Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
ERIK LAMELA
COTR
Antarion
Romford Pele
Forza Italia!Forza Milan!
King Modric
stinger
Pras_tama
bluenine
Kroos
Fey
Rosicky
Xavier
TITO
blutgraetsche
110%
Deluded F*ck™
Isco Benny
S4P
The Easter Bunny
worms.
fcb
Allez les rouges
messiah
Fade out
Calidad
Hlebagone
EMP
TM
Cristiano
Jaime
Super Progress
36 posters

Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España! - Page 7 Empty Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Super Progress Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:58 pm

Cristiano wrote:
    Jaime wrote:Squad for the 2nd leg vs APOEL:

Porteros: Casillas, Adán y Tomás Mejías
    Defensas: Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo, Coentrão, Albiol y Varane
    Centrocampistas: Sahin, Kaká, Özil, Granero, Alonso, Altintop, Callejón y Di María
    Delanteros: Ronaldo, Benzema e Higuaín

Lesionados: Arbeloa, Khedira, Lass, Carvalho

Will be interesting to see if Jose moves Sergio Ramos back to the right or if he will use Altintop as right back. My guess is the latter.

Anyone know which players, if any, are in danger of a suspension if they pick up a booking tomorrow?

Why is Alonso even in the squad. I'm gonna get really wound up if he plays the full 90mins.

Yeah me too. It doesn't make sense to keep playing him this much especially since he is starting to get old so we have to be more careful about overextending him.

Would like to see Di Maria/Sahin/Granero/Callejon/Varane playing.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
    Supports : Real Madrid CF
    Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España! - Page 7 Empty Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Jaime Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:35 pm

Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España! - Page 7 88027002_133349388970

RIP Dove
    TM
    TM

Number of posts : 21218
    Supports : PROGRESS!
    Favourite Player : Luis Figo
    Registration date : 2006-08-16

Post by TM Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:23 pm

When asked about the two semi-finals in a television interview in the tunnel straight after the final whistle, Mourinho told TeleMadrid: "For me the big question is knowing who will play against Barca in the final.

"It will be a great semi-final, Bayern against Real Madrid, and the best team will go on to play against Barca."

Laughing
    Cristiano
    Cristiano

Number of posts : 2557
    Supports : Real Madrid
    Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,
    Registration date : 2007-01-09

Post by Cristiano Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:19 pm

TM wrote:
    When asked about the two semi-finals in a television interview in the tunnel straight after the final whistle, Mourinho told TeleMadrid: "For me the big question is knowing who will play against Barca in the final.

"It will be a great semi-final, Bayern against Real Madrid, and the best team will go on to play against Barca."

Laughing

lol!

Target Man didn't realise you were part of Team Progress Laughing
    TM
    TM

Post by TM Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:28 pm

Cristiano wrote:
    TM wrote:

Laughing

lol!

Target Man didn't realise you were part of Team Progress Laughing

The Special One will lead us to glory! Twisted Evil
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Post by Super Progress Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:54 pm

This is how I see it:

People: Mourinho-----------------------Perez-----------------------------------------------------------Valdano

Fans:Super Progress----Torrente----TM-----------------Pipita---Cristiano-----------------------------------Jaime

Ideology:Progressive-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Traditionalism

(reasonable/pragmatic/forwardlooking/winning) ---------------- (unreasonable/rigid/stuckinthepas/"beauty")

Mourinho has done much for the party and I see that in the Madrid fans I talk to. They are much smarter than they used to be. I'm afraid of what will happen once Mourinho leaves though. Then the fans,media and crucially our football will lapse back into the stone ages and start calling for patriots like Pepe to be sold. Erm

That is why the party needs to plan for a sensible successor once the Saviour leaves and the powerstruggle begins.

I have the ideal candidate

Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España! - Page 7 Benite10

"10 men behind the ball" he even screams with his body language

To the future <Ale>
    TM
    TM

Post by TM Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:29 pm

I am in favour of PROGRESS just as much as the next guy, but please keep Rafa as far away from the Bernabeu as possible.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:17 am

Super Pepe wrote:This is how I see it:

People: Mourinho-----------------------Perez-----------------------------------------------------------Valdano

Fans:Super Progress----Torrente----TM-----------------Pipita---Cristiano-----------------------------------Jaime

Ideology:Progressive-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Traditionalism

(reasonable/pragmatic/forwardlooking/winning) ---------------- (unreasonable/rigid/stuckinthepas/"beauty")

Mourinho has done much for the party and I see that in the Madrid fans I talk to. They are much smarter than they used to be. I'm afraid of what will happen once Mourinho leaves though. Then the fans,media and crucially our football will lapse back into the stone ages and start calling for patriots like Pepe to be sold. Erm

That is why the party needs to plan for a sensible successor once the Saviour leaves and the powerstruggle begins.

I have the ideal candidate

Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España! - Page 7 Benite10

"10 men behind the ball" he even screams with his body language

To the future <Ale>

Laughing

This is a top post, for many reasons. But still a wee bit mistaken.

For example, on the progress-tradition spectrum, Super is even further to the left than Mourinho himself. Mourinho has reformed his ways. Can you imagine Jose ever fielding a two man midfield of Granero and Sahin when he first arrived? Not a chance. Least of all in the Champions League. I think I mentioned in the la liga thread the following example:

2010-11 midfield vs Osasuna = Lass, Khedira, Ozil ---> result = Osasuna 1-0 Real Madrid
    2011-12 midfield vs Osasuna = Granero, Alonso, Ozil ---> result = Osasuna 1-5 Real Madrid

Football is always the way forward. And until now, Jose has gotten this wrong every time we have played Barcelona. Even in the final of the Copa del Rey, although we played with a trivote, the mentality was right! We started off that game trying to play football, getting players forward, and generally speaking 'going for it'. When we started to fall back, trying to soak up the pressure we very nearly pissed the game away and if it were not for a very lucky decision on Pedrito's goal that was ruled out for offside we most likely would have lost the match. But then in the over time we swung back and indeed the build up for the winning goal game after some very nice interplay in the Barcelona half of the field. We had 6 players forward and the rest is history.

Jose's big error in every two-legged tie against Barcelona is that he has come out with the progressive tactics and mentality in the first leg, which has seen us well beaten each time. Then in the second leg when we are forced to go for it, as Real Madrid has made a habit of doing throughout its history, we have gotten favourable results against the so-called greatest team ever leaving everyone asking: If we had just played like that in the first leg, what would have happened? If we had not dug such a great hole by losing the home leg because we were not even trying to play football, maybe we could have passed?

Jose will have possibly two more opportunities to correct his past errors. IMO we have to get a positive result in the Camp Nou in the league to win the title. I have thought this even back in December when there was a 10 point lead. And if we face those f*ckers in the CL final, well, it is win or nothing.

As they say "rectificar es de sabios". It's ok Super. Mourinho is starting to see the light. It's not too late to save your footballing soul...

To FOOTBALL! Ale
    Xavier
    Xavier

Number of posts : 563
    Supports : Germany, Lazio, & the Whole Bloody Bundesliga
    Favourite Player : Klose, Kroos, Mueller, Badstuber, Schweinsteiger, L Bender, Di Natale, Modric
    Registration date : 2010-10-09

Post by Xavier Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:24 am

this might be old news / already covered... but this is the first time I'm seeing it, and it makes me cringe... sell-outs Madrid elect profit over tradition.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/real-madrid-small-distinct-change-crest-uae-resort-202900831.html
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21765
    Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
    Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:59 am

Jaime wrote:"Super is even further to the left than Mourinho himself"

lol!

BRING BACK THE SIGS Grr
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:22 am

Well, who would have thought Valencia's shitty defence would hold us to 0-0 in the Bernabeu? Can't fault the approach really. And we created enough chances but to be fair Guaita was in really good form. I do regret Higuain coming off, these are the sorts of games where he has a habit of scoring.

Absolutely APPALLING that we were not given a single penalty after there were probably 5 or 6 times when there was shirt pulling in the box for a corner. I think it's pretty obvious that SOMEONE doesn't want us to win the league. Laughing

Pepe is back to being a disgrace. First nobody believes that little Piatti was ever going to take him out so violently and then he ends up kicking poor Arbeloa when he's rolling around on the floor.

Next three weeks are going to decide the season. Madrid derby, the CL semifinals, and the clasico...
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21765
    Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
    Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:03 am

Jose FC won't bottle this - this stage 2 years ago Roma threatened Inter in a similar manner.

(I secretly hope you do... just so Jaime will be proven right - a club like Los Blancos should never ever sell its soul to that club-hopping mercenary)
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:57 am

Deluded F*ck™ wrote:Jose FC won't bottle this - this stage 2 years ago Roma threatened Inter in a similar manner.

That's what I draw parallels to as well...but Madrid's run-in is tougher than Inter's run-in that year. They did play Roma away (and lost) but only had Juve as a tough game IIRC. But Madrid have to play Atletico (though given the history we can't be too optimistic about it) and Athletic away (come on Bielsa do us a favour), as well as Sevilla at home. And of course the Clasico.

Barça have the Clasico, and some 'medium' games in Levante/Rayo away (only medium due to their league positions/good form, and Barça's awful away form), and Malaga/Espanyol at home.
    Hlebagone
    Hlebagone

Number of posts : 6086
    Registration date : 2007-03-17

Post by Hlebagone Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:03 pm

Could even go as far to say that Madrid are still playing more impressively than Barca. Madrid's performance against Valencia was better than Barcelona's against Zaragoza.

But Barcelona are on a 9 match winning streak in the league now, and I'd be surprised if they drop anymore points, apart from possibly el classico.
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:27 pm

Yes, I think that's a valid point. I'd be more inclined to put money on a Madrid win in any given game, than a Barça win.
    Rosicky
    Rosicky

Number of posts : 17201
    Supports : Sacking Wenger :grr:
    Registration date : 2007-04-03

Post by Rosicky Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:38 pm

fcb wrote:Yes, I think that's a valid point. I'd be more inclined to put money on a Madrid win in any given game, than a Barça win.

No surprise here then Ale
    worms.

Number of posts : 5010
    Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
    Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
    Registration date : 2011-12-07

Post by worms. Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:57 pm

fcb wrote:Yes, I think that's a valid point. I'd be more inclined to put money on a Madrid win in any given game, than a Barça win.

Dats coz your tripping blud.
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Post by Super Progress Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:22 pm

I thought we played well and Mou threw everything at them and you can't always win. We had our chances and we didn't take them and so you get punished. I still think we will win the league but these drops are disappointing.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:21 pm

Deluded F*ck™️ wrote:(I secretly hope you do... just so Jaime will be proven right - a club like Los Blancos should never ever sell its soul to that club-hopping mercenary)

Laughing

Super Pepe wrote:I thought we played well and Mou threw everything at them and you can't always win. We had our chances and we didn't take them and so you get punished. I still think we will win the league but these drops are disappointing.

Ale

P.S. When did worms become black?
    Rosicky
    Rosicky

Number of posts : 17201
    Supports : Sacking Wenger :grr:
    Registration date : 2007-04-03

Post by Rosicky Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:23 pm

Jaime wrote:

Super Pepe wrote:I thought we played well and Mou threw everything at them and you can't always win. We had our chances and we didn't take them and so you get punished. I still think we will win the league but these drops are disappointing.

Ale

P.S. When did worms become black?

Its not worms Doh

Its a brand new poster who has amassed 1900+ posts in a day. Biggrin
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:49 pm

I had to book a plane ticket today, now nothing special. But anyone else sees the resamblance between

Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España! - Page 7 Ryan_a10

And Mourinho?

Both are pricefighters then will do anything to achieve their goal, now your hearth might not agree with this, but your brain says yes.

As for the collapse, the gap is still 4 points, and not 1 like some will make you believe. Infact I think we are gonna win at Nou Camp! And the CL too!

Then Moureen will fuck off, with all the fans being happy. Only to want him back after a few less succesful years later! Very Happy
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Post by Super Progress Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:14 pm

I happen to love Ryanair.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:29 pm

lol!
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:30 pm

Decent little spell here from Getafe. Amazing what can happen when you try to play football!
    Cristiano
    Cristiano

Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,

Post by Cristiano Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:50 pm

Dont know if anyone has also noticed but why does Arbeloa always allow the wide players to cross the ball its really pissing me off. I dont actually get what he is trying to do, a player recieves the ball out wide and he runs off towards the center back with his hand behind his back before the player even moves towards him. Put pressure and block the FUCKING CROSS!!! Grr

Marcelo sometimes does the same thing but then even if he goes to make a challange or block the cross he inevitably fails Doh

Our Full-Back situation is concern for me at the moment in my opinion.

Last edited by Cristiano on Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Post by Super Progress Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:00 am

Very important win and a great performance by Ronaldo who finally gives us the one man show when we really needed it. Atletico gave us all the problems I figure they would and without Ronaldo I don't think we would have won. Atletico didn't create that many chances but we looked vulnerable on the wings. Arbeloa is not in great form at the moment so Jose should consider moving Ramos out there and Varane at Cb. Good performance by Ozil who should have started because Kaka did nothing except slow things down. He only makes sense coming in from the bench. Also this was a game for Higuain to start imo.

Anyway now it's

Cool

Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España! - Page 7 Cristiano-ronaldo-01

I love the new celebration

Progress Bubbly
    Cristiano
    Cristiano

Post by Cristiano Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:05 am

Super Pepe wrote:Very important win and a great performance by Ronaldo who finally gives us the one man show when we really needed it. Atletico gave us all the problems I figure they would and without Ronaldo I don't think we would have won. Atletico didn't create that many chances but we looked vulnerable on the wings. Arbeloa is not in great form at the moment so Jose should consider moving Ramos out there and Varane at Cb. Good performance by Ozil who should have started because Kaka did nothing except slow things down. He only makes sense coming in from the bench. Also this was a game for Higuain to start imo.

Anyway now it's

Cool

Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España! - Page 7 Cristiano-ronaldo-01

I love the new celebration

Progress Bubbly

Yea I agree definetly Ozil should have started. I personally prefer Benzema but I can see what you mean about this game bieng one Higuain should have started.
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Post by Super Progress Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:24 am

Cristiano wrote:Dont know if anyone has also noticed but why does Arbeloa always allow the wide players to cross the ball its really pissing me off. I dont actually get what he is trying to do, a player recieves the ball out wide and he runs off towards the center back with his hand behind his back before the player even moves towards him. Put pressure and block the FUCKING CROSS!!! Grr

Marcelo sometimes does the same thing but then even if he goes to make a challange or block the cross he inevitably fails Doh

Our Full-Back situation is concern for me at the moment in my opinion.
    I don't know what happened to Arbeloa and I honestly don't think Coentrao is that much better defensively than Marcelo. He just stays back more and is more sensible which Marcelo did as well last season next to Carvalho. The Saviour will have to fix this because Bayern are strong down the flanks. I saw Bayern today and thankfully they prefer cutting in since our problems is more with those that go to the backline and rely on crossing. So we really need Di Maria on the flank to help us defensively. I wouldn't mind a trivote at the least as we are looking a bit tired. Although it could just be with Sahin/Granero or traditional Lass/Coentrao.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:23 pm

Ronaldo, Di Maria, and Coentrao all one yellow card away from missing the clasisco. I wouldn't play any of them against Sporting to be honest.
    TM
    TM

Post by TM Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:30 pm

Especially not Di Maria, he'll probably end up getting injured again Erm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:04 am