Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Batman
Sgoater1
L r dd
Deano
Pierre Littbarski
Deluded F*ck™
Kimbo
Aristoskank
Axeslammer
christmasborocooper
Tweesus
Glenarch of the Glen
110%
Di Caniooooo!
Six
fcb
Parks lives
21 posters

Premier League most red Cards

L r dd

Number of posts : 12451
    Registration date : 2008-12-22

Premier League most red Cards - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League most red Cards

Post by L r dd Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:00 pm

Oh give it up you knobs. He is no different from that Chellini bloke who's ass you continuously lick in his style of taking out a player if necessary, or being streetwise a la Carvalho v Barca in the 4-2. He is not wreckless just solid and unbeatable in the air, unless your keeper is shite like FOSTER
    Sgoater1
    Sgoater1

Number of posts : 11129
    Supports : Man City
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Sgoater1 Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:07 pm

I wonder what Barton is up to ? I cant wait till our game, he is going to get shit loads of abuse.
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Number of posts : 34851

Post by Tweesus Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:13 pm

Barton would probably be on a hell of a lot more if he hadn't spent so much time in prison/being banned by his own club
    110%

Number of posts : 8978
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by 110% Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:17 pm

GianDeano Zola wrote:
    110% wrote:

and where is that dick: julian dicks

Hopefully on the first plane to Italy, to kick your head in!

How was he a dick FFS? He was actually a hard bastard who never bottled a tackle. Someone who actually played with passion.

Kicking people through the back of their legs on a football pitch doesn't make you hard. He was a wannabe vinnie jones, who himself was a wannabe hardman, who is now an actor, because basically he was good at acting hard not actually being hard.

Dicks wikipedia profile says he's now a fat bastard with a dodgy knee, so I reckon he'd do his knee trying to kick my head in so I an not worried at all
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21765
    Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
    Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:25 pm

L-r d wrote:Oh give it up you knobs. He is no different from that Chellini bloke who's ass you continuously lick in his style of taking out a player if necessary, or being streetwise a la Carvalho v Barca in the 4-2. He is not wreckless just solid and unbeatable in the air, unless your keeper is shite like FOSTER

What has one got to do with the other?

He was caught on his heels and beaten to the ball!

he does get away with tonne of shit, and remember his performance in the san siro 2007 without Rio? lol!

And yes for the record, Chiellini > Vidic.
    Parks lives

Number of posts : 34521
    Favourite Player : The Ginger One

Post by Parks lives Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:27 pm

When he'd just come back from injury himself.

He's an excellent defender TS.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171

Post by Kimbo Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:37 pm

Sgoater1 wrote:I wonder what Barton is up to ? I cant wait till our game, he is going to get shit loads of abuse.

What's new? I suspect the guy is used to it.
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:38 pm

Parks lives wrote:When he'd just come back from injury himself.

He's an excellent defender TS.

A very good one, but not in the class of Ferdinand for me. For all the "new Stam" hype he gets, Chiellini is closer to fulfilling it than Vidic for me.

Still remember him robbing Berbatov of a Penalty at yours last season.
    L r dd

Post by L r dd Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:39 pm

The HuddFather™️ wrote:
    L-r d wrote:Oh give it up you knobs. He is no different from that Chellini bloke who's ass you continuously lick in his style of taking out a player if necessary, or being streetwise a la Carvalho v Barca in the 4-2. He is not wreckless just solid and unbeatable in the air, unless your keeper is shite like FOSTER

What has one got to do with the other?

He was caught on his heels and beaten to the ball!

he does get away with tonne of shit, and remember his performance in the san siro 2007 without Rio? lol!

And yes for the record, Chiellini > Vidic.

If you say so, but that's not logic or realism talking. And Him and Rio have been equal. Rio has had better games, and Vidic better games. This season Vidic has been the star performer by a mile, and Rio has been out of numerous games and Vidic has dominated at the back regardless. Nobody turned up at the San siro.

Foster was at fault for the goal. If he was positioned correctly that was a nothing header and a nothing chance.
    Pierre Littbarski
    Pierre Littbarski

Number of posts : 12424

Post by Pierre Littbarski Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:03 pm

Vidic is weak against pace though.

Chiellini mauled Torres at the Euro's - I'd like to see Vidic up against the Spaniard's pace without Rio to help him.
    L r dd

Post by L r dd Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:04 pm

Pierre Littbarski wrote:Vidic is weak against pace though.

Chiellini mauled Torres at the Euro's - I'd like to see Vidic up against the Spaniard's pace without Rio to help him.

His only weakness is being dragged out wide against pace. But then he can make up for it by scoring at the other end. Ale
    110%

Number of posts : 8978

Post by 110% Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:07 pm

L-r d wrote:

His only weakness is being dragged out wide against pace. But then he can make up for it by fouling the opposition player without getting penalised by the ref Ale
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:07 pm

L-r d wrote:

His only weakness is being dragged out wide against pace. But then he can make up for it by scoring at the other end. Ale

Milan Baros Ale