Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+43
Murray
worms.
Rosicky
Effenberg
Viva España
COTR
Romford Pele
mongrel hawk
messiah
abundance
stinger
Cesc Soler
Allez les rouges
Deluded F*ck™
The Easter Bunny
A & K
Antarion
Hem fet un..
Fey
Calidad
DD
Fade out
Forza Italia!Forza Milan!
S4P
Dick Grayson
Kroos
Torrente
fcb
Hlebagone
shazlx
christmasborocooper
BoBo Vieri 32
Isco Benny
blutgraetsche
Cristiano
Sheffield gunner
Sgoater1
TM
Pras_tama
Super Progress
King Modric
TITO
Jaime
47 posters

Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12

Jaime
    Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
    Supports : Real Madrid CF
    Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Page 17 Empty Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12

Post by Jaime Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:11 pm

Romford Pele wrote:That's what it's been twisted to in the English press - basically referring to your "apparent" transfer strategy for the next two years that you mentioned in one of your earlier posts.

Oh well in my opinion it is just tabloid bullsh!t...international break and all. I mean, I suppose it could be true and if it were it would just be further evidence of the morons that run our club. Like you say we've only just signed several young players in the last two seasons and so to be thinking about replacing them now would be ludicrous (except for Ozil of course!). But I think it is mostly just a fabricated story.
    Fade out
    Fade out

Number of posts : 6128
    Favourite Player : Baggio (he outshone Zidane when played together at Juve)
    Registration date : 2008-07-06

Post by Fade out Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:48 pm

Muniain and Goetze please Ale

Don't need Hazard as we already have Ronnie/Di Maria. Goetze could do what Hazard could, but do a bit more.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:08 pm

Llorente: "La llegada de Mourinho paró el traspaso de Silva al Real Madrid"

Grr
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:23 pm

Yes, Marca really did go there lol!

Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Page 17 G1911
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:46 pm

I'm surprised SPORT did not have that trademarked Laughing
    Cristiano
    Cristiano

Number of posts : 2557
    Supports : Real Madrid
    Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,
    Registration date : 2007-01-09

Post by Cristiano Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:52 am

It goes without saying that was a bloody hard fought victory, first 3 points the team have really sweated for this season. I'm personally very pleased with the perfomance due to the fact that its straight after an International break, its away and to Valencia at that. That said thier second goal could have been easily avoided by Marcelo had he simply saw the out the ball instead of assuming its going out and there was an unusual number of misplaced passes and touches from us tonight(then again both Khedira and Lass were on the pitch).

Benzema's Goal Magic
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:44 pm

Agree, it was a really important win. Only saw bits and pieces of the match (the little fella was NOT cooperating Biggrin ) but hopefully I will get to rewatch it today. All three goals were really well taken. Epic celebration from Mourinho on Ronaldo's goal.

Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Page 17 2enqm94
    Pras_tama
    Pras_tama

Number of posts : 2101
    Supports : Manchester United & Indonesia NT
    Favourite Player : Scholes
    Registration date : 2008-11-28

Post by Pras_tama Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:54 pm

Mourinho wish he was a great football player that's why he has a loads of epic celebrations
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Super Progress Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:13 am

Cristiano wrote:It goes without saying that was a bloody hard fought victory, first 3 points the team have really sweated for this season. I'm personally very pleased with the perfomance due to the fact that its straight after an International break, its away and to Valencia at that. That said thier second goal could have been easily avoided by Marcelo had he simply saw the out the ball instead of assuming its going out and there was an unusual number of misplaced passes and touches from us tonight(then again both Khedira and Lass were on the pitch).

Benzema's Goal Magic
    I loved this type of game. Force, tactical, intense and to top it off the trivote. cheers

We let Valencia into the game way too easily. We lost our cool in the first 10 mins of the game with lots of yellow cards. On the other hand we didn't let them dominate us physically. I'm glad Mourinho has brought that dimension to the team but he you can't relax so early in the game. I don't understand why he kept Ozil on for so long while letting Benzema get out. We needed Callejon on the right to battle Valencia's left wing combo of Mathieu+Alba. Other than that Mourinho got it just right. I wish the producer didn't fuck up so we missed Benzema's goal live.

Mourinho's celebration cheers

Progress <Ale>

Living In The Pasttm You're an ass for stealing that avatar before I could find it. Biggrin
    Cristiano
    Cristiano

Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,

Post by Cristiano Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:58 pm

Super Stalin wrote:
    Cristiano wrote:It goes without saying that was a bloody hard fought victory, first 3 points the team have really sweated for this season. I'm personally very pleased with the perfomance due to the fact that its straight after an International break, its away and to Valencia at that. That said thier second goal could have been easily avoided by Marcelo had he simply saw the out the ball instead of assuming its going out and there was an unusual number of misplaced passes and touches from us tonight(then again both Khedira and Lass were on the pitch).

Benzema's Goal Magic
    I loved this type of game. Force, tactical, intense and to top it off the trivote. cheers

We let Valencia into the game way too easily. We lost our cool in the first 10 mins of the game with lots of yellow cards. On the other hand we didn't let them dominate us physically. I'm glad Mourinho has brought that dimension to the team but he you can't relax so early in the game. I don't understand why he kept Ozil on for so long while letting Benzema get out. We needed Callejon on the right to battle Valencia's left wing combo of Mathieu+Alba. Other than that Mourinho got it just right. I wish the producer didn't fuck up so we missed Benzema's goal live.

Mourinho's celebration cheers

Progress <Ale>

Living In The Pasttm You're an ass for stealing that avatar before I could find it. Biggrin

I agree Ozil should have been taken off instead of Benzema for Callejon. I'm guessing he kept him on to try and keep posession but thats something Benzema is very good at, I wouldn't have Higuain on instead of Benzema trying to hold on to a lead.
    We missed Di Maria's defensive work rate down that right hand side.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:29 pm

Finally got a chance to watch the match properly. Ozil really is useless down the wing. Even more so when he is in such bad form as he is now but he really did not offer anything. And his compatriot Khedira was absolutely dreadful. And he was even given the freedom by Jose to get into the box whenever he wanted and all he did was f*ck things up every time he touched the ball. Strong game from Lass it has to be said, all over the pitch and kept it simple in midfield, a couple of times he burst forward to create some danger. I don't have a problem with this version of the frenchman. Benzema's goal really was lovely and a superb ball from Alonso to catch the whole Valencia defence out. Really should have been a more comfortable win just got a little sloppy at the back. Especially on the second goal Ramos was assuming that it would go out rather than being alert. But it was a rare mistake from him since he has moved into the centre of defence. Derby this weekend as we keep creeping closer to the clasico. Hopefully Jose will rest players in the next two CL fixtures against Dinamo and Ajax ahead of those two big league fixtures.
    Cristiano
    Cristiano

Post by Cristiano Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:13 am

I really hope Alonso finaly gets a rest tonight for a change. His been over used, but it just shows that obviously there's noone else who can do what he does.
    Allez les rouges
    Allez les rouges

Number of posts : 8098
    Supports : Deutschland, Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Jens Lehmann

Post by Allez les rouges Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:33 am

Jaime wrote:Ozil really is useless down the wing. Even more so when he is in such bad form as he is now but he really did not offer anything. And his compatriot Khedira was absolutely dreadful. And he was even given the freedom by Jose to get into the box whenever he wanted and all he did was f*ck things up every time he touched the ball.

Yikes Özil in bad form eh.

I suggest you watch some highlights of the friendly against Holland last week, where he was untouchable along with Müller and Klose. Something tells me he's being misused here...

Interestingly, Khedira (of whom I am not really the biggest fan) had probably the best game I have ever seen him play too...
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha

Post by Isco Benny Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:47 pm

German footballer in "shit for club but brilliant for country" shocker! affraid
    Allez les rouges
    Allez les rouges

Number of posts : 8098
    Supports : Deutschland, Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Jens Lehmann

Post by Allez les rouges Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:55 pm

Well it's all about getting your country to play like a club innit, otherwise you would look forward to international breaks rather than the other way round Smile

Gomez is great for his club but shite for his country.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:21 pm

Cristiano wrote:I really hope Alonso finaly gets a rest tonight for a change. His been over used, but it just shows that obviously there's noone else who can do what he does.

Sahin is playing. Ale
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:23 pm

Allez les rouges wrote:
    Jaime wrote:Ozil really is useless down the wing. Even more so when he is in such bad form as he is now but he really did not offer anything. And his compatriot Khedira was absolutely dreadful. And he was even given the freedom by Jose to get into the box whenever he wanted and all he did was f*ck things up every time he touched the ball.

Yikes Özil in bad form eh.

I suggest you watch some highlights of the friendly against Holland last week, where he was untouchable along with Müller and Klose. Something tells me he's being misused here...

Interestingly, Khedira (of whom I am not really the biggest fan) had probably the best game I have ever seen him play too...

Ozil has been in terrible form for RM since the beginning of the season, this is nothing new. But it's even worse when he is on the wing imo and is force to track back and do a lot of defensive work. Plus when he gets the ball in the attacking third on the wing all he does is give a terrible cross that is blocked by the first defender. Khedira...well Khedira is Khedira.
    Cristiano
    Cristiano

Post by Cristiano Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:58 pm

Jaime wrote:
    Cristiano wrote:I really hope Alonso finaly gets a rest tonight for a change. His been over used, but it just shows that obviously there's noone else who can do what he does.

Sahin is playing. Ale

cheers

About bloody time Alonso got rested, if he gets injured we are well and truely anuly fucked with no lube.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:17 pm

Cristiano wrote:
    Jaime wrote:

Sahin is playing. Ale

cheers

About bloody time Alonso got rested, if he gets injured we are well and truely anuly fucked with no lube.

lol! lol! lol!

Truth! Ale
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Post by Super Progress Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:02 pm

Jaime wrote:
    Cristiano wrote:
    Jaime wrote:

Sahin is playing. Ale

cheers

lol! lol! lol!

Truth! Ale
    lol!
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Post by Super Progress Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:20 pm

Obivously being a tradicionalista, Jaime can't appreciate the finer nuances of what Khedira does. I thought he had a decent game against Valencia and he was part of the reason Valencia never managed to make a mark in midfield Lass-Khedira were doing a great physical job on Valencia and matching them tackle for tackle.

Also it is a bit strange that Ozil has such a difference in form for Germany compared to Real Madrid. Now in one sense I'm not surprised because Ozil has always been better for Germany than for us. What is interesting now though is that Ozil has been in poor form this season yet he delivers for Germany as if nothing is wrong. This does to some degree vindicate what the Germans have been saying that Ozil isn't in the best set up.Of course Benzema was also playing quite well for France last season when he was poor for us although I don't remember the difference being this big though.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:08 pm

Grr

Sahin AND Alonso are playing today.

Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:17 pm

Super Stalin wrote:Obivously being a tradicionalista, Jaime can't appreciate the finer nuances of what Khedira does. I thought he had a decent game against Valencia and he was part of the reason Valencia never managed to make a mark in midfield Lass-Khedira were doing a great physical job on Valencia and matching them tackle for tackle.

Of course this is utter bullsh!t. As you will recall I praised Lass for doing that very job. Khedira on the other hand was stumbling around the pitch like a drunken ox, clattering into people every which way, and failing to control a single ball that came his way and in the process f*cking up countless promising attacks. I don't have a problem with having player that can do the dirty work so long as they can also play football. Redondo is my all time hero and he was the master of breaking up attacks and tackling back but he could also do this: