Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
ERIK LAMELA
COTR
Antarion
Romford Pele
Forza Italia!Forza Milan!
King Modric
stinger
Pras_tama
bluenine
Kroos
Fey
Rosicky
Xavier
TITO
blutgraetsche
110%
Deluded F*ck™
Isco Benny
S4P
The Easter Bunny
worms.
fcb
Allez les rouges
messiah
Fade out
Calidad
Hlebagone
EMP
TM
Cristiano
Jaime
Super Progress
36 posters

Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Jaime
    Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
    Supports : Real Madrid CF
    Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España! - Page 15 Empty Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Jaime Mon May 21, 2012 1:16 am

messiah wrote:seems as if madrid b will be promoted, always good to see the progress of the youth, can't hate on them, until the reach the first team that is.

ok

And it will mean more clasicos! Biggrin
    messiah
    messiah

Number of posts : 3084
    Registration date : 2011-11-03

Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España! - Page 15 Empty Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by messiah Mon May 21, 2012 2:13 am

which madrid will win 5-0 everytime, i am not even joking we have the worst coach in all of spain.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime Mon May 21, 2012 3:00 am

Is anyone else worried that if we sell Higuain, Florentino will be deluded enough to try and sign Fernando Torres? Doh
    Pras_tama
    Pras_tama

Number of posts : 2101
    Supports : Manchester United & Indonesia NT
    Favourite Player : Scholes
    Registration date : 2008-11-28

Post by Pras_tama Mon May 21, 2012 8:43 am

I remember someone in the forum made a bet with the other poster that if Torres join Madrid, he would give his bank account PIN, was that you Jaime?
    Cristiano
    Cristiano

Number of posts : 2557
    Supports : Real Madrid
    Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,
    Registration date : 2007-01-09

Post by Cristiano Mon May 21, 2012 11:27 am

Jaime wrote:Is anyone else worried that if we sell Higuain, Florentino will be deluded enough to try and sign Fernando Torres? Doh

Noooo! Please Laughing

If they do sell him it better be for silly money. If Bilbao can demand 40m for Martinez anyone who wants Higuain can basically fuck off.
    TM
    TM

Number of posts : 21218
    Supports : PROGRESS!
    Favourite Player : Luis Figo
    Registration date : 2006-08-16

Post by TM Mon May 21, 2012 12:10 pm

Nuri Sahin is determined to prove his worth at Real Madrid, and has made it clear that leaving the Santiago Bernabeu side after just one season is not an option for him.

The Turkey international joined Jose Mourinho's side in the summer of 2011, but a string of injuries prevented him from making an impact at Madrid and was only utilised as a squad player.

The 23-year-old has been linked with clubs such as Bayern Munich, Inter and Galatasaray in recent weeks, but Sahin is adamant that he is not going anyhere.

"I want to stay at the biggest club in the world. I have the desire to succeed here and want to prove my worth at Madrid. I'm living the dream at this club," Sahin said at a press conference.
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Super Progress Mon May 21, 2012 1:13 pm

messiah wrote:seems as if madrid b will be promoted, always good to see the progress of the youth, can't hate on them, until the reach the first team that is.

You can litteraly flip everything in that sentence and you have my view.

Super Progress wrote:seems as if madrid b will be promoted, never always good to see the progress of the youth, can hate on them, until they reach the first team that is.
    <Ale>

Jaime wrote:Is anyone else worried that if we sell Higuain, Florentino will be deluded enough to try and sign Fernando Torres? Doh
    I'm not. I don't think Torres is bad and he looks like he is getting back into shape. If we got him rather cheap I wouldn't mind but he certainly wouldn't be my first choice. I mean a Torres on form means:

-Goals in big as well as small games
    -Hard working striker
    -A striker who can head the ball well
    -A strong striker
    -Push and run
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Mon May 21, 2012 1:58 pm

Pras_tama wrote:I remember someone in the forum made a bet with the other poster that if Torres join Madrid, he would give his bank account PIN, was that you Jaime?

lol! No that wasn't me. Maybe Torrente? Or The-Frank-Tavern. Biggrin
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Mon May 21, 2012 2:03 pm

Super defensive wrote:

You can litteraly flip everything in that sentence and you have my view.

Super Progress wrote:seems as if madrid b will be promoted, never always good to see the progress of the youth, can hate on them, until they reach the first team that is.
    <Ale>

Doh Doh Doh

Re: Fernando Torres

-Goals in big as well as small games

Has the goal in the CL semifinal really given you that much confidence in his scoring?

-Hard working striker

Raul was also a "hard working" striker in his last days. You need a little more than that.

-A striker who can head the ball well

We have nobody who is good at crossing the ball in the air so who cares?

-A strong striker

With the first touch of a rapist.

-Push and run

Well, he can push it at any rate... Biggrin

Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Mon May 21, 2012 2:14 pm

Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España! - Page 15 Portadag_210512

It wasn't me who said it!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Cristiano
    Cristiano

Number of posts : 2557
    Supports : Real Madrid
    Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,
    Registration date : 2007-01-09

Post by Cristiano Mon May 21, 2012 3:13 pm

Jaime wrote:Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España! - Page 15 Portadag_210512

It wasn't me who said it!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Jaime I see you have connections and influence Laughing
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Mon May 21, 2012 3:25 pm