Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+49
Deluded F*ck™
Chocolate Thunder
Forza Italia!Forza Milan!
Knoblauch
Yef
lampiao007
robert
Luso
Brian2468
The-Frank-Tavern
Antarion
Khadrim
dont panic!
SuperMario
A & K
Enigma
Dejan Savićević
TheCrazy58
Deano
toon h
The Easter Bunny
debaser
Murray
Isco Benny
Protheus
Luis
Napoléon
Dwarf
Historicus
Allez les rouges
Kroos
Juligen
christmasborocooper
Rosicky
L.r.d
Super Progress
EM Seleção e Selecção
Fey
Puro
Kimbo
Football Genius
Axeslammer
Black Magic
Ricardo Jol
fcb
Machiavel
COTR
Roger Hunt
Ä
53 posters

Top 3 countries you do NOT want to win Euro 2008

EM Seleção e Selecção
    EM Seleção e Selecção

Number of posts : 2495
    Supports : Portugal Brasil Africa
    Favourite Player : Ronaldo Zidane Dinho Figo CR Robinho Neymar Hazard
    Registration date : 2007-11-22

Top 3 countries you do NOT want to win Euro 2008 - Page 3 Empty Re: Top 3 countries you do NOT want to win Euro 2008

Post by EM Seleção e Selecção Fri May 30, 2008 11:33 pm

Senor Woody wrote:@Portuguese - the reason a large percentage people in England may not like Portugal is Ronaldo, pure and simple.

Great player, but my God, what a c**t.

Its simple.

I couldnt give a $h!t if Portugal have won 2 recent penalty shoot outs against us. We dont dislike the Croatians for that reason for example.

Nope, its because you have one of the most dislikeable individuals in football playing for you Ale

Personally, so long as the winning side plays good football I dont care who wins it.

PS - Only Puro could actually end up picking England as his choice for who he doesnt want to win Euro2008, when they arent even there. AND bring up 1966, yet again. Stuck record, must bore his wife to tears Laughing
    Its normal to be hated for being one of the best Ale Ale Ale
    toon h
    toon h

Number of posts : 8715
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Top 3 countries you do NOT want to win Euro 2008 - Page 3 Empty Re: Top 3 countries you do NOT want to win Euro 2008

Post by toon h Fri May 30, 2008 11:34 pm

1. Germany - for obvious reasons
    2. Portugal - indeed, irritating individuals
    3. Greece - would that finally throw the tournament's prestige out of the window?
    Deano
    Deano

Number of posts : 22042
    Supports : West Ham United

Post by Deano Fri May 30, 2008 11:39 pm

1-France (Hate them).
    2-Portugal (Hate them).
    3-Russia (Don't like them).
    TheCrazy58
    TheCrazy58

Number of posts : 8151
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by TheCrazy58 Sat May 31, 2008 12:05 am

Germany - not forgiven for beating Argentina in 2006 yet. Evil or Very Mad

Greece - Yuk. Just too horrible to watch.

Poland/Romania - purely arbitary, because I don't know anything about them.

Also, I can do without seeing another Abramovich-bankrolled team win something.
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Isco Benny Sat May 31, 2008 12:23 am

EMPortuguese wrote:
    Senor Woody wrote:@Portuguese - the reason a large percentage people in England may not like Portugal is Ronaldo, pure and simple.

Its simple.

I couldnt give a $h!t if Portugal have won 2 recent penalty shoot outs against us. We dont dislike the Croatians for that reason for example.

Nope, its because you have one of the most dislikeable individuals in football playing for you Ale

Personally, so long as the winning side plays good football I dont care who wins it.

PS - Only Puro could actually end up picking England as his choice for who he doesnt want to win Euro2008, when they arent even there. AND bring up 1966, yet again. Stuck record, must bore his wife to tears Laughing

Really? Despite the fact that you've yet to win f@ck all? Surely no one hates Portugal for being good - they have never had a striker of note for a start.

I'd put it down to the cuntishness of the players Ale
    EM Seleção e Selecção
    EM Seleção e Selecção

Post by EM Seleção e Selecção Sat May 31, 2008 12:26 am

Senor Woody wrote:
    EMPortuguese wrote:

Its simple.

Really? Despite the fact that you've yet to win f@ck all? Surely no one hates Portugal for being good - they have never had a striker of note for a start.

I am talking about Ronaldo not the nation team because we haven't acheived a thing as yet.
    Dejan Savićević
    Dejan Savićević

Number of posts : 2921
    Supports : A.C. Milan/Italy
    Favourite Player : Lionel Messi, Andrés Iniesta, Xavi
    Registration date : 2007-01-26

Post by Dejan Savićević Sat May 31, 2008 12:44 am

France
    Germany
    Erm...Portugal...I guess

ok
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Kimbo Sat May 31, 2008 1:39 am

EMPortuguese wrote:

Its simple.

Being the best... and for being a smug, greasy, cheating, diving, metrosexual, bisexual, porridge stirring, selfish c**t, who has $h!t hair and an apparent inability to grow facial hair.
    Enigma
    Enigma

Number of posts : 415
    Supports : Die deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
    Favourite Player : Klose
    Registration date : 2007-08-07

Post by Enigma Sat May 31, 2008 3:49 am

Italy
    France
    Portugal
    A & K

Number of posts : 3347
    Registration date : 2006-08-12

Post by A & K Sat May 31, 2008 6:49 am

1. Germany

2. Italy

3. Spain

There's no hate at all towards these nations, I just don't want them to win it.
    Dwarf

Number of posts : 7502
    Supports : Operation Puerto
    Favourite Player : Dr. Eufemiano Fuentes
    Registration date : 2006-08-25

Post by Dwarf Sat May 31, 2008 7:19 am

Senor Woody wrote:

Testament to Ronaldo's cuntishness, he's managed to end up WPOTY to be and still let his nation down. He'd have ended up a striker in just about every other nation which must be gutting for the Portuguese.
    EM Seleção e Selecção
    EM Seleção e Selecção

Post by EM Seleção e Selecção Sat May 31, 2008 11:59 am

Kimbo wrote:
    EMPortuguese wrote:

Its simple.

Being the best... and for being a smug, greasy, cheating, diving, metrosexual, bisexual, porridge stirring, selfish c**t, who has $h!t hair and an apparent inability to grow facial hair.
    Saying all this i bet you would 'Love it' if Keegan signed him scratch scratch scratch
    SuperMario
    SuperMario

Number of posts : 16866
    Supports : Feyenoord & Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Diego Biseswar
    Registration date : 2006-11-10

Post by SuperMario Sat May 31, 2008 12:04 pm

Germany - getting sick of them having dead easy draws (like in 2002 & 2006)

2/3 Austria & Swiss.
    EM Seleção e Selecção
    EM Seleção e Selecção

Post by EM Seleção e Selecção Sat May 31, 2008 12:12 pm

Don Leo wrote:Germany - getting sick of them having dead easy draws (like in 2002 & 2006)

2/3 Austria & Swiss.
    Its planned for Germany to try and get an easy passage to the final
    dont panic!
    dont panic!

Number of posts : 965
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by dont panic! Sat May 31, 2008 12:14 pm

26-Otto-19 wrote:1. Italy

2. France

3. Holland or TURKEY

1.germany
    2.croatia
    3.turkey
    Khadrim
    Khadrim

Number of posts : 1719
    Supports : Fulham soft spot for Liverpool, Newcastle, Wolfsburg, Rubin Kazan
    Favourite Player : Paintsil, Barry, Iniesta, Ozil
    Registration date : 2007-03-27

Post by Khadrim Sat May 31, 2008 12:16 pm

Holland
    France
    Portugal
    Antarion
    Antarion

Number of posts : 3382
    Supports : Germany, Bayern
    Favourite Player : Müller, Neuer and Schürrle
    Registration date : 2008-04-11

Post by Antarion Sat May 31, 2008 12:20 pm

1. Turkey
    2. France
    3. Poland
    The-Frank-Tavern
    The-Frank-Tavern

Number of posts : 8505
    Supports : Atlético de Madrid

Post by The-Frank-Tavern Sat May 31, 2008 1:00 pm

Portugal

the rest i ain't bothered about
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171

Post by Kimbo Sat May 31, 2008 1:37 pm

EMPortuguese wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:
    EMPortuguese wrote:

Its simple.

Saying all this i bet you would 'Love it' if Keegan signed him scratch scratch scratch

No $h!t. It wouldn't change the fact that he's a slimy cheating runt.
    Brian2468

Number of posts : 4875

Post by Brian2468 Sat May 31, 2008 2:39 pm

Germany because Otto likes his national side to be disliked by everyone. Biggrin
    Brian2468

Post by Brian2468 Sat May 31, 2008 3:31 pm

ENGLAND 2 PORTUGAL 3

England made a stunning start to the competition and were 2-0 up inside 18 minutes through Paul Scholes and Steve McManaman. However, Luis Figo's long-range 22nd-minute strike was followed by Joao Pinto's equaliser eight minutes before half-time. Nuno Gomes - expected to lead the line again in Lisbon on Thursday - scored the winner just before the hour.

That was a Lampard special from Figo that beat David Seaman, the ball got a deflection that left the goalkeeper planted. Could never understand the hype over that goal. pirat
    Luso
    Luso

Number of posts : 3305
    Supports : Sporting Clube de Portugal

Post by Luso Sat May 31, 2008 6:11 pm

COTR wrote:1) Portugal

Too many easy to hate players. Sorry luso, protheus etc

2) Germany

Should be a likeable team due to their rise up the rankings with what can be viewed by some as not the best squad in the world. But otto and deisler have ruined any chance of support

3) Don't really have a third but I'll say Italy as I don't like the way they play. This current squad however has the potential to change this view

No problem, I understand everyone has their own hangups.

I wouldn't want the Brits to win either, Ireland on the other hand wouldn't bother me much...

Btw, other than Ronaldo, which you obviously can't stand, who could you possibly hate??? (Carvalho?)
    Luso
    Luso

Post by Luso Sat May 31, 2008 6:12 pm

Brian2468 wrote:
    ENGLAND 2 PORTUGAL 3

England made a stunning start to the competition and were 2-0 up inside 18 minutes through Paul Scholes and Steve McManaman. However, Luis Figo's long-range 22nd-minute strike was followed by Joao Pinto's equaliser eight minutes before half-time. Nuno Gomes - expected to lead the line again in Lisbon on Thursday - scored the winner just before the hour.

That was a Lampard special from Figo that beat David Seaman, the ball got a deflection that left the goalkeeper planted. Could never understand the hype over that goal. pirat

Cause it was fucking amazing? Comeshot didn't know what hit him... he just watched hit the back of the net Twisted Evil
    Luso
    Luso

Post by Luso Sat May 31, 2008 6:15 pm

BM Ale wrote:Germany
    Portugal
    Spain

I'm shocked BM. And you wanted Veloso... Shocked
    Luso
    Luso

Post by Luso Sat May 31, 2008 6:20 pm

Not really sure what Nani has to do with the anti-Portugal Suspect
    The vast majority of you have only known him for one season... and the kid didn't do anything but play good football.

Perhaps it's just a case of hating those who have...
    COTR
    COTR

Number of posts : 26580
    Supports : Liverp8-0l
    Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson

Post by COTR Sat May 31, 2008 6:32 pm

Luso wrote:Not really sure what Nani has to do with the anti-Portugal Suspect
    The vast majority of you have only known him for one season... and the kid didn't do anything but play good football.

Sure

The headbutt then cheat dive was a real high point Wink

He is on ronaldo's path to being a horrible little brat

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0XpEoCvW2Wo

How could you not love him cyclops
    EM Seleção e Selecção
    EM Seleção e Selecção

Post by EM Seleção e Selecção Sat May 31, 2008 6:33 pm

COTR wrote:
    Luso wrote:Not really sure what Nani has to do with the anti-Portugal Suspect

Sure

The headbutt then cheat dive was a real high point Wink

He is on ronaldo's path to being a horrible little brat
    They said there would be haters all you need to do is just brush it off Cool Cool Cool
    robert
    robert

Number of posts : 5672
    Supports : Manchester United
    Favourite Player : Giggs
    Registration date : 2006-08-14

Post by robert Sat May 31, 2008 7:33 pm

1. Germany. Can't imagine what this board will be like if that happens.

2. Italy, swop Otto for the Italians + Bluenine.

That's it, hope someone without usual success in tournaments like Spain or Portugal does it playing good football.
    Brian2468

Post by Brian2468 Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:27 am

Luso wrote:
    Brian2468 wrote:
    ENGLAND 2 PORTUGAL 3

Cause it was fucking amazing? Comeshot didn't know what hit him... he just watched hit the back of the net Twisted Evil

Yep Seamen had it covered then watched it deflect off a player and could not do anything.......real skillful goal... Rolling Eyes
    Luso
    Luso

Post by Luso Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:11 am

Brian2468 wrote:
    Luso wrote:
    Brian2468 wrote:
    ENGLAND 2 PORTUGAL 3

Yep Seamen had it covered then watched it deflect off a player and could not do anything.......real skillful goal... Rolling Eyes

Well, I'm sure you've scored better, but we won't go there.
    Sour grapes n' all that...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:12 pm