Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Copa Libertadores

Copa Libertadores Empty Copa Libertadores

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:56 pm

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/copa-libertadores/58/blog/post/2521870/copa-libertadores-semifinals-filled-with-mix-of-old-and-new

I am looking forward to watching River Plate tonight, not just for the old faces like Saviola and Lucho Gonzalez. But I am also looking forward to watching Kranevitter who is billed as 'the new Mascherano', he is meant to be joining us (Atletico) very soon. I have watched some videos of him and he looks sick.

The first SF kicks off at 1am tonight, it is River Plate vs Guarani.
    Puro
    Puro

Number of posts : 10679
    Registration date : 2006-09-12

Copa Libertadores Empty Re: Copa Libertadores

Post by Puro Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:15 pm

Todo and Sheva, the NY-MIAMI connection are telling me that Flamengo are going nuts ever since Guerrero is their player. I always thought that Guerrero is a world class #9 only IF he feels appreciated at the club. They told me that Flamengo even made a song for him and he's scoring shitloads of goals for his new club. DANG! Whoop

I get the gist of the lyrics, but it's got some Brazilian idioms that you guys can only understand.

Are they singing "the bullshit is finished, Guerrero has now arrived"? <Ale>

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:44 pm