Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
Protheus
Tweesus
Chocolate Thunder
christmasborocooper
Di Caniooooo!
DS
TITO
DeLux
Cesc Soler
EM Seleção e Selecção
Rosicky
Super Progress
Pierre Littbarski
Tarun
COTR
Fade out
Dejan Savićević
Hem fet un mal partit
Bashmachkin
Deano
BoBo Vieri 32
TM
bluenine
stinger
fcb
Murray
Calidad
31 posters

Serie A Transfer Tracker - Rumours and Confirmed Deals

bluenine
    bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
    Supports : www.footballspeak.com
    Favourite Player : Zanetti
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Serie A Transfer Tracker - Rumours and Confirmed Deals - Page 4 Empty Re: Serie A Transfer Tracker - Rumours and Confirmed Deals

Post by bluenine Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:57 pm

Kaká wrote:Oddo;

“I am temporarily leaving the club that I always dreamed of playing for since I was a child and the team that has given me the chance to win the most important trophies,” Oddo told Milan's website.

“It was a difficult choice but I thought about it and there was total agreement between the club and myself and I want to thank the directors for that.

“I will go and tackle this new and fascinating challenge and hope to improve for it.

"I wish my teammates a million successes until I get back.

“I want to thank and salute all the fans who have been close to me and supported me in the difficult moments and to offer them an affectionate arrivederci.”

He'll be back. pirat
    Yeah, he is only 33.... give him 2-3 years to gain experience, and then he will be just right for Milan Razz
    Pierre Littbarski
    Pierre Littbarski

Number of posts : 12424
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Serie A Transfer Tracker - Rumours and Confirmed Deals - Page 4 Empty Re: Serie A Transfer Tracker - Rumours and Confirmed Deals

Post by Pierre Littbarski Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:26 am

Olé wrote:Jeremy Menez has signed for Roma.

cheers

What a signing !
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:47 am

Latest News: QUARESMA joins Inter; Suazo is loaned out to Benfica; Oddo joins Bayern on loan; Obinna joins Inter and is loaned to Everton; Menez signs for Roma; Brocchi joins Lazio; Paloschi joins Parma; Milan sign Senderos; Udinese sign Sala; Di Vaio joins Bologna; Milan sign Shevchekno; Bianchi joins Torino; Baptista to Roma is confirmed; Simic leaves Milan; Bottinelli joins Sampdoria; Lanna joins Bologna; Domingo & Ferrari join Genoa; Vujadinovic joins Udinese; Almiron joins Fiorentina;

The Tracker for almost confirmed deals at top clubs (all prices in Euros - guesstimates used when involving player swaps):

Milan
    IN: Flamini; Borriello; Zambrotta; Abbiati; Antonini; Abate; Storari; Ronaldinho; Cardaccio; Viudez, Shevchenko; Senderos
    OUT: Serginho; Cafu; Oliveira; Gilardino; Gourcuff; Simic; Ba; Fiori; Di Gennaro; Storari; Abate; Grimi; Digao; Paloschi; Brocchi; Oddo
    Inter
    IN: Adriano; MOURINHO; Recoba; Giacomelli, Mancini; Jimenez; Coutinho; Muntari; Obinna; Quaresma
    OUT: Solari; MANCIO; Maniche; Cesar; Ribas; Obinna; Suazo
    Juve
    IN: Amauri; Giovinco; Albin Ekdal; Mellberg; De Ceglie; Volpato; Marchisio; Knezevic; Poulsen; Chimenti, Manninger;
    OUT: Nocerino; Lanzafame; Palladino; Stendardo; Mirante; Volpato; Cuneaz, Essabr, Del Prete; Olivera; Almiron; Tiago
    Roma
    IN: Riise; Loria; Esposito; Gusmao; Rosi; Baptista; Menez
    OUT: Barrusso; Curci; Ferrari; Mancini; Guily; Antunes; Cerci
    Fiorentina
    IN: Felipe Melo; Stevan Jovetic; Gilardino; Vargas; Comotto; Jefferson; Storari; Zauri; Almiron
    OUT: Ujfalusi; Liverani; Vanden Borre; Potenza; Cacia; Vieri; Lupoli; Do Prado; Di Carmine
    Sampdoria
    IN: Cassano, Sammarco, Mirante, Stankevicius; Padalino; Dessena; Fornaroli; Bottinelli
    OUT: Maggio; Volpi; Flachi; Zenoni; Sala
    Palermo
    IN: Raggi; Liverani; Nocerino; Lanzafame; Amelia; Budan; Carrozzieri; Bovo; Kjaer; De Melo
    OUT: Zaccardo; Barzagli; Rinaudo; Amauri; Biava; Agliardi; Caserta
    Napoli
    IN: Zalayeta; Blasi; Rinaudo; German Denis; Maggio; Russotto
    OUT: Sosa; Cupi; Capparella; Rullo; Calaio; Garics; Bucchi; Maldonaldo
    Lazio
    IN: Foggia; Radu; Meghni; Carrizo; Stendardo, Zarate; Litchsteiner; Matuzalem; Brocchi
    OUT: Bianchi; Behrami; Mudingayi; Zauri
    Udinese
    IN: Langella; Floro Flores; Tissone; Pasquale; Sanchez; Motta; Nef; Ighalo; Vujadinovic; Sala
    OUT: Sivok; Dossena; Paolucci; Mesto; Zapotocny; Chimenti; Colombo; Asamoah; Aguilar; Langella; Pinzi
    Bologna
    IN: Volpi; Bernacci; Coda; Paonessa; Zenoni; Coelho; Rodriguez; Mudingayi; Lanna; Di Vaio
    OUT: Di Gennaro; Bucchi

Genoa
    IN: Polenta, Modesto, Di Gennaro, Gasbarroni, Potenza, Biava, Mesto; Vanden Borre; Palladino; Criscito; Pinau; Olivera; Papatathopoulos; Ferrari; Domingo
    OUT: Borriello, Bovo, Konko, Fabiano, Santos; Ledesma; Leon; Fabiano; A Lucarelli; Pires; Mamade; Greco; Garibaldi; Pegolo; Danilo; Di Vaio

Rumours:
    - Radoi/Silva to Fiorentina
    - Pasqual to Napoli

- Dembele/Ledesma/Appiah to Juve
    - Crespo to Doria/Lazio
    - Appiah to Genoa

Serie A Transfers
    IN: Flamini; Zambrotta; MOURINHO; Poulsen; Riise; Jovetic; Melo; Denis; Zarate; Carrizo; Coelho; Sanchiz; Radu, Mellberg; Ronaldinho; Manninger; Litchsteiner; Matuzalem, Zuniga; Fornaroli; Coutinho; Olivera; Muntari; Corradi; Papatathopoulos; Saumel; Rodriguiz; Dica; Ledesma; Vujadinovic; Baptista; Bottinelli; Shevchenko; Senderos; Bianchi; Menez; Quaresma
    OUT: Barzagli; Zaccardo; Konko; Dossena; Behrami; Guily; Asamoah; Tiago; Solari; Maniche; Grella; Tiago; Recoba; Obinna; Oddo; Suazo
    Dejan Savićević
    Dejan Savićević

Number of posts : 2921
    Supports : A.C. Milan/Italy
    Favourite Player : Lionel Messi, Andrés Iniesta, Xavi
    Registration date : 2007-01-26

Post by Dejan Savićević Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:52 pm

bluenine wrote:
    Kaká wrote:Oddo;

“I am temporarily leaving the club that I always dreamed of playing for since I was a child and the team that has given me the chance to win the most important trophies,” Oddo told Milan's website.

“It was a difficult choice but I thought about it and there was total agreement between the club and myself and I want to thank the directors for that.

“I will go and tackle this new and fascinating challenge and hope to improve for it.

"I wish my teammates a million successes until I get back.

“I want to thank and salute all the fans who have been close to me and supported me in the difficult moments and to offer them an affectionate arrivederci.”

He'll be back. pirat
    Yeah, he is only 33.... give him 2-3 years to gain experience, and then he will be just right for Milan Razz

We like em mature Laughing
    DS
    DS

Number of posts : 12952
    Supports : Manchester United , Bayern Munich

Post by DS Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:55 pm

Pierre Littbarski wrote:
    Olé wrote:Jeremy Menez has signed for Roma.

cheers

What a signing !
    Very talented player.
    BoBo Vieri 32
    BoBo Vieri 32

Number of posts : 10187
    Supports : Whichever Serie A team is doing best in the Champions League/Port Vale
    Favourite Player : Andy Townsend, Robbie Earle
    Registration date : 2006-08-13

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:03 pm

Has Quaresma actually joined Inter?
    Dejan Savićević
    Dejan Savićević

Number of posts : 2921
    Supports : A.C. Milan/Italy
    Favourite Player : Lionel Messi, Andrés Iniesta, Xavi
    Registration date : 2007-01-26

Post by Dejan Savićević Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:04 pm

With Suazo departure I think Quaresma will join pretty soon, nothing official yet though.
    Deano
    Deano

Number of posts : 22042
    Supports : West Ham United

Post by Deano Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:18 am

Palermo are trying to sell De Melo...and want Floccari from Atalanta. Atalanta have told them £10m...but Palemro want to give them £7m and Cavani, but Cavani wants to come here (West Ham) on loan.

Stendardo apparently on the verge of joining us too...
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:31 am

Valon Deano Behrami wrote:Palermo are trying to sell De Melo...and want Floccari from Atalanta. Atalanta have told them £10m...but Palemro want to give them £7m and Cavani, but Cavani wants to come here (West Ham) on loan.

Too bad about De Melo, I thought he woiuld be a success.

Why would Palermo want to give away Cavani, he is one of the most talented youngsters in Serie A.
    Deano
    Deano

Number of posts : 22042
    Supports : West Ham United

Post by Deano Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:44 am

bluenine wrote:
    Valon Deano Behrami wrote:Palermo are trying to sell De Melo...and want Floccari from Atalanta. Atalanta have told them £10m...but Palemro want to give them £7m and Cavani, but Cavani wants to come here (West Ham) on loan.

Too bad about De Melo, I thought he woiuld be a success.

Why would Palermo want to give away Cavani, he is one of the most talented youngsters in Serie A.

Well don't ask me...ask Palermo...but this was said last night.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:53 am

Latest News: Iago Falque joins Juve; QUARESMA joins Inter; Suazo is loaned out to Benfica; Oddo joins Bayern on loan; Obinna joins Inter and is loaned to Everton; Menez signs for Roma; Brocchi joins Lazio; Paloschi joins Parma; Milan sign Senderos; Udinese sign Sala; Di Vaio joins Bologna; Milan sign Shevchekno; Bianchi joins Torino; Baptista to Roma is confirmed;

The Tracker for almost confirmed deals at top clubs (all prices in Euros - guesstimates used when involving player swaps):

Milan
    IN: Flamini; Borriello; Zambrotta; Abbiati; Antonini; Abate; Storari; Ronaldinho; Cardaccio; Viudez, Shevchenko; Senderos
    OUT: Serginho; Cafu; Oliveira; Gilardino; Gourcuff; Simic; Ba; Fiori; Di Gennaro; Storari; Abate; Grimi; Digao; Paloschi; Brocchi; Oddo
    Inter
    IN: Adriano; MOURINHO; Recoba; Giacomelli, Mancini; Jimenez; Coutinho; Muntari; Obinna; Quaresma
    OUT: Solari; MANCIO; Maniche; Cesar; Ribas; Obinna; Suazo
    Juve
    IN: Amauri; Giovinco; Albin Ekdal; Mellberg; De Ceglie; Volpato; Marchisio; Knezevic; Poulsen; Chimenti, Manninger; Iago Falque
    OUT: Nocerino; Lanzafame; Palladino; Stendardo; Mirante; Volpato; Cuneaz, Essabr, Del Prete; Olivera; Almiron; Tiago
    Roma
    IN: Riise; Loria; Esposito; Gusmao; Rosi; Baptista; Menez
    OUT: Barrusso; Curci; Ferrari; Mancini; Guily; Antunes; Cerci
    Fiorentina
    IN: Felipe Melo; Stevan Jovetic; Gilardino; Vargas; Comotto; Jefferson; Storari; Zauri; Almiron
    OUT: Ujfalusi; Liverani; Vanden Borre; Potenza; Cacia; Vieri; Lupoli; Do Prado; Di Carmine
    Sampdoria
    IN: Cassano, Sammarco, Mirante, Stankevicius; Padalino; Dessena; Fornaroli; Bottinelli
    OUT: Maggio; Volpi; Flachi; Zenoni; Sala
    Palermo
    IN: Raggi; Liverani; Nocerino; Lanzafame; Amelia; Budan; Carrozzieri; Bovo; Kjaer; De Melo
    OUT: Zaccardo; Barzagli; Rinaudo; Amauri; Biava; Agliardi; Caserta
    Napoli
    IN: Zalayeta; Blasi; Rinaudo; German Denis; Maggio; Russotto
    OUT: Sosa; Cupi; Capparella; Rullo; Calaio; Garics; Bucchi; Maldonaldo
    Lazio
    IN: Foggia; Radu; Meghni; Carrizo; Stendardo, Zarate; Litchsteiner; Matuzalem; Brocchi
    OUT: Bianchi; Behrami; Mudingayi; Zauri
    Udinese
    IN: Langella; Floro Flores; Tissone; Pasquale; Sanchez; Motta; Nef; Ighalo; Vujadinovic; Sala
    OUT: Sivok; Dossena; Paolucci; Mesto; Zapotocny; Chimenti; Colombo; Asamoah; Aguilar; Langella; Pinzi
    Bologna
    IN: Volpi; Bernacci; Coda; Paonessa; Zenoni; Coelho; Rodriguez; Mudingayi; Lanna; Di Vaio
    OUT: Di Gennaro; Bucchi

Genoa
    IN: Polenta, Modesto, Di Gennaro, Gasbarroni, Potenza, Biava, Mesto; Vanden Borre; Palladino; Criscito; Pinau; Olivera; Papatathopoulos; Ferrari; Domingo
    OUT: Borriello, Bovo, Konko, Fabiano, Santos; Ledesma; Leon; Fabiano; A Lucarelli; Pires; Mamade; Greco; Garibaldi; Pegolo; Danilo; Di Vaio

Rumours:
    - Radoi/Silva to Fiorentina
    - Appiah to Juve/Genoa

Serie A Transfers
    IN: Flamini; Zambrotta; MOURINHO; Poulsen; Riise; Jovetic; Melo; Denis; Zarate; Carrizo; Coelho; Sanchiz; Radu, Mellberg; Ronaldinho; Manninger; Litchsteiner; Matuzalem, Zuniga; Fornaroli; Coutinho; Olivera; Muntari; Corradi; Papatathopoulos; Saumel; Rodriguiz; Dica; Ledesma; Vujadinovic; Baptista; Bottinelli; Shevchenko; Senderos; Bianchi; Menez; Quaresma; Iago Falque
    OUT: Barzagli; Zaccardo; Konko; Dossena; Behrami; Guily; Asamoah; Tiago; Solari; Maniche; Grella; Tiago; Recoba; Obinna; Oddo; Suazo

Last edited by bluenine on Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pierre Littbarski
    Pierre Littbarski

Number of posts : 12424

Post by Pierre Littbarski Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:54 pm

Rovers Hoping To Tempt Recoba

Blackburn Rovers are reportedly hoping to tempt Alvaro Recoba into a stay at Ewood Park. The Uruguayan is a free agent and has admitted he would like to play in the Premier League.

Recoba’s contract at Inter Milan expired in the summer and having been told he has no future under Jose Mourinho, he is currently considering his options.

According to skysports.com Rovers boss Paul Ince is a huge admirer of the Uruguayan and is keen to bring him to Ewood Park.

The former Inter man’s representative, Saif Rubie, has told skysports.com that Recoba is attracting plenty of interest. Rubie admitted: “There are several clubs interested in him.”

However, he also revealed that Recoba is currently on his way to England, which will only fuel speculation that the player will shortly sign for a Premier League club.

“He's due to arrive in England on Saturday, but as a free agent he is not under pressure to sign before the transfer window closes so we will evaluate all the options open to him,” said the player’s agent before concluding, “However, at this stage in his career he wants to play in the Premier League and we are hopeful he will end up there.”

Recoba, or ‘El Chino’ as he is often known, joined Inter in 1997, but spent last season out on loan at Torino having lost his place in the starting line up.

He has won two league titles, two Italian Cups and the UEFA cup with the Nerazzurri whom he joined from Uruguyan side Nacional. His huge experience and talent would be a boost for Blackburn however they are likely to face stiff competition for his services from clubs all over the continent as well as in England.

Gill Clark

affraid

Him and David "Pele" Dunn would be awesome !
    BoBo Vieri 32
    BoBo Vieri 32

Supports : Whichever Serie A team is doing best in the Champions League/Port Vale

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:23 pm

Quaresma books Inter spot
    Saturday 30 August, 2008
    It is reported Ricardo Quaresma will fly in to complete his £14.5m move to Inter later this evening.

The Porto winger has been publicly named by Jose Mourinho as his last major transfer target of the summer.

He hinted in yesterday’s Press conference that the deal – which includes Portuguese trequartista Pelè – was practically done.

“I don't want to tell any lies,” he said. “At the moment Quaresma is a Porto player and Pelè is ours.

“But I won't be selecting Pelè against Sampdoria because it could be that he is transferred today or tomorrow. However, there is no agreement at the moment.”

According to the Gazzetta dello Sport, a hotel suite has already been booked for Quaresma’s arrival on Sunday.

Talks continued late into Friday night, as question marks remained over two sticking points. Firstly, Porto wanted the £14.5m spread out over 24 months rather than Inter’s proposed four years.

Secondly, Pelè is now being offered in a permanent move instead of the original co-ownership deal.

These are small details and should be filed down in the next few hours, so much so that Inter are organising Quaresma’s presentation to the Press.
    Calidad
    Calidad

Number of posts : 7996
    Supports : Hibernian FC
    Registration date : 2006-08-25

Post by Calidad Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:27 pm

£14.5m sounds like fantastic business on Inter's behalf, even if it does invole Pele going the other way.
    TM
    TM

Number of posts : 21218
    Supports : PROGRESS!
    Favourite Player : Luis Figo
    Registration date : 2006-08-16

Post by TM Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:32 pm

Very much so!

Esp when Inter wanted 40m€!
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:35 pm

That is a super deal for Inter when Porto wanted so much more. we would have paid soo much more.
    BoBo Vieri 32
    BoBo Vieri 32

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:53 pm

I think if the deal goes through, then Inter have a VERY strong squad (probably only 2nd to Chelsea). They'd also be less reliant on Ibra for a moment of magic.
    Murray
    Murray

Number of posts : 10247

Post by Murray Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:23 pm

Inter quit Quaresma talks

Saturday 30 August, 2008

In a surprise turnaround, Inter President Massimo Moratti has announced that Ricardo Quaresma will not be joining the club.

Coach Jose Mourinho admitted on Friday that talks were at an advanced stage to bring in the Porto winger for £14.5m plus midfielder Pele.

“I don't think it's going to happen,” said Moratti just moments before the Serie A debut against Sampdoria.

The transfer window closes on Monday and the chances of finalising the deal before then are looking slim.

It has been reported over the last few hours that Real Madrid have intercepted negotiations and are ready to swoop for the Portuguese international.

“I've had a good impression of the 'new' Inter, both in terms of Mourinho's style of play and the atmosphere around the squad.

“This is all very positive and the football is entertaining to watch.”

That was the case when the Nerazzurri defeated Roma in a penalty shoot-out for the Italian Super Cup, having drawn 2-2 after 120 minutes.

“Serie A is a very different beast. We all know that every year it is so difficult to get points every single week, especially at Marassi.

“That's why it is impossible to face the debut with a relaxed state of mind, as you must always be ready to give your all, especially in the opening games.”
    BoBo Vieri 32
    BoBo Vieri 32

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:20 am

Moratti is an idiot

He should just pay the fucking money for him. Quaresma would make a real difference to the Inter side and they can't rely on Figo as a starter.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:07 pm

BoBo Vieri 32 wrote:Moratti is an idiot

He should just pay the fucking money for him. Quaresma would make a real difference to the Inter side and they can't rely on Figo as a starter.
    We don't call him Moronatti for nothing!

We should have bought Quaresma, give the new coach what he needs!! Figo is totally useless.
    Murray
    Murray

Post by Murray Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:37 pm

It looks like Mourinho and Moratti have fallen out already.
    BoBo Vieri 32
    BoBo Vieri 32

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:58 pm

bluenine wrote:
    BoBo Vieri 32 wrote:Moratti is an idiot

We don't call him Moronatti for nothing!

We should have bought Quaresma, give the new coach what he needs!! Figo is totally useless.

If Mourinho played 4-4-2 then your squad would be fine, but given that he plays 4-3-3, he needs 4 genuine wide men in the squad. You have Mancini while Balotelli is still a bit young, while Figo is too old. Those 2 should be backups. Looks like Mourinho will try and train Jimenez to play a wing role which is not ideal. You could try Zanetti there too, but as good as Zanetti is, he doesn't offer enough of a goal threat.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:41 pm

Murray wrote:It looks like Mourinho and Moratti have fallen out already.
    Nah, Mourinho has the brains to realise that the transfers in Italy are done very differently, and a coach can only request.
    Murray
    Murray

Post by Murray Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:06 pm

Reports: Quaresma seals Inter deal

Sunday 31 August, 2008

Ricardo Quaresma could be on his way to Inter after all, as reports in Portugal suggest the £14.5m move will be completed before the deadline.

There was tension last night when Jose Mourinho pointed out in no uncertain terms that he was irritated at the failure to sign his only named transfer target, while President Massimo Moratti insisted “we don't need him.”

The two met face-to-face today to discuss it again and the club decided to renew their efforts to pick up the Portuguese international.

According to the latest reports coming out of Oporto, a deal has been struck for £14.5m plus the full ownership of Inter youngster Pele.

There is no official word as yet, but it is suggested Quaresma will fly in to the peninsula this evening so that he can complete the move ahead of tomorrow's transfer deadline.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/aug31q.html
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:10 pm

Finally!
    EM Seleção e Selecção
    EM Seleção e Selecção

Number of posts : 2495
    Supports : Portugal Brasil Africa
    Favourite Player : Ronaldo Zidane Dinho Figo CR Robinho Neymar Hazard
    Registration date : 2007-11-22

Post by EM Seleção e Selecção Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:54 pm

bluenine wrote:Finally!
    Its Official at last <Ale> <Ale> <Ale>
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:57 pm

EMPortuguese wrote:
    Yeah, Inter are giving Porto EUR 18M plus Pele. Depending on the performance bonuses, Porto could potentially earn upto EUR 30 M. You guys negotiated well.

But I don't care. At last Mourinho has his wide player to make his tactics work - Figo belongs on the bench ready for short-duration subbings while the young Portuguese can carry the major minutes.
    EM Seleção e Selecção
    EM Seleção e Selecção

Number of posts : 2495
    Supports : Portugal Brasil Africa
    Favourite Player : Ronaldo Zidane Dinho Figo CR Robinho Neymar Hazard
    Registration date : 2007-11-22

Post by EM Seleção e Selecção Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:03 am

bluenine wrote:
    EMPortuguese wrote:
    Yeah, Inter are giving Porto EUR 18M plus Pele. Depending on the performance bonuses, Porto could potentially earn upto EUR 30 M. You guys negotiated well.

But I don't care. At last Mourinho has his wide player to make his tactics work - Figo belongs on the bench ready for short-duration subbings while the young Portuguese can carry the major minutes.
    Pele is not a loan which i don't understand Porto are overloaded with central midfielders now i wonder who are they going to replace Quaresma with.

Figo belongs in Liga Sagres lol! lol! lol! lol! (What a Name)

IMHO I really think this is Quaresma last chance at a Major group if he doesn't make an impact i worry but he could always return back to Portugal and join Benfica Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing but seriously I want him to be a star in Serie A for many years and help Inter win UCL. Cool Cool Cool Cool
    Calidad
    Calidad

Number of posts : 7996
    Supports : Hibernian FC
    Registration date : 2006-08-25

Post by Calidad Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:09 am

I watched Figo a couple of times in pre-season, it's almost painful to watch him now. Should hang up his boots.
    Di Caniooooo!

Number of posts : 10829
    Supports : West Ham
    Favourite Player : Paolo Di Canio, Moore, Hurst, Peters
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by Di Caniooooo! Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:36 am

Stendardo possible year loan to Wst Ham

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:09 pm