Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+50
abundance
Cesc Soler
mocky
Isco Benny
Antarion
SuperMario
DD
Island Girl
Dualist
The Vermonster
UK_Andy
Lordanger
Cristiano
ronnies teeth
Pras_tama
shazlx
Fey
Puro
BoBo Vieri 32
christmasborocooper
forza_rossi
Torrente
bluenine
Dick Grayson
Romford Pele
stinger
MightyBarca
Calidad
DeLux
Batman
The-Frank-Tavern
elbecko
golsud
COTR
Super Progress
L r dd
Fade out
Black Magic
TITO
Sgoater1
TheCrazy58
Barrilete
Jaime
Tom
toon h
TM
Hlebagone
blutgraetsche
Hem fet un..
fcb
54 posters

FC Barcelona - Campeones de España y del mundo!

TM
    TM

Number of posts : 21218
    Supports : PROGRESS!
    Favourite Player : Luis Figo
    Registration date : 2006-08-16

FC Barcelona - Campeones de España y del mundo! - Page 17 Empty Re: FC Barcelona - Campeones de España y del mundo!

Post by TM Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:49 pm

lol!
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

FC Barcelona - Campeones de España y del mundo! - Page 17 Empty Re: FC Barcelona - Campeones de España y del mundo!

Post by fcb Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:54 am

The basketball team, led by Ricky, continued the theme of 2009 by destroying Madrid, 79-57 Ale

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:44 pm

L’Equipe ‘Dream Team of 2009’.

FC Barcelona - Campeones de España y del mundo! - Page 17 LEquipe-2009-Dream-Team

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:07 pm

Apparently Gerrard could be interested in coming to barca next summer.
    Hlebagone
    Hlebagone

Number of posts : 6086
    Registration date : 2007-03-17

Post by Hlebagone Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:25 pm

You should get him instead of Fabregas Razz

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:28 pm

I hope we do, anything is better than Cesc
    L r dd

Number of posts : 12451
    Registration date : 2008-12-22

Post by L r dd Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:31 pm

You sound like Golsud and his Pique bashing. Cesc would fit in perfectly he's as good as Xavi.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:33 pm

L r dd wrote:You sound like Golsud and his Pique bashing. Cesc would fit in perfectly he's as good as Xavi.

FC Barcelona - Campeones de España y del mundo! - Page 17 Lol FC Barcelona - Campeones de España y del mundo! - Page 17 Lol FC Barcelona - Campeones de España y del mundo! - Page 17 Lol FC Barcelona - Campeones de España y del mundo! - Page 17 Lol FC Barcelona - Campeones de España y del mundo! - Page 17 Lol FC Barcelona - Campeones de España y del mundo! - Page 17 Lol FC Barcelona - Campeones de España y del mundo! - Page 17 Lol FC Barcelona - Campeones de España y del mundo! - Page 17 Lol FC Barcelona - Campeones de España y del mundo! - Page 17 Lol
    Hlebagone
    Hlebagone

Post by Hlebagone Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:35 pm

Messiah wrote:I hope we do, anything is better than Cesc

I'm not going to bother arguing with you over this.
    L r dd

Post by L r dd Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:36 pm

Xavi has Henry..Messi..Ibrah before him Eto'o to work with. Cesc has Bendtner and Eduardo...only RVP can be something of quality. Cesc 16 matches 9 goals 12 assists. Look at his age as well. They play a lil different though but similar quality true story Ale

Golsud laughed when i said Pique was good as Puyol Biggrin <Ale>

Last edited by L r dd on Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hlebagone
    Hlebagone

Post by Hlebagone Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:37 pm

Messiah wrote:
    L r dd wrote:You sound like Golsud and his Pique bashing. Cesc would fit in perfectly he's as good as Xavi.

FC Barcelona - Campeones de España y del mundo! - Page 17 Lol FC Barcelona - Campeones de España y del mundo! - Page 17 Lol FC Barcelona - Campeones de España y del mundo! - Page 17 Lol FC Barcelona - Campeones de España y del mundo! - Page 17 Lol FC Barcelona - Campeones de España y del mundo! - Page 17 Lol FC Barcelona - Campeones de España y del mundo! - Page 17 Lol FC Barcelona - Campeones de España y del mundo! - Page 17 Lol FC Barcelona - Campeones de España y del mundo! - Page 17 Lol FC Barcelona - Campeones de España y del mundo! - Page 17 Lol

Xavi is technically better at passing, Cesc has far more to his game and is far more dynamic. Tough call., Xavi has done far more so he probably is better, i definitely wouldnt swap the two though.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:49 pm

Cesc will have to go to hell and back to be able to run a midfield and control a match like Xavi.

To his dynamism, i say Thiago and Roberto
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Super Progress Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:10 pm

LRD/Hlebagone
    Cesc dicked Barcelona by leaving on a free and the prospering elsewhere. Add the flirting with Real Madrid and you see why people like Messiah went crazy.

And you certainly got it right with regards to Pique but I think Golsud's objection was that Man Utd stole him and Pique had no problem leaving. And then Barcelona was supposed to BUY their own player back after the way he left. I understand that viewpoint and it is pathetic to see Pique act like he has been totally loyal of something.
    L r dd

Post by L r dd Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:16 pm

Super Higuain wrote:LRD/Hlebagone
    Cesc dicked Barcelona by leaving on a free and the prospering elsewhere. Add the flirting with Real Madrid and you see why people like Messiah went crazy.

And you certainly got it right with regards to Pique but I think Golsud's objection was that Man Utd stole him and Pique had no problem leaving. And then Barcelona was supposed to BUY their own player back after the way he left. I understand that viewpoint and it is pathetic to see Pique act like he has been totally loyal of something.

For those reasons it's ok to dislike somebody. But you cannot be deluded to ability. People thought Barca didn't even need Pique he would be behind Marques Puyol etc etc. But without him the magical season would never had happenend.

You have a Barca at heart individual who's one of the best around in his position, and you're not going to buy him because he left 5+ years ago cheaply...IMO that's being stubborn for no gain because both maybe wouldn't be as good without going away for the period they did.
    Calidad
    Calidad

Number of posts : 7996
    Supports : Hibernian FC
    Registration date : 2006-08-25

Post by Calidad Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:19 pm

They certainly shouldn't break the bank to get Cesc regardless of how good he is. They have 2 of the best in the world in his position as it is, and a number of academy players who could yet make the step up (and in the meantime, fill in)

That Cesc has definitely stepped it up this season, and is arguably the in form CM in Europe.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:27 pm

Of course they would be as good, the EPL added a bit of physicality to their game but that's it.

Everyone at barca knew that the 87 generation

Messi
    Pique
    Vasquez(injures fucked him)
    Cesc

were going to be 1st team players in a few years, everyone at the club, in spain and everyone in europe that had a proper scouting network.

But pique left because their was a change at the head of the club and his grand father was out, so while he is still a dick its understandable, and we didn't break the bank to get him back.

But Cesc left because he is a c**t, the other 3 were getting more attention than him are rightly so, and he acted like a bitch and left the club, because he wasn't getting any attention and thought with iniesta and Xavi their he wouldn't make the 1st team, and we are expected to pay $$$$$$ to get him back, He should Fuck off, his reasons for leaving iniesta and Xavi are still better than him and the likes of Roberto,Thiago will be better than him.
    Hlebagone
    Hlebagone

Post by Hlebagone Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:34 pm

It's nice to see how you contradict yourself in your own post.

Cesc were going to be first team players in the next few years

and

Iniesta and Xavi there he wouldn't make the first team

Considering you dont reate him, I presume you agree with your latter point of view.

But this isnt really the point here, just because you don't like how he acted, doesn't make him a poor player.

Besides, telling him to Fuck off is irrelevant, as by the looks of it, its your management that may very will go all out to sign him.

He probably would be useful to you too, if not worth the money required. With Iniesta stuck out on the wing, you lack a player to prform the role he/Deco did at the tip of midfield.
    Calidad
    Calidad

Number of posts : 7996
    Supports : Hibernian FC
    Registration date : 2006-08-25

Post by Calidad Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:39 pm

But Iniesta shouldn't be playing on the wing anyway, and certainly not to compensate for Cesc's purchase. I seriously think that's the biggest travesty European management at the moment, I think it's utterly ridiculous. His form has suffered as a result. I can understand it for Spain to an extent, but certainly not for Barca, despite how shit Henry looks.

Cesc should only go to Barca to be Xavi's replacement, and even then they do have academy players who look promising, so Barca shouldn't be paying anything ridiculous for him.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:48 pm

Hlebagone wrote:It's nice to see how you contradict yourself in your own post.

Cesc were going to be first team players in the next few years

and

Iniesta and Xavi there he wouldn't make the first team

How did i contradict myself, i said everyone knew they would probably make the 1st team,but of those four cesc was getting the least attention and in his mind with the likes of iniesta and Xavi their, his chances of making the 1st team was lessen.
    Hlebagone
    Hlebagone

Post by Hlebagone Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:05 pm

Well i'you have anyway considering you've said "everyone knew they would make the first team" but at the same time you think he's shit and are already sure that youth products such as"Roberto and Thiago will be better than him".

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:08 pm

Yep everyone knew, which is why he shouldn't have left, but he didn't have confidence in his own ability when compared to what was before him.

i don't think he is shit, i think Xavi and iniesta are better than him and we have players that will be better than him coming up through the ranks, that have proven their loyalty and should be rewarded for it.
    Torrente
    Torrente

Number of posts : 5489

Post by Torrente Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:33 pm

I agree with Messiah's general rationale for not wanting Cesc back, which is exactly why I wouldn't want Mata to come back. These players acted like mercenaries and took advantage of their age status to leave the clubs for free, and hence not allowing the clubs which developed them as players to get a dime back for their efforts. It's different with say Arbeloa's case, where the club released him to Deportivo with a clause that would give the club money with a future transfer, which is why part of the Liverpool fee they paid went to Madrid.

But it's double standards to try and make excuses for Pique, because he did the EXACT SAME THING. Despite some of the things that may have been going on at the club, he still found a way out in which the club got screwed.

And of course, Messiah is also insanely overcritical of Cesc. The truth is that Cesc has done a hell of a lot more than Xavi did at his age. Xavi was not even considered a "crack" until a few years ago, and I remember numerous cules (including sports journals like Sport and El Mundo Deportivo) always complaining that he was an inadequate replacement for Guardiola. At the age that Xavi was making cameo appearances for Van Gaal, Cesc was bossing Arsenal's midfield against the best teams in Europe.

Personally, I find the prospect of Cesc joining Barcelona a lot more frightening than somebody like Ribery. He will not organize a team as well as Xavi does, but his assist and goal tally are significantly better. A midfield with Toure/Iniesta/Cesc could just as damaging as one with Xavi in it.
    MightyBarca

Number of posts : 860
    Supports : Fc Barcelona
    Favourite Player : Rivaldo, Messi, Iniesta, Arshavin
    Registration date : 2007-03-16

Post by MightyBarca Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:39 pm

I would love to have cesc at barca but i would hate it to pay anything over £30m. Obviously right now Xavi is better than cesc but cesc is much younger and the way he is playing i believe he can go on and be better than xavi in the future.

As for Pique i think all barca fans have forgiven him Very Happy and same would be for cesc if he comes.
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Super Progress Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:03 pm

Torrente wrote:I agree with Messiah's general rationale for not wanting Cesc back, which is exactly why I wouldn't want Mata to come back. These players acted like mercenaries and took advantage of their age status to leave the clubs for free, and hence not allowing the clubs which developed them as players to get a dime back for their efforts. It's different with say Arbeloa's case, where the club released him to Deportivo with a clause that would give the club money with a future transfer, which is why part of the Liverpool fee they paid went to Madrid.

But it's double standards to try and make excuses for Pique, because he did the EXACT SAME THING. Despite some of the things that may have been going on at the club, he still found a way out in which the club got screwed.

And of course, Messiah is also insanely overcritical of Cesc. The truth is that Cesc has done a hell of a lot more than Xavi did at his age. Xavi was not even considered a "crack" until a few years ago, and I remember numerous cules (including sports journals like Sport and El Mundo Deportivo) always complaining that he was an inadequate replacement for Guardiola. At the age that Xavi was making cameo appearances for Van Gaal, Cesc was bossing Arsenal's midfield against the best teams in Europe.

Personally, I find the prospect of Cesc joining Barcelona a lot more frightening than somebody like Ribery. He will not organize a team as well as Xavi does, but his assist and goal tally are significantly better. A midfield with Toure/Iniesta/Cesc could just as damaging as one with Xavi in it.
    ok
    Allthough I would say in the case of Mata that he could actually really argue that he wouldn't have gotten a real chance if he stayed because we have proven not to always give those chances out. Still think he went about it the wrong way but that situation is more 50/50 in terms of fucking up. Don't understand why Barcelona are desperate to get Cesc back unless it is to keep him from us(we don't need him now). He certainly wouldn't be worth it considering things are working better now. Instead they should get somebody to take over from Henry whether it be Ribery or somebody else and move Iniesta back.
    Torrente
    Torrente

Post by Torrente Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:47 pm

MightyBarca wrote:I would love to have cesc at barca but i would hate it to pay anything over £30m. Obviously right now Xavi is better than cesc but cesc is much younger and the way he is playing i believe he can go on and be better than xavi in the future.

As for Pique i think all barca fans have forgiven him Very Happy and same would be for cesc if he comes.

I have to admit that if Mata found a way to make the kind of contributions that Pique is making at Barcelona I would have no choice but to find it in my heart to forgive him Cool
    Torrente
    Torrente

Post by Torrente Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:53 pm

Super Higuain wrote:
    Torrente wrote:I agree with Messiah's general rationale for not wanting Cesc back, which is exactly why I wouldn't want Mata to come back. These players acted like mercenaries and took advantage of their age status to leave the clubs for free, and hence not allowing the clubs which developed them as players to get a dime back for their efforts. It's different with say Arbeloa's case, where the club released him to Deportivo with a clause that would give the club money with a future transfer, which is why part of the Liverpool fee they paid went to Madrid.

ok
    Allthough I would say in the case of Mata that he could actually really argue that he wouldn't have gotten a real chance if he stayed because we have proven not to always give those chances out. Still think he went about it the wrong way but that situation is more 50/50 in terms of fucking up. Don't understand why Barcelona are desperate to get Cesc back unless it is to keep him from us(we don't need him now). He certainly wouldn't be worth it considering things are working better now. Instead they should get somebody to take over from Henry whether it be Ribery or somebody else and move Iniesta back.

The thing is that Xavi is in his 30s now so his level might drop significantly within the next 2-3 seasons. Cesc would be a smart long-term investment given that players of his mold are becoming more rare nowadays. I think it would be much easier to find somebody with Ribery's attributes than Cesc's.

At the same time it seems ridiculous to pay 40+ million Euros for a former cantera player who abandoned the club. At least Pique's fee was relatively small, but Arsenal will surely milk the transfer fee as high as they can.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:34 pm

That's the thing we have enough Xavi type player coming through the ranks and we have proven that we know how to develop these type of players, so sending crazy money on a traitor doesn't make sense.

On the other hand, the ribery's we are so good a producing and naturing its a bit of a hit or miss with us, so i would much rather send big on him and give Rafa or JDS a chance to proven them self as Xavi understudies.
    MightyBarca

Number of posts : 860
    Supports : Fc Barcelona
    Favourite Player : Rivaldo, Messi, Iniesta, Arshavin
    Registration date : 2007-03-16

Post by MightyBarca Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:13 pm

Torrente wrote:
    MightyBarca wrote:I would love to have cesc at barca but i would hate it to pay anything over £30m. Obviously right now Xavi is better than cesc but cesc is much younger and the way he is playing i believe he can go on and be better than xavi in the future.

I have to admit that if Mata found a way to make the kind of contributions that Pique is making at Barcelona I would have no choice but to find it in my heart to forgive him Cool

Haha thats true. I don't think you need mata you greedy c**ts you've already got enough quality players Laughing

I wouldnt mind having mata at barca in place of henry for next season Cool

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:44 pm

Midfielders Jonathan dos Santos (19), Víctor Vázquez (22), Thiago Alcántara (18) and winger Gai Assulin (18)

Have been given a chance to prove them self by pep, during janurar

Oriol has been sent back to barca atletic, guess that means marquez at DM for a few of the matches during January

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:54 pm

According to Catalan sports paper Sport, incorporated in La Masia
    are 15 players from Africa – all under the sponsorship of a football
    foundation set up by former Barcelona’s Cameroonian striker Samuel
    Eto’o – whose future stay with the Catalan’s club academy may be in
    jeopardy. That is because the partnership inked between the two parties
    is set to expire on 30 June 2010, and there is yet to be a confirmation
    of an extension or renewal of that agreement.
    Of these students, the case of Gael Etock and Armand Ella can be a
    bit tricky, as according to all the reports submitted the club’s
    technical staffs, both 15-year-olds are said to have great potentials,
    and the club are sure to want to hold on to them.

Gael Etock, a forward, is currently playing with Barca Juvenil A,
    a team filled with players three years older than him. He has attracted
    the attention of not only the Catalan club but is also being followed
    closely by other big European clubs for his impressive goal-scoring
    abilities, a feat he does in all levels of the Barcelona’s youth
    divisions that he has played in so far. This Cameroonian youth is so
    good that he is expected to debut with Barca Atletic next season.
    Armand Ella meanwhile is reported as a strong goalkeeper with very quick reactions. He is current playing with the club’s Juvenil B side.
    Commenced four years ago, the list of players brought in by Eto’o’s
    Foundation is impressive. Some of taken the decision to leave and join
    another club as in the case of Tina Tina, a defender who went to Damm.
    But most have stayed, giving remarkable performances in all levels of
    Barcelona youth teams such as Enguene, a brilliant midfielder who plays
    for Juvenil A. Then there is Dongou and Meva, who are already attracting a lot of attention from scouts all over Europe.
    The last ones to arrive are two 11 year-olds named Nelson Mandela
    and Camara, who came at a time when Samuel Eto’o was on his way out of
    the club this summer, a low point in the relationship between the two
    parties.
    It is expected that any new deals or contracts with the foundation
    or individual student is to be decided by the new board that will come
    in after the election.
    Nevertheless, those students/players whose scholarship are still
    valid can still continue with the academy until it expires, while those
    that are nearing 18-years-old, and at the end of bond, can negotiate
    some sort of reserve player’s contract with the club individually.
    It has to be noted that even if a new agreement is not reached, the
    students can still go for other scholarship deals with the club itself
    or other foundations but will have to negotiate them individually
    themselves.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:37 am