Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
stinger
Pierre Littbarski
Murray
Kroos
S4P
Kimbo
The Easter Bunny
bluenine
TheCrazy58
Sheffield gunner
Brian2468
Hlebagone
christmasborocooper
fcb
Fey
The Chosen Glenn
worms.
Romford Pele
COTR
Isco Benny
debaser
Luis
26 posters

Premier League Fixtures and FA Cup Semi Finals

debaser
    debaser

Number of posts : 22064
    Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Premier League Fixtures and FA Cup Semi Finals - Page 6 Empty Re: Premier League Fixtures and FA Cup Semi Finals

Post by debaser Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:27 pm

Luis wrote:Hope Spurs fucking do them now in this second half. Disgusting rats; if they don't do it we sure as hell will in the final. How can you not observe a minutes silence for the death of 96 football fans? Bet Alan Davies is really proud of himself for inciting such behaviour or maybe Chelsea fans were cuntish all by themselves.

It's classless to break the silence, but why are they forced to have a minute's silence anyway? As far as I know, there's no specific link for these clubs and these things become meaningless through overuse. Barely a match seems to go by now without a minute's silence and black armbands for something/someone..
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Premier League Fixtures and FA Cup Semi Finals - Page 6 Empty Re: Premier League Fixtures and FA Cup Semi Finals

Post by christmasborocooper Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:32 pm

Classic ITV commentary there..

"Jermaine Defoe has goals in dem der boots".
    The Easter Bunny
    The Easter Bunny

Number of posts : 8563
    Supports : Cambridge
    Favourite Player : Pitt, Potter, Wilkshire, Carden and Larsson

Post by The Easter Bunny Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:35 pm

Fug-Q wrote:

What a convincing argument,I have seen a few good goals and pieces of skill in the MLS before,does that mean it's an excellent league tactically and technically?

I'll give you a clue to help you,the answer is the opposite of yes.

Anyone who watches both La Liga and The DPl can see La Liga is streets ahead techically and tactically,DPL's best team got raped by 8th in La Liga....not once but twice Laugh

I am looking foward to two European finals this year,hopefully they will be contested by just Spanish teams to shut the DPL fanboys up once and for all.

So, you base your entire judgement on a couple of games of football Laughing swings & roundabouts my ol mukka. USA beat Spain 2 nill in 2009, does that mean they had better players/unity?

Shaun Derry AKA The Silver Fox
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:40 pm

Classic Spurs - hit the post, have a shot cleared off the line, have the edge in terms of the overall play...then get unlucky and eventually get smashed 4-1 Neutral
    debaser
    debaser

Post by debaser Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:41 pm

Well at least the non-goal wasn't the difference in the scoreline, but it did affect the game badly.

4-1 is very flattering to Chelsea.
    Murray
    Murray

Number of posts : 10247
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Murray Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:42 pm

Drogba is in beast mode today
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:42 pm

That c**t still better not get in the England team, just because he hits the odd good free kick.
    Pierre Littbarski
    Pierre Littbarski

Number of posts : 12424

Post by Pierre Littbarski Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:46 pm

christmasborocooper wrote:That c**t still better not get in the England team, just because he hits the odd good free kick.

Thing is he doesn't.

That was brilliant but apart from a deflected one v Ipswich in teh cup I'm not sure he has ever scored one before?

Why did the ref not just blow up for the clear foul by Terry on King for the "goal" ?

Retarded.

Chelsea v King Kenny - fucking hell who do you cheer for ?
    The Chosen Glenn
    The Chosen Glenn

Number of posts : 3795
    Registration date : 2012-03-22

Post by The Chosen Glenn Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:53 pm

this isn't too bad preparation for Barcelona, even if the players are tired they will be nice and happy. Chelsea have a pretty deep squad in terms of quality.

debaser
    debaser

Post by debaser Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:53 pm

Pierre Littbarski wrote:Chelsea v King Kenny - fucking hell who do you cheer for ?

Horrible situation. I think I will choose not to watch ok
    worms.

Number of posts : 5010
    Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
    Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
    Registration date : 2011-12-07

Post by worms. Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:56 pm

christmasborocooper wrote:Can't imagine he'd do much worse than Luiz.

Luiz has been very good recently.
    The Chosen Glenn
    The Chosen Glenn

Post by The Chosen Glenn Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:57 pm

are we all going to gloss over the fact that Chelsea's 2nd goal (which was the winner) was a farce?

Oh Chelsea won 5-1 so the silly goal doesn't matter.

Of course it fucking mattered. It changed the entire dynamic of the 40+ minutes that followed.
    worms.

Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
    Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23

Post by worms. Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:57 pm

The Easter Bunny wrote:
    Fug-Q wrote:

What a convincing argument,I have seen a few good goals and pieces of skill in the MLS before,does that mean it's an excellent league tactically and technically?

I'll give you a clue to help you,the answer is the opposite of yes.

Anyone who watches both La Liga and The DPl can see La Liga is streets ahead techically and tactically,DPL's best team got raped by 8th in La Liga....not once but twice Laugh

I am looking foward to two European finals this year,hopefully they will be contested by just Spanish teams to shut the DPL fanboys up once and for all.

So, you base your entire judgement on a couple of games of football Laughing swings & roundabouts my ol mukka. USA beat Spain 2 nill in 2009, does that mean they had better players/unity?

Shaun Derry AKA The Silver Fox

You're the one who judged the DPL's quality on a few of the best goals in the last 10 years.

Is that the best argument you could come up with to defend the mighty DPL?
    Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:57 pm

Football cheers

Redknapp for England cheers
    S4P
    S4P

Number of posts : 14358
    Supports : Chelsea
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by S4P Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:58 pm

The fans not observing the minute silence for Hillsborough was indeed shameful, but it's not like Pool fans have never sung about Munich is it?

Swings and roundabouts.
    Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:58 pm

Glenn's penis wrote:are we all going to gloss over the fact that Chelsea's 2nd goal (which was the winner) was a farce?

Oh Chelsea won 5-1 so the silly goal doesn't matter.

Of course it fucking mattered. It changed the entire dynamic of the 40+ minutes that followed.

Spurs were shit anyway; Chelsea were always going to win but probably not 5-1.
    worms.

Post by worms. Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:59 pm

Glenn's penis wrote:this isn't too bad preparation for Barcelona, even if the players are tired they will be nice and happy. Chelsea have a pretty deep squad in terms of quality.

If they have so much quality why Gary Cahill their 3rd choice CB? Laughing

They don't have a chance against us.
    The Chosen Glenn
    The Chosen Glenn

Post by The Chosen Glenn Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:04 pm

Gabriel Clarke is trying to incite Ledley King. Nice to see a black behaving with dignity when provoked Ale

who is Barcelona's 3rd choice centre back? Mascherano? Abidal?

Shhhhhhhhhh.
    worms.

Post by worms. Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:06 pm

Glenn's penis wrote:Gabriel Clarke is trying to incite Ledley King. Nice to see a black behaving with dignity when provoked Ale

who is Barcelona's 3rd choice centre back? Mascherano? Abidal?

Shhhhhhhhhh.

You think Gary Cahill is in the same class as Mascherano or Abidal? Laughing

What a deluded little Englander. Razz
    The Chosen Glenn
    The Chosen Glenn

Post by The Chosen Glenn Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:10 pm

I don't have an opinion. I know that Cahill-Terry is a good partnership.
    Sheffield gunner

Number of posts : 16403
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Sheffield gunner Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:16 pm

debaser wrote:
    Pierre Littbarski wrote:Chelsea v King Kenny - fucking hell who do you cheer for ?

Horrible situation. I think I will choose not to watch ok

Chelsea obviously, a FA cup is pretty meaningless to their crook of an owner and it keeps Spurs on their atrocious run of form.

Today was a typical English matchday, Man Utd awarded a farcical penalty against an opposition who had no intention but to roll over for them, and a disgrace of a cup semi-final. It'd be nice to think that Young might get called up on his years of blatant cheating but I wouldn't put money on it.
    worms.

Post by worms. Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:18 pm

Glenn's penis wrote:I don't have an opinion. I know that Cahill-Terry is a good partnership.

Good but not great like Samuel - Lucio or Nesta - T Silva,a backline of Ivanovic - Cahill -Terry - Cole is very slow.They don't have a prime Essien anymore either,a physical beast who bullied our team.Luiz has been excellent lately and they will miss his mobility and agressivness to come out of defense and stay tight to Messi.
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:22 pm

Fug-Q wrote:

im sure he would have dominated Messi ok
    worms.

Post by worms. Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:26 pm

christmasborocooper wrote:
    Fug-Q wrote:

I think he would have stood a better chance than Cahill ok
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:37 pm

Fug-Q wrote:
    Fug-Q wrote:

Then you are a dimwit.
    worms.

Post by worms. Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:44 pm

Fug-Q wrote:
    Fug-Q wrote:

Then you are a dimwit.

When was the last time you watched David Luiz play ?

Let me guess...late February?
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha

Post by Isco Benny Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Well that was nice trip to Wembley

Stuck in the Chelsea end, first entrée was some booing by some Chelsea fans a few feet away during the minutes silence, main course was a goal given that never was and which they then refused to replay on the big screens out of respect to the ref, and a nice 5 goal capitulation for dessert to round it all off.

Its great bring a Spurs fan. Thank you FA, referee, Harry and players for the biggest collective bottle job since they invented coca Cola. Someone wake me up when the season is over, I'm off to hibernate until fairer climes..... Laughing
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:57 pm

Well Im pleased with the results in the FA cup, at least I got my beloved final, and even more with our win over Villa today, though we should have got two more penalties imo.

Pool-Everton has to be the worst derby ever, could it get any more onesided? As for Chelsea-Spurs, well Spurs dont have what it takes to win cups, so its better that Chelsea are through. Cause Spurs wouldnt have won the final anyway.

Kinda feel sorry for Bernd, cause he went to the game I believe, well kinda then Very Happy

As for that minute of silence, it even made the news headlines here. Which is weird cause it happens a lot.
    stinger

Number of posts : 6477
    Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:01 pm

Sheffield gunner wrote:Everton were awful. They deserved no more for their negative football and lack of ambition.
    <Ale>
    Pierre Littbarski
    Pierre Littbarski

Number of posts : 12424

Post by Pierre Littbarski Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:04 pm

Fug-Q wrote:
    Fug-Q wrote:

Then you are a dimwit.

I don't appreciate his WUMing but Luiz has been tidy recently and would do a better job than Cahill for this game IMO.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:30 pm