Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+61
Rafalution
Hlebagone
Rosicky
Fey
ads_afc
Liverpool 0 - 1 Man U
golsud
Luis
robert
Calidad
Cesc Soler
Dejan Savićević
Dwarf
DeLux
Ricardo Jol
The Easter Bunny
Since 1888
A & K
Oleguerisntthatbad
SuperMario
Romford Pele
Rez
Luso
Jaime
Sheffield gunner
debaser
Mistletoe.
DS
d gorgeous one haz spoken
Napoléon
BBR_vavavoom
SteveOoO
Nightwing
fcb
The Vermonster
Deano
The Pröfessör
La Saeta Rubia
TM
blutgraetsche
Machiavel
The-Frank-Tavern
Clergyman Superstains
Steveo
theflyingfrenchman
COTR
Parks lives
Roger Hunt
Hardrada
Pierre Littbarski
Deluded F*ck™
Kimbo
poiuy1
Keano Is God
Football Genius
Axeslammer
christmasborocooper
Sgoater1
DD
Tom
Tweesus
65 posters

Todays Transfer Rumours

DS
    DS

Number of posts : 12952
    Supports : Manchester United , Bayern Munich
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Todays Transfer Rumours - Page 16 Empty Re: Todays Transfer Rumours

Post by DS Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:48 am

David Jones's one is done deal I think.
    Cesc

Post by Cesc Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:36 am

Tweeds Watford turned down 5 million bids for him.

I doubt it was us anyway.
    The Easter Bunny
    The Easter Bunny

Number of posts : 8563
    Supports : Cambridge
    Favourite Player : Pitt, Potter, Wilkshire, Carden and Larsson
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by The Easter Bunny Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:42 am

Bilal wrote:David Jones's one is done deal I think.

1 million plus PONS

i'm surprised he sold jones, i thought he would have sold fletcher
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Number of posts : 34851

Post by Tweesus Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:46 am

Fletcher has at least proved himself in the EPL though, David Jones just wasn't good enough for the EPL yet by the sounds of things
    SuperMario
    SuperMario

Number of posts : 16866
    Supports : Feyenoord & Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Diego Biseswar
    Registration date : 2006-11-10

Post by SuperMario Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:05 pm

Tweedle wrote:Fletcher has at least proved himself in the EPL though, David Jones just wasn't good enough for the EPL yet by the sounds of things
    Jones played for Dutch midtable club NEC Nijmegen. He's talented, but certainly not anyway near EPL top bracket. Bentley is more talented (and not good enough for Arsenal - with which I agree).
    theflyingfrenchman
    theflyingfrenchman

Number of posts : 4290
    Supports : BWFC, France, Rennes, Auxerre, Lorient
    Favourite Player : Diouf, Anelka, Diagne-Faye, Henry, Toulalan
    Registration date : 2006-08-14

Post by theflyingfrenchman Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:44 pm

I have heard from reliable sources that Glasgow Rangers sensation Kris Boyd is on his way to Newcastle United in a deal worth £4.9 Million.
    Mark James - Brighton

Just been at the Madjeski Hotel in Reading and seen Steve Coppell, John Madjeski, Milan Baros and a few suits coming out
    Richard Hunt - Reading, Berkshire

My brother's girlfriend who works for West Ham overheard that Javier Mascherano is desperate to leave Upton Park and has opted for a move to Liverpool asap.
    Delwar Hussain - London

Boa Morte is at West Ham now undergoing his medical after the clubs agreed a £4m + Etherington deal
    John McNee - Reigate

As a lifelong Gunners fan, the Henry to Liverpool story does seem to have substance. I've heard this morning that he's set to sign a 4 year deal, with Liverpool's new owners guaranteeing him serious investment in the team in a bid to push for both the Premiership & Champions League.
    Dipuk Ghedia - London, UK

Liverpool will sign Javier Mascherano for £6m as long as FIFA give permission. They will also complete the signing of Lucas Neill from Blackburn for £2.5m.
    Nicolas Stonebridge - Chester

Kieran Richardson has been seen meeting with Tony Adams to discuss a potential move to Pompey. It has been rumoured that Sir Alex could release his player for a fee in the region of £5million
    Nick Brown - Bristol

David Prutton is a done deal to go back to former club Nottingham Forest in a 250k deal from Southampton.
    Adam Allcock - Nottingham

I have been told by 3 seperate sources who work closely with Alan Curbishley that Luis Boa-Morte will join West Ham early next week for a sum in the region of £7m.
    Colin Dixon - Winchester

Middlesbrough are ready to table a bid for unsettled west ham england u21 midfielder Nigel Reo-Coker. Southgate looks set to strengthen his midfield by injecting some much needed pace
    matt homer - middlesbrough

Leeds will sign Danny Murphy, and are swapping Matty Kilgallon for Paul Ifill and Steve Kabba. I work at Leeds coaching so have very good sources
    Romeo k - Leeds

Watford to capture Collins John this week in a £2m move after Vincenzo Montella agrees loan move to the Cottage.
    Brian Cook - London

I just got back from a working trip to Milan (I work for a Sports Marketing Agency) and heard from senior person that Figo has been approached by Bolton with a mega money 6-month deal and is very receptive to the idea.
    Andrew Shimary-Wolf - Coventry

Leeds to sell Kilgallon and Healy to Sheffield United, with Kabba, Ifill going to Leeds + £2.5 million.
    Barry Day - Doncaster

Alan Thompson's agent has been in discussions with Dennis Wise at leeds for a deal to secure him at Leeds till end of season.
    shane harding - leeds

Sources at Ninian Park and local papers are reporting that Cardiff have signed Rowan Vine from Luton for £1million. They are also looking at Peter Whittingham from Villa.
    Dave W - Cardiff

Malcom Christie to join Wolves on loan till end of season from Boro
    Matt - Wolverhampton B - Wolves

Have heard from an agent friend of mine that Zat Knight could be on his way to West Ham.
    Pete Newell - London

I was at dinner in a well known restaurant last night in Soho and was sat on a table next to Martin O'Neill and Nigel Reo-Coker and one other who I assumed to be an agent
    Mark Jackson - Poole, Dorset

Everton to sign Joey Barton to be the Blues' version of Stevie G. He will lift the whole atmosphere at the club as he is young and a true blue - the next big Dunc!
    Bill Kenright - Liverpool

Lucas Niell has been spotted entering Upton Park this morning after a tour round the training ground.
    Mark Jones - Shrewsbury

Rumours are rife in the North East and I'm told the same thing by friends in London that Stewart Downing is NOT heading to Spurs and the deal with Man Utd has already been sorted as a solution for replacing Ryan Giggs.
    I. Mc - Cumbria

Chelsea have set their sights on bringing in Alex from their feeder club PSV and will offer Lassana Diarra as a loan to them for the exchange
    Andrew Hall - Newcastle

I've heard that Charlton are signing Freddy Eastwood and David Healy for £6m the pair.
    Aaron Euesden - London

A source in the Watford office told me that the club will sign Robert Earnshaw in the next few days for £2m plus Malky McKay going the other way. Watford are also ironing out details of Darren Purse's transfer from Cardiff.
    Matt Norman - Watford

My friend works at Spurs and says Malbranque could be on his way to Lyon plus £4 million in exchange for Juninho
    Steve Smith - Borehamwood

Barry Ferguson will join Middlesbrough not Everton as it is far closer to Glasgow...we all remember Barry's stint at Blackburn don't we!
    Ryan Mitchell - Bristol

Danny Mills is set to return to Leeds. Leeds are rumoured to still be paying part of his wages anyway! He still lives in the Leeds area.
    John Coughlan - North Yorks

Chris Porter and Geoff Horsfield should sign for Wolves by end of week!
    Roger Boult - Wolverhampton

Arsenal to sign Rafael Van Der Vaart for 8 million and Mart Poom going to Hamburg as part of the deal. Aston Villa sell Milan baros to Lille for 6 million and sign Martin Petrov from Atletico Madrid for 3 million.
    Phil Hinds - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

Freddy Shepherd said he owed Chelsea a favour for the cheap signing of Damien Duff. It's being rumoured that Steven Taylor, who has had a number of impressive performances over the last few weeks, could be on his way to the Champions.
    Darren Schwarz - Gilford

Leeds manager Dennis Wise is trying to bring his former team mate Gianfranco Zola back out of retirement to help them survive this season!
    Calbertini Deacon - Ipswich

Chelsea have set their sights on Dutch star Rafael van der Vaart as a possible replacement for Hammers bound SWP.
    Andrew Hall - Newcastle

David Bentley is moving back to London. West Ham have enquired about the Blackburn player and a deal is expected to be done by Tuesday.
    Nick Tock - Staffordshire

Just got a phone call from my uncle in London - he works as a marketing director for West Ham. He told me that Newcastle have approached the Hammers over Dean Ashton - an £11m deal - which has been accepted. The reason for the deal is that Tevez is staying at the club and they're bringing in Yakubu & Djourou with the £11m made from the Ashton deal.
    Kasim Bourage - Pakistan

I have been hearing recently that Manchester United will keep Alan Smith and in the summer he will be moving to Newcastle. Also that Guttuso is on his way to Old Trafford, finally!
    Nix Amin - Essex

David Nugent done deal for Sheffield United. £5million plus Steve Kabba.
    charlie matthews - Sheffield

Arsenal will sign Bristol City starlets Jennison Myrie-Williams and Tristan Plummer for a combined fee which could net the West Country club in excess of £1 million depending on appearances
    Chris Lovejoy - Southampton

European papers in Italy are suggesting that even if Juve get promoted back to serie A next year that Buffon will be sold to Arsenal as payment for the Viera deal which is still outstanding and the Italian courts have ordered them to clear all debts before their return to top flight football.
    Chris Lovejoy - Southampton

My wife works for a leading agent, and overhead a very interesting conversation. Chelsea will make an absolutly stunning 9mil move for Everton's Lescott, who is having an amazing season for the Blues and proving he is real England potential. With the cash, Everton will swap Simon Davies for Fulham's Zat Knight & Boa Morte plus 7mil. The rest of the cash is being spent on a £500K loan payment for Barry Ferguson, with an extra £3mil if they sign him at the end of the season.
    Bos Dawson - Cheshire

Rumours are rife that Thierry Henry will join Liverpool in 2007 as early as this transfer window I have on good authority, even Betfred have got wind of it and are taking bets, odds started at 50/1 but have since been slashed to 20/1
    Mart Mc - Lancashire

Spurs are on the hots for Morten Gamst-Pedersen of Blackburn and Stephen Naismith of Kilmarnock. Bids have not been made yet but will be before the transfer window ends. Pedersen would look to cost round £8million and Naismith around £4million.
    Justin Tomson - Tamworth

Celtic will sign Legia Warsaw defender Dickson Choto. Also, The Hoops have been linked with a move for Reading's Steve Sidwell
    Daniel Paterson - Glasgow

Tottenham will sign Giles Barnes from Derby in the next few days for a fee of around £3 million and will loan him back to Derby for the rest of the season. They are also in the battle for Ashley Young, Upson and Curtis Davies
    Aly Weller - Kent

A reliable source tells me that the Boro will have David Nugent in their squad before the team play Charlton on the 13th of January
    Stuart Bellamy - Middlesbrough

Word has it that Newcastle are making speedy progress with signing Lucas Neill from Blackburn and are putting in a £5m bid for the defender and are being considered more thouroughly than nothern neighbours Liverpool
    stephen tighe - Cricklade

Sheffield United are on the trail of 'unwanted' Lee Hendrie (Aston Villa) and Simon Davies (Everton).
    Steven Froggot - Bingley

My brother told me that while he was at work at the Arsenal training ground, he overheard two senior players saying that they are planning a major signing in spite of Arsenal saying they have no money.They said it might be Pablo Ibanez from Athletico Madrid of Spain or Fernando Sales of Sevilla also in Spain.
    Steven Hastings - Buckingham

Lots of rumours in Romania about Steaua Bucharest striker Nicolae Dica being linked with a move to Aston Villa.
    Petrica Popovici - Indianapolis

Scott Carson is likely heading to Arsenal to replaced veteran Jens Lehman with Wenger already praise him before this. Heard from source around Ashburton Grove.
    Idriess Tantawi - Siberbay

A friend of mine is a member of staff at Portsmouth and he has heard that Sol Campbell is in talks with Chelsea and is travelling to London for a medical.
    anthony howell - Southampton

I have it on really good authority that Barry Ferguson, as we all know, will be sold for £6m to a premiership side. However, the money made will be used to sign highly rated Hibs duo Scott Brown and Kevin Thomson to replace the Scotland skipper at Ibrox.
    Parkie - Glasgow

Ipswich are signing Neil Kilkenny from Birmingham on loan 'til the end of the season. Darren Currie is being sold to coventry for Cash + Player.
    Shaun B - Ipswich

Unfortunately, as a mad Blues fan i have it on good authority that Matthew Upson is on the way to the Villa. My girlfriend who works in the reception overheard two very senior players talking.
    Rob Hall - Birmingham

I hear that Norwich will be signing Johnathan Fortune (Charlton), taking Cristian Daily on loan and if Earnie leaves then Carlton Cole will also be coming on loan.
    Iwan Robertson - Norwich

Man Utd will sign Owen Hargreaves or Javier Mascherano followed by the capture of Fernando Torres and Gareth Bale. Out will go Silvestre, O'Shea, Richardson and Smith.
    Ishty Hussain - Manchester

I have a link at bolton wanderers that Stelios Giannakopolous is on his way to Newcastle for £2.5 million.and Tal Ben Haim will sign for Chelsea soon.
    Lee Collier - Bolton

Heard form very reliable source that AC Milan's Nesta on his way to Chelsea permanently with Shevchenko going other way on season long loan.
    Andrew Rudge - Thatcham

I've heard on the grapevine that Titus Bramble is on his way to Fulham for a cut price deal (his contract runs out in the summer) and Newcastle are to get Gareth Bale, Peter Crouch and Wes Brown.
    James Robinson - Newcastle Upon Tyne

I've heard from an excellent source that James Beattie will leave Everton for Newcastle, and that will signal the loan move for Alan Smith, with a view to a permanent deal in the summer. Also on his way to Goodison is Barry Ferguson on loan.
    Colin Ryan - Galway

I found a source saying that Alan Pardew wants Paul Konchesky back at Charlton Athletic for £1 million, while West Ham United's manager Alan Curbishley will buy Anthony Vanden Borre from Anderlecht as their replacement left-back defender.
    Thomas Hutton - Elm Park, Essex

Wigan will sign Nathan Ellington (The Duke) and also Zoltan Gera for around £5 mill, and follow that up with the signing of Matthew Upson with Emile Heskey and John Benson being a big factor in Upson's decision to join the Latics. Another possible signing for Wigan is the tough tackling captain of Lens, Seydou Keita.
    Danny Pierce - Wigan

My mate is a taxi driver and both Freddy Eastwood and Danny Mills have been to the Norwich training ground this morning. Mills on loan till end of season with Man City paying 60% of his wages.
    Jerry Bate - Norfolk

Rumours flying round that Blues are signing Jermain Pennant back and have asked for SWP on loan
    Mocky Taylor - Birmingham

My friend in the office at Scunthorpe tells me Billy Sharp is to be sold to Southend as a replacement for Freddy Eastwood. The fee will be around 500k.Eastwood is to be sold to West Ham for around £3 million. Andy Keogh also on the move to Hull whom he deems as being a bigger club for a fee of 500k
    Steve Bocock - London

Tevez to go on loan at Fulham
    Ash G - Stoke-on-trent

Shaun Wright-Phillips will sign for West Ham in exchange for Anton Ferdinand! West Ham will then sign Matt Upson as a replacement for Ferdinand
    Calbertini Deacon - Ipswich

The Blades are to sign Kilgallon and Healy from Leeds with Kabba, Ifill and around £3m going the other way.
    Oliver Stubbins - Mansfield

Derby are to make a £2.5m bid for Southend hot-shot Freddy Eastwood if they do not get John Stead
    Ryan Etches - Derby

Rumour has it that Sylvan Distin will become a Chelsea player by the end of the week.
    Bill Oliver - Essex

Paul Butler, Billy Sharp for £1.4 million, and Kewell on loan to gain fitness, all going to Stoke.
    Michael Doyle - Liverpool

Rumours are going around saying Birmingham are going to bid £4m for David Nugent, increasing the bid if Preston turn it down. And David Dunn is back off to Blackburn for £3.25m
    Bobby Neil - Birmingham

Rangers are to sell Barry Ferguson to Everton for £3million and with they funds are to buy Scott Brown from Hibs and Russell Anderson from Aberdeen
    billy paterson - glasgow

An uncle of mine works at Upton Park, and he tells me that Mascherano will move to Man U on loan for the rest of the season (with a view to a permanent transfer) only if United fail to land Hargreaves
    Alan Mc - Ireland

I've heard that there is a rumour going around Parkhead that David Beckham has already signed for Celtic on a £25k a week deal plus 50% of the merchandising as he wants to bring his children back to Britain but doesn't want to sign for an English club
    Daniel Harrity - Torquay
    theflyingfrenchman
    theflyingfrenchman

Number of posts : 4290
    Supports : BWFC, France, Rennes, Auxerre, Lorient
    Favourite Player : Diouf, Anelka, Diagne-Faye, Henry, Toulalan
    Registration date : 2006-08-14

Post by theflyingfrenchman Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:45 pm

Got these from Sky Sports. Made me smile.
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Post by Tweesus Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:50 pm

Someones scribbled on your shirt nutters
    Parks lives

Number of posts : 34521
    Favourite Player : The Ginger One

Post by Parks lives Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:59 am

TRANSFER RUMOURS

West Ham have made a dramatic £7m bid for Arsenal's
    Freddie Ljungberg after missing out on Shaun Wright-Phillips. (The Sun)

But the Hammers face competition from Italian sides AC Milan and Juventus for the Swede. (Daily Express)

Arsenal have targeted Marseille's Franck Ribery, which is why they are prepared to let Ljungberg go. (Daily Mirror)

The Gunners have also been linked with Dutch international left winger Ryan Babel from Ajax. (The Independent)

Arsenal's right-back Lauren is another target for the struggling Hammers. (Daily Mail)

West Ham have told Mark Viduka they will better his wages at Middlesbrough to tempt him to Upton Park. (Daily Express)

Hammers boss Alan Curbishley is prepared to offer Viduka a staggering £60,000 a week. (Daily Mirror)

Owen Hargreaves fears Bayern Munich's "crazy" price tag has ruled him out of a dream move to Manchester United. (The Sun, Independent)

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich has turned the screw on manager Jose Mourinho by cutting his transfer budget. (The Sun)

Chelsea may swoop for defender Josip Simunic - the player that referee Graham Poll famously booked three times during the World Cup. (Daily Star)

Birmingham boss Steve Bruce has joined the race to sign Luton striker Rowan Vine. (The Sun)

Newcastle are increasingly concerned that an agent-driven plan to move Obafemi Martins to Chelsea in the summer is unsettling the Nigerian. (The Guardian)

Teenage star Gareth Bale will snub Manchester United to stay at Southampton. (The Sun)

Bale has stalled on a new contract extension, prompting disagreement on Saints' board over whether to sell or not. (The Guardian)

Rangers will make a £1m move for Blackburn hardman Andy Todd. (Daily Record)

Aston Villa striker Milan Baros is a shock transfer target for La Liga strugglers Levante. (The Sun)

Villa have enquired about Liverpool striker Craig Bellamy and are ready to test the Reds with a £6m bid. (Daily Mail)

Phil Jagielka will quit Sheffield United for Liverpool in a £9m deal at the end of the season - if the Blades are relegated. (Daily Mirror, Daily Star)

Albert Luque has been offered a quick way out of his Newcastle nightmare by Dutch giants PSV. (Various)

Sheffield United, Blackburn and Portsmouth have joined the race to sign Belgian striker Emile Mpenza, who plays for Al Rayyan in Qatar. (Daily Mirror)

Hamilton whizzkid Jamie McCarthy is heading for Reading for talks over a £250,000 deal. (Daily Mirror)

Watford have put a £9m price tag on the head of star Ashley Young. (Various)

Wigan's David Wright is wanted by Ipswich boss Jim Magilton in a bargain £200,000 deal. (Daily Mirror)

Spurs are lining up a transfer window move for Kilmarnock star Steven Naismith. (Daily Record)

OTHER GOSSIP

Walter Smith will be confirmed as Rangers' new manager today. (Daily Telegraph)

Rangers will have to fork out £250,000 to have Walter Smith released from his contract. (Daily Record)

Former Liverpool boss Graeme Souness is making a shock bid to buy Wolves from owner Sir Jack Hayward in a £20m deal. (Daily Mirror)

Real Madrid are ready to offer under-fire Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho an escape route out of Chelsea. (Daily Express, Mirror)

Chelsea's misfiring striker Andriy Shevchenko has been told he will be dropped if he cannot score against Wycombe in the Carling Cup. (The Sun)

The father of Pompey owner Alexandre Gaydamak has been bankrolling the club's transfers, even though he is also the owner of an Israeli team. (Daily Express)

Aaron Lennon's new five-and-a-half-year deal with Spurs is worth £11m. (The Sun)

Milan Mandaric will give Leicester manager Rob Kelly £3m to save the Foxes from relegation when he completes his takeover of the club this week. (The Sun)

Lord Stevens' bung team will tell the FA the names of the eight agents who have refused to help with their inquiry. (Various)

The inquiry team have already started questioning the eight agents involved in the 17 suspect transfers. (Daily Express)

Stevens' team attended a meeting with Scottish Football Association officials to discuss methods of obliging SFA-licenced agents to assist with their probe. (The Guardian)

The FA has appealed for Lord Stevens' team to reveal the Premier League clubs suspected of breaking transfer rules when they meet today. (Daily Telegraph)

AND FINALLY...

Nottingham Forest defender Julian Bennett reckons he knows all about their FA Cup fourth round opponents Chelsea after playing against them on the PlayStation. (The Sun)

Forest boss Colin Calderwood said he nearly crashed his car when they were drawn against Chelsea. (Daily Star)

Reading star Bobby Convey is praying Tuesday's game against Burnley goes ahead so his family do not have a wasted 4,000-mile trip. The Convey clan have seen the winger miss the Chelsea and Manchester United games through injury and the FA Cup tie at the weekend was called off. (Daily Star)
    Ricardo Jol
    Ricardo Jol

Number of posts : 12766
    Supports : FC Den Haag!
    Favourite Player : Verhoek and Verhoek and Rado and the euro!

Post by Ricardo Jol Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:41 am

Parks lives wrote:TRANSFER RUMOURS

The Gunners have also been linked with Dutch international left winger Ryan Babel from Ajax. (The Independent)

I think this is food for our Dutch friends on here (except the ajax gang...)
    Rez

Number of posts : 3757
    Registration date : 2006-10-06

Post by Rez Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:07 pm

Is he any good my brother raves about him and hes awesome in pro evo 6, but I looked at his stats and he only scored 2 goals last season.
    Kevin

Post by Kevin Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:55 pm

If West Ham offer 7 million pounds for Ljungberg, we should bite their hand off.
    Never going to happen though.
    La Saeta Rubia
    La Saeta Rubia

Number of posts : 5244
    Supports : Real Madrid

Post by La Saeta Rubia Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:11 pm

Coloccini to an EPL team. He`s been left out of the Depor squad for the past 3 matches and has asked to be transferred, apparently his agent is in england negotiating.
    SuperMario
    SuperMario

Post by SuperMario Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:38 pm

Mourinho will leave Chelsea.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/6251033.stm
    Ricardo Jol
    Ricardo Jol

Post by Ricardo Jol Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:43 pm

jonathan de guzman wrote:Mourinho will leave Chelsea.

Dirk Scheringa will be happy to hear this news.... Wink
    SuperMario
    SuperMario

Post by SuperMario Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:49 pm

Ric Jol wrote:

my hangover is worse than I thought. don't get the wink. Are they targettting AZ players?
    Ricardo Jol
    Ricardo Jol

Post by Ricardo Jol Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:13 pm

jonathan de guzman wrote:
    Ric Jol wrote:

my hangover is worse than I thought. don't get the wink. Are they targettting AZ players?

He wants to get José!!!!!! lol!
    COTR
    COTR

Number of posts : 26580
    Supports : Liverp8-0l
    Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson

Post by COTR Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:16 pm

jose moaning about lack of support from the chelsea board... Doh

what is the world coming to

300 million
    SuperMario
    SuperMario

Post by SuperMario Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:17 pm

Ric Jol wrote:
    jonathan de guzman wrote:
    Ric Jol wrote:

He wants to get José!!!!!! lol!
    LMFAO.

Anyway seriously think Jose days are numbered. Roman's personal advisor (and from what happens it seems he listens to him) isn't exactly a Jose fan.
    Keano Is God
    Keano Is God

Number of posts : 439
    Supports : Manchester United and Celtic
    Favourite Player : Student
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Keano Is God Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:52 pm

@ guzman
    Phil Zhavi?
    Anyway jose leaving paves the way for Hiddink...
    S4P

Post by S4P Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:22 pm

COTR wrote:

jose moaning about lack of support from the chelsea board... Doh

what is the world coming to

300 million

Roman has spent close to £300million, not Jose.

Petr Cech - £5m
    A. Cole - £5m
    Essien - £24m
    Carvalho - £19m
    Shevchenko - £30m
    Boulahrouz - £6m
    Drogba - £26m
    Mikel - £16m
    Ballack - FREE
    Robben - £12m (although technically, he was already there before Jose)
    Ferreira - £12m
    Kalou - £6m
    SWP - £21m

Grand total of £182 million spent since Jose's arrival.

13 players signed at an average of £14million per player.

Not quite up to £300m eh COTR Wink Ale
    L r d

Post by L r d Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:36 pm

Nice mention of Tiago and Jarosik.
    Saintsar

Post by Saintsar Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:26 pm

Obispo wrote:Nice mention of Tiago and Jarosik.

Very Happy <Ale>
    S4P

Post by S4P Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:41 pm

Obispo wrote:Nice mention of Tiago and Jarosik.

Tiago was signed before Jose's arrival I believe (the same with Robben really, but I included him because I knew people would complain if I didn't).

Jarosik came from CSKA, the club which Roman is heavily involved with, and who Roman brought to the club. Would you call that one of Jose's buys. Imo, it's like an Indian man who owns 2 Indian restaurants transferring one of his chefs from 1 restaurant to the other. It wasn't the head chef's idea to bring this guy in, but the main boss'. Ale

In addition, Tiago was bought for £8m and sold for £6.5m, so it wasn't a big loss when compared to players like Diouf or on a much bigger scale, Veron.
    L r d

Post by L r d Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:00 pm

Tiago was signed by Mourinho ok and he and Jarosik add a good £12m to Mourinho's spending Razz
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Post by Tweesus Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:45 pm

Rez wrote:Is he any good my brother raves about him and hes awesome in pro evo 6, but I looked at his stats and he only scored 2 goals last season.

No, hes crap.

I'd be dissappointed if we got him, unless Wenger makes him into another RVP of course
    L r d

Post by L r d Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:52 pm

I'm sure he gets plenty of girls offering themselves to him anyways Tweeds. There'll be no need for him to force himself onto them.

booyah.
    Parks lives

Number of posts : 34521
    Favourite Player : The Ginger One

Post by Parks lives Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:28 am

Fridays rumours

Bayern Munich are planning a £15m move for Chelsea winger Arjen Robben, paving the way for Owen Hargreaves to join Manchester United. (Daily Star)
    Arsenal defender Lauren, whose contract is up in the summer, has held talks with West Ham. (Daily Mirror)
    Liverpool will pay £2m for 20-year-old Argentine Sebastian Leto - although he will stay at his club Lanus until the end of the season. (Sun)
    Watford have signed Southampton midfielder David Prutton for £250,000. (Daily Mirror)
    The Hornets have rejected West Ham's £7m bid for Ashley Young but they could be tempted by Aston Villa's planned £8m offer. (Times)
    Reading will make a shock £3m bid for Sheffield Wednesday defender Madjid Bougherra. (Daily Mail)
    David Dunn is set complete his move from Birmingham to Bolton. (Daily Mail)
    Fulham boss Chris Coleman will watch Hearts pair Paul Hartley and Craig Gordon against Celtic on Sunday. (Daily Express)
    Celtic will make another attempt to sign New England Revolution midfielder Shalrie Joseph. (Daily Express)
    Celtic have offered Hibernian £4m for midfielders Scott Brown and Kevin Thomson. (Sun)
    West Brom boss Tony Mowbray admits he has made inquiries about Hibernian pair Scott Brown and Kevin Thomson. (Scotsman/Herald)
    Charlie Millar and Robbie Winters could leave Brann Bergen for Gimnastick de Tarragona. (Daily Express)
    Falkirk have targeted Inverness Caley Thistle striker Craig Dargo and Airdrie midfielder Steve McDougall. (Daily Record)
    Scotland striker Garry O'Connor is hoping to win a release from Lokomotiv Moscow. (Daily Record)
    Chelsea have joined the race to sign Hamilton Accies midfielder James McCarthy. (Daily Record)
    Portsmouth hope to make West Ham midfielder Yossi Benayoun their next signing. (Sun)
    Rangers have stepped up their bid to sign defender David Weir from Everton after Andy Webster's move from Wigan hit a hitch. (Daily Record)
    Rangers boss Walter Smith will axe several players and aims to bring in up to six new players during January. (Daily Express)
    Dwight Yorke wants to leave Sunderland and return to Australia with Sydney FC. (Daily Mirror)
    Blackburn defender Lucas Neill could yet join West Ham ahead of Liverpool as the Hammers will offer better personal terms. (Daily Telegraph)

Heard a transfer rumour? Let us know ...

OTHER GOSSIP

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has confirmed to a "close friend" that he will quit Chelsea in the summer. (Sun)
    Mourinho's breaking point came when the club refused to sanction a swap deal involving Aston Villa's Milan Baros and Shaun Wright-Phillips. (Independent)
    Mourinho will take over at Inter and is looking for houses in Milan. (Sun)
    Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich won't ask Russia coach Guus Hiddink to replace Mourinho for fear of upsetting president Vladimir Putin. (Daily Mail)
    Chelsea captain John Terry is suffering from a nerve problem in his back and does not know when he will return. (Daily Mail)
    David Beckham wants Zinedine Zidane, Ronaldo and Luis Figo to join him in the United States. (Sun)
    Beckham rejected offers from AC Milan, Inter, Marseille and Lyon in order to join LA Galaxy. (Independent)
    Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger axed Freddie Ljungberg after learning the Swede had joined a Hollywood talent agency. (Daily Mirror)
    Watford have promoted defender Malky Mackay to first-team coach in place of Dave Hockaday. (Daily Mail)
    Birmingham could be docked points because of the state of their pitch - though a fine is more likely. (Sun)
    Former Liverpool manager Roy Evans is the hot tip to be the new Wrexham boss. (Sun)
    Scotland will ask Alex McLeish or Gary McAllister to replace Walter Smith as national boss. (Independent/Daily Express)
    Portsmouth coach Joe Jordan has emerged as a favourite for the Scotland manager's job. (Scotsman)
    Hamilton's much-wanted 16-year-old midfielder, James McCarthy, has chosen to play for Ireland instead of Scotland. (Scotsman)
    Rangers must pay compensation of £400,000 to the SFA after luring Smith to Ibrox. (Daily Record)
    Sven-Goran Eriksson has admitted on television he is Marseille's new manager. (Daily Star)

AND FINALLY...

A Cardiff fan is planning to pay for him and 20 fellow supporters to watch the game at Wolves from an airship because Bluebirds fans are banned from Molineux. (Sun)
    LA Galaxy's new signing David Beckham can look forward to playing at Pizza Hut Park next season - the home of FC Dallas. (Daily Express)
    Manchester City's teenage defender Micah Richards horrified guests at the PFA's centenary celebration by turning up in scruffy jeans and an 'Elvis Jesus' T-shirt. (Daily Express)
    Reading's new signing Clint Dempsey is also a hip-hop star who goes by the name of 'Deuce' and scored a big hit last year with 'Don't Tread', a track recorded to mark the United States' participation in the World Cup. Sample lyric: "Game took hold like the roots of a tree, Thank God soccer's a sport and Nike sign me". (Times)
    Rez

Number of posts : 3757
    Registration date : 2006-10-06

Post by Rez Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:15 am

@Obispo

Laughing

"Van persie when the girls say no, you rape her"
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Post by Tweesus Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:51 am

Its meant to be 'molest her' rez. Doh at least get the wind up right ok

And he didn't even touch her, she later revealed that she fabricated the story

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:37 pm