Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+49
Axeslammer
Protheus
lampiao007
Pierre Littbarski
The Pröfessör
Nightwing
DD
SuperMario
shazlx
Luis
golsud
S4P
lrdsucksgoats
Roger Hunt
Machiavel
The-Frank-Tavern
Rasiak-9
Rez
bluenine
Football Genius
TITO
Tweesus
COTR
DS
Bashmachkin
TM
The Vermonster
Batman
Dwarf
Di Caniooooo!
Mexicanbecks
Fey
fcb
Sgoater1
monty
Lordanger
robert
forza_rossi
Puro
Cesc Soler
Zack
StevieG
Chocolate Thunder
Deluded F*ck™
Kimbo
christmasborocooper
Sheffield gunner
Parks lives
Lard
53 posters

Mourinho SACKED!

Parks lives

Number of posts : 34521
    Favourite Player : The Ginger One
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Mourinho SACKED! - Page 11 Empty Re: Mourinho SACKED!

Post by Parks lives Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:25 pm

Kalou and Villa. Hardly going to win an aerial battle.

Berbatov and Kalou on the other hand...
    Axeslammer
    Axeslammer

Number of posts : 19690
    Supports : Leeds Utd / FC Groningen
    Favourite Player : Le Tiss, Bergkamp, Tadic, Eric le Roy
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Axeslammer Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:30 pm

Tweedle wrote:José Mourinho yesterday agreed a £12 million payoff as compensation for his dramatic departure from Chelsea

I can't believe that there haven't been more posts about this.

£12 million ?!

That's a year and a half total operating budget for FC Groningen ffs !

Oh and Ron Jans > Mourinho anyway Ale
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Number of posts : 34851

Post by Tweesus Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:31 pm

Kalou is deceptively good in the air. He's over 6'. My point was that their style might well change. Villa is a support striker in a different mould. He isn't good in the air but he uses the channels and likes to do work in behind the midfield
    COTR
    COTR

Number of posts : 26580
    Supports : Liverp8-0l
    Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson

Post by COTR Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:32 pm

Tweedle wrote:Kalou is deceptively good in the air. He's over 6'. My point was that their style might well change. Villa is a support striker in a different mould. He isn't good in the air but he uses the channels and likes to do work in behind the midfield

kalou is $h!t

he will never be good enough to be a main striker for chelsea
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Post by Tweesus Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:36 pm

COTR wrote:
    Tweedle wrote:Kalou is deceptively good in the air. He's over 6'. My point was that their style might well change. Villa is a support striker in a different mould. He isn't good in the air but he uses the channels and likes to do work in behind the midfield

kalou is $h!t

he will never be good enough to be a main striker for chelsea

Exclamation

He's 22. In his last season in Holland he got over 20 goals and in his first EPL season he got 7 goals mostly as a sub. Even if you think that, you can surely acknowledge that its not a problem for Chelsea. Next summer they could seel Drogba and go and buy Villa AND Berbatov scratch

How would you like that Sunny Jim?
    The-Frank-Tavern
    The-Frank-Tavern

Number of posts : 8505
    Supports : Atlético de Madrid

Post by The-Frank-Tavern Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:37 pm

agreed tweeds, parky seems to be concentrating too much on the CURRENT/MOST RECENT style of play a lot could change
    Puro
    Puro

Number of posts : 10679
    Registration date : 2006-09-12

Post by Puro Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:51 pm

Yo lampiao! They're calling it the same in Perú, the good old backstab.

http://www.libero.com.pe/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=32515&Itemid=28
    Lard
    Lard

Number of posts : 3822
    Registration date : 2007-03-31

Post by Lard Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:07 pm

I think Benitez is classless. "You know my relationship with him, it is better that I do not say anything," said Benitez. "At the moment I am more worried about Birmingham boss Steve Bruce." even Wenger was not so bitter not to acknowledge what a great manager and personality he was.
    Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:18 pm

L r d wrote:I think Benitez is classless. "You know my relationship with him, it is better that I do not say anything," said Benitez. "At the moment I am more worried about Birmingham boss Steve Bruce." even Wenger was not so bitter not to acknowledge what a great manager and personality he was.

If Rafa had left, Jose would no doubt be taking the piss, Rafa's the main man at the moment, Jose lost in the Rafa-Jose battle! <Ale>
    The-Frank-Tavern
    The-Frank-Tavern

Post by The-Frank-Tavern Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:20 pm

enlighten me how so, is that goatee tw@t main man, when did he win the EPL which seems to be your argument to a point in another thread dimwit, toddle off and cry to mummy again
    Luis
    Luis

Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson

Post by Luis Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:21 pm

The-Frank-Tavern wrote:enlighten me how so, is that goatee tw@t main man, when did he win the EPL which seems to be your argument to a point in another thread dimwit, toddle off and cry to mummy again

Rafa's goatee>>>Atletico
    Pierre Littbarski
    Pierre Littbarski

Number of posts : 12424

Post by Pierre Littbarski Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:31 pm

Protheus wrote:
    TeamSpirit™️ wrote:The only player with a hint of fantasy that he had at Porto was Deco though.

Pierre forgot to add Crespo to that list too.

Is this a joke? Doh

Why ?

Lampaio cited Alenichev as an example of one of Porto's more exciting players which says it all really.

Deco became a star in that team - he's comfortable with players who become stars under him because that satisfies his ego but he can't handle a superstar.

Sheva is a player who is willing to smash his face to win a header so its not like there is a commitment issue.
    Pierre Littbarski
    Pierre Littbarski

Post by Pierre Littbarski Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:33 pm

L r d wrote:I think Benitez is classless. "You know my relationship with him, it is better that I do not say anything," said Benitez. "At the moment I am more worried about Birmingham boss Steve Bruce." even Wenger was not so bitter not to acknowledge what a great manager and personality he was.

Classy more like.

Why should he make a comment on Mourinho just to satisfy some two-bob tabloid hack when he has a game to prepare for ?
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Post by Tweesus Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:34 pm

@ pierre

Have you read Simon Barnes' article on the Times website? It says exactly that really, which is why he had such problems with Ballack and Sheva. It also talks about his obsession with 'control'
    TM
    TM

Number of posts : 21218
    Supports : PROGRESS!
    Favourite Player : Luis Figo
    Registration date : 2006-08-16

Post by TM Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:34 pm

Pierre Littbarski wrote:

Classy more like.

Why should he make a comment on Mourinho just to satisfy some two-bob tabloid hack when he has a game to prepare for ?

Rafa is a c**t, he could show some respect/courtesy towards Mourinho, who outwitted him on various occasions, at least Wenger and SAF had some class <Ale>

How is commenting on Mourinho - 2 mins of time, going to affect his match preparations?
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Post by Tweesus Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:36 pm

TM wrote:
    Pierre Littbarski wrote:

Classy more like.

Rafa is a c**t, he could show some respect/courtesy towards Mourinho, who outwitted him on various occasions, at least Wenger and SAF had some class <Ale>

How is commenting on Mourinho - 2 mins of time, going to affect his match preparations?

Its not as though Mourinho died TM! He just left the club.
    Pierre Littbarski
    Pierre Littbarski

Post by Pierre Littbarski Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:36 pm

TM wrote:
    Pierre Littbarski wrote:

Classy more like.

Mourinho is Chelsea - Rafa is Liverpool.

Why should the events at Stamford Bridge be of any relevance to him ?
    The-Frank-Tavern
    The-Frank-Tavern

Post by The-Frank-Tavern Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:37 pm

Tweedle wrote:@ pierre

Have you read Simon Barnes' article on the Times website? It says exactly that really, which is why he had such problems with Ballack and Sheva. It also talks about his obsession with 'control'
    i said earlier this week, that he had an autocratic style and that it was fine when things were going well but that when it started to not work it tends to fall apart pretty quickly its exactly what happened. obviously a control freak, its obvious he tells players what to do in every circumstance and they are not allowed to think for themselves which is in complete contrats to wenger who wants his players to work it out for themselves so they can adapt to different circumstances
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:38 pm

TM wrote:
    Pierre Littbarski wrote:

Classy more like.

I'd rather have the two champions league finals than a few jokes about bird flu and eggs to be honest.

Mourinho took the cowards way out so why should Rafa have time for him?

Last edited by on Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Lard
    Lard

Post by Lard Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:38 pm

Pierre Littbarski wrote:

Classy more like.

scratch It takes less than 1 minute to say anything on the subject. Considering a manager who has won the prem in 2 of the last 3 seasons doesnt get sacked every week i doubt it would be to difficult to say a few words on him. That and the press conferences are 30 minutes of pointless Cr@p anyway, hardly wasting time that could have been used better elsewhere.
    TM
    TM

Post by TM Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:39 pm

L r d wrote:
    Pierre Littbarski wrote:

Classy more like.

:scratch: It takes less than 1 minute to say anything on the subject. Considering a manager who has won the prem in 2 of the last 3 seasons doesnt get sacked every week i doubt it would be to difficult to say a few words on him. That and the press conferences are 30 minutes of pointless Cr@p anyway, hardly wasting time that could have been used better elsewhere.

Chelsea are really odd, sacking a manager who reached 2nd place and semi finals in the CL, then sacking a manager who won 2 EPL titles, A FA Cup, couple of CC's and a charity shield not to mention successive CL Semi finals.
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:40 pm

Has football become such a drama that a Liverpool manager must comment on a Chelsea manager leaving? Why? so the media can twist it and say 'Benitez delivers one last kick in the ass'
    TM
    TM

Post by TM Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:41 pm

Luis wrote:
    TM wrote:
    Pierre Littbarski wrote:

Classy more like.

I'd rather have the two champions league finals than a few jokes about bird flu and eggs to be honest.

Mourinho took the cowards way out so why should Rafa have time for him?

Mourinho's achievements are to be sniffed at. I've always found him funny on most occassions what most people forget is that all he does is divert the attention from the players and onto him self, he's done it since his Porto days, allowing his players to relax and focus on football.
    Pierre Littbarski
    Pierre Littbarski

Post by Pierre Littbarski Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:42 pm

Luis wrote:Has football become such a drama that a Liverpool manager must comment on a Chelsea manager leaving? Why? so the media can twist it and say 'Benitez delivers one last kick in the ass'

ok
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:42 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgjtfEWtb6c

Rafa>Jose
    The-Frank-Tavern
    The-Frank-Tavern

Post by The-Frank-Tavern Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:44 pm

Luis wrote:Has football become such a drama that a Liverpool manager must comment on a Chelsea manager leaving? Why? so the media can twist it and say 'Benitez delivers one last kick in the ass'
    you'd be singing a completely different tune if the shoe were on the other foot so to speak
    Puro
    Puro

Number of posts : 10679
    Registration date : 2006-09-12

Post by Puro Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:49 pm

Good call Pierre! Rafa is Liverpool and Mourinho is Chelsea. Rafa most likely called Mourinho personally to wish him well instead of feeding the media.

From Perú, Mourinho was backstabbed by the Jew (Grant). There was a little exchange of words between Jose and Terry, no big deal, these things happen all the time. In fact, both men were very cool with the situation immediately after.

It is said the Jew Grant saw this opportunity and ran to the boss making a huge deal about it. What a fucking RAT!

Roman already didn't see eye to eye with Mourinho so the whole thing escalated resulting in Jose's firing. People in Perú are saying Grant has done this type of shite in the past in Israel, he's backstabbed his same Jew "brothers". Shocked
    COTR
    COTR

Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson

Post by COTR Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:54 pm

WTF

jose got sacked

why on earth would rafa give a flying f@ck about it

total nonsense lrd
    Lard
    Lard

Post by Lard Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:56 pm

Puro wrote:Good call Pierre! Rafa is Liverpool and Mourinho is Chelsea. Rafa most likely called Mourinho personally to wish him well instead of feeding the media.

:

No i very much doubt he did. He is a classless man is Rafa. Liverpool and Chelsea are both going for the same things, both met many times, what kind of defence to being a classless c**t is that? ffs this is big news for the whole league.
    COTR
    COTR

Post by COTR Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:59 pm

L r d wrote:
    Puro wrote:Good call Pierre! Rafa is Liverpool and Mourinho is Chelsea. Rafa most likely called Mourinho personally to wish him well instead of feeding the media.

:

No i very much doubt he did. He is a classless man is Rafa. Liverpool and Chelsea are both going for the same things, both met many times, what kind of defence to being a classless c**t is that? ffs this is big news for the whole league.

stop dribbling lrd

classless is the very last thing rafa comes across as

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:11 am