Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Pirlo
A & K
Oleguerisntthatbad
blutgraetsche
Jaime
Parks lives
Machiavel
Deano
Tweesus
13 posters

The 'surprise' teams this season

Tweesus
    Tweesus

Number of posts : 34851
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

The 'surprise' teams this season - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'surprise' teams this season

Post by Tweesus Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:41 pm

I was taking the piss, was just interested

The 'surprise' teams this season - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'surprise' teams this season

Post by Guest Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:45 pm

Zaragoza's Argentine Revolution is a bit of a surprise.

And Atletico Has started very well, talking into account that they have already played.

Valencia
    Sevilla
    Real

So it should be on wards and upwards for them from here on in.

Empoli has Surprised be in italy thought they would found the going harder than they have, after the lost of Tavano

Aston Villa as surprised me as well, even with Martin as manager i still though they would be in the Botton half of the table at least until the january Transfer window opens
    NCFC
    NCFC

Number of posts : 3485
    Supports : Cádiz C.F y Norwich City F.C
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by NCFC Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:56 pm

With the unpreictatable nature and strength of so many teams it is hard to pick a side from La Liga that will cause a suprise as such. Zaragoza maybe but I am still uncovnced that they can go through the season without the bad runs they seem to have.

If you look at the start of the season, perhaps Recreativo. Certainly not afraid of anyone, if they keep it up they could be mid table come June.
    La Saeta Rubia
    La Saeta Rubia

Number of posts : 5244
    Supports : Real Madrid
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by La Saeta Rubia Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:00 pm

Tweedledum wrote:What happened to Tristan?

he used to be so good and then mid-career he flunked

He`s a compulsive gambler

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 3:09 am