Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Antarion
debaser
Murray
Formerly known as sheva7
christmasborocooper
Fey
Isco Benny
Puro
12 posters

Copa America 2015

Copa America 2015 Empty Copa America 2015

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 5:21 pm

Copa America 2015 2015_Copa_Am%C3%A9rica

Group A: Chile, Ecuador, Mexico, Bolivia

Group B: Argentina, Paraguay, Jamaica, Uruguay

Group C: Brazil, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela

So who is looking forward to the Copa America then? This time we have 5 teams capable of winning it plus a bunch of teams that combine technical and physical qualities that means they can beat anyone on their day, I am talking about the likes of Peru, Paraguay, Mexico etc.

I think I put Argentina as favorites with a Neymar-lead Brazil and the wonderful Chile as second favorites, then Columbia as third. In terms of who I want to win it goes like this - Chile 1st Argentina 2nd and Brazil 3rd (Only because of Neymar).

Who will be the player of the tournament? Messi? Neymar? Sanchez? My guess is Neymar who has an amazing goal scoring record for Brazil, he is the talisman of the team and deserves all the applause he gets.

I guess you will be watching it too Puro? We both know how competitive and exciting this competition is. I will be rooting for Peru to make it out of their tough group.

Can't wait.
    Puro
    Puro

Number of posts : 10679
    Registration date : 2006-09-12

Copa America 2015 Empty Re: Copa America 2015

Post by Puro Sun May 17, 2015 7:22 pm

Més que un worm wrote:Copa America 2015 2015_Copa_Am%C3%A9rica

Group A: Chile, Ecuador, Mexico, Bolivia

Group B: Argentina, Paraguay, Jamaica, Uruguay

Group C: Brazil, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela

So who is looking forward to the Copa America then? This time we have 5 teams capable of winning it plus a bunch of teams that combine technical and physical qualities that means they can beat anyone on their day, I am talking about the likes of Peru, Paraguay, Mexico etc.

I think I put Argentina as favorites with a Neymar-lead Brazil and the wonderful Chile as second favorites, then Columbia as third. In terms of who I want to win it goes like this - Chile 1st Argentina 2nd and Brazil 3rd (Only because of Neymar).

Who will be the player of the tournament? Messi? Neymar? Sanchez? My guess is Neymar who has an amazing goal scoring record for Brazil, he is the talisman of the team and deserves all the applause he gets.

I guess you will be watching it too Puro? We both know how competitive and exciting this competition is. I will be rooting for Peru to make it out of their tough group.

Can't wait.

Of course I'll be watching the most exciting international football tournament in the world! El ceviche, la parrillada and the refreshing beverages that I'll have around will match what Copa América throws at us.

This is Chile's last stand, they're at home, have their best team ever, this is it for Chile to finally win one Copa América. They feel they should've done more in Brasil and look forward to raise the cup at home. That's it, this is it for Chile.

Ecuador are quietly getting a team ready to make some noise. They were devastated at how their World Cup turned out. Their lack of experience showed when playing Europeans like Switzerland. The Ecuadorians knew they were the better team and that's why they still pushed forward at the death to beat the Swiss - a pussy football effective Swiss counter attack sucker punched Ecuador and the WC was over for Ecuador before they got in stride. Almost beat France with only 10 men, but the psychological damage from that awful loss to Switzerland was never overcome. They fired the coach and the new one Quinteros is pretty good. Ecuador could surprise a few folks.

México are concentrating in winning back CONCACAF's Gold Cup (USA last won it) and are sending a mixed team. Never the less, México is one of those teams whose subs are just as good as the starters. México are a team, they don't have stars. Ochoa their goalie won't play Copa América, but Corona may actually be better depending on who you ask. And the rest of the team is the same scenario. México has strength in depth, but their main goal is winning back the Gold Cup. If the USA hadn't won the last Gold Cup then México would've sent everyone but Pancho Villa to South América.

I don't expect much from Bolivia. They seem to be the weakest team in this group, but they can play. I wouldn't be surprised if they beat Chile for example.

In group B, Argentina are the clear favorites and they are desperate to win Copa América. Messi looks very hungry to win it.

Uruguay probably will crash out early. Suárez is suspended and his loss will be felt just like in Brasil last year. However, I'm not counting them out. It's Uruguay FFS!

Paraguay are slowly but surely getting a very competitive team. Their new coach Ramón Díaz will have them very organized and playing good and fast football.

Jamaica have a few guys from the EPL and we'll see how far the "not much technique, only speed" will take them in Copa América.

In the "group of death", Brasil are the favorites and they are also in the mood to win Copa América after the disaster in their own WC last year. Brasil were a psychological mess, weren't they! I mean I had never seen a team cry so much before the game, during the game, AND after playing the game. The unbelievable pressure got to them and they finally cracked in the semifinal. Brasil can win Copa América.

Colombia also want to win the Copa. Everyone knows that their lone Copa won happened when nobody played it. Every team sent experimental sides except Colombia and México - the two teams that reached the Final in 2001. The worst Copa América. Argentina didn't even send a team. It was that bad of a Copa. And thus, Colombia are really hungry to win it to finally silence the people who mock their mickey mouse cup won. They have the team to win it and are ready for revenge against Brasil - the Colombians feel they should've beaten Brasil in the WC. Here's another chance.

Perú, the best thing that happened to Perú is that FINALLY the corrupt fuckos were taken out after 30 years! The new guys in charge appear to be working well. However, the corrupt fuckos left them a cesspool so there's a lot of work to be done. Now, the real stuff on the pitch: Perú may be good enough to beat Brasil, Venezuela, and Colombia, but also awful and be eliminated right away. It's very hard to predict such a topsy turvy team. The entertainment is guaranteed though.

Venezuela can play. They will be tough to beat especially for Colombia (always a war) and also for Perú. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Venezuela beats both Colombia and Perú and then get smoked by Brasil in the group's last game.

So, yeah, as you can see, Copa América is like a World Cup minus Germany and the Netherlands.

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 8:11 pm

Yeah Brazil's group is definitely the group of death, some exciting games right there.
    Puro
    Puro

Post by Puro Sun May 17, 2015 9:09 pm

Més que un worm wrote:Yeah Brazil's group is definitely the group of death, some exciting games right there.

Most games will be very exciting. I don't see a boring match in group A. In group B, Jamaica may be totally outclassed. Group C matches will be very competitive, and the only mismatch may be the last game in the group, Brasil vs. Venezuela.

Must see, you can NOT miss these games:

Chile vs. México
    Chile vs. Bolivia
    Argentina vs. Uruguay
    Uruguay vs. Paraguay
    Colombia vs. Venezuela
    Brasil vs. Perú
    Brasil vs. Colombia
    Colombia vs. Perú

And obviously the HUGE rivalries if these happen in the KO stages:

Argentina vs. Brasil

Chile vs. Perú (Chile didn't want us in their group, they chose Ecuador instead. We'll be ready for Chile if we make it out of the group. KOing them in their house will be too much for them to take especially when this is their best chance ever to win one Copa. It would be like Argentina winning the WC in Brasil damaging them forever.)

Brasil vs. Uruguay
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Isco Benny Mon May 18, 2015 3:49 am

Hopefully Peru will be better than they were against "little technique only
    Speed" England at Wembley. Despite Puro predicting they would win that one, they were
    Proper shit.

Chile for the win. So unlucky to lose to Brazil in the World Cup. Were the better team.
    Puro
    Puro

Post by Puro Mon May 18, 2015 4:36 am

Isco Benny wrote:Hopefully Peru will be better than they were against "little technique only
    Speed" England at Wembley. Despite Puro predicting they would win that one, they were
    Proper shit.

Chile for the win. So unlucky to lose to Brazil in the World Cup. Were the better team.

We'll be all right. The team you saw at Wembley was the team of that corrupt fucko Manuel Burga. All our heavyweights decided to not play anymore if he was still in charge of the FPF, and that played a big roll in him no longer being the president. Even one military guy told him through the media "Manuel, it's time for you to do other things". The corrupt fucko is no fool and didn't want to risk getting wacked by stubbornly remaining in the FPF. He left his guys to run in the election but they lost. Burga had a 97% disaproval rating when he was pushed out of the FPF.

I see us probably lining up like this for Copa América.

---------------------------------------Gallese (Aurich)-------------------------------------

Advíncula (Vitória)-Zambrano (Frankfurt)-Ascues (Melgar)-Céspedes (Aurich)

--------------Ballón (San Martín) ------ Lobatón(Sporting Cristal)---------------------

Sánchez (San Martín) --------Farfán (Schalke) ------Carrillo (Sporting Portugal)

---------------------------------------Guerrero (Flamengo) ----------------------------

Subs:

Goalies: Libman (UCV), Penny (Sporting Cristal).

Defenders: Riojas (UCV), Ramos (Aurich), Yotún (Malmö),Requena (UCV)

Midfielders: Vargas (Fiorentina), Retamoso (Real Garcilaso), Cueva (Alianza Lima), Hurtado (Paços)

Forwards: Reyna (RB Leipzig), Pizarro (Bayern)

Pier Larrauri's (Cienciano) career began to take off two weeks ago and he may be a late call up. The kid's really good. He's an advancing midfielder.

We are going to be all right! Whoop Whoop Whoop
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Fey Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:31 pm

Chile v Colombia for the final I hope.

Shame for Peru Tapia isnt there, but he is injured I believe.
    Puro
    Puro

Post by Puro Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:17 pm

Fey wrote:Chile v Colombia for the final I hope.

Shame for Peru Tapia isnt there, but he is injured I believe.

Yes, Tapia got injured, but we're gonna be all right.

Do not miss Brasil vs. Perú this Sunday. The world shall be talking about this match for decades. <Ale>
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by christmasborocooper Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:48 pm

What time is kick off for that one?

Don't actually know if this tournament is on TV.. Must be somewhere.
    Puro
    Puro

Post by Puro Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:47 am

christmasborocooper wrote:What time is kick off for that one?

Don't actually know if this tournament is on TV.. Must be somewhere.

http://www.live-footballontv.com/copa-america-on-tv.html

http://www.premiersports.tv/

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bein-sports-delivers-exclusive-live-coverage-of-copa-america-2015-in-chile-300095714.html

The Chileans are begging their players to finally win one. They're under a lot of pressure.

They chant "CHI CHI CHI...LE LE LE...VIVA CHILE"

Opposing team fans chant "VIR VIR VIR...GEN GEN GEN...VIRGEN CHILE" Biggrin

Argentina's so desperate to win a trophy. Brasil's so desperate to win Copa América to heal their wounds. Colombia swear they got this one. Uruguay swear they'll defend their Copa...and then appearing from the depths of hell, a wounded lion licking its wounds and getting ready to claim what once was his............................................................Perú!!! Whoop Whoop Whoop

Puro
    Puro

Post by Puro Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:19 pm

On our way to the Copa América! cheers cheers cheers cheers

http://todosport.pe/destacado/fotos-asi-fue-la-partida-de-peru/
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:31 pm

Peru already lost against Venezuela...

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid2360143479001?bckey=AQ~~,AAABDi-JW8k~,xGt964rNesdsbni7-DOypHkdoO3XE7_D&bctid=4287709609001

Smile
    Puro
    Puro

Post by Puro Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:43 pm

Fey wrote:Peru already lost against Venezuela...

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid2360143479001?bckey=AQ~~,AAABDi-JW8k~,xGt964rNesdsbni7-DOypHkdoO3XE7_D&bctid=4287709609001

Smile

What's that? I don't trust brightcove. So tell me in English.
    Puro
    Puro

Post by Puro Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:29 am

Pssst! Tina Fey! where'd you go? you dropped off your junk and just left without saying a word. Here's hoping nobody clicked your shite! lol!
    Puro
    Puro

Post by Puro Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:41 am

0trick! We arrived in Temuco. Whoop Whoop Whoop

http://elcomercio.pe/deporte-total/copa-america-2015/copa-america-seleccion-peruana-arribo-temuco-y-ya-concentra-noticia-1817656?flsm=1

Do NOT miss the game on Sunday, you c**t! Biggrin <Ale>
    Puro
    Puro

Post by Puro Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:05 pm

OH FFS! Copa América is finally here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers

Where's Tina Fey? lol! <Ale>
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:42 pm

How fucking sick are Peruvians!!!!

THEY ARE THE TRUE KHAZARS!!!

CATKILLERS!!!

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:01 pm

We played Okay last night. We didn't look like scoring until an Edcudorian player idiotically fouled Vidal and gifted us a penalty. How that scrub Beajasour or however you spell his name, started over the talented Eduardo Vargas (who ended up scoring) is a mystery.

We will have to play better than this if we want to win our first Copa America ever.
    Formerly known as sheva7

Number of posts : 1899

Post by Formerly known as sheva7 Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:38 am

Hello, folks!

Glad to know that corrupt fuckos are gone, Puro. Unfortunatelly they are still at the helm of the brazilian FA. At least until FBI get their hands on them. The former brazilian FA president was arrested and the current president left Switzerland a few hours later.

Nothing changed after the WC. There is a saying that 1x7 wasn't enough.

Argentina have much more talent than Brazil, but I wouldn't be surprised if Brazil lift the trophy. Colombia and Chile are the other favourities. I can't see Uruguay winning it without Suarez.

Good luck tomorrow!
    Puro
    Puro

Post by Puro Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:00 am

Formerly known as sheva7 wrote:Hello, folks!

Glad to know that corrupt fuckos are gone, Puro. Unfortunatelly they are still at the helm of the brazilian FA. At least until FBI get their hands on them. The former brazilian FA president was arrested and the current president left Switzerland a few hours later.

Nothing changed after the WC. There is a saying that 1x7 wasn't enough.

Argentina have much more talent than Brazil, but I wouldn't be surprised if Brazil lift the trophy. Colombia and Chile are the other favourities. I can't see Uruguay winning it without Suarez.

Good luck tomorrow!

Hola Sheva, I just watched Fabricio Werdum destroy Caín Velasquez.

Regarding Copa América, our game, partido fácil. Biggrin <Ale>
    Formerly known as sheva7

Number of posts : 1899

Post by Formerly known as sheva7 Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:18 am

I just watched it too. Now Brazil have three UFC belts.

Be careful, Puro...don't forget that before the semifinal against Germany you sent an email to me and Todo with the title "Partido Fácil" Smile

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:20 pm

Ever Banega last night. <Ale>

Who knows, if he had played in the WC last year instead of Biglia Argentina might have won the WC.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:24 pm

GOL DE RONDON!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:27 pm

That was a great header...many European league players are too fuckin tired for this.

And in on hour the tourny is really gonna start...cause Peru are gonna play.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:33 pm

Fey wrote:That was a great header

<Ale>

Oh and Peru!!! cheers

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:40 pm

I like Venezuela. I don't know why, probably because they are the underdogs and because they have a Basque playing for them.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:45 pm

Brazil XI: Jefferson; Dani Alves, Miranda, D. Luiz, Filipe Luís; Fernandinho, Elias; Willian, Fred; Neymar, Tardelli

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:58 pm

Venezuela cheers
    Murray
    Murray

Number of posts : 10245

Post by Murray Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:03 pm

Més que un worm wrote:Brazil XI: Jefferson; Dani Alves, Miranda, D. Luiz, Filipe Luís; Fernandinho, Elias; Willian, Fred; Neymar, Tardelli

Fred? Not that numpty from the World Cup, is it?
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:05 pm

Team tears vs Inca warriors!!!

Colombia deserved to lose, James couldnt be arsed it seems and Falcao is great at hiding these days..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:33 pm