Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
Khadrim
Aristoskank
debaser
Luis
Zack
Di Caniooooo!
Isco Benny
DD
Fey
fcb
Deluded F*ck™
AsianBoy
lrdsucksgoats
Cesc Soler
Tweesus
L r d hAsta LueGo
Sgoater1
Deano
Kimbo
SuperMario
24 posters

WHU or Spurs who will finish higher in the EPL?

Poll

Who will finish higher in the EPL

[ 2 ]
    WHU or Spurs who will finish higher in the EPL? - Page 4 Bar_left6%WHU or Spurs who will finish higher in the EPL? - Page 4 Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 17 ]
    WHU or Spurs who will finish higher in the EPL? - Page 4 Bar_left49%WHU or Spurs who will finish higher in the EPL? - Page 4 Bar_right [49%] 
    [ 13 ]
    WHU or Spurs who will finish higher in the EPL? - Page 4 Bar_left37%WHU or Spurs who will finish higher in the EPL? - Page 4 Bar_right [37%] 
    [ 3 ]
    WHU or Spurs who will finish higher in the EPL? - Page 4 Bar_left8%WHU or Spurs who will finish higher in the EPL? - Page 4 Bar_right [8%] 

Total Votes: 35
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

WHU or Spurs who will finish higher in the EPL? - Page 4 Empty Re: WHU or Spurs who will finish higher in the EPL?

Post by fcb Sun May 17, 2009 12:07 pm

Deano how was that penalty dodgy? Or am I automatically wrong because I wasn't in the stadium to see it?
    Deano
    Deano

Number of posts : 22042
    Supports : West Ham United
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

WHU or Spurs who will finish higher in the EPL? - Page 4 Empty Re: WHU or Spurs who will finish higher in the EPL?

Post by Deano Sun May 17, 2009 12:08 pm

Kas, fuck off. Maybe one day you'll post something that isn't complete sarcasm. If you read the post, I never said anyone was wrong if they wasn't at the stadium. You're a glory hunter anyway, you're not even Spanish.
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21765
    Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
    Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Sun May 17, 2009 12:11 pm

GianDeano Zola wrote:After a dodgy dodgy penalty yesterday. So if you lose and we win...you'll be above us on goal difference, after we have had some shocking decisions in the last couple of weeks, tons of injuries, and referees sucking your cock.

Well done Ale.

Right.

They were certainly sucking our cock at Old Trafford, or when Palacios was wrongfully sent off at Blackburn, or when Bassong should've been sent off early in the Newcastle game.

Oh, and Richards did foul Campbell - it doesn't matter if Campbell wasn't going to get there before Given, Richards illegally ensured that he didn't get close. Foul, in the box = Penalty ok

If you're referring to yours, Tomkins got away with it at Villa Park recently, and he didn't this time. Just like Bassong, karma caught up to him Ale
    Zack

Number of posts : 1571
    Supports : Tottenham Hotspur
    Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by Zack Sun May 17, 2009 12:13 pm

It was Stonewall Penalty ok

Anyway, It's scant consolation finishing 8th or finishing above West Ham (though it has rather amusingly riled up a couple Hammers fans I know) when the main objective for all of us was 7th, were Fulham are nailed on.

Anyway, since we were in a relegation dog-fight for much of the season and have the advantage in terms of banter with the Hammers fans, I won't complain too much...(barring unforseen circumstances on the last day)..
    Deano
    Deano

Post by Deano Sun May 17, 2009 12:14 pm

I didn't even mention yesterdays penalty. I watched the whole game, so I have no comment to make on it. Your penalty was soft, and it's taken you 37 games to get above us by 3 points.

I said, well done Ale.
    Deano
    Deano

Post by Deano Sun May 17, 2009 12:16 pm

Zack wrote:It was Stonewall Penalty ok

Anyway, It's scant consolation finishing 8th or finishing above West Ham (though it has rather amusingly riled up a couple Hammers fans I know) when the main objective for all of us was 7th, were Fulham are nailed on.

Anyway, since we were in a relegation dog-fight for much of the season and have the advantage in terms of banter with the Hammers fans, I won't complain too much...(barring unforseen circumstances on the last day)..

Well, I pretty much feel the same. We were chasing 7th, we failed...now I couldn't care. Finishing 8th, 9th or 10th will make no difference to me. We are guarenteed a top half finish with no Europe...so it doesn't matter.

TS, was first to mention this anyway...and it might only be GD seperating us by the end of next week.

I said, well done on your turnaround...it wasn't meant in a sarcastic way.
    COTR
    COTR

Number of posts : 26580
    Supports : Liverp8-0l
    Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by COTR Sun May 17, 2009 12:19 pm

I see it's the Spurs' fans turn to feel a bit of the Deano rage this week Biggrin
    Deano
    Deano

Post by Deano Sun May 17, 2009 12:21 pm

I would've offered odds of about 1/7 for COTR to appear Laughing.

For the record, they get it every week from me ok.

I congratulated them anyway...
    fcb
    fcb

Post by fcb Sun May 17, 2009 12:22 pm

GianDeano Zola wrote:Kas, fuck off. Maybe one day you'll post something that isn't complete sarcasm. If you read the post, I never said anyone was wrong if they wasn't at the stadium. You're a glory hunter anyway, you're not even Spanish.

No surprise that an admin has once again displayed exceptional posting standards.

Anyway, that's now irrelevant like a goal scored by a player who was offside, because I should apologise - it seems you were referring to the Spurs' penalty, whereas I thought you were saying Tomkins' foul on Cahill wasn't a penalty Ale
    COTR
    COTR

Number of posts : 26580
    Supports : Liverp8-0l
    Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by COTR Sun May 17, 2009 12:23 pm

GianDeano Zola wrote:I would've offered odds of about 1/7 for COTR to appear Laughing.

For the record, they get it every week from me ok.

I congratulated them anyway...

They are very long odds mate.

With an opportunity this good they should have been way shorter Wink
    Khadrim
    Khadrim

Number of posts : 1719
    Supports : Fulham soft spot for Liverpool, Newcastle, Wolfsburg, Rubin Kazan
    Favourite Player : Paintsil, Barry, Iniesta, Ozil
    Registration date : 2007-03-27

Post by Khadrim Sun May 17, 2009 12:32 pm

Dragões azuis e brancos™️ wrote:
    GianDeano Zola wrote:After a dodgy dodgy penalty yesterday. So if you lose and we win...you'll be above us on goal difference, after we have had some shocking decisions in the last couple of weeks, tons of injuries, and referees sucking your cock.

Well done Ale.

Right.

They were certainly sucking our cock at Old Trafford, or when Palacios was wrongfully sent off at Blackburn, or when Bassong should've been sent off early in the Newcastle game.

Oh, and Richards did foul Campbell - it doesn't matter if Campbell wasn't going to get there before Given, Richards illegally ensured that he didn't get close. Foul, in the box = Penalty ok

If you're referring to yours, Tomkins got away with it at Villa Park recently, and he didn't this time. Just like Bassong, karma caught up to him Ale

Didn't you get a dodgy penalty at blackburn.
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21765
    Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
    Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Sun May 17, 2009 12:52 pm

Khadrim wrote:
    Dragões azuis e brancos™️ wrote:

Well done Ale.

Right.

Didn't you get a dodgy penalty at blackburn.

The handball? That was quite clear.

The dodgy part was that the ball didn't appear to be on the spot. when te cameras zoomed in, Keane put it right at the front edge.

Anyway, congrats to you guys on 7th, well deserved, hope Roy gets some money to spend this summer, so you don't have to struggle to cope with the extra schedule. Ale
    Khadrim
    Khadrim

Number of posts : 1719
    Supports : Fulham soft spot for Liverpool, Newcastle, Wolfsburg, Rubin Kazan
    Favourite Player : Paintsil, Barry, Iniesta, Ozil
    Registration date : 2007-03-27

Post by Khadrim Sun May 17, 2009 12:55 pm

His arm was right next to him when it was kicked at him. How was that clear?

Thanks. Think we will do well in europe as we can keep clean sheets which will suit two legged football.
    Deano
    Deano

Post by Deano Sun May 17, 2009 1:05 pm

kas wrote:
    GianDeano Zola wrote:Kas, fuck off. Maybe one day you'll post something that isn't complete sarcasm. If you read the post, I never said anyone was wrong if they wasn't at the stadium. You're a glory hunter anyway, you're not even Spanish.

No surprise that an admin has once again displayed exceptional posting standards.

Anyway, that's now irrelevant like a goal scored by a player who was offside, because I should apologise - it seems you were referring to the Spurs' penalty, whereas I thought you were saying Tomkins' foul on Cahill wasn't a penalty Ale

Never said it wasn't a foul or a penalty...I was indeed saying Spurs penalty was soft, again there will be mixed opinions on it, but I was just giving mine.

@ COTR-For the record, I will be your biggest fan next week.
    fcb
    fcb

Post by fcb Sun May 17, 2009 1:05 pm

Khadrim wrote:His arm was right next to him when it was kicked at him. How was that clear?

Thanks. Think we will do well in europe as we can keep clean sheets which will suit two legged football.

Key is whether you can hang on to Hangeland, and get some cover for Murphy.
    debaser
    debaser

Number of posts : 22064
    Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by debaser Sun May 17, 2009 1:08 pm

Yeah, Fulham will definitely need to build up squad next season, or you'll burn out like we have.

Hopefully we'll nab Hangeland off ya. He won't be able to resist joining up with Carew Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:25 pm