Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+39
COTR
robert
Isco Benny
Ricardo Jol
dont panic!
The-Frank-Tavern
Dwarf
Puro
StevieG
chrissicross
christmasborocooper
S4P
Hardrada
Lard
lampiao007
Machiavel
Since 1888
gone
forza_rossi
Tom
TITO
Kimbo
Tweesus
Deluded F*ck™
Brian2468
bluenine
Batman
BoBo Vieri 32
Parks lives
Rosicky
Murray
debaser
DD
Sheffield gunner
Fey
Deano
lionman
blutgraetsche
Cesc Soler
43 posters

International matches Wednesday 12/09/07

Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

International matches Wednesday 12/09/07 - Page 10 Empty Re: International matches Wednesday 12/09/07

Post by Isco Benny Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:17 pm

@ Ballhaeschen,

Denken mein Liebster, Sie, dass ich sexy bin?

Ich möchte Sie zu Abendessen irgendwann, und Rede um mein schreckliches Leben in London nehmen.

Ihres aufrichtig,

Micha B

Rose Rose Rose
    Allez les rouges
    Allez les rouges

Number of posts : 8098
    Supports : Deutschland, Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Jens Lehmann
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

International matches Wednesday 12/09/07 - Page 10 Empty Re: International matches Wednesday 12/09/07

Post by Allez les rouges Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:26 pm

Sorry, chrissi, call me a retard (I'm not actually that embarrassed about being clueless with computers Wink ) but I get the selection "copy link", "open image in new window", "save image to the desktop" and "copy image". Maybe the fact that I'm on a Mac is an issue. But really, don't worry about it, with computer stars like you around it's all fine anyway...

Great post Bernd <Ale> (except you called her a guy) ok
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag

Post by Isco Benny Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:31 pm

Allez les rouges wrote:Sorry, chrissi, call me a retard (I'm not actually that embarrassed about being clueless with computers Wink ) but I get the selection "copy link", "open image in new window", "save image to the desktop" and "copy image". Maybe the fact that I'm on a Mac is an issue. But really, don't worry about it, with computer stars like you around it's all fine anyway...

Great post Bernd <Ale> (except you called her a guy) ok

Oops,

Entschuldigungen zu meiner süßen schönen jungen Dame. Ich, Sir Michael Ballack Esquire, mag Männer in so nicht Rose Rose
    chrissicross
    chrissicross

Number of posts : 6246
    Supports : Werder Bremen
    Favourite Player : Per Mertesacker, Thomas Müller
    Registration date : 2006-08-10

Post by chrissicross Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:33 pm

Allez les rouges wrote:Sorry, chrissi, call me a retard (I'm not actually that embarrassed about being clueless with computers Wink ) but I get the selection "copy link", "open image in new window", "save image to the desktop" and "copy image". Maybe the fact that I'm on a Mac is an issue. But really, don't worry about it, with computer stars like you around it's all fine anyway...
    Oh, you´re using a Mac, then I guess it´s surely different. But maybe you could try using "copy link" instead...
    Di Caniooooo!

Number of posts : 10829
    Supports : West Ham
    Favourite Player : Paolo Di Canio, Moore, Hurst, Peters
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by Di Caniooooo! Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:43 pm

chrissicross wrote:
    Allez les rouges wrote:whoops... go to picture 12
    International matches Wednesday 12/09/07 - Page 10 %7B7B59BE61-F842-4B9D-8D41-5B2626770E97%7DPicture

lol!

Is that you, Allez? Biggrin
    Hey its me! Laughing Though I do own a kilt and was wearing it yesterday.
    Allez les rouges
    Allez les rouges

Post by Allez les rouges Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:47 pm

chrissicross wrote:
    Oh, you´re using a Mac, then I guess it´s surely different. But maybe you could try using "copy link" instead...

Yeah don't worry, when I did that I got the gloriously helpful "javascript:GotoPage(13);", but no issues. It's fine when it's just a page with nothing but that picture on, e.g. with google Images...
    Allez les rouges
    Allez les rouges

Post by Allez les rouges Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:48 pm

Good work Di Canio!! No wonder you scored last night Wink
    Stiftung Haeschentest
    Stiftung Haeschentest

Number of posts : 2314
    Supports : Deutschland
    Registration date : 2006-08-30

Post by Stiftung Haeschentest Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:54 pm

Handsome Prince Of Saxony wrote:@ Ballhaeschen,

Ich möchte Sie zu Abendessen irgendwann, und Rede um mein schreckliches Leben in London nehmen.

Ihres aufrichtig,

Micha B

Rose Rose Rose

lol! lol! lol!

Mein liebster Michael,

ja, ich denke du bist sexy. Your eyes, your lips, your cute accent are just gorgeous, but your brain apparently suffered a bit since you have left the Vaterland. Must be the food in Engerland or what are the reasons why you're still there? Wink

Ein Abendessen mit Dir wäre natürlich das Größte. My boyfriend wouldn't let me go to London though, so I'll never have the pleasure to eat fish & chips and mushy peas with you, the sexiest man alive.

Dein Ballhaeschen

Hug
    DD
    DD

Number of posts : 10721
    Supports : NEC

Post by DD Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:05 pm

Ruud's miracle goal
    http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=-4430448044613046959&q=Goal+van+Nistelrooy&total=333&start=0&num=10&so=1&type=search&plindex=0

Its not the best clip, at least you get the idea for now.
    The-Frank-Tavern
    The-Frank-Tavern

Number of posts : 8505
    Supports : Atlético de Madrid

Post by The-Frank-Tavern Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:07 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/internationals/6993117.stm

n ireland players involved in punch up on the plane
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Number of posts : 34851
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Tweesus Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:08 pm

Lucky me now having access to google vids at work... can you describe it?
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:09 pm

Hmmm link doesnt work anymore. Its like the goal he scored against the Krauts at Euro 04
    DD
    DD

Post by DD Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:12 pm

Fey wrote:Hmmm link doesnt work anymore. Its like the goal he scored against the Krauts at Euro 04
    But tougher. He makes an unbelievable contortion to knock the ball in the net form midair despite not really having acces to the ball and being surrounded by three albanians and the ball still gets past the keeper.

It starts at 0:27
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Number of posts : 21355
    Supports : AFC Ajax & Manchester United FC
    Favourite Player : Paul Scholes & Wesley Sneijder

Post by Machiavel Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:14 pm

The best bit ; van Basten looking cool and calculated like he knew it will happen. It was a good cross from Urby , he wanted the ball.
    The-Frank-Tavern
    The-Frank-Tavern

Post by The-Frank-Tavern Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:15 pm

i think your going a bit overboard about the horses goal tbh
    DD
    DD

Post by DD Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:16 pm

The-Frank-Tavern wrote:i think your going a bit overboard about the horses goal tbh
    Becasue he plays for Real? scratch
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:17 pm

The-Frank-Tavern wrote:i think your going a bit overboard about the horses goal tbh

He is no longer a Trojan Horse that sneaks into the defense and scores a tap in!!! He is GOD now!!!

Better and more complete then Kluivert ever was <Ale>
    The-Frank-Tavern
    The-Frank-Tavern

Post by The-Frank-Tavern Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:21 pm

DD wrote:
    uh no, its a good goal, but i've seen loads better
    DD
    DD

Post by DD Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:27 pm

The-Frank-Tavern wrote:
    DD wrote:
    uh no, its a good goal, but i've seen loads better
    I didn't claim it was the best goal ever, or even the most spectacular. But it is a miracle goal. It should never even have been a goal scoring opportunity let alone such a strike.
    It is one immensily tough goal, that its sheer difficulty makes it (IMO) much better than some long range hit and hope.
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:51 pm

And Richards is the new Black Maldini. You heard it here first
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171

Post by Kimbo Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:06 pm

Handsome Prince Of Saxony wrote:And Richards is the new Black Maldini. You heard it here first

Yeah, he's knocked that Chris Powell off his fucking perch! He'll have to be known as the OLD black Maldini now. ok
    Murray
    Murray

Number of posts : 10245

Post by Murray Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:30 pm

dont panic! wrote:by the way...german tv 'expert' pundits looked at all the games last night after the german friendly..

their comments about the france-scotland game were:

'its surprising to see scotland on top....but its good to see that the good work bertie vogts did during his time in scotland is starting to show'...

basically giving bertie the credit!!!!

and this wasnt a joke!!!!!!geek Shocked

and certain people complain about english tv pundits.. biased etc!!!clown

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Vogts was an idiot, we had some of the worst results in our history under him. Sure he gave some young players a chance, but he had no choice, most of the older players had retired.
    The-Frank-Tavern
    The-Frank-Tavern

Post by The-Frank-Tavern Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:33 pm

vogts had the same probs tosh has for us now, he p¡ssed off some big names they stopped playing so then he has to play the youngsters. now the nation is split, tosh out or persevere and hope we come through it a bit like the sweaties have
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:26 pm

Ballhaeschen wrote:

Ihres aufrichtig,

Micha B

Rose Rose Rose

lol! lol! lol!

Mein liebster Michael,

ja, ich denke du bist sexy. Your eyes, your lips, your cute accent are just gorgeous, but your brain apparently suffered a bit since you have left the Vaterland. Must be the food in Engerland or what are the reasons why you're still there? Wink

Ein Abendessen mit Dir wäre natürlich das Größte. My boyfriend wouldn't let me go to London though, so I'll never have the pleasure to eat fish & chips and mushy peas with you, the sexiest man alive.

Dein Ballhaeschen

Hug

Baby,

Verdient Ihr Freund ein Hundert und dreißig tausend schlägt eine Woche?

Erhalten Sie auf zuerst eurostar Sie können dieses Wochenende und rufen Sie mich wenn Ihres in London.

Ich werde Ihre ganzen Träume werden wahr machen

Mikey B
    xxx
    Allez les rouges
    Allez les rouges

Post by Allez les rouges Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:54 pm

lol! Wrong kind of "pounds" there Bernd!! I nearly fell off my seat there... you truly are a god among men.
    Di Caniooooo!

Number of posts : 10829
    Supports : West Ham
    Favourite Player : Paolo Di Canio, Moore, Hurst, Peters
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by Di Caniooooo! Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:58 pm

Allez les rouges wrote:Good work Di Canio!! No wonder you scored last night Wink
    haha yeah, the kilt is the best, just lift it up and your ready for a good shaggin', easy access. Laughing
    Stiftung Haeschentest
    Stiftung Haeschentest

Post by Stiftung Haeschentest Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:06 pm

Handsome Prince Of Saxony wrote:
    Ballhaeschen wrote:

Ihres aufrichtig,

Micha B

Rose Rose Rose

lol! lol! lol!

Mein liebster Michael,

Dein Ballhaeschen

Hug

Baby,

Verdient Ihr Freund ein Hundert und dreißig tausend schlägt eine Woche?

Erhalten Sie auf zuerst eurostar Sie können dieses Wochenende und rufen Sie mich wenn Ihres in London.

Ich werde Ihre ganzen Träume werden wahr machen

Mikey B
    xxx

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Du enttäuschst mich zutiefst, my pretty.

Maybe the Englanders were right in saying that you only fall for their money, or why do you expect, I'd do the same? Evil or Very Mad

Entschuldige mein Liebster, aber you are married with children, bedeutet Dir das den garnichts?

Shame on you, I thought you were different!!! Sad

I have to change my avatar now. Dankeschön! Mad
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:21 pm

@Ball,

your avatar is a thing of genius. I, Michael Ballack the Bavarian Beckham, salute you.

Apologies for suggesting you would be impressed by my very large wallet, however let it be known that I also drive a very large Audi with state of the art climate control and built in DVD player and playstation. Not any old playstation either my sweet, but the neu Playstation DREI. Ja, you hear me right. We can play pro evolution soccer together, I'll even allow you to play as Chelsea, but only if you have Michael Ballack in the team ok?

Tell your boyfriend he can come to london too. He can sleep in the shed at the bottom of the yard. My wife is away this week with the kids, so einshuldigung sie bitte, dont worry about her. She never have to find out.

I await your response. Because I have nothing much else to do to be honest- Jose hast made me go home early today because I was looking out the window during this mornings team talk und he got angry. Silly little scheiser

MB
    X
    Allez les rouges
    Allez les rouges

Post by Allez les rouges Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:31 pm

Micha, du hast kein Weib...

you has not married Simone (yet) Wink
    Stiftung Haeschentest
    Stiftung Haeschentest

Post by Stiftung Haeschentest Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:32 pm

Allez les rouges wrote:Micha, du hast kein Weib...

you has not married Simone (yet) Wink

really, Shocked I always thought he's married...

Na da bestehen ja noch Chancen!!! cheers Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:38 am