Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Tom
S4P
Glenarch of the Glen
Fey
The-Frank-Tavern
Kimbo
L r d hAsta LueGo
TM
12 posters

Avram Signs New 4 Year Deal As Manager.

TM
    TM

Number of posts : 21218
    Supports : PROGRESS!
    Favourite Player : Luis Figo
    Registration date : 2006-08-16

Avram Signs New 4 Year Deal As Manager. Empty Avram Signs New 4 Year Deal As Manager.

Post by TM Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:31 pm

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_2969661,00.html

affraid
    L r d hAsta LueGo
    L r d hAsta LueGo

Number of posts : 2388
    Registration date : 2007-10-19

Avram Signs New 4 Year Deal As Manager. Empty Re: Avram Signs New 4 Year Deal As Manager.

Post by L r d hAsta LueGo Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:32 pm

Watched higlights of Chelsea last few games and he's as boring as Mourinho <Ale>
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Avram Signs New 4 Year Deal As Manager. Empty Re: Avram Signs New 4 Year Deal As Manager.

Post by Kimbo Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:36 pm

Stupid decision, he's just Mourinho except quiet and not as good. I figured he would just be a stop gap until summer.
    The-Frank-Tavern
    The-Frank-Tavern

Number of posts : 8505
    Supports : Atlético de Madrid
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by The-Frank-Tavern Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:37 pm

they started out under him better more expansive but they've reverted to type more recently, although he has a squad suited to the mundane style, so perhaps things will change when he enters the transfer market
    TM
    TM

Post by TM Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:39 pm

L r d wrote:Watched higlights of Chelsea last few games and he's as boring as Mourinho <Ale>

Ale The attacking football isn't really there, but the current team is Mourinho's so we shall see maybe after the winter or possibly next summer.
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:19 pm

4 more years 4 more years 4 more years 4 more years
    Glenarch of the Glen

Number of posts : 30157
    Supports : Palestine
    Favourite Player : Hélder Barbosa

Post by Glenarch of the Glen Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:20 pm

does anyone in their right might think he'll last 4 years?

What's the point?

The announcement should be, "Grant to get bigger payoff when he's sacked" because he will be sacked before 2011 ok
    S4P
    S4P

Number of posts : 14358
    Supports : Chelsea
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by S4P Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:29 pm

Ridiculous. At least wait till the end of the season. If we have a trophyless season now, this is going to look bad for the board and will more importantly be their 2nd major C0ck up this season.
    Tom
    Tom

Number of posts : 12185

Post by Tom Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:30 pm

S4P wrote:Ridiculous. At least wait till the end of the season. If we have a trophyless season now, this is going to look bad for the board and will more importantly be their 2nd major C0ck up this season.
    ok 'you took the words right out of my mouth'
    COTR
    COTR

Number of posts : 26580
    Supports : Liverp8-0l
    Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson

Post by COTR Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:36 pm

ballackthechristmasfatty wrote:
    S4P wrote:Ridiculous. At least wait till the end of the season. If we have a trophyless season now, this is going to look bad for the board and will more importantly be their 2nd major C0ck up this season.

They'll only be paying him 0.0003 % of roman's bank account interest a year anyway so sacking him won't be a bother to the bank manager

It's great news for chelsea's challengers but bad for the league as he is the dullest manager in the prem
    Glenarch of the Glen

Number of posts : 30157
    Supports : Palestine
    Favourite Player : Hélder Barbosa

Post by Glenarch of the Glen Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:49 pm

it must have been while he was kissing you
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:03 am

Was thinking the same myself...and I think F365 (in their CL Winners and Losers article) listed Chelsea's upcoming fixtures. Doesn't make for pretty reading.
    S4P
    S4P

Number of posts : 14358
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by S4P Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:28 pm

COTR wrote:

They'll only be paying him 0.0003 % of roman's bank account interest a year anyway so sacking him won't be a bother to the bank manager

It's great news for chelsea's challengers but bad for the league as he is the dullest manager in the prem

That title still proudly belongs to

Avram Signs New 4 Year Deal As Manager. Benitezglum205_alexlivesey
    Roger Hunt
    Roger Hunt

Number of posts : 10115

Post by Roger Hunt Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:51 pm

Nonsense - that was before the days of the goatee and giving bizarre one-answer press conferences.
    Roger Hunt
    Roger Hunt

Number of posts : 10115

Post by Roger Hunt Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:53 pm

Grant: 'Give us a go on your toy, Roman!'
    Roman: 'No!'
    Grant: 'Go on!'
    Roman: 'No! you don't know what you're doing, you'll break it!'
    Grant: 'Bet I won't! Go on, let me have till Christmas and then if I'm near the top of the table you can give me a proper contract!'
    Roman: [thinks - no chance you Israeli muppet!] 'Yeah, why not?'
    COTR
    COTR

Number of posts : 26580
    Supports : Liverp8-0l
    Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson

Post by COTR Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:34 pm

COTR wrote:

cheers
    Sir Les
    Sir Les

Number of posts : 1451
    Supports : Arsenal
    Registration date : 2007-09-10

Post by Sir Les Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:52 pm

I think Grant was a ridiculous appointment but well done Abramovich for sabotaging the winning machine. ok Ale
    TM
    TM

Post by TM Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:54 pm

Mourinho must laughing all the way to the bank...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:25 am