Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
Protheus
Tweesus
Chocolate Thunder
christmasborocooper
Di Caniooooo!
DS
TITO
DeLux
Cesc Soler
EM Seleção e Selecção
Rosicky
Super Progress
Pierre Littbarski
Tarun
COTR
Fade out
Dejan Savićević
Hem fet un mal partit
Bashmachkin
Deano
BoBo Vieri 32
TM
bluenine
stinger
fcb
Murray
Calidad
31 posters

Serie A Transfer Tracker - Rumours and Confirmed Deals

BoBo Vieri 32
    BoBo Vieri 32

Number of posts : 10187
    Supports : Whichever Serie A team is doing best in the Champions League/Port Vale
    Favourite Player : Andy Townsend, Robbie Earle
    Registration date : 2006-08-13

Serie A Transfer Tracker - Rumours and Confirmed Deals - Page 5 Empty Re: Serie A Transfer Tracker - Rumours and Confirmed Deals

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:20 am

Di Caniooooo! wrote:Stendardo possible year loan to Wst Ham

he's Cr@p, though i'd rather we kept him as cover.
    BoBo Vieri 32
    BoBo Vieri 32

Supports : Whichever Serie A team is doing best in the Champions League/Port Vale

Serie A Transfer Tracker - Rumours and Confirmed Deals - Page 5 Empty Re: Serie A Transfer Tracker - Rumours and Confirmed Deals

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:25 am

bluenine wrote:
    EMPortuguese wrote:
    bluenine wrote:Finally!
    Its Official at last <Ale> <Ale> <Ale>
    Yeah, Inter are giving Porto EUR 18M plus Pele. Depending on the performance bonuses, Porto could potentially earn upto EUR 30 M. You guys negotiated well.

But I don't care. At last Mourinho has his wide player to make his tactics work - Figo belongs on the bench ready for short-duration subbings while the young Portuguese can carry the major minutes.

Excellent buy i must say. Inter's squad looks very complete now. There are at least 2 strong players for each position - in most cases 3 - and the squad is very versatile with quite a few players being able to play a number of positions.
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by christmasborocooper Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:26 am

ok

Mourinho should run away with this title.
    BoBo Vieri 32
    BoBo Vieri 32

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:30 am

borocooper wrote:ok

Mourinho should run away with this title.

you reckon they might challenge for the CL this year?

Mourinho seems to have a good record in the competition and i always felt Mancini was a bit clueless in Europe with both Inter and when he managed us.
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:47 am

They have to challenge some time..and the squad is stronger. Mourinho did well with Porto obviously..I think Chelsea fans must've been a bit dissapointed though, with him never getting him to the final.

Mourinho at least knows a bit about other countries styles of play..he should know how the English clubs set out to play, you'd think he'd have some idea of how the Portugese sides go out to play..and he's had his bit of time in Spain.

That was maybe Mancini's problem? He's never managed outside of Italy has he?

You never know I suppose, Inter seem to have a reputation for bottling it but I cant see any reason why they shouldnt be challenging this time round.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
    Supports : www.footballspeak.com
    Favourite Player : Zanetti
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by bluenine Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:43 am

You are right, Mancio's lack of experience at Europe was probably the main reason, his tactics never took into account the different philosophies of the opposition. We basically played excatly the same tactics we played in Serie A. In europe, you need to adapt to different footballing philosophies. Also, the run of bad luck with injuries/cards did not help.

Hopefully with Mourinho, that will not be a weakness. But to expect him to do wonders in his first season, even tho he has inherited a successful squad brimming with confidence, is a little too much. As long as mourinho delivers 1 CL final in the next 3 years, he has done his job. Of course, and 2 scudetti.

borocooper wrote:They have to challenge some time..and the squad is stronger. Mourinho did well with Porto obviously..I think Chelsea fans must've been a bit dissapointed though, with him never getting him to the final.

Mourinho at least knows a bit about other countries styles of play..he should know how the English clubs set out to play, you'd think he'd have some idea of how the Portugese sides go out to play..and he's had his bit of time in Spain.

That was maybe Mancini's problem? He's never managed outside of Italy has he?

You never know I suppose, Inter seem to have a reputation for bottling it but I cant see any reason why they shouldnt be challenging this time round.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:43 pm

Latest News: Domizzi joins Udinese; Esposito joins Chievo; Pele leaves Inter; Aronica joins Napoli; Iago Falque joins Juve; QUARESMA joins Inter; Suazo is loaned out to Benfica; Oddo joins Bayern on loan; Obinna joins Inter and is loaned to Everton; Menez signs for Roma; Brocchi joins Lazio; Paloschi joins Parma; Milan sign Senderos; Udinese sign Sala; Di Vaio joins Bologna; Milan sign Shevchekno; Bianchi joins Torino; Baptista to Roma is confirmed;

The Tracker for almost confirmed deals at top clubs (all prices in Euros - guesstimates used when involving player swaps):

Milan
    IN: Flamini; Borriello; Zambrotta; Abbiati; Antonini; Abate; Storari; Ronaldinho; Cardaccio; Viudez, Shevchenko; Senderos
    OUT: Serginho; Cafu; Oliveira; Gilardino; Gourcuff; Simic; Ba; Fiori; Di Gennaro; Storari; Abate; Grimi; Digao; Paloschi; Brocchi; Oddo
    Inter
    IN: Adriano; MOURINHO; Recoba; Giacomelli, Mancini; Jimenez; Coutinho; Muntari; Obinna; Quaresma
    OUT: Solari; MANCIO; Maniche; Cesar; Ribas; Obinna; Suazo; Pele
    Juve
    IN: Amauri; Giovinco; Albin Ekdal; Mellberg; De Ceglie; Volpato; Marchisio; Knezevic; Poulsen; Chimenti, Manninger; Iago Falque
    OUT: Nocerino; Lanzafame; Palladino; Stendardo; Mirante; Volpato; Cuneaz, Essabr, Del Prete; Olivera; Almiron; Tiago
    Roma
    IN: Riise; Loria; Esposito; Gusmao; Rosi; Baptista; Menez
    OUT: Barrusso; Curci; Ferrari; Mancini; Guily; Antunes; Cerci; Esposito
    Fiorentina
    IN: Felipe Melo; Stevan Jovetic; Gilardino; Vargas; Comotto; Jefferson; Storari; Zauri; Almiron
    OUT: Ujfalusi; Liverani; Vanden Borre; Potenza; Cacia; Vieri; Lupoli; Do Prado; Di Carmine
    Sampdoria
    IN: Cassano, Sammarco, Mirante, Stankevicius; Padalino; Dessena; Fornaroli; Bottinelli
    OUT: Maggio; Volpi; Flachi; Zenoni; Sala
    Palermo
    IN: Raggi; Liverani; Nocerino; Lanzafame; Amelia; Budan; Carrozzieri; Bovo; Kjaer; De Melo
    OUT: Zaccardo; Barzagli; Rinaudo; Amauri; Biava; Agliardi; Caserta; De Melo
    Napoli
    IN: Zalayeta; Blasi; Rinaudo; German Denis; Maggio; Russotto; Aronica
    OUT: Sosa; Cupi; Capparella; Rullo; Calaio; Garics; Bucchi; Maldonaldo; Domizzi
    Lazio
    IN: Foggia; Radu; Meghni; Carrizo; Stendardo, Zarate; Litchsteiner; Matuzalem; Brocchi
    OUT: Bianchi; Behrami; Mudingayi; Zauri
    Udinese
    IN: Langella; Floro Flores; Tissone; Pasquale; Sanchez; Motta; Nef; Ighalo; Vujadinovic; Sala; Domizzi
    OUT: Sivok; Dossena; Paolucci; Mesto; Zapotocny; Chimenti; Colombo; Asamoah; Aguilar; Langella; Pinzi
    Bologna
    IN: Volpi; Bernacci; Coda; Paonessa; Zenoni; Coelho; Rodriguez; Mudingayi; Lanna; Di Vaio
    OUT: Di Gennaro; Bucchi

Genoa
    IN: Polenta, Modesto, Di Gennaro, Gasbarroni, Potenza, Biava, Mesto; Vanden Borre; Palladino; Criscito; Pinau; Olivera; Papatathopoulos; Ferrari; Domingo
    OUT: Borriello, Bovo, Konko, Fabiano, Santos; Ledesma; Leon; Fabiano; A Lucarelli; Pires; Mamade; Greco; Garibaldi; Pegolo; Danilo; Di Vaio

Rumours:
    - Radoi/Silva to Fiorentina
    - Appiah to Juve/Genoa

Serie A Transfers
    IN: Flamini; Zambrotta; MOURINHO; Poulsen; Riise; Jovetic; Melo; Denis; Zarate; Carrizo; Coelho; Sanchiz; Radu, Mellberg; Ronaldinho; Manninger; Litchsteiner; Matuzalem, Zuniga; Fornaroli; Coutinho; De Melo; Olivera; Muntari; Corradi; Papatathopoulos; Saumel; Rodriguiz; Dica; Ledesma; Vujadinovic; Baptista; Bottinelli; Shevchenko; Senderos; Bianchi; Menez; Quaresma; Iago Falque; Costa
    OUT: Barzagli; Zaccardo; Konko; Dossena; Behrami; Guily; Asamoah; Tiago; Solari; Maniche; Grella; Tiago; Recoba; Obinna; Oddo; Suazo; De Melo

Last edited by bluenine on Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    EM Seleção e Selecção
    EM Seleção e Selecção

Number of posts : 2495
    Supports : Portugal Brasil Africa
    Favourite Player : Ronaldo Zidane Dinho Figo CR Robinho Neymar Hazard
    Registration date : 2007-11-22

Post by EM Seleção e Selecção Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:59 pm

Kerlon-Chievo?
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:14 pm

Last day Mercato: Deals already done:

1. Quaresma (Porto) to Inter
    2. Krsticic (Belgrade) to Sampdoria
    3. Kerlon (Cruziero) to Chievo
    4. Del Grosso (Cagliari) to Siena
    5. Frontino (Grashoppers) to Lecce
    6. Matheu (Independiante) to Cagliari
    7. Baronio (Lazio) to Brescia
    8. Dzemaili (Bolton) to Torino
    9. Marchini (Triestina) to Bologna
    10. Diego Milito (Zaragoza) to Genoa
    11. Cosmin Moţi (Dinamo Bucarest) to Siena
    12. Aronica (Reggina) to Napoli
    13. Domizzi (Napoli) to Udinese
    14. Esposito (Roma) to Chievo
    15. Jankovic (Palermo) to Genoa
    Basta (Red Star) to Lecce (???unconfirmed)
    Nilmar (Internacional) to Palermo (???unconfirmed)

Some pretty big transfers as Italian clubs raid europe and south america on the last day. Has Milito really joined Genoa??? Shocked Shocked

Last edited by bluenine on Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cesc Soler
    Cesc Soler

Number of posts : 9944
    Supports : Arsenal FC
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by Cesc Soler Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:18 pm

Serie A Transfer Tracker - Rumours and Confirmed Deals - Page 5 108995-500

ok

Another ridiculous squad number in Serie A. Doh

Regarding Diego Milito, its still unknown if Tottenham will make a concrete offer for him.
    Pierre Littbarski
    Pierre Littbarski

Number of posts : 12424
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Pierre Littbarski Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:24 pm

bluenine wrote:

Serie A Transfer Tracker - Rumours and Confirmed Deals - Page 5 1122627747

Be afraid Deano Twisted Evil
    EM Seleção e Selecção
    EM Seleção e Selecção

Post by EM Seleção e Selecção Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:47 pm

bluenine wrote:Last day Mercato: Deals already done:

Some pretty big transfers as Italian clubs raid europe and south america on the last day. Has Milito really joined Genoa??? Shocked Shocked
    WOW Serie A is looking good again cheers cheers cheers
    EM Seleção e Selecção
    EM Seleção e Selecção

Post by EM Seleção e Selecção Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:47 pm

Cesc Soler wrote:Serie A Transfer Tracker - Rumours and Confirmed Deals - Page 5 108995-500

ok

Another ridiculous squad number in Serie A. Doh

Regarding Diego Milito, its still unknown if Tottenham will make a concrete offer for him.
    lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
    Calidad
    Calidad

Number of posts : 7996
    Supports : Hibernian FC
    Registration date : 2006-08-25

Post by Calidad Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:50 pm

Kerlon?

That's an interesting one. He was hyped a couple of years ago, but apparently he was exactly that - hype. I also hear he is incredibly injury prone. Interesting signing anyway.

Roma must have someone else coming in surely? Guily, Manicini, Eposito - and only Menez & Baptista in?
    EM Seleção e Selecção
    EM Seleção e Selecção

Post by EM Seleção e Selecção Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:55 pm

Calidad wrote:Kerlon?

That's an interesting one. He was hyped a couple of years ago, but apparently he was exactly that - hype. I also hear he is incredibly injury prone. Interesting signing anyway.

Roma must have someone else coming in surely? Guily, Manicini, Eposito - and only Menez & Baptista in?
    Yeah Kerlon I am surprised he has arrived in Europe but I hope he does well and lives up to his potential.

I doubt Roma will sign another forward they said Menez was the last one arrive but you never know with these teams.
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:03 pm

Yup Milito is confirmed, 8m euros!!! Shocked

I was shocked too, not sure why Spurs didn't formalise their interest!
    EM Seleção e Selecção
    EM Seleção e Selecção

Post by EM Seleção e Selecção Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:08 pm

kas wrote:Yup Milito is confirmed, 8m euros!!! Shocked

I was shocked too, not sure why Spurs didn't formalise their interest!
    Loan?
    BoBo Vieri 32
    BoBo Vieri 32

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:51 pm

EMPortuguese wrote:

Yeah Kerlon I am surprised he has arrived in Europe but I hope he does well and lives up to his potential.

I doubt Roma will sign another forward they said Menez was the last one arrive but you never know with these teams.

Roma have been weakened this summer. I think they may take a step backwards this season. I can't see the logic behind them getting rid of Esposito. I know he hasn't been the same player he was at Cagliari but they do need backup players especially in wide areas. The only 2 genuine wide men they have in the squad are Menez and Taddei which is not enough.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:51 pm

EMPortuguese wrote:

Roma are definately trying for one more... they have loaned out Esposito to make room.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:57 pm

Last day Mercato: Deals done today:

16. Stendardo (Lazio) to Lecce
    17. Brivio (Vicenza) to Genoa
    18. Rakic (Salzburg) to Reggina

Some pretty big transfers as Italian clubs raid europe and south america on the last day.
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:50 pm

EMPortuguese wrote:

I think both Sheva7 and Todo confirmed that Kerlon was infact, shite, quite some time ago.
    Calidad
    Calidad

Number of posts : 7996
    Supports : Hibernian FC
    Registration date : 2006-08-25

Post by Calidad Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:38 pm

So has the Serie A window closed then?
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:41 pm

Calidad wrote:So has the Serie A window closed then?

I think it closes in another 30 minutes.

looks like Inter have not yet managed to loan out Obinna Shocked
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:47 pm

Last day Mercato: Deals done today:

16. Stendardo (Lazio) to Lecce
    17. Brivio (Vicenza) to Genoa
    18. Rakic (Salzburg) to Reggina
    19. Domingo (River Plate) to Genoa
    20. Roman (Penarol) to Genoa
    21. Yepes (PSG) to Chievo
    22. Savini (Napoli) to Chievo
    23. Basta (Red Star) to Lecce
    24. Boudianski (Udinese) to Lecce
    25. Succi (Ravenna) to Palermo
    26. Larrondo (Atletico Progreso) To Siena

Some pretty big transfers as Italian clubs raid europe and south america on the last day.[/quote]
    Chocolate Thunder
    Chocolate Thunder

Number of posts : 15804
    Supports : Borussia Dortmund and Liverpool
    Registration date : 2007-01-06

Post by Chocolate Thunder Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:55 pm

And Luso, Porthesus and EMP(Portugese one), went on and on after I said Quaresma will cost around £20M.

Them saying he'll be at least £30M.. Doh
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Number of posts : 34851

Post by Tweesus Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:26 pm

Chievo made some great final day signings. Not sure on Kerlon but Esposito and Yepes will slot into the team perfectly.

£30m for Quaresma? Is that for real?!?!?
    Protheus
    Protheus

Number of posts : 1816
    Supports : Futebol Clube do Porto
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Protheus Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:46 pm

The deal is: €18,600,000 that could go up to 24,600,000 depending on objectives + Pelé (value at 6M)

So it is between 24,6 and 30,6 depending on objectives.

It is cheap? It is outrageous in my view and many portistas but it seems,well it is said anyway, that our president had promisse Quaresma that if a deal of about 30M would arise he would let him go.

Mind you that was only possible because of Mourinho being at Inter, if not this would not happen. Still, he wanted to be trained by Mourinho a lot and the special one wanted Quaresma as his main sign player.

This was not a peacefull deal for the supporters. It is true we are used to lose our star players from time to time if we get a good deal from richer clubs and we didn´t expect to have him around so many years anyway, but to lose a star player but so cheap(by our stadards) was not something supporters welcome lightly.

No board member said anything so far to the public because they know the sócios didn´t like the deal and wouldn´t react very well to it.

Still we always lose players and we keep on winning so this time it won´t be any different. Players go, players arrive, the club stays forever... Now it is time to maximize Pelé. Who knows?, in a couple of years someone will buy him for a bucket of money Rolling Eyes
    Chocolate Thunder
    Chocolate Thunder

Post by Chocolate Thunder Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:48 pm

Yep thats what they said Tweeds. I got slaughtered for saying he'll go for £20M, maybe £25M max if Chelsea(or City Very Happy got involved)

I agree though with your orginal comment, Chievo yesterday made some great signings in Esposito(why did Roma sell him?)
    and Yepes who will be decent for them. Kerlon is a 50/50 buy for them. Could be Seria A's new star or easily a massive failure. I 'll reserve judgement for now but I think the latter is more probable but who knows.
    Chocolate Thunder
    Chocolate Thunder

Post by Chocolate Thunder Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:51 pm

Protheus wrote:The deal is: €18,600,000 that could go up to 24,600,000 depending on objectives + Pelé (value at 6M)

So it is between 24,6 and 30,6 depending on objectives.

It is cheap? It is outrageous in my view and many portistas but it seems,well it is said anyway, that our president had promisse Quaresma that if a deal of about 30M would arise he would let him go.

Mind you that was only possible because of Mourinho being at Inter, if not this would not happen. Still, he wanted to be trained by Mourinho a lot and the special one wanted Quaresma as his main sign player.

This was not a peacefull deal for the supporters. It is true we are used to lose our star players from time to time if we get a good deal from richer clubs and we didn´t expect to have him around so many years anyway, but to lose a star player but so cheap(by our stadards) was not something supporters welcome lightly.

No board member said anything so far to the public because they know the sócios didn´t like the deal and wouldn´t react very well to it.

Still we always lose players and we keep on winning so this time it won´t be any different. Players go, players arrive, the club stays forever... Now it is time to maximize Pelé. Who knows?, in a couple of years someone will buy him for a bucket of money Rolling Eyes

I rememeber this time last year some of the media were saying we agreed a fee of between £18-20M rising to £22M for Quaresma.
    Not sure if actual talks took place but he did speak to Rafa and was having none of what Rafa was saying. He disagreed with having to work and track back which Rafa asked of him Rolling Eyes
    TM
    TM

Number of posts : 21218
    Supports : PROGRESS!
    Favourite Player : Luis Figo
    Registration date : 2006-08-16

Post by TM Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:34 pm

@ Protheus

It's Real Madrids fault tbh, paying 30m€ for Pepe, and getting your 'standards' too high Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:28 pm