Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+30
Rez
Pierre Littbarski
zen and the art of
Deano
Cesc Soler
Brian2468
COTR
Oleguerisntthatbad
Mexicanbecks
Murray
Sgoater1
SteveOoO
Pirlo
Fey
Lard
Axeslammer
Tweesus
Super Progress
Rosicky
Sheffield gunner
Romford Pele
Ricardo Jol
bluenine
Batman
BoBo Vieri 32
blutgraetsche
Isco Benny
Parks lives
S4P
Luis
34 posters

The Champions league thread 11th April 2007

Ricardo Jol
    Ricardo Jol

Number of posts : 12766
    Supports : FC Den Haag!
    Favourite Player : Verhoek and Verhoek and Rado and the euro!
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

The Champions league thread 11th April 2007 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Champions league thread 11th April 2007

Post by Ricardo Jol Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:50 pm

Why you suddenly hates him when he plays for Oranje? He had awfull games in Oranje but he had that also at all his former clubs...

My opinion on Oranje is: He has to become a starter in Oranje! ! ! !
    Rez

Number of posts : 3757
    Registration date : 2006-10-06

The Champions league thread 11th April 2007 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Champions league thread 11th April 2007

Post by Rez Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:51 pm

It appears Milan are going through, what will Otto do.

United v Milan should be a good game, I wont say we will win, but I am more confident this time than the last fixture 2 years ago.
    Axeslammer
    Axeslammer

Number of posts : 19690
    Supports : Leeds Utd / FC Groningen
    Favourite Player : Le Tiss, Bergkamp, Tadic, Eric le Roy

Post by Axeslammer Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:54 pm

"How bad is Patrick Kluivert now if he can't get into this PSV team?"
    BBC Five Live's Alan Green

Can someone please shoot this cunt ?

Kluivert is recovering from a hernia you stupid fuck !
    Ricardo Jol
    Ricardo Jol

Post by Ricardo Jol Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:56 pm

The English will say...
    "But Trautman was playing with a broken neck...."
    bluenine
    bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
    Supports : www.footballspeak.com
    Favourite Player : Zanetti
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by bluenine Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:58 pm

I am pretty sure this is not directed on any of my comments, but just in case... I didn't say Podolski is not talented... he si a very talented youngster.... just saying that Pizarro would be more useful in a game like this... experience counts, just watch Milan....

Also, talent wise, I think Rooney is better than podolski... which only means that i rate rooney very highly on talent, he still needs to get the temperament of a champion tho...

blutgraetsche wrote:Germans don't do nonsense player to player comparisons in first place.

We know him better than you, we know what to expect from him better than you do. And we won't write him off at the age of 21, in his first season for a big club like Bayern, especially Bayern where youngsters rarely do well, no matter where they are from.
    Ricardo Jol
    Ricardo Jol

Post by Ricardo Jol Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:59 pm

bluenine wrote:I am pretty sure this is not directed on any of my comments, but just in case... I didn't say Podolski is not talented... he si a very talented youngster.... just saying that Pizarro would be more useful in a game like this... experience counts, just watch Milan....

Also, talent wise, I think Rooney is better than podolski... which only means that i rate rooney very highly on talent, he still needs to get the temperament of a champion tho...

blutgraetsche wrote:Germans don't do nonsense player to player comparisons in first place.

We know him better than you, we know what to expect from him better than you do. And we won't write him off at the age of 21, in his first season for a big club like Bayern, especially Bayern where youngsters rarely do well, no matter where they are from.

Auch..... The Germans will hate you now! Wink
    bluenine
    bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
    Supports : www.footballspeak.com
    Favourite Player : Zanetti
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by bluenine Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:00 pm

Thats silly, coz IMO Janku has been milan's best player over the season... why would they ever leave him out???

Also, even tho I don't like the guy too much, Oddo is better than Cafu at the mo, much better.... cafu is old, at best a supersub.

Rest of it makes sense, with serginho and inzaghi making supersub appearances...

stop...HAMEUR TIME! wrote:Long way to go - Bayern score next and Milan get the shits.

IF they go through.

...............Dida

Cafu...Nesta...Maldini...Kaladze

...Gattuso...Pirlo...Ambrosini

..........Kaka.....Seedorf

..................Gila

Would take care of United <Ale>
    Sgoater1
    Sgoater1

Number of posts : 11129
    Supports : Man City
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Sgoater1 Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:01 pm

Ricardo Jol wrote:The English will say...
    "But Trautman was playing with a broken neck...."

Legend ! Very Happy
    Glenarch of the Glen

Number of posts : 30157
    Supports : Palestine
    Favourite Player : Hélder Barbosa

Post by Glenarch of the Glen Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:06 pm

PSV are giving a great account of themselves.

Presumably I'm the only one watching it - they've barely left their own half let alone had a shot on target. Now down to 10 men.

If you didn't know the score you'd assume PSV were the side defending a 3-0 lead. Liverpool are just kicking the ball about between them with similar ambition, but much less reason to try.
    COTR
    COTR

Number of posts : 26580
    Supports : Liverp8-0l
    Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson

Post by COTR Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:06 pm

Red card for 18 yr old PSV player

disgraceful decision from the ref

almost as bad as the sevilla pen last week
    Axeslammer
    Axeslammer

Post by Axeslammer Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:07 pm

Big *big* kudoos to the Liverpool fans !

PSV youngster Marcellis in maybe even his first match for the club is being sent off *very* harshly.

The Pool fans whistle at the decision of the ref and applaud the youngster when he has to make the walk of shame.

Class !

I hope you win the CL now Ale
    Glenarch of the Glen

Post by Glenarch of the Glen Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:08 pm

FOWLER!
    COTR
    COTR

Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson

Post by COTR Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:08 pm

Forza Hysén wrote:PSV are giving a great account of themselves.

Presumably I'm the only one watching it - they've barely left their own half let alone had a shot on target. Now down to 10 men.

If you didn't know the score you'd assume PSV were the side defending a 3-0 lead. Liverpool are just kicking the ball about between them with similar ambition, but much less reason to try.
    I watched milan knock out bayern in the first half and am now watching liverpool

Does koeman know any other tactic than to stick 10 (now 9) men behind the ball?

surely they want to even try to get through

Last edited by on Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lard
    Lard

Number of posts : 3822
    Registration date : 2007-03-31

Post by Lard Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:08 pm

Axeslammer wrote:Big *big* kudoos to the Liverpool fans !

PSV youngster Marcellis in maybe even his first match for the club is being sent off *very* harshly.

The Pool fans whistle at the decision of the ref and applaud the youngster when he has to make the walk of shame.

Class !

Maybe they were whistling at the youngster and applauding the ref? Laughing
    Ricardo Jol
    Ricardo Jol

Post by Ricardo Jol Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:09 pm

Class !

That's the most denigrating thing you can get as a player.... The liverpool fans feel sorry for you...

THEY HAVE TO HATE YOU! that's what a real sportsman wants!
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Number of posts : 34851

Post by Tweesus Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:09 pm

Class !

The Anfield crowd are actually a very respectable bunch ok
    COTR
    COTR

Post by COTR Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:10 pm

Forza Hysén wrote:FOWLER!

CROUCH

no chance of finishing top scorer eh lrd Laughing
    Glenarch of the Glen

Post by Glenarch of the Glen Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:10 pm

L.r.d wrote:

Class !

Maybe they were whistling at the youngster and applauding the ref? Laughing

I think they were applauding the whistling to be honest.
    Lard
    Lard

Number of posts : 3822
    Registration date : 2007-03-31

Post by Lard Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:11 pm

COTR wrote:
    Forza Hysén wrote:FOWLER!

CROUCH

no chance of finishing top scorer eh lrd Laughing

Not now Rooney's got going <Ale>
    Murray
    Murray

Number of posts : 10245

Post by Murray Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:11 pm

How the hell did Glenn get Fowler & Crouch mixed up?
    COTR
    COTR

Post by COTR Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:11 pm

Ricardo Jol wrote:

Class !

That's the most denigrating thing you can get as a player.... The liverpool fans feel sorry for you...

they were chanting barca-barca at the end of our barca game as a mark of respect for a great team

you could learn a few things in humility and respect from them ricky Wink
    Glenarch of the Glen

Post by Glenarch of the Glen Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:12 pm

Murray wrote:How the hell did Glenn get Fowler & Crouch mixed up?

when?
    Oleguerisntthatbad

Number of posts : 7180
    Registration date : 2006-08-10

Post by Oleguerisntthatbad Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:13 pm

COTR wrote:
    Ricardo Jol wrote:

Class !

they were chanting barca-barca at the end of our barca game as a mark of respect for a great team

Yeah cule went to that game and was full of praise for the Liverpool fans.. seems like he didn't bump into Luis or Obi... Wink
    The Pröfessör
    The Pröfessör

Number of posts : 10076

Post by The Pröfessör Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:14 pm

ManU can cause Milan problems if they attack with great pace especially down the wings as PSV did 2 years ago.
    blutgraetsche
    blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
    Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
    Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:15 pm

Kudos to Bayern for throwing everything they have up front. They might lack creative players, have been missing them all season, and now they even have to replace Schweinsteiger, but they do risk everything and try to score.
    Ricardo Jol
    Ricardo Jol

Post by Ricardo Jol Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:16 pm

COTR wrote:
    Ricardo Jol wrote:

Class !

F@ckl off that's not respect... If you were 0-3 down and the psv defenders was sent off you were clapping and cheering because the ref made the right decision. Now you know you are through you feel sorry..... "how sweet, those silly unter-footabllers from ... erm... how was that country called...?

Fack that! That is humiliating not respect!!!!

Last edited by on Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Number of posts : 34851

Post by Tweesus Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:16 pm

Man Utd this season are miles and miles better than they were two years ago, still have a bit of a bad feeling about utd though - they may be mentally affected by the game from two years ago forcing them to be prudent and not play their natural game
    Axeslammer
    Axeslammer

Post by Axeslammer Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:18 pm

that was never a free kick, dive by Pizarro...
    COTR
    COTR

Post by COTR Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:19 pm

"PSV are 1-0 down, 4-0 down overall, and Ronald Koeman takes off striker Arouna Kone and replaces him with a defender. Discuss."
    BBC Five Live summariser Mark Lawrenson
    Rez

Number of posts : 3757
    Registration date : 2006-10-06

Post by Rez Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:19 pm

The refs an away blower

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:28 am