Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+39
COTR
robert
Isco Benny
Ricardo Jol
dont panic!
The-Frank-Tavern
Dwarf
Puro
StevieG
chrissicross
christmasborocooper
S4P
Hardrada
Lard
lampiao007
Machiavel
Since 1888
gone
forza_rossi
Tom
TITO
Kimbo
Tweesus
Deluded F*ck™
Brian2468
bluenine
Batman
BoBo Vieri 32
Parks lives
Rosicky
Murray
debaser
DD
Sheffield gunner
Fey
Deano
lionman
blutgraetsche
Cesc Soler
43 posters

International matches Wednesday 12/09/07

Stiftung Haeschentest
    Stiftung Haeschentest

Number of posts : 2314
    Supports : Deutschland
    Registration date : 2006-08-30

International matches Wednesday 12/09/07 - Page 11 Empty Re: International matches Wednesday 12/09/07

Post by Stiftung Haeschentest Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:34 pm

Micha, would you be so kind to write your last post again in German, then I might rethink your offer? It's always nice to read your lovely Muttersprache...

sunny
    Allez les rouges
    Allez les rouges

Number of posts : 8098
    Supports : Deutschland, Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Jens Lehmann
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

International matches Wednesday 12/09/07 - Page 11 Empty Re: International matches Wednesday 12/09/07

Post by Allez les rouges Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:38 pm

Ball, anyone who lures me with the offer of "130.000 schlägt" a week would have to tempt me I must... that is, in an unintentional but genius kind of way, one of the funniest things I've read on this board.

Viel Glück dabei ;-)
    Allez les rouges
    Allez les rouges

Post by Allez les rouges Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:46 pm

Haha y'all have to hear this legendary piece of hysterical Scottish commentary from Wednesday night...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q48C_gECWDo

P.S. why was it at the Parc des Princes? couldn't they fill the Stade??
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Isco Benny Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:59 pm

Ballhaeschen wrote:Micha, would you be so kind to write your last post again in German, then I might rethink your offer? It's always nice to read your lovely Muttersprache...

sunny

Ha ha ha,

Are you are teasing me, Sir Michael Ballack, my little cherub?

You must know that here in London, these Englanders are only speaking in one language ja?. And that is English.

I, Michael Ballack, am honing my Ingerlish skills so I can communicate with the locals and tell them what a nice handsome man I really am and not to listen to what the papers are saying!

And meine liebster I tell you it is very hard: I have no idea what it is John Terry is talking about when we have a talk on the pitch. He tells the referee that he must be having a giraffe. A giraffe? Nobody except the London Zoo (which is fantastiche! by the way) owns a giraffe.

The English humour is very strange. As Im so handsome and so likeable, I laugh loudly at the jokes in the changing room even though I have no idea why they are funny.

Ein problem last week though: Ashley was telling JT about his erection problems with Cheryl, so I did my usual laugh as I thought it was him doing English humour and I noticed it made a very strange atmosphere. I say "whatever" and I just dream about being back in my Bavarian caravan wearing my lederhosen amongst my loyal subjects and I feel much better.

Anyway, forgive my about my digression young lady, you MUST come to London - tomorrow I will buy the London Eye so when you visit we can have the whole place to ourselves. It will be very romantic. We can then go for a drive in my Audi and I can show you some sights like the Dartford tunnel and the Newbury Bypass. You will be amazed at the 4 lane motorways in England, they are fantastiche!

TschuSS!

x
    Stiftung Haeschentest
    Stiftung Haeschentest

Post by Stiftung Haeschentest Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:24 pm

Allez les rouges wrote:Ball, anyone who lures me with the offer of "130.000 schlägt" a week would have to tempt me I must... that is, in an unintentional but genius kind of way, one of the funniest things I've read on this board.

Viel Glück dabei ;-)

Yeah, you have to love him for that… he's such a cutie Laughing

Haha y'all have to hear this legendary piece of hysterical Scottish commentary from Wednesday night...

hilarious

Shame, that we don't produce such commentators nowadays. Some/most of them are unbearable to listen to.

But I'm already looking forward to

"TOOOOR, TOOOOR, TOOOOR!!! Deutschland ist Europameister!!!"

next summer

lol! lol! lol!
    Stiftung Haeschentest
    Stiftung Haeschentest

Post by Stiftung Haeschentest Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:29 pm

Handsome Prince Of Saxony wrote:
    Ballhaeschen wrote:Micha, would you be so kind to write your last post again in German, then I might rethink your offer? It's always nice to read your lovely Muttersprache...

sunny

Ha ha ha,

You must know that here in London, these Englanders are only speaking in one language ja?. And that is English.

I, Michael Ballack, am honing my Ingerlish skills so I can communicate with the locals and tell them what a nice handsome man I really am and not to listen to what the papers are saying!

And meine liebster I tell you it is very hard: I have no idea what it is John Terry is talking about when we have a talk on the pitch. He tells the referee that he must be having a giraffe. A giraffe? Nobody except the London Zoo (which is fantastiche! by the way) owns a giraffe.

The English humour is very strange. As Im so handsome and so likeable, I laugh loudly at the jokes in the changing room even though I have no idea why they are funny.

Ein problem last week though: Ashley was telling JT about his erection problems with Cheryl, so I did my usual laugh as I thought it was him doing English humour and I noticed it made a very strange atmosphere. I say "whatever" and I just dream about being back in my Bavarian caravan wearing my lederhosen amongst my loyal subjects and I feel much better.

Anyway, forgive my about my digression young lady, you MUST come to London - tomorrow I will buy the London Eye so when you visit we can have the whole place to ourselves. It will be very romantic. We can then go for a drive in my Audi and I can show you some sights like the Dartford tunnel and the Newbury Bypass. You will be amazed at the 4 lane motorways in England, they are fantastiche!

TschuSS!

x

Ashley has erection problems? What a poor bloke, thanks God you don't have these problems, do you?

Wink
    Allez les rouges
    Allez les rouges

Post by Allez les rouges Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:53 pm

Handsome Prince Of Saxony wrote:

sunny

Ha ha ha,

TschuSS!

x

lol! The emboldened bits are something else. On a different level to Fußball 365. I do not believe you are writing both, mein Bernd.
    Di Caniooooo!

Number of posts : 10829
    Supports : West Ham
    Favourite Player : Paolo Di Canio, Moore, Hurst, Peters
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by Di Caniooooo! Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:26 pm

Allez les rouges wrote:Haha y'all have to hear this legendary piece of hysterical Scottish commentary from Wednesday night...

P.S. why was it at the Parc des Princes? couldn't they fill the Stade??
    It was at the parc des Princes due to the rugby world cup had just used the Stade and it wasn't fit for a football match.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:37 am