Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Ä
Fade out
fcb
A & K
Deluded F*ck™
110%
Pierre Littbarski
shazlx
Fey
Sheffield gunner
Kroos
Glenarch of the Glen
Ricardo Jol
L r dd
TM
Jaime
Cristiano
Six
Effenberg
23 posters

Ribery will decide within 10 days

Effenberg
    Effenberg

Number of posts : 3975
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Ribery will decide within 10 days Empty Ribery will decide within 10 days

Post by Effenberg Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:31 pm

Or so he says in an exclusive online interview with Sport1.de today.

http://www.sport1.de/de/fussball/fussball_bundesliga/artikel_224937.html

He mentions that he has no concrete offer, but knows that Madrid, Barcelona and Chelsea are interested in his services.

What do you all think? What will be the conclusion of this seemingly never-ending Ribery transfer/no transfer saga?
    Six
    Six

Number of posts : 4390
    Supports : Liverpool
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

Ribery will decide within 10 days Empty Re: Ribery will decide within 10 days

Post by Six Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:34 pm

It's one of those transfer sagas that got boring before it even properly started.
    Cristiano
    Cristiano

Number of posts : 2557
    Supports : Real Madrid
    Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,
    Registration date : 2007-01-09

Post by Cristiano Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:35 pm

Sleep Sleep Sleep
    Jaime
    Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
    Supports : Real Madrid CF
    Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Jaime Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:41 pm

STAY! STAY! STAY!
    Jaime
    Jaime

Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:42 pm

or.....

GO TO BARCELONA! GO TO BARCELONA! GO TO BARCELONA!
    TM
    TM

Number of posts : 21218
    Supports : PROGRESS!
    Favourite Player : Luis Figo
    Registration date : 2006-08-16

Post by TM Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:49 pm

Hopefully he stays at Bayern. Immensely talented player, but seems to have put on a lot weight recently.

Selling Robben was a stupid mistake, to piss away ~€60m on Ribery would just make it worse. David Silva is the kind of player Real really need ok
    L r dd

Number of posts : 12451
    Registration date : 2008-12-22

Post by L r dd Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:54 pm

Fucking hell nobody will want this overated shite of course he will stay.
    Effenberg
    Effenberg

Post by Effenberg Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:00 pm

L r dd wrote:Fucking hell nobody will want this overated shite of course he will stay.

At least this "overrated shite" is still playing in the CL...
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:01 pm

I thought Ruminegge said that even if he does not renew his contract Bayern aren't selling him in the summer?
    L r dd

Post by L r dd Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:01 pm

At least cheating will make him forget he looks like a monster for a few hours.
    Ricardo Jol
    Ricardo Jol

Number of posts : 12766
    Supports : FC Den Haag!
    Favourite Player : Verhoek and Verhoek and Rado and the euro!

Post by Ricardo Jol Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:06 pm

L r dd wrote:Fucking hell nobody will want this overated shite of course he will stay.

Typical united fans Rolling Eyes
    Glenarch of the Glen

Number of posts : 30157
    Supports : Palestine
    Favourite Player : Hélder Barbosa
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Glenarch of the Glen Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:06 pm

I don't think anyone in England, apart from Man City, would be interested in him
    Effenberg
    Effenberg

Post by Effenberg Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:06 pm

L r dd wrote:At least cheating will make him forget he looks like a monster for a few hours.

How mature. Let's make fun of the guy who has scarves from a car crash when he was a child. What is wrong with you?
    Effenberg
    Effenberg

Post by Effenberg Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:09 pm

Jaime wrote:I thought Ruminegge said that even if he does not renew his contract Bayern aren't selling him in the summer?

He said that, but I'm pretty sure Ribery has the last word there. You know how it is with footballers these days.

I think it would be foolish not to take the 30-40m we could get this year, if he does decide to leave.
    Glenarch of the Glen

Number of posts : 30157
    Supports : Palestine
    Favourite Player : Hélder Barbosa
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Glenarch of the Glen Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:42 pm

who is going to pay 30-40m for a 27 year old whose contract is about to expire?
    Effenberg
    Effenberg

Post by Effenberg Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:46 pm

buy aion gold wrote:who is going to pay 30-40m for a 27 year old whose contract is about to expire?

Change your profile picture. Some people are accessing the forum at work.

As for your question: Madrid and English clubs.
    Kroos
    Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
    Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
    Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan

Post by Kroos Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:55 pm

lol since when has ribery lost all of his glamour?

is it is injury prone season?

he would make any team in the world
    Sheffield gunner

Number of posts : 16403
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Sheffield gunner Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:00 pm

I've got to be honest, I think Ribery is a bit over-rated and if you can get decent money for him I'd let him go. Maybe I'm wrong, but he seems to act like he's bigger than the club after his brilliant debut season, and I wouldn't be happy with him continually acting like this if I was a Bayern supporter. I think you could produce a more balanced squad by selling him.
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:30 pm

Most overrated player on the scene atm. Sell him to Madrid and get RVP.
    shazlx
    shazlx

Number of posts : 5564
    Supports : Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Jack Wilshire
    Registration date : 2006-11-08

Post by shazlx Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:59 pm

Sheffield gunner wrote:I've got to be honest, I think Ribery is a bit over-rated and if you can get decent money for him I'd let him go. Maybe I'm wrong, but he seems to act like he's bigger than the club after his brilliant debut season, and I wouldn't be happy with him continually acting like this if I was a Bayern supporter. I think you could produce a more balanced squad by selling him.
    ok
    If the story is true than its hugely disrespectful. His treating Bayern as if they're a small club if he (or advisors) does this publicly. His team are in the CL semis and he should be concentrating on that and the league run in. There's enough time to decide after the season has finished.
    Pierre Littbarski
    Pierre Littbarski

Number of posts : 12424

Post by Pierre Littbarski Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:16 pm

Bayern may not be a small club but it is a completely soulless one and is therefore deserving of his contempt.

He should join Dortmund.
    110%

Number of posts : 8978

Post by 110% Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:18 pm

He sounds like a real c**t, he would fit in best at manu
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21765
    Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
    Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:58 am

Wonder what Arnaud would make of this...
    A & K

Number of posts : 3347
    Registration date : 2006-08-12

Post by A & K Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:32 am

Ribery is not over rated! Just because you never follown his games or just watched his two games against Man utd. He wasn't great against Man utd because he's just been back in business, and yes he had a shitty season because of injuries but that's because this c**t of Domenech made him play 90 minutes in a useless game while he still hadn't recovered properly from an injury. So why are all the best clubs after him then?
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:18 am

I'm worried that Barça will sign him. Don't want him, not for 30m plus. Anything below 20m is more acceptable. But if the choice is between him and Robinho, I'd rather have Ribery.
    Fade out
    Fade out

Number of posts : 6128
    Favourite Player : Baggio (he outshone Zidane when played together at Juve)
    Registration date : 2008-07-06

Post by Fade out Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:58 am

Fey wrote:Most overrated player on the scene atm. Sell him to Madrid and get RVP.
    Doh your Dutch penis envy to French players Doh
    Ä
    Ä

Number of posts : 11028
    Registration date : 2006-09-04

Post by Ä Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:41 am

Effenberg wrote:
    L r dd wrote:At least cheating will make him forget he looks like a monster for a few hours.

How mature. Let's make fun of the guy who has scarves from a car crash when he was a child. What is wrong with you?

I have precious little interest in spelling, effe, as you know

but I wonder whether you are

a) sending SATANIC-cult-like messages to the subconscious of the European MALE

b) going to correct Özil about HIS spelling with quite the same venom from now on

wahre G

as for Ribery

I would give him away FOR FREE

statistically, he is NOTHING special

he is all-youtube and no-substance

his best season was when Lahm and Ze Roberto overlapped with him

Ze is now gone and Lahm has shifted to the right

suddenly , ROBBEN is thriving

Ribery pointed out as much recently when he said that he was missing Lahm

switch Lahm BACK to the left and Ribery will collect youtube mileage once more

but then, ROBBEN will stall

Rummenigge just gave a Bild interview saying they would probably keep Ribery for one more year anyway, irrespective of whether he is available on a Bosman afterwards

but the idea of having a SULKING Ribery in the team for a year fills EVERY Bayern fan with dread

I say

let him go to Barca

he is one of the few players who can bring them DOWN to EARTH VERY quickly
    L r dd

Post by L r dd Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:32 am

Alive and Kicking wrote:Ribery is not over rated! Just because you never follown his games or just watched his two games against Man utd. He wasn't great against Man utd because he's just been back in business, and yes he had a shitty season because of injuries but that's because this c**t of Domenech made him play 90 minutes in a useless game while he still hadn't recovered properly from an injury. So why are all the best clubs after him then?

Are they really.....hes useless
    Allez les rouges
    Allez les rouges

Number of posts : 8098
    Supports : Deutschland, Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Jens Lehmann

Post by Allez les rouges Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:17 pm

Ä wrote:
    Effenberg wrote:

I have precious little interest in spelling, effe, as you know

but I wonder whether you are

a) sending SATANIC-cult-like messages to the subconscious of the European MALE

b) going to correct Özil about HIS spelling with quite the same venom from now on

wahre G

lol!

I was hoping you'd notice that Otto Smile

Pierre's Dortmund idea is an interesting one Biggrin
    Effenberg
    Effenberg

Post by Effenberg Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:58 pm

Nice one. As far as me misspelling the word, wouldn't that mean I actually don't know how to spell "scars". I'd say I accidentally replaced it with a phonetically similar one. Same result, of course. Sorry, I was at work and went back to other things after I posted. It won't happen again.

Btw, it's not Özil's spelling I lament. It's his German syntax in English.

That understand you, no?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:39 am