Tweesus
bluenine
Chocolate Thunder
DD
Juligen
EM Seleção e Selecção
fcb
gone
Formerly known as sheva7
OP9
Kimbo
Di Caniooooo!
Aristoskank
Pierre Littbarski
Khadrim
Super Progress
30 posters

WC2010 Round of 16 - USA vs Ghana

Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

WC2010 Round of 16 - USA vs Ghana Empty WC2010 Round of 16 - USA vs Ghana

Post by Super Progress Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:28 pm

WC2010 Round of 16 - USA vs Ghana Usa2

vs

WC2010 Round of 16 - USA vs Ghana Ghana

26th June 19:30 Royal Bafokeng Stadium

Be there or be square
    Khadrim
    Khadrim

Number of posts : 1719
    Supports : Fulham soft spot for Liverpool, Newcastle, Wolfsburg, Rubin Kazan
    Favourite Player : Paintsil, Barry, Iniesta, Ozil
    Registration date : 2007-03-27

WC2010 Round of 16 - USA vs Ghana Empty Re: WC2010 Round of 16 - USA vs Ghana

Post by Khadrim Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:32 pm

Come on Blacks Stars, A semi-final place is yours for the taking
    Pierre Littbarski
    Pierre Littbarski

Number of posts : 12424

Post by Pierre Littbarski Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:32 pm

WC2010 Round of 16 - USA vs Ghana Rocky2110_222614a

ok
    Aristoskank
    Aristoskank

Number of posts : 9733
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

Post by Aristoskank Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:33 pm

WC2010 Round of 16 - USA vs Ghana 9-11

VS

WC2010 Round of 16 - USA vs Ghana Kwame%20Nkrumah%20on%20Time
    Di Caniooooo!

Number of posts : 10829
    Supports : West Ham
    Favourite Player : Paolo Di Canio, Moore, Hurst, Peters
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by Di Caniooooo! Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:36 pm

Dude.....
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Post by Super Progress Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:38 pm

Don't Panic wrote:WC2010 Round of 16 - USA vs Ghana 9-11

VS

WC2010 Round of 16 - USA vs Ghana Kwame%20Nkrumah%20on%20Time
    lol!

Pierre
    who is the guy on the left?

Just saw how the draw is and this will be wonderful for one of the small footballing nations. I like South Korea but they have already made the semi's before so hopefully it won't be them. Great achievment for Uruguay if they make it and return of some pride for a once great football nation. Easy to hate USA but a somewhat likeable team allthough not a lot of skill but definitely some spirit there.
    Pierre Littbarski
    Pierre Littbarski

Post by Pierre Littbarski Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:38 pm

As an Englishman I feel the rivalries with Scotland, ireland, germany and sort of with the Argies.

I have nothing against Yanks when it comes to Sport.

There is a lot to dislike about the USA in politics etc but their attitude to competitive sport and sports coaching is fantastic.

Although they the get a few cards for being over aggressive they also lack the cynicism of most countries in football.
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Post by Super Progress Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:42 pm

Pierre Littbarski wrote:As an Englishman I feel the rivalries with Scotland, ireland, germany and sort of with the Argies.

There is a lot to dislike about the USA in politics etc but their attitude to competitive sport and sports coaching is fantastic.

Although they the get a few cards for being over aggressive they also lack the cynicism of most countries in football.
    Yeah I was talking with a friend of mine who follow several American sports and pointed out that diving is not a part of their sports culture. Can't recall seeing too many Americans diving either.
    Pierre Littbarski
    Pierre Littbarski

Post by Pierre Littbarski Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:45 pm

Super Africa wrote:
    Pierre Littbarski wrote:As an Englishman I feel the rivalries with Scotland, ireland, germany and sort of with the Argies.

Yeah I was talking with a friend of mine who follow several American sports and pointed out that diving is not a part of their sports culture. Can't recall seeing too many Americans diving either.

ok

The man on the left is Jay Demerit - he moved to England in 2003 and started playing for Southall in the 9th tier of English football for £40 per week - 3 years later he was scoring the winning goal for Watford in a multi-million £ fixture v one of England's bigger clubs (Leeds) to put us in the Prem <Ale>
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Kimbo Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:49 pm

Super Africa wrote:

scratch They do it in basketball don't they?
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Post by Super Progress Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:51 pm

Kimbo wrote:
    Super Africa wrote:

Not really though. I recently saw it discussed on Danish Tv and the pointed out it is mostly players from Eastern Europe plus Gasol, Spaniard Rolling Eyes
    OP9
    OP9

Number of posts : 1476
    Supports : Tigres, Leverkusen, Mexico
    Favourite Player : Dzeko, Cristiano Ronaldo, Gio Dos Santos, Ibisevic, Memo Ochoa, Begovic, OP9
    Registration date : 2006-09-18

Post by OP9 Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:02 pm

Kimbo wrote:
    Super Africa wrote:

In Basketball they draw fouls and in American Football, the punter when experiencing the slightest bit of contact usually falls over in order to get a 1st down.
    Formerly known as sheva7

Number of posts : 1899

Post by Formerly known as sheva7 Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:18 pm

Super Africa wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:
    Super Africa wrote:

Not really though. I recently saw it discussed on Danish Tv and the pointed out it is mostly players from Eastern Europe plus Gasol, Spaniard Rolling Eyes

Some bastards are teaching it to them. Smile

WC2010 Round of 16 - USA vs Ghana Varejao2
    gone
    gone

Number of posts : 3455
    Supports : Steaua
    Favourite Player : Radoi, Ogararu, Nicolita, Iniesta, Edin Dzeko
    Registration date : 2007-03-27

Post by gone Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:24 pm

Super Africa wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:
    Super Africa wrote:

Is Manu Ginobli east european or spanish?