Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+38
The Pröfessör
TM
Knoblauch
Isco Benny
Dejan Savićević
Supermarafado
SuperMario
DeLux
Calidad
TheCrazy58
"Tuffy" Monag
Batman
Mexicanbecks
Tuga
NCFC
Tweesus
Pierre Littbarski
christmasborocooper
sulz
Since 1888
DS
fcb
Oleguerisntthatbad
bluenine
Mistletoe.
toon h
Sheffield gunner
The Bulk
Machiavel
Axeslammer
The-Frank-Tavern
Lusitan
E.M.
Ricardo Jol
Luso
Protheus
pauloduarte
lampiao007
42 posters

Portuguese Superliga 06/07

Luso
    Luso

Number of posts : 3305
    Supports : Sporting Clube de Portugal
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Portuguese Superliga 06/07 - Page 17 Empty Re: Portuguese Superliga 06/07

Post by Luso Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:58 pm

Tinga na selecção Brasileira, crazy stuff.

Stay calm Polga, stay calm.
    Mistletoe.

Number of posts : 758
    Supports : Benfica.........likes Millwall e U.A.Povoense
    Registration date : 2006-09-08

Post by Mistletoe. Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:06 am

Guarda-redes: Ricardo (Sporting), Quim (Benfica) e Daniel Fernandes (PAOK Salónica, Grécia)
    I don't really know about Fernandes, only what I've read. 3rd goalkeeper is a bit of a problem choice for us.

Defesas: Miguel (Valência, Espanha), Nélson (Benfica), Paulo Ferreira e Ricardo Carvalho (Chelsea, Inglaterra), Jorge Andrade (Deportivo, Espanha), Manuel da Costa (PSV Eindhoven, Holanda) e Tonel (Sporting)
    Will Andrade play? Is he close enough to match fitness? Nice to see Tonel called into the squad, even if it's only for Scolari to see him up close. Manuel da Costa has looked good whenever I've seen him, but, I don't think he's yet ready for the the team.

Médios: Raúl Meireles (FC Porto), Tiago (Lyon, França), Deco (FC Barcelona, Espanha) e Carlos Martins e João Moutinho (Sporting)
    I think that this could signal the end for Costinha. I can't imagine that Scolari would leave out his favourite son for just a game. Petit being injured left at least 2 places to be filled, and it's great to see that thay are filled with 2 excellent youngsters like Meireles and Moutinho. Personally, I don't think that Carlos Martins should be there. His performances are too erratic, and I don't think he has an internationals personality in his play.

Avançados: Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United, Inglaterra), Simão e Nuno Gomes (Benfica) e Ricardo Quaresma e Hélder Postiga (FC Porto)
    Good to see Quaresma selected, if he gets on the pitch I hope he's mature enough to put in a good international performance, because his undoubted class would then really shine through.

I can't imagine that Scolari will experiment with the line-up. Although it's a game we should win, this group is very tight to make any errors. It's for this reason that I think the team will be the usual suspects.

----------------------------Ricardo
    -Miguel------Carvalho-------Andrade/Tonel------Ferreira

-------------Moutinho/Meireles-----Tiago

---Ronaldo------------------Deco-------------Simão

--------------------------Gomes.

My own opinion is that this system served us better with the "old" players, I don't think it's the system to get the best from the players that we have available now. Scolari needs to discover the best way to get the best from these players, or, pick different players. My own opinion is that a 4-4-2 formation would get the better of the current group of players.
    Tuga
    Tuga

Number of posts : 161
    Supports : Benfica & Portugal
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Tuga Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:38 am

I can see Andrade making an appearance in the dying minutes provided we've killed the game before using up all our subs. I think Tonel will start.

I would love to see us put a decent 4-4-2 on the pitch but I have serious doubts that would happen. Which two strikers would you pair?
    L r d

Post by L r d Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:49 am

Nelson's agent has confirmed that two clubs, one English and one Spanish, are keen on the Benfica right-back who has reportedly attracted interest from Liverpool.

The right-back has been vastly impressive for his Portuguese employers so far this season and his performances in the SuperLiga and UEFA Champions League have seen him earn a first call-up to Luiz Felipe Scolari's international squad.

Nelson's displays against Celtic this season and Manchester United last term have also drawn interest from Europe's biggest leagues, with Rafa Benitez reputed to be his most persistent fan amongst a clutch of English admirers.

The Reds boss is searching for another right-back to challenge Steve Finnan after seeing Jan Kromkamp leave Anfield over the summer, and has reportedly included Nelson on a shortlist that also contains the names of Blackburn's Lucas Neill and Sevilla's Daniel Alves.

Benfica are believed to be demanding around €25 million (£17 million) for the player whose contract runs out in 2010, and his agent Ulisses Santos has revealed that there are currently two clubs interested in his client.

Liverpool are understood to be one, with the other an unnamed party from La Liga, and Santos believes the two sides will be keen to enter into talks at the end of the current campaign.

"Two clubs are interested but the subject is down to Benfica," said Santos.

"Now these clubs have decided to follow the work of Nelson and to speak at the end of the season."

-----------------------------------------------------------

I know the name, but that's about it. I've probably seen him a few times for Benfica in the champions leauge but at this moment I can't actually remember anything major about him.

How good is he currently and how good is he potentially? Is he going to be good enough to replace Ferreira/Miguel?
    Tuga
    Tuga

Post by Tuga Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:02 pm

IMO Currently Nelson is a bit erratic. He's been more constant this season but it's still touch and go whether he'll put in a tremendous performance or spend the game giving the ball away. Makes silly mistakes and tries the impossible dribble sometimes showing he's still immature.

He's similar to Miguel, fast, good dribbler, better attacking than defending but does not have to consistency or composure of Miguel.

Can play right midfield and I've even seen him play the right wing.

He's young and has the potential to be even better than Miguel but there's a lot to do yet.
    lampiao007
    lampiao007

Number of posts : 1164
    Supports : SL Benfica
    Favourite Player : Pablo Aimar

Post by lampiao007 Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:52 pm

Tuga wrote:I can see Andrade making an appearance in the dying minutes provided we've killed the game before using up all our subs. I think Tonel will start.

I would love to see us put a decent 4-4-2 on the pitch but I have serious doubts that would happen. Which two strikers would you pair?

Ricardo
    Miguel-R Carvalho-Tonel/J Andrade-Tonel
    Ronaldo-Moutinho-Deco-Simao/Quaresma
    N Gomes Postiga

Should be interesting.
    L r d

Post by L r d Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:57 pm

Tuga wrote:IMO Currently Nelson is a bit erratic. He's been more constant this season but it's still touch and go whether he'll put in a tremendous performance or spend the game giving the ball away. Makes silly mistakes and tries the impossible dribble sometimes showing he's still immature.

He's similar to Miguel, fast, good dribbler, better attacking than defending but does not have to consistency or composure of Miguel.

He's young and has the potential to be even better than Miguel but there's a lot to do yet.

Sounds very promising though Ale Do you think Benfica would sell him mid-season?

Also, how strong and quick is he physically and is he good in the air? As great as naturally talented footballers are, we need a rightback like Micah Richards at present more than we do a lightweight who's good with the ball at his feet.
    Tuga
    Tuga

Post by Tuga Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:06 pm

lampiao007 wrote:
    Tuga wrote:I can see Andrade making an appearance in the dying minutes provided we've killed the game before using up all our subs. I think Tonel will start.

Ricardo
    N Gomes Postiga

Should be interesting.

I'd love it to work as it could go a long way to helping us score goals against the teams who play defensively against us, something we've traditionally lacked and paid dearly for. However without a recognisable defensive midfielder in there who'll recover the balls? We've always played at least one paired with a box to box cm! Our game has always relied on ball possession and you need a good dm to get the ball back and play the simple pass in midfield for that.

BTW, if Tonel starts in CD who would you put at LB? Ferreira I suppose is the obvious choice for the moment but our lack of a decent LB even at youth level is worrying.
    Tuga
    Tuga

Post by Tuga Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:12 pm

Obispo wrote:
    Tuga wrote:IMO Currently Nelson is a bit erratic. He's been more constant this season but it's still touch and go whether he'll put in a tremendous performance or spend the game giving the ball away. Makes silly mistakes and tries the impossible dribble sometimes showing he's still immature.

Sounds very promising though Ale Do you think Benfica would sell him mid-season?

Also, how strong and quick is he physically and is he good in the air? As great as naturally talented footballers are, we need a rightback like Micah Richards at present more than we do a lightweight who's good with the ball at his feet.

Nelson is 5'7" and 75Kg and not a very physical player. I think he is athletic enough to make it in the EPL but he's not Khalid Bhoularouz by any stretch of the imagination. His game is more technical than anything else.

Benfica will always sell for the right money but recent transfers have shown us that Benfica is putting a premium on its players which is to say anyone coming for Nelson would have to pay handsomly.
    L r d

Post by L r d Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:30 pm

Tuga wrote:
    Obispo wrote:

Nelson is 5'7" and 75Kg and not a very physical player. I think he is athletic enough to make it in the EPL but he's not Khalid Bhoularouz by any stretch of the imagination. His game is more technical than anything else.

Benfica will always sell for the right money but recent transfers have shown us that Benfica is putting a premium on its players which is to say anyone coming for Nelson would have to pay handsomly.

Hopefully we'll look elsewhere then. We were screwed over by Benfica with the Simao deal last summer and whilst it's their right to sell a player for the price they feel is acceptable, I don't think the board will have appreciated being told we could buy Simao for £7million then being told when he was on his way here that he'll cost nearly double that.

Besides, we have enough pure "footballers" at present, we're in dire need of a strong, quick player who's good in the air.

We'll see what happens anyways. Thanks for the info Ale
    Lusitan
    Lusitan

Number of posts : 773
    Supports : Sporting Clube de Portugal; Corinthians
    Favourite Player : Yazalde, Liedson
    Registration date : 2006-08-17

Post by Lusitan Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:42 pm

Guys, this Benfica x Porto war is starting to produce some stupid things : According to Record, some anti-racist organisation filed a complaint against FC Porto for their use of the term 'a greek' in some press release.

What now? Will i be in trouble if i say that i talk over the net with several 'english', 'spanish', 'name-any-other'.........???

Just put LFV and PC in a closed room and only open 3 days later... Doh

@ Tuga :
    Nice 'serras' Tuga. Are they yours?
    Tuga
    Tuga

Post by Tuga Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:23 pm

Lusitan! How dare you call the English English?! How racist of you!

Seriously this is getting silly now. Somebody should ask the Greek in question whether he felt offended. Somehow I doubt it. The Greeks are never shy of reminding us of their nationality.

Yes, the two 'serras' are mine, Trigueira and Viriato. They're the main reason I can walk around town proudly wearing my Portuguese national team t-shirt straight after Portugal v England matches Wink
    Luso
    Luso

Post by Luso Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:06 pm

Tuga wrote:
    Yes, the two 'serras' are mine, Trigueira and Viriato. They're the main reason I can walk around town proudly wearing my Portuguese national team t-shirt straight after Portugal v England matches Wink

Laughing Laughing Laughing
    <Ale>
    Luso
    Luso

Post by Luso Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:11 pm

[quote="lampiao007"]
    Tuga wrote:
    Ricardo
    N Gomes Postiga

Should be interesting.

I'd like to see something very similar to this starting 11. With Carvalho and Tonel (for now, just until Andrade is fully fit - altough aparently he's played for Depor already) and Ferreira at LB for lack of a better solution.

In midfield, I think I might go for Tiago instead of Moutinho simply b/c I think he may be more suited to the defensive role. That said, Moutinho has played that role for Sporting numerous times and does well (when doesn't he?) Tiago also brings a physical strength Moutinho just doesn't have.

Ronaldo and Quaresma on the wings would be a dream.
    Luso
    Luso

Post by Luso Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:17 pm

Just a quick mention about Nelson. He's a good looking player, but to think that Benfica can sell him for the price stated above, to me, is farfetched.

If Nelson can bring in that kind of cash, then how much can Sporting expect to get for Nani?
    (Benfica for Simao?)
    lampiao007
    lampiao007

Post by lampiao007 Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:36 pm

Search and demand. If Porto got 20 milions for Paulo Ferreira....

BTW, the complain by SOS Racismo, (they are the ones that filled the complain against Porto) is due to the way that Porto put the document out
    It stated that Anderson had been injured by "a Greek",
    The wording was this: "o jogador que mais podia desequilibrar foi intencionalmente atingido com violência por um grego, confirmando a teoria de quem vê estes casos como manobras planeadas. Há um ano foi Lisandro Lopez, derrubado ao minuto 21. Desta vez foi Anderson, ao minuto 31. E o cenário de coincidência sai reforçado com nova constatação: o árbitro era o mesmo e a opção de não sancionar o lance e o agressor, da mesma nacionalidade e adquirido na respectiva época, foi decalcada..."

http://www.record.pt/noticia.asp?id=725185&idCanal=6
    lampiao007
    lampiao007

Post by lampiao007 Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:37 pm

More good news. Veiga has quit Benfica. Rejoice.
    About time too. Smile
    Luso
    Luso

Post by Luso Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:39 pm

Saw that, something about legal trouble?

Does this make him a Portista again? scratch

Tiago did blaim his depature on his presence...
    lampiao007
    lampiao007

Post by lampiao007 Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:41 pm

Who cares what he is. One less cancer in Benfica. Never could stand the bastard. Alleluia for this. Bring on someone that understands about futbol, and not how to get average players on a cheap
    Luso
    Luso

Post by Luso Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:49 pm

lampiao007 wrote:Search and demand. If Porto got 20 milions for Paulo Ferreira....

BTW, the complain by SOS Racismo, (they are the ones that filled the complain against Porto) is due to the way that Porto put the document out
    It stated that Anderson had been injured by "a Greek",
    The wording was this: "o jogador que mais podia desequilibrar foi intencionalmente atingido com violência por um grego, confirmando a teoria de quem vê estes casos como manobras planeadas. Há um ano foi Lisandro Lopez, derrubado ao minuto 21. Desta vez foi Anderson, ao minuto 31. E o cenário de coincidência sai reforçado com nova constatação: o árbitro era o mesmo e a opção de não sancionar o lance e o agressor, da mesma nacionalidade e adquirido na respectiva época, foi decalcada..."

http://www.record.pt/noticia.asp?id=725185&idCanal=6

For sure, I'm all in favour of making the big spenders, well, spend big. If someone is willing to pay Benfica that price of course it's a good deal...I'm just stating that looking at that price Sporting should look to get above 30 for Nani who I would think commands a higher fee than Nelson (and I don't see this happening, at least right now).

-----------------
    Pointing out that the player is Greek in that fashion is very questionable behaviour. In other circumstances I wouldn't think anything of it, but as is, it's pretty noticeble. What if Ronaldo injured an opponent and a press release stating "Player X was injured by a Portuguese..." the point is the player has a name, it should be used and not his nationality. If however they said "the Greek Karagunis (sp) injured ..." I wouldn't look at it so badly as mentioning players ethnicity is often used. There making a point of calling him 'a Greek'.
    lampiao007
    lampiao007

Post by lampiao007 Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:58 pm

I reckon UEFA should read that little missive from Porto Cool (that appeared on Porto site, but not signed)
    Together with the apparent racist abuse to Mantoras
    (I'm honest, I saw the game on TV and did not hear,see or noticed any racist attitude, so I'll reserve judgement on the accusations), I reckon UEFA could have a nice little word with them.... lol!
    doninha

Post by doninha Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:10 am

@Luso about "The Greek":
    spot on. Thats the issue. Even if not intentionally racist, it was intentionally... sarcastic... so its not just complementing the player ID... Still, lets not give too much importance to a minor stupid thing, it just gives importance to stupid or not so happy accidents.

@Lamps about Mantorras:
    Everyone knows what some players, and specially Mantorras, have to take on plenty of fields, even if by a minority. Mantorras wasn't moaning about Porto or Marítimo. He was moaning about a small group of stupid people that keep doing that. Everyone knows its true. For clubs like Porto (or Benfica, or Sporting) to refuse that, is saying there is no problem to be solved, or no fans to be banned. No club has higher moral on this subject, its about time to start solving this. We keep being the only country that simply don't give a s**t about this issue, perhaps because it has no huge size like it had in other countries... but I must agree that Mantorras, Djaló or Ivanildo shouldn't suffer from the stupidity of a dozen idiots. Jail them, ban them for stadiums. Go look for them, instead of saying that they don't exist.
    doninha

Post by doninha Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:13 am

Mantorras may not be the Einstein of our days (he also never stood a chance of being it, with his tough childwood)...

... but his speech was fantastic in 100% of the words. Emotion with calmness.
    Luso
    Luso

Post by Luso Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:31 am

I don't know about Portugal still being the only country that doesn't care, Spain being a pretty big example, but there is a problem.

I've seen the sites dedicated at racism and it's fucking sick. These ppl aren't football fans, they simply use football as a means of getting attention/spreading their racist views. They shouldn't be allowed in football stadiums and that's it. I've seen images of "Sporting" fans with theirs signs...and I've never understood how they can celebrate one of our goals, seeing as our club has since I can remember always had black players (us and pretty much every other club in world football).

Oceano, what a captain, what a man! (Can you picture Ocean in a head-to-head with Roy Keane?!?!?)
    Lusitan
    Lusitan

Number of posts : 773
    Supports : Sporting Clube de Portugal; Corinthians
    Favourite Player : Yazalde, Liedson
    Registration date : 2006-08-17

Post by Lusitan Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:37 am

doninha wrote:@Luso about "The Greek":
    spot on. Thats the issue. Even if not intentionally racist, it was intentionally... sarcastic... so its not just complementing the player ID... Still, lets not give too much importance to a minor stupid thing, it just gives importance to stupid or not so happy accidents.

@Lamps about Mantorras:
    Everyone knows what some players, and specially Mantorras, have to take on plenty of fields, even if by a minority. Mantorras wasn't moaning about Porto or Marítimo. He was moaning about a small group of stupid people that keep doing that. Everyone knows its true. For clubs like Porto (or Benfica, or Sporting) to refuse that, is saying there is no problem to be solved, or no fans to be banned. No club has higher moral on this subject, its about time to start solving this. We keep being the only country that simply don't give a s**t about this issue, perhaps because it has no huge size like it had in other countries... but I must agree that Mantorras, Djaló or Ivanildo shouldn't suffer from the stupidity of a dozen idiots. Jail them, ban them for stadiums. Go look for them, instead of saying that they don't exist.

Agree 100%

Truth be told, people often use the word 'galego' as an insult. Never understood it here. Could it be historic?
    pauloduarte
    pauloduarte

Number of posts : 186
    Supports : Sport Lisboa e Benfica

Post by pauloduarte Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:30 am

lampiao007 wrote:Who cares what he is. One less cancer in Benfica. Never could stand the bastard. Alleluia for this. Bring on someone that understands about futbol, and not how to get average players on a cheap

Really cant understand your reaction to this? His a Cancer? a Bastard? Is this the same bastard that, either you like it or not, helped Benfica back in winning a title after so many years of absolute disgrace?

Is this the same bastard that brings quality players into Benfica? Is this the same bastard that faces the other teams "powerful" guys and defends Benfica to the end?

Someone else that understands Futebol? What a good guy like Sheu, or name another ex-football pro that just because they were footballers they are immediately qualified to be a business man? Sheu understood about football, but didnt had the business skills to be exacly that a business man!

Veiga hasnt done anything wrong against Benfica. If anything he contributed for us to be back in the limeligt for the right reasons (for winning games, cups and championships).

All this has nothing to do with Benfica (the legal issues) and to be honest, the guys that brought down Enron and other financial scandles were not treated in this disgraceful way by the legal system (or a conveniently placed TV channel to film their apparent demise). But then again this is Portugal...

By the way, Tiago left for the same reason that Miguel did, for money, and because, apparently, the grass is always greaner on the other side. Veiga happened to be a good excuse for Tiago to use, like Miguel used the Barbosa excuse...

Final question for you Lamps? Who would be the "genius" you would bring to replace Veiga?
    lampiao007
    lampiao007

Post by lampiao007 Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:01 pm

pauloduarte wrote:
    lampiao007 wrote:Who cares what he is. One less cancer in Benfica. Never could stand the bastard. Alleluia for this. Bring on someone that understands about futbol, and not how to get average players on a cheap

Really cant understand your reaction to this? His a Cancer? a Bastard? Is this the same bastard that, either you like it or not, helped Benfica back in winning a title after so many years of absolute disgrace?

Trapatoni was the one that helped Benfica winning the league title. Veiga just managed to get less leaks from the team out. Also helped that Porto and Sporting where even more abysmal than we where

Is this the same bastard that brings quality players into Benfica? Is this the same bastard that faces the other teams "powerful" guys and defends Benfica to the end?

Beto, Marco Ferreira, and a few more dodgy Brazilians come to mind. Also because of him we lost Tiago, and a few more kids due to his "management". Include Camacho on those loses also. Having a personal war with PC is not defending the club.It's sour grapes. Don't confuse both

Someone else that understands Futebol? What a good guy like Sheu, or name another ex-football pro that just because they were footballers they are immediately qualified to be a business man? Sheu understood about football, but didnt had the business skills to be exacly that a business man!

Luís Freitas Lobo, Humberto Coelho ,António Carraça. Being a business man has nothing to do with this. He used Benfica to buy some of his players, and Benfica lost others (better players at that) because of him. That is not good business sense

Veiga hasnt done anything wrong against Benfica. If anything he contributed for us to be back in the limeligt for the right reasons (for winning games, cups and championships).

Wrong. Is presence in Benfica has always been a point of contention. Is problems with the finance department (guilty, not guilty, does not matter) have put Benfica in the limelight because of the wrong reasons.Even if the problems he has are not related to the club. Also is warrior like attitude has cause Benfica damage more than once. He may have good intentions, but full of those are graveyards full.

All this has nothing to do with Benfica (the legal issues) and to be honest, the guys that brought down Enron and other financial scandles were not treated in this disgraceful way by the legal system (or a conveniently placed TV channel to film their apparent demise). But then again this is Portugal...

In that we agree. See my answer above regarding this. Because he was a point of contention, whenever is name was in the news, the association (wrong as it may be) was that Benfica was also involved.Don't know about you, but in my perspective the club needs to be above all suspicion. He did the right thing in leaving

By the way, Tiago left for the same reason that Miguel did, for money, and because, apparently, the grass is always greaner on the other side. Veiga happened to be a good excuse for Tiago to use, like Miguel used the Barbosa excuse...

Not so clear cut. He probably would have left anyway, but not on a cheap has he did, and not so quickly. Money is always an excuse, but Tiago made is feelings clear from day 1, as soon Veiga went to be Benfica manager.

Final question for you Lamps? Who would be the "genius" you would bring to replace Veiga?

Does not have to be a genius. Just needs to be someone that knows about footballers, and not how much those footballers are going to be sold for...
    Mistletoe.

Post by Mistletoe. Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:39 pm

Just a minor point Lamps, I think that Camacho would have gone, no matter who was in Veiga's place, once Real Madrid offered him a job. As for if he would have returned, who knows?
    Mistletoe.

Post by Mistletoe. Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:42 pm

Most of the news this morning concerned the fact that L.F.Viera wouldn't accept Veiga's resignation, and, whilst he probably won't be going to Braga, he'll be back before to long.
    Mistletoe.

Post by Mistletoe. Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:59 pm

Just a word on the racism debate. You are 100% right doninha.
    Authorities and clubs should act now, do something while the problem hasn't become giant proportions. Making a complaint 2 weeks after isn't the way to deal with it. Do your complaint at that moment, so something can be done.
    In August, I had my holiday in London, and went to see a game with Millwall. These are generally known as the worst, violent racist fans in England. As the players were warming-up, a few seats in front, to the side, a man shouted racist insults to a player. A woman, sitting in my front, went to tell a steward, he brought 6 police. They came and spoke with the man, threatening to arrest him. During all the game, he said no more racism.
    This problem is still with few people in Portugal. If they catch and punish these people while it's still few, we have a chance to beat this problem. If we wait more time, the problem will become to big, it will be the normal thing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:12 am