Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
Cristiano
Puro
Deluded F*ck™
BoBo Vieri 32
110%
Kimbo
Super Progress
christmasborocooper
stinger
COTR
abundance
Rosicky
Crouching Tiger
The Chosen Glenn
Antarion
The Pröfessör
Fey
Knoblauch
bluenine
Xavier
TheCrazy58
Murray
Effenberg
Kroos
Luis
Jaime
30 posters

2014/15 UEFA Champions League - Group Stages

Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

2014/15 UEFA Champions League - Group Stages - Page 11 Empty Re: 2014/15 UEFA Champions League - Group Stages

Post by Fey Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:59 pm

That's because he already is years past it.
    Puro
    Puro

Number of posts : 10679
    Registration date : 2006-09-12

2014/15 UEFA Champions League - Group Stages - Page 11 Empty Re: 2014/15 UEFA Champions League - Group Stages

Post by Puro Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:04 pm

Fey wrote:Ligue 1>>>Serie A these days. Thats for sure. Again only Juventus goes through. 

Puro is right about Ronaldo and Messi being freaks. Ronaldo, for me he goes past the fat Ronaldo to become the true Ronaldo, sure the fat one might have been more talented, but CR is doing much more and is never injured. He is a freak of nature.

I am just as impressed with what Ronaldo was able to achieve after the Dutch zionist doctors of PSV ruined his body as with Messi and Cristiano's performances.

Whatever the zionist Dutchies touch turns to shite, but Ronaldo did not. That just shows his greatness, but my oh my, we were robbed still of something even greater if they hadn't pumped all that shite into his developing body. Grr  FUCK YOU!
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:14 pm

No, he remains a Brazilian, therefore, he has no mentality. Say what you want about CR7, but he is disciplined as fuck for someone that good. A pure athlete. Fatty as talented as he was, could never bring himself to do what CR7 does atm. Which in my eyes is also a quality.
    Puro
    Puro

Number of posts : 10679
    Registration date : 2006-09-12

Post by Puro Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:06 pm

Fey wrote:No, he remains a Brazilian, therefore, he has no mentality. Say what you want about CR7, but he is disciplined as fuck for someone that good. A pure athlete. Fatty as talented as he was, could never bring himself to do what CR7 does atm. Which in my eyes is also a quality.

Ronaldo when fit was Messi and Cristiano rolled into one player. We all know the Dutchies ruined his legs/body with all those drugs. Ronaldo had Messi's technique, quickness, raw talent, ball control, dribbling, tricks and also Cristiano's speed, power, acceleration, shot.

Ronaldo was the fusion of Messi/Cristiano.
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:35 pm

He wasnt, as good as he was, he wasnt as talnted as Messi, came close though. Nor had the discipline of Cristiano. Sure he won the WC, something Messi and Ronaldo most likely will never do. But these two are way more consistant for YEARS. Something fat Ronaldo failed to do, and hell they stuffed Messi with more dangerous chemicals then Saddam ever had. A bit zionist sheepish if you believe otherwise.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:23 pm