Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

South American posters...

L r d

South American posters... Empty South American posters...

Post by L r d Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:58 pm

Gonzalo Higuain - How good is this kid?

We've been linked with him on off since the summer now, but I'm still none-the-wiser on him.

What type of forward is he? Is he diminutive or tall? Pacey or slow and strong? good in the build up or a natural goalscorer? Left or right footed?

How good is he potentially and how long is his contract for?

Any information welcome.

South American posters... Empty Re: South American posters...

Post by Guest Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:19 pm

Big Fan of this Kid

Facts

Height-Above Avg

Pacy

Build up play

Right/ but good with his left

Potential-the Pundits are saying he his the next kaka

Contract-don't really know but River are looking to sell him for around 18 million Euros, he was born in France and Carries a EU passport so work permit issue are a none-factor for any club that interested in him

Milan, Inter, Chelsea and Liverpool are reportedly interested in him

Hope he goes to one of the Italian Clubs his game will suit the Itailan Game are Spain. if he goes to england especially to liverpool are Chelsea it may really hava a negative effect on his young Career
    Pirlo
    Pirlo

Number of posts : 2750
    Supports : AC Milan
    Favourite Player : Andrea Pirlo, Maldini, Costacurta, Nesta, Redondo, Rui Costa, R. Baggio, Sheva, Boban, Albertini, Seedorf, Kaka!
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Pirlo Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:25 pm

His name was being heavily mentioned on the 'Rossoneri Forum' last week. Milan are apparantly tracking his progress.

The source is from an English site called 'TribalFootball' or something, this is what they quoted the story from, i've not heard of this site so i don't know how reliable or trustworthy it is but from what people say on the forum apparantly it's realy shit.

Anyway, here is the link, it seems a non-story though sadly:

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?p=279150#post279150

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Higuain dismisses Reds talk

River Plate striker Gonzalo Higuain has rubbished reports linking him with Liverpool and has expressed his desire to remain in Argentina.

Sources from River Plate have claimed Barcelona coach Frank Rijkaard's brother, who is working as an agent, is in negotiations with Liverpool and a deal maybe concluded by Monday.

But the 20-year-old striker, who was born in France but is Argentinian, told reporters he knows nothing any possible transfer.

"I don't know anything about it yet," he declared.

"I would like to win something here with River first, before going to Europe. I'm focused only on River.

"If a formal offer materialises, I will discuss it with my family and the club."

Higuian notched six goals in 15 domestic league games, plus two goals in four matches in the Copa Libertadores, and looks like a real prospect for the future.

He added: "It would be nice to be in Europe, but I want to stay and win a title at River first.

"Increasingly, players are going to Europe young, but I have to be patient. I'm progressing well here and I have to continue doing so.

"But this is only speculation. We still have to wait for an official offer but my head is here
    L r d

Post by L r d Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:26 pm

It's the least reliable site I know of Pirlo. I can't put it any nicer than that sorry mate.
    Pirlo
    Pirlo

Number of posts : 2750
    Supports : AC Milan
    Favourite Player : Andrea Pirlo, Maldini, Costacurta, Nesta, Redondo, Rui Costa, R. Baggio, Sheva, Boban, Albertini, Seedorf, Kaka!

Post by Pirlo Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:33 pm

Obispo wrote:It's the least reliable site I know of Pirlo. I can't put it any nicer than that sorry mate.

Laughing

Post by Guest Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:33 pm

he has been saying the same thing for a while now, guess he as learnt for the bad experience of Cavanaghi.

anyways its the club that wants to sell him, because River who has sold players amount about 250,000,000 dollars in recent times are strapped for Cash
    DS
    DS

Number of posts : 12952
    Supports : Manchester United , Bayern Munich

Post by DS Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:47 pm

Pirlo wrote:

The source is from an English site called 'TribalFootball' or something, this is what they quoted the story from, i've not heard of this site so i don't know how reliable or trustworthy it is but from what people say on the forum apparantly it's realy shit.

They put everything they can find in newspapers or rumours , and 99% it is $hit(its an Aussie site , what do you expect).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:40 pm