Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
TITO
Super Progress
Fey
gone
Dick Grayson
TM
Deano
Juligen
Tweesus
robert
Isco Benny
L r d hAsta LueGo
SuperMario
Machiavel
Kimbo
DS
Forza Italia!Forza Milan!
21 posters

Cristiano Ronaldo: God Willing, I Will Move To Spain

Luso
    Luso

Number of posts : 3305
    Supports : Sporting Clube de Portugal
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Cristiano Ronaldo: God Willing, I Will Move To Spain - Page 4 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: God Willing, I Will Move To Spain

Post by Luso Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:15 pm

robert wrote:Meh, he can win 1 or 2 CLs with us and then he can go to Spain and have orgy's on a beach in Barca for all I care. Ultimately this is all paper talk and it can go either way.

He could fall out with SAF tommorow and be gone by the end of the week. Same with any other player really.

Pretty much.
    No one knows what'll happen anymore than they know what'll happen in their own lives in a year's time. It's just football and things change. He could stay, he could go.

Considering this logically however, how many young players have Utd bought who have gone on to see the remainder of their careers out at the club? (coming in at a young age like Ronaldo...Cantona was older, so was Solskjaer)

We're not talking about Giggs or Scholes here, Ronaldo is a foreign player that has not come up the Utd youth ranks...
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Number of posts : 21355
    Supports : AFC Ajax & Manchester United FC
    Favourite Player : Paul Scholes & Wesley Sneijder
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Cristiano Ronaldo: God Willing, I Will Move To Spain - Page 4 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: God Willing, I Will Move To Spain

Post by Machiavel Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:23 pm

Like I’ve mentioned on here only 2 Spanish teams (Real Madrid CF and FC Barcelona) that could possibly be the next destination for Cristiano Ronaldo, the question is by the time he leaves Manchester United would they be coughing up the ‘extremely expensive value’ for him, I doubt he leave on as bosman (its business at the end of the day) another question would be: his form, this will depend on the move if he’s the Worlds Best … they would pounce on him like 3 lions on a Zebra.
    L r d hAsta LueGo
    L r d hAsta LueGo

Number of posts : 2388
    Registration date : 2007-10-19

Post by L r d hAsta LueGo Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:32 pm

He will probably play in spain when he's 28+. It's a long time away no need to worry about it now.
    Dick Grayson
    Dick Grayson

Number of posts : 5265
    Supports : AC Milan, RM and MU (82-09)
    Favourite Player : DB7 Becks CR7 TRW
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Dick Grayson Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:12 pm

L r d wrote:He will probably play in spain when he's 28+. It's a long time away no need to worry about it now.

OVER MY DEAD BODY!!! Grr Grr Grr

SILENCE WITH ALL THIS NONSENSE TALK SAYS I...!!!

NOW!!!
    Z&H
    Z&H

Number of posts : 368
    Registration date : 2007-03-30

Post by Z&H Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:24 pm

All he needs to do is to play brilliantly against giants in Champ League and then win EURO with his national side.
    Ballon d'Or guaranteed and Cristiano's ego back to normal Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:04 am