Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+53
christmasborocooper
Murray
Since 1888
Hlebagone
TITO
Deluded F*ck™
Dick Grayson
OP9
King Modric
Aristoskank
pete1
Tom
DeLux
Barrilete
Tweesus
Kroos
Pierre Littbarski
Kimbo
Fade out
Di Caniooooo!
Rasiak-9
Chocolate Thunder
Six
Black Magic
Allez les rouges
Brian2468
bluenine
Antarion
fcb
TM
Effenberg
Puro
debaser
COTR
A & K
Ä
abundance
L r dd
110%
Axeslammer
Ricardo Jol
stinger
EM Seleção e Selecção
Lusitan
Lordanger
Formerly known as sheva7
Fey
mongrel hawk
Juligen
blutgraetsche
d gorgeous one haz spoken
SuperMario
Jaime
57 posters

WC2010 Quarterfinal - Holland vs. Brazil

EM Seleção e Selecção
    EM Seleção e Selecção

Number of posts : 2495
    Supports : Portugal Brasil Africa
    Favourite Player : Ronaldo Zidane Dinho Figo CR Robinho Neymar Hazard
    Registration date : 2007-11-22

WC2010 Quarterfinal - Holland vs. Brazil - Page 2 Empty Re: WC2010 Quarterfinal - Holland vs. Brazil

Post by EM Seleção e Selecção Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:47 pm

Brazil to send Holland home like I said first good team Holland play they will be exposed.

Lusitan
    Lusitan

Number of posts : 773
    Supports : Sporting Clube de Portugal; Corinthians
    Favourite Player : Yazalde, Liedson
    Registration date : 2006-08-17

WC2010 Quarterfinal - Holland vs. Brazil - Page 2 Empty Re: WC2010 Quarterfinal - Holland vs. Brazil

Post by Lusitan Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:50 pm

EM Seleção e Selecção wrote:Brazil to send Holland home like I said first good team Holland play they will be exposed.

<Ale>
    stinger

Number of posts : 6477
    Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:11 pm

mongrel hawk wrote:against Chile

J César - 7, good when needed.

Maicon - 7
    Lúcio - 8
    Juan - 8
    Bastos - 4 (his best game so far)

Gilberto Silva - 7
    Ramirez - 8
    Daniel Alves - 4
    Kaká - 7, still out of form, but decisive. player with more assists in this WC alongside Müller.

Robinho - 7
    Luis Fabiano - 7

Ramirez didn't get a 9 because of that silly yellow that took him out of the game against Holland. I thought during the game that he would get Melo's place as a starter against Holland. At least Elano may be back.
    scratch
    Ricardo Jol
    Ricardo Jol

Number of posts : 12766
    Supports : FC Den Haag!
    Favourite Player : Verhoek and Verhoek and Rado and the euro!
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Ricardo Jol Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:39 pm

I am pretty glad no one rates us. Brasil is only talking about the semies. While we are capable to beat them.

We are the only country who can do that. Ale
    mongrel hawk
    mongrel hawk

Number of posts : 4757
    Supports : Corinthians
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by mongrel hawk Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:42 pm

Ricardo Wetzel wrote:I am pretty glad no one rates us. Brasil is only talking about the semies. While we are capable to beat them.

???

no one in Brazil think we are already in the semis. the portuguese here seem to think so though.
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:56 pm

Portuguese, brazilian..t'is all the same.

Anyway. Robben v Maicon aint a good idea but Dunga wont let Bastos play against Robben, that would be suicide. Holland has to put the Dirkster on Maicon. He will nullify Maicon for sure. So no fatty on the left side.

take care of their full backs, put an extra man on kaka , let Silva and Melo have the ball, they wont be able to do shit with it. And Robinho and Fabiano are isolated.

This is a very weak Brazil, yet so freckin strong.
    Formerly known as sheva7

Number of posts : 1899

Post by Formerly known as sheva7 Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:59 pm

Ricardo Wetzel wrote:I am pretty glad no one rates us. Brasil is only talking about the semies. While we are capable to beat them.

Bam

Tell me one brazilian that is talking about the semifinal.
    Juligen
    Juligen

Number of posts : 2551
    Supports : FLAMENGO
    Registration date : 2006-08-21

Post by Juligen Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:02 pm

This is a 50-50 game. Losing to Holland would not be a disgrace. It can happen.

This will be our hardest game, in fact this reminds me 94, where the quarterfinals were more difficult than the semis. IF WE BEAT you than we will be with no doubt one of the hot favorites.
    SuperMario
    SuperMario

Number of posts : 16866
    Supports : Feyenoord & Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Diego Biseswar
    Registration date : 2006-11-10

Post by SuperMario Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:04 pm

Nah not 50/50. Bookeis give Brazil win evens and Holland win 3/1. That's a bit over the top too. Braz are fav but not that much.
    Axeslammer
    Axeslammer

Number of posts : 19690
    Supports : Leeds Utd / FC Groningen
    Favourite Player : Le Tiss, Bergkamp, Tadic, Eric le Roy

Post by Axeslammer Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:06 pm

Dirk es más duro wrote:Nah not 50/50. Bookeis give Brazil win evens and Holland win 3/1. That's a bit over the top too. Braz are fav but not that much.

62-38 IMO

Whoever wins this match is a huge favorite to win the semi final against Uruguay/Ghana too Ale
    mongrel hawk
    mongrel hawk

Post by mongrel hawk Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:08 pm

it's very good to live in a footballing nation. I've just received an e-mail from one of the managers of the company I work for sayin we'll have no work on friday due to the importance of the quarter-final game.

Ale Ale Ale
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:10 pm

EM Seleção e Selecção wrote:Brazil to send Holland home like I said first good team Holland play they will be exposed.

First team...its feckin Brazil. Only Spain/Argies/Germans left as good teams. Dont really rate Holland but dont see why they are much worse then those..certainly Germany should be beatable.
    SuperMario
    SuperMario

Post by SuperMario Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:10 pm

mongrel hawk wrote:it's very good to live in a footballing nation. I've just received an e-mail from on of the managers of the company I work for sayin we'll have no work on friday due to the importance of the quarter-final game.

WC2010 Quarterfinal - Holland vs. Brazil - Page 2 F_ale2 WC2010 Quarterfinal - Holland vs. Brazil - Page 2 F_ale2 WC2010 Quarterfinal - Holland vs. Brazil - Page 2 F_ale2
    Ale

Hardly anyone will be working here too. Ale

can't wait.
    Lusitan
    Lusitan

Post by Lusitan Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:27 pm

mongrel hawk wrote:

???

no one in Brazil think we are already in the semis. the portuguese here seem to think so though.

You must forgive that, it's because we're so used to kick'em out of the tournaments Razz

No, but seriously we're just messing with them Dutch, the game will be very hard and it might even get rough. It's really a 50/50.
    110%

Number of posts : 8978

Post by 110% Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:45 pm

mongrel hawk wrote:it's very good to live in a footballing nation. I've just received an e-mail from one of the managers of the company I work for sayin we'll have no work on friday due to the importance of the quarter-final game.

Ale Ale Ale

i've always thought brazil must be a great place to live as you hardly work anyway?
    Lusitan
    Lusitan

Post by Lusitan Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:49 pm

110% wrote:
    mongrel hawk wrote:it's very good to live in a footballing nation. I've just received an e-mail from one of the managers of the company I work for sayin we'll have no work on friday due to the importance of the quarter-final game.

Ale Ale Ale

i've always thought brazil must be a great place to live as you hardly work anyway?

racist

Laugh
    Formerly known as sheva7

Post by Formerly known as sheva7 Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:50 pm

110% wrote:

Ale Ale Ale

Sure. We also have monkeys in the streets.
    Lusitan
    Lusitan

Post by Lusitan Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:51 pm

wrong thread

Last edited by Lusitan on Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lusitan
    Lusitan

Post by Lusitan Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:52 pm

Formerly known as sheva7 wrote:
    110% wrote:

Ale Ale Ale

Don't tell about the Elefants, keep it a surprise Laughing Laughing
    Juligen
    Juligen

Number of posts : 2551
    Supports : FLAMENGO
    Registration date : 2006-08-21

Post by Juligen Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:55 pm

Ale Ale Ale

cheers all the finals in my university changed dates to acomodate Brazil games at the group stage. Work also will be closed at friday. Ale
    110%

Number of posts : 8978

Post by 110% Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:14 pm

110% wrote:

Ale Ale Ale

Not meant in a derogatory way. I meant that while I work 11 hours/day in HK I dream about working few hours/day in other places in the world, e.g. brazil, while spending the rest of the time hanging out at the beach with beautiful women. Don't shatter the dream Sad.
    L r dd

Number of posts : 12451
    Registration date : 2008-12-22

Post by L r dd Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:15 pm

110% wrote:

Ale Ale Ale

lol! lol!
    mongrel hawk
    mongrel hawk

Post by mongrel hawk Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:15 pm

Lusitan wrote:
    mongrel hawk wrote:

???

You must forgive that, it's because we're so used to kick'em out of the tournaments Razz

No, but seriously we're just messing with them Dutch, the game will be very hard and it might even get rough. It's really a 50/50.

I'd say it's 55/45 for brazil.
    mongrel hawk
    mongrel hawk

Post by mongrel hawk Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:17 pm

110% wrote:
    110% wrote:

Ale Ale Ale

Not meant in a derogatory way. I meant that while I work 11 hours/day in HK I dream about working few hours/day in other places in the world, e.g. brazil, while spending the rest of the time hanging out at the beach with beautiful women. Don't shatter the dream Sad.

I work between 8 and 12 hours a day. and no, I don't live near the beach (and I don't want to). but yeah, there are many beautiful women around to hang out with. ok
    Lusitan
    Lusitan

Post by Lusitan Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:30 pm

mongrel hawk wrote:
    110% wrote:
    110% wrote:

Ale Ale Ale

I work between 8 and 12 hours a day. and no, I don't live near the beach (and I don't want to). but yeah, there are many beautiful women around to hang out with. ok

Yay <Ale>
    abundance
    abundance

Number of posts : 1514
    Supports : FC Inter
    Registration date : 2007-01-29

Post by abundance Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:42 pm

hehe.
    the one time I've been in Brazil, I only stayed in Bahia state.
    Once I met a Sao Paulo couple on holiday.
    They worked for a broadcast network and told me that at times they dreamed of living in Salvador as "they hardly worked up there".
    Stereotypes cheers
    Formerly known as sheva7

Post by Formerly known as sheva7 Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:03 pm

abundance wrote:hehe.
    the one time I've been in Brazil, I only stayed in Bahia state.
    Once I met a Sao Paulo couple on holiday.
    They worked for a broadcast network and told me that at times they dreamed of living in Salvador as "they hardly worked up there".
    Stereotypes cheers

That's a fact.

lol!
    SuperMario
    SuperMario

Post by SuperMario Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:09 pm

I've a nice story about cultural differences. Brazilian woman gets a job in Holland and starts living here. Can't settle, gets indentity problems/lack of confidence, even needs a shrink. Problem can not cope with the men around her flirting too litlle. Returns to Brazil. Happy again Ale
    Axeslammer
    Axeslammer

Number of posts : 19690
    Supports : Leeds Utd / FC Groningen
    Favourite Player : Le Tiss, Bergkamp, Tadic, Eric le Roy

Post by Axeslammer Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:18 pm

110% wrote:

Ale Ale Ale

Perfect answer ok

Bonus points ! Very Happy
    mongrel hawk
    mongrel hawk

Post by mongrel hawk Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:24 pm

Dirk es más duro wrote:I've a nice story about cultural differences. Brazilian woman gets a job in Holland and starts living here. Can't settle, gets indentity problems/lack of confidence, even needs a shrink. Problem can not cope with the men around her flirting too litlle. Returns to Brazil. Happy again Ale

that's very true. Brazilian women I know who've been to northern european countries are shocked the men do not flirt.

Brazilian men are flirting all the time, no matter if they are single or married. they all flirt.

and my brother said when he was in germany he whistled in good humour to a cute German girl in the street. she stopped, turned to him and gave him the finger. Shocked

they seem to be offended if you express your desire. why?

a girl friend of mine also said when she was in Poland her Polish friend thought she spent too much time trying different clothes, making up, waxing, etc. apparently, the Polish girl thought she was being sexist, doing all those things, having all that work because of men.

but she wasn't. Brazilian girls do those things because it's cultural here. they gotta feel they are attractive to feel alright with themselves. and I have to admit I love it. it's so feminine and sexy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:20 pm