Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
blutgraetsche
EMP
6 posters

Goodbye

EMP
    EMP

Number of posts : 7384
    Supports : Valencia, and in Africa Al-Ahly
    Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Goodbye Empty Goodbye

Post by EMP Tue May 28, 2013 8:06 am

My mother, whom I care for literally, is in a very bad way. She has been admitted to hospital. It is serious. I can no longer put up with the behaviour of certain people on here. Some of you have been exceptional and I'm glad to have met you. I no longer have the time or inclination at least for the moment to put up with the crap from others while my mother is in this state. Those of you who have hearts, please think of her and wish the best for her. She needs all the help she can get now.

I will try to pop on occasionally to let those of you care know how she is doing. Any inappropriate behaviour or comments though and those doing it better hope I never catch up with them.

Goodbye at least for now and thanks to many of you.

Take care

EMP
    blutgraetsche
    blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
    Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
    Registration date : 2006-08-09

Goodbye Empty Re: Goodbye

Post by blutgraetsche Tue May 28, 2013 8:11 am

Sad to read that EMP. I hope your mother's health improves in the coming days and she'll be fine. Take care of yourself and your mother, health is all that really matters, as does family.

Hope to see you back here soon. Ale
    110%

Number of posts : 8978
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by 110% Tue May 28, 2013 1:08 pm

Take care of your mother and yourself EMP <Ale>

And don't worry too much about what some idiots on a forum write.

Kroos
    Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
    Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
    Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Kroos Tue May 28, 2013 3:11 pm

feel sad for you

stay positive Wink
    Romford Pele
    Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
    Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
    Favourite Player : Ozil
    Registration date : 2006-10-05

Post by Romford Pele Thu May 30, 2013 9:55 am

All the best EMP mate Ale
    abundance
    abundance

Number of posts : 1514
    Supports : FC Inter
    Registration date : 2007-01-29

Post by abundance Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:54 pm

Just read this.

Be strong EMP.
    Whatever journey fate is pushing your family into, may love and grace embrace and warm your mother, you, and all your loved ones.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:35 pm

EMP wrote:My mother, whom I care for literally, is in a very bad way. She has been admitted to hospital. It is serious. I can no longer put up with the behaviour of certain people on here. Some of you have been exceptional and I'm glad to have met you. I no longer have the time or inclination at least for the moment to put up with the crap from others while my mother is in this state. Those of you who have hearts, please think of her and wish the best for her. She needs all the help she can get now.

I will try to pop on occasionally to let those of you care know how she is doing. Any inappropriate behaviour or comments though and those doing it better hope I never catch up with them.

Goodbye at least for now and thanks to many of you.

Take care

EMP

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:39 pm

How is Mrs EMP doing? Say it ain't so.  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Goodbye Large

By the way I would like to purchase one of your books, I find smartprice toilet paper too luxurious to wipe my arse with so I need something of less value. Thank you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:49 am