Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
The-Frank-Tavern
Luso
terrypaine
La Saeta Rubia
Torrente
fcb
Puro
11 posters

BARCELONA WERE ROBBED!

Puro
    Puro

Number of posts : 10679
    Registration date : 2006-09-12

BARCELONA WERE ROBBED! Empty BARCELONA WERE ROBBED!

Post by Puro Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:03 pm

What a game! Valencia were Barça's equals BUT that ref is a Real Madrid fan. I can guarantee that much. That fucko made sure he was gonna leave with a DRAW from the Camp Nou. lol! <Ale>
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

BARCELONA WERE ROBBED! Empty Re: BARCELONA WERE ROBBED!

Post by fcb Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:05 pm

He got decisions wrong for both sides (as usual with Spanish refs), but that was a penalty on Etoo.
    Torrente
    Torrente

Number of posts : 5489
    Registration date : 2006-08-16

Post by Torrente Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:07 pm

What the hell are you smoking? Barca did about 100 dives throughout the game, and they got fouls fom most of them. Deco, Etoó and Ronaldinho went down easier than a 10 dollar hooker.

Last edited by on Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Puro
    Puro

Number of posts : 10679
    Registration date : 2006-09-12

Post by Puro Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:07 pm

kasnani wrote:He got decisions wrong for both sides (as usual with Spanish refs), but that was a penalty on Etoo.

Clear penalty on Eto'o. It was as big as the Camp Nou, but like I said earlier the ref was gonna make sure it was gonna be a DRAW. That was the best result for Real Madrid.

The ref is a fucko, a madridista through and through. lol! <Ale>

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:07 pm

eto'o foul was a penalty stupid ref got calls wrong at both ends
    La Saeta Rubia
    La Saeta Rubia

Number of posts : 5244
    Supports : Real Madrid
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by La Saeta Rubia Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:11 pm

Puro wrote:
    kasnani wrote:He got decisions wrong for both sides (as usual with Spanish refs), but that was a penalty on Etoo.

Clear penalty on Eto'o. It was as big as the Camp Nou, but like I said earlier the ref was gonna make sure it was gonna be a DRAW. That was the best result for Real Madrid.

I agree, i demand the ref should be fined and Barça be awarded the 3 points Laugh
    terrypaine

Number of posts : 192
    Registration date : 2006-08-21

Post by terrypaine Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:12 pm

Puro wrote:

Are you serious? Well no, of course you're not, but do you think you are? The referee did his best in a game difficult to ref. I do understand that the conspiracy theory always gives a hard-on to comic book devotees - why bother with reality?
    Luso
    Luso

Number of posts : 3305
    Supports : Sporting Clube de Portugal

Post by Luso Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:24 pm

Not so much a conspiracy in some leagues now is it Terry?

Let's see...Germany, Italy...both confirmed cases of fraud.

Portugal would be one as well if it wasn't so currupt, as is, there are only allegations against key figures and refs...they'll all walk.

Spain, don't see why it should be any different...not that I'm saying this is for certain, but it could happen.
    The-Frank-Tavern
    The-Frank-Tavern

Number of posts : 8505
    Supports : Atlético de Madrid

Post by The-Frank-Tavern Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:41 am

Torrente wrote:What the hell are you smoking? Barca did about 100 dives throughout the game, and they got fouls fom most of them. Deco, Etoó and Ronaldinho went down easier than a 10 dollar hooker.
    my mrs texted me close to the end and said almost the same thing, fucking cheats
    Oleguerisntthatbad

Number of posts : 7180
    Registration date : 2006-08-10

Post by Oleguerisntthatbad Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:54 am

The-Frank-Tavern wrote:
    Torrente wrote:What the hell are you smoking? Barca did about 100 dives throughout the game, and they got fouls fom most of them. Deco, Etoó and Ronaldinho went down easier than a 10 dollar hooker.
    my mrs texted me close to the end and said almost the same thing, fucking cheats

Well we had 2 valid penalties turned down.. Valencia (Miguel) are the cheats...
    toon h
    toon h

Number of posts : 8715

Post by toon h Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:10 am

well a draw against Valencis isn't a bad result. Against Madrid I wouldn't have been happy with 1 single point tho
    Oleguerisntthatbad

Post by Oleguerisntthatbad Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:42 am

toon h wrote:well a draw against Valencis isn't a bad result. Against Madrid I wouldn't have been happy with 1 single point tho

It is just annoying that we basically drop points due to a poor first half and the referee, especially this year where it seems it is going to be very tight.
    Torrente
    Torrente

Post by Torrente Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:32 am

The-Frank-Tavern wrote:

It was embarassing, Frank. It reminded me of Barca-Madrid a few months ago, where Barca got at least 9 free kicks on the edge of the box, 6 of which were obvious dives by the usual suspects. Thankfully, Dinho sucks at free kicks, or Barca would be getting another laundry list of illegitimate goals.
    Torrente
    Torrente

Post by Torrente Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:35 am

Oleguerisntthatbad wrote:
    The-Frank-Tavern wrote:

Bullshit. Just one valid penalty appeal. Besides the one that should have been a penalty, there were two more. In one, Etoó made a huge dive and in the other one, it was obviously ball to hand. The defender also had his hand next to his chest so there's no way that was a penalty.

And as I said in another thread, the 4 or 5 dodgy free kicks Barca got in the edge of the box make up for the legitimate penalty claim. If you guys had gotten a good free kick taker to take those free kicks, you could have easily scored several goals.
    Oleguerisntthatbad

Post by Oleguerisntthatbad Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:45 am

Torrente wrote:
    The-Frank-Tavern wrote:

Bullshit. Just one valid penalty appeal. Besides the one that should have been a penalty, there were two more. In one, Etoó made a huge dive and in the other one, it was obviously ball to hand. The defender also had his hand next to his chest so there's no way that was a penalty.

And as I said in another thread, the 4 or 5 dodgy free kicks Barca got in the edge of the box make up for the legitimate penalty claim. If you guys had gotten a good free kick taker to take those free kicks, you could have easily scored several goals.

Remind me again which team got 2 players booked for diving this weekend Cool
    Effenberg
    Effenberg

Number of posts : 3975

Post by Effenberg Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:18 pm

"Remind me again which team got 2 players booked for diving this weekend Cool"

Nice one ok
    Torrente
    Torrente

Post by Torrente Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:40 pm

Torrente wrote:
    The-Frank-Tavern wrote:

It was only Beckham. But to be fair to him, he rarely ever dives. If there had been any justice in the Barca game, Ronaldinho, Deco, and Eto'o would have gotten yellow cards. Cool

I'm not denying that Madrid players will dive every once in a while, no team in the world can claim they do otherwise. But Barca is probably the only team that has 3 or 4 players that average 5/6 dives per game.
    Effenberg
    Effenberg

Number of posts : 3975

Post by Effenberg Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:19 pm

Van Nistelrooy also got yellow for a dive on Saturday.

Easy to forget since it hardly ever happens at Madrid! Laugh
    La Saeta Rubia
    La Saeta Rubia

Number of posts : 5244
    Supports : Real Madrid

Post by La Saeta Rubia Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:51 pm

We all know Barça players cant be booked when they play at home !
    toon h
    toon h

Number of posts : 8715

Post by toon h Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:03 am

where's Obispo's broken record when you need it.
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:34 pm

Torrente wrote:
    The-Frank-Tavern wrote:

true but you cant deny the amount of times that barca players dive. deco is really good at it, but dinho sucks at but he still gets the freekicks because of his name.what i dont get is that barca dont use this in their advantage.obivously wants to be the main man who can do everything but why not xavi or deco.
    and barca fans cant denie it now. xavi has lost some of his level. inesta showed again that he is on better form.and i dont see xavi going back to his level which he was on before deco arrived unless he gets to play further up the field.
    terrypaine

Number of posts : 192
    Registration date : 2006-08-21

Post by terrypaine Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:17 pm

supermadrid(zizou legend) wrote:
    Torrente wrote:
    The-Frank-Tavern wrote:

true but you cant deny the amount of times that barca players dive. deco is really good at it, but dinho sucks at but he still gets the freekicks because of his name.what i dont get is that barca dont use this in their advantage.obivously wants to be the main man who can do everything but why not xavi or deco.
    and barca fans cant denie it now. xavi has lost some of his level. inesta showed again that he is on better form.and i dont see xavi going back to his level which he was on before deco arrived unless he gets to play further up the field.

One thing's for sure, whoever missus texted him she was fucking a cheat can be excused on the grounds of taste.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:38 am