Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

South American World Cup Qualifiers

South American World Cup Qualifiers Empty South American World Cup Qualifiers

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:03 pm

We (Chile) finally beat Brazil.  cheers 2 - 0. The game isn't up on youtube yet but I am sure it will be, most of our games get uploaded there.

We really have got a great team, I want to see us go 1 or 2 steps further in 2018 and reach the SF or something, we are good enough to do it, we were unfortunate to face Brazil in the round of 16 last year (and in 2010 as well), still we nearly beat them FFS We hit the bar in the last minute of injury time remember?

I am confident that if we played Brazil again we would beat them, they battered us in 2010, it was even last year, and now we have beaten them.

Also, Aguero is injured for a month with a hamstring injury.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Number of posts : 3382
    Supports : Germany, Bayern
    Favourite Player : Müller, Neuer and Schürrle
    Registration date : 2008-04-11

South American World Cup Qualifiers Empty Re: South American World Cup Qualifiers

Post by Antarion Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:40 am

Corrupt fuckos gave Peru a red card 23 minutes in.

Argentina with big problems

South American World Cup Qualifiers Empty Re: South American World Cup Qualifiers

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:32 pm

South American World Cup Qualifiers PGojR

cheers

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:32 pm

Oh wait. silent
    Puro
    Puro

Number of posts : 10679
    Registration date : 2006-09-12

Post by Puro Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:18 am

Antarion wrote:Corrupt fuckos gave Peru a red card 23 minutes in.

Argentina with big problems

Oh no, no, no. Well deserved red card. We had the game controlled 11 against 11, were winning 2-1 with only ten men. Then Carrillo got injured, and while they waited to bring in Reyna to substitute him, Chile scored two goals in quick succession while we only had 9 men!!! Doh

A big mistake by Carrillo and the doctors to leave the pitch - he clearly could not continue playing. An experienced player would've stayed injured on the pitch giving time for the substitute to warm up.

These group of players are learning the hard way. We should not have lost at Colombia and we should have beaten Chile. Little details and costly mental mistakes have determined the outcomes of the first two games.

WE ARE GONNA BE ALL RIGHT!!! Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop
    debaser
    debaser

Number of posts : 22064
    Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by debaser Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:23 pm

Looks like another successful campaign for Peru. Still no World Cup appearance in my lifetime. Maybe Qatar, eh Dove
    Puro
    Puro

Number of posts : 10679
    Registration date : 2006-09-12

Post by Puro Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:34 pm

debaser wrote:Looks like another successful campaign for Peru. Still no World Cup appearance in my lifetime. Maybe Qatar, eh Dove

Wrong! You will get to see the glorious red sash in Russia 2018. The cancer Manuel Burga and his cronies were removed right before the qualifiers for Russia began, and I KNEW we were going to be all right! The cancer is in a Brooklyn jail now and looking at 20 years in prison for being a corrupt fucko! Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop
    Murray
    Murray

Number of posts : 10245
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Murray Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:36 pm

Who'd have thought it, Peru qualifying for a world cup before Scotland. Now we need to get rid of our corrupt fuckos.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:51 pm