Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Ä
Fade out
fcb
A & K
Deluded F*ck™
110%
Pierre Littbarski
shazlx
Fey
Sheffield gunner
Kroos
Glenarch of the Glen
Ricardo Jol
L r dd
TM
Jaime
Cristiano
Six
Effenberg
23 posters

Ribery will decide within 10 days

Allez les rouges
    Allez les rouges

Number of posts : 8098
    Supports : Deutschland, Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Jens Lehmann
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Ribery will decide within 10 days - Page 2 Empty Re: Ribery will decide within 10 days

Post by Allez les rouges Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:04 pm

Oh come on Effe, chill out, it was funny.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Number of posts : 3382
    Supports : Germany, Bayern
    Favourite Player : Müller, Neuer and Schürrle
    Registration date : 2008-04-11

Ribery will decide within 10 days - Page 2 Empty Re: Ribery will decide within 10 days

Post by Antarion Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:12 pm

And some people just aren't that good in speaking other languages. Most of my middle scool friends would have similar problems on an english forum. And my english is far from perfect, too.
    L r dd

Number of posts : 12451
    Registration date : 2008-12-22

Post by L r dd Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:14 pm

Antarion wrote:And some people just aren't that good in speaking other languages. Most of my middle scool friends would have similar problems on an english forum. And my english is far from perfect, too.

ok Effenberg's hounding of Ozil is a bit shameful. Smacks of gloating he lives in an English speaking country of course it will be superior to someone in Germany.
    Allez les rouges
    Allez les rouges

Post by Allez les rouges Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:22 pm

Well, correcting those who don't write quite as well doesn't exactly encourage a more international audience or people who are interested but can't contribute as much as they understand..
    Ä
    Ä

Number of posts : 11028
    Registration date : 2006-09-04

Post by Ä Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:32 pm

the syntax or spelling on here should not really matter AT ALL

I for one get stuff wrong by typing quickly and NOT re-reading it

+

in a football forum it should not matter anyway

still

I am always happy to take linguistic "help" on board

HOWEVER

English is a FOREIGN LANGUAGE for many of us

without a certain tolerance we will have problems, me thinks

I studied in Paris for a year some time ago

I can still speak the lingo somewhat

and read it, obviously

BUT

I would not want to have a good "linguistic guide" hover above my EVERY word

WRITTEN

in the language of LOVE

think about it
    Effenberg
    Effenberg

Number of posts : 3975

Post by Effenberg Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:37 pm

He doesn't try. That's my problem.

I never in my life have written English sentences using German syntax. He's been (supposedly) learning English for years and has made no progress, although he's always responding to (at least syntactically) good English sentences. Imitate that or something.

Now get off my balls. Especially, Lerd the c**t.

And Otto, your posts are the most meticulously constructed ones on this board. Don't give me that NOT re-reading spiel, master of capitalization and spaces.
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Isco Benny Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:40 pm

Effenberg wrote:He doesn't try. That's my problem.

I never in my life have written English sentences using German syntax. He's been (supposedly) learning English for years and has made no progress, although he's always responding to (at least syntactically) good English sentences. Imitate that or something.

Now get off my balls. Especially, Lerd the c**t.

And Otto, your posts are the most meticulously constructed ones on this board. Don't give me that NOT re-reading spiel, master of capitalization and spaces.

Laugh Top bombing!
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:56 pm

Fenomeno wrote:
    Fey wrote:Most overrated player on the scene atm. Sell him to Madrid and get RVP.
    Ribery will decide within 10 days - Page 2 Doh your Dutch penis envy to French players Ribery will decide within 10 days - Page 2 Doh

Benzema, Nasri, Ribery, Ben Arfa

vs

RvP

It's 4-1 on paper..but last time they met it was 1-4! Think about it Ribery will decide within 10 days - Page 2 F_ale
    Ä
    Ä

Number of posts : 11028
    Registration date : 2006-09-04

Post by Ä Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:26 pm

Effenberg wrote:He doesn't try. That's my problem.

YOUR problem is

that SOMEBODY on here does NOT even TRY to write proper English

?!

scratch

this is a FOOTBALLBOARD

NOT an

EFL-Board

Yikes

MY PROBLEM

though

is that

YOU are NOT embracing the OPTIMISTIC attitude that so many Americans seem to display every day

INSTEAD

YOU are exporting German DEFEATISM to a country

that

considering its current financial and political plight

needs all the OPTIMISM it can muster

in fact

you are not even TRYING to be optimistic Mad

HOWEVER

since this is a FOOTBALL board

and NOT an OPTIMISM BOARD

we should be kind to you

wahre G

think about it <Ale>
    Effenberg
    Effenberg

Post by Effenberg Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:54 pm

Well done avoiding the part of my post that actually dealt with you. Not sure what optimism or pessimism have to do with me disliking the butchering of the English language.

Or how you get to stereotype 300 million Americans as optimistic from your bunker in Berlin.
    Allez les rouges
    Allez les rouges

Post by Allez les rouges Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:26 pm

This is awesome Smile

Otto dreams of being in Berlin Wink

As efficiently as he is reeling you in, I feel the solution may be to not take this all quite so seriously...
    Effenberg
    Effenberg

Post by Effenberg Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:06 pm

Just because I reply doesn't mean I'm being reeled in.

I'm simply standing by my earlier statements and calling the master on his bullshit. I have to do so while it's possible. You just know Otto will disappear for weeks again at some point.
    Kroos
    Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
    Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
    Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan

Post by Kroos Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:13 pm

riberys closest friend van buyten said "he already knew the decision" maybe thats just a joke from him

but he looked not really sad ^^
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by christmasborocooper Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:36 pm

Effenberg wrote:Just because I reply doesn't mean I'm being reeled in.

I'm simply standing by my earlier statements and calling the master on his bullshit. I have to do so while it's possible. You just know Otto will disappear for weeks again at some point.

Allez has a habit of sucking Otto off on occasions like this, you should ignore both ok
    A & K

Number of posts : 3347
    Registration date : 2006-08-12

Post by A & K Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:36 am

I won't surprised Ribery leaves Bayern. When he was playing for Marseille he said he would stay because they were going to play the C.L, but he left so the supporters were realy angry after him. Really, who doesn't have much brain should stay at the club but will probably leave because he's a c**t.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:01 am