Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
The Pröfessör
TheCrazy58
Rosicky
Effenberg
shazlx
Cristiano
Isco Benny
Brian 2468
The Chosen Glenn
christmasborocooper
BoBo Vieri 32
Brian2468
Kimbo
TM
MightyBarca
Fey
Murray
messiah
Super Progress
stinger
Antarion
debaser
S4P
Kroos
Luis
Jaime
30 posters

2013/14 Champions League Semi Finals

Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

2013/14 Champions League Semi Finals - Page 10 Empty Re: 2013/14 Champions League Semi Finals

Post by Super Progress Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:31 pm

Fey wrote:Hahahaha this is awesome...almost 1-4...JOSE MOURINHO HIJO DA PUTA Laughing

But this is all a tactical move, let the enemy into the reich and then destroy them, aint that right Super?

Face it, Jose is the new Wenger/Germany, a semi-final loser, only with very, very bad football....and a shite tactical plan!

Though, I must admit...Chelsea did create more then Bayern the other day. Good match nontheless, better then yesterday.

This is an intra-progressive fight. This is like Mussolini(the founder) getting hit by the new more dynamic kid on the block(Hitler).

Simeone is now carrying the torch of progressivism. He is the next generation after Mourinho and Benitez.

New Progress <Ale> 
    messiah
    messiah

Number of posts : 3084
    Registration date : 2011-11-03

2013/14 Champions League Semi Finals - Page 10 Empty Re: 2013/14 Champions League Semi Finals

Post by messiah Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:35 pm

La Liga is a crap league
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:37 pm

Stop claiming Atletico, they play actually good football!

Face it, the progressive bus is broken!

2013/14 Champions League Semi Finals - Page 10 BmftaQaIcAA-Khx

In a certain tavern a guy named Frank is getting mad me thinks...who would have thought that a couple of years ago, nontheless. I think Atletico is gonna do a Leverkussen/Bayern..IE Real will win the treble.

Anyway, out of all city derbies as final, this is by far the best atm and I look forward to this final. Also La Liga is way ahead of every other league in the world.
    stinger

Number of posts : 6477
    Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:37 pm

messiah wrote:La Liga is a crap league
     <Ale> 

lol! 
    King Modric
    King Modric

Number of posts : 910
    Supports : Real Madrid, soft spot for Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Modric, Casillas, Alonso, Jese, Isco, Bale
    Registration date : 2008-12-09

Post by King Modric Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:38 pm

Gary Neville prattling on about how Chelsea need to buy 2-3 more players to compete at this level. I wonder how many players he would've estimated Atleti needed coming into this tie.
    debaser
    debaser

Number of posts : 22064
    Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by debaser Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:40 pm

nothing nicer to see than John Terry crying again cheers
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by christmasborocooper Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:40 pm

As if Liverpool couldn't score past them. When Rodgers failed Sad
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348

Post by christmasborocooper Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 pm

King Modric wrote:Gary Neville prattling on about how Chelsea need to buy 2-3 more players to compete at this level. I wonder how many players he would've estimated Atleti needed coming into this tie.
    how many?
    Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:42 pm

debaser wrote:nothing nicer to see than John Terry crying again cheers

cheers 
    Murray
    Murray

Number of posts : 10245

Post by Murray Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:43 pm

Mourinho can f*ck off and take his bus with him
    stinger

Post by stinger Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:44 pm

I officially nominate MIranda to Most Improved Player Ever Award on highest level on european football.
    I would like to know what Simeone did to him, cause Godin at least always was quite rated.
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:45 pm

So..Chelsea only wins trophies in Europe when Mourinho isnt actually their coach? He has to be such a massive loser! Why does he love to lose so much!

Does he want to become the new Wenger? Hell, he lost even more semi-finals then Wenger!!
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Post by Super Progress Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:50 pm

Fey wrote:Stop claiming Atletico, they play actually good football!

Face it, the progressive bus is broken!

2013/14 Champions League Semi Finals - Page 10 BmftaQaIcAA-Khx

In a certain tavern a guy named Frank is getting mad me thinks...who would have thought that a couple of years ago, nontheless. I think Atletico is gonna do a Leverkussen/Bayern..IE Real will win the treble.

Anyway, out of all city derbies as final, this is by far the best atm and I look forward to this final. Also La Liga is way ahead of every other league in the world.
    Never denied Atletico can play football. This is what makes them such a threat. What makes them progressive is that their attack is based on transitions, they don't want to have the ball more than the opposition, Simeone literally defends with his entire team. Even Mourinho generally keeps a striker forward when they don't have the ball. They also are the most tackling team in the world and it is something they emphasize more than any other team. They focus a lot on set pieces. They are physical and brutish.

If the pro-football crowd want to claim Atletico then by all means go and do it. It just proves the dark side is winning. Biggrin 
    messiah
    messiah

Post by messiah Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:51 pm

pep and jose LOSERS!!!!
    messiah
    messiah

Post by messiah Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:04 pm

"The Semifinalist One"

from sport
    TM
    TM

Number of posts : 21218
    Supports : PROGRESS!
    Favourite Player : Luis Figo
    Registration date : 2006-08-16

Post by TM Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:05 pm

Simeone's Mourinho-esque run for the third goal Laughing
    Jaime
    Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
    Supports : Real Madrid CF
    Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:55 pm

JOSE!!!!!! cheers

Well, at least he made another semifinal. Someone get him a trophy for that....

FILHO DA PUTA!!!!!

#MadridCapitalofFootball
    Jaime
    Jaime

Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:57 pm

messiah wrote:La Liga is a crap league

It has not been a competitive championship for nearly a decade. But all la liga teams give a good accounting of themselves in Europe, generally speaking.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Thu May 01, 2014 12:00 am

Simeone: "Thank you to the mothers of these players for giving birth to them with some really big balls."

lol!

Last edited by Jaime on Thu May 01, 2014 12:16 am; edited 2 times in total
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Thu May 01, 2014 12:05 am

Super Progress wrote:
    Fey wrote:Hahahaha this is awesome...almost 1-4...JOSE MOURINHO HIJO DA PUTA Laughing

But this is all a tactical move, let the enemy into the reich and then destroy them, aint that right Super?

Face it, Jose is the new Wenger/Germany, a semi-final loser, only with very, very bad football....and a shite tactical plan!

Though, I must admit...Chelsea did create more then Bayern the other day. Good match nontheless, better then yesterday.

This is an intra-progressive fight. This is like Mussolini(the founder) getting hit by the new more dynamic kid on the block(Hitler).

Simeone is now carrying the torch of progressivism. He is the next generation after Mourinho and Benitez.

New Progress <Ale> 

To me the difference between Simeone and Mourinho is that Simeone gets his team to defend like mad men. But he does it with a team of footballers. Jose's idea of progress is to put 7 defenders in the XI. Simeone plays with a proper team but he has motivated them to work their asses off for the team. They defend extremely well as a team but then they know what to do with the ball as well.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Thu May 01, 2014 12:15 am

2013/14 Champions League Semi Finals - Page 10 BmbPys-CYAADyML 2013/14 Champions League Semi Finals - Page 10 BmgXC3LIQAAp5Nd
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Post by Super Progress Thu May 01, 2014 12:44 am

Jaime wrote:
    Super Progress wrote:

New Progress <Ale> 

To me the difference between Simeone and Mourinho is that Simeone gets his team to defend like mad men. But he does it with a team of footballers. Jose's idea of progress is to put 7 defenders in the XI. Simeone plays with a proper team but he has motivated them to work their asses off for the team. They defend extremely well as a team but then they know what to do with the ball as well.
     ok 
    You are quite right. Even more impressive is that they all seem to know each others in and out. Synergy is working perfectly for this team.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Thu May 01, 2014 12:47 am

Super Progress wrote:
    Jaime wrote:
    Super Progress wrote:

New Progress <Ale> 

ok 
    You are quite right. Even more impressive is that they all seem to know each others in and out. Synergy is working perfectly for this team.

And to be fair, the same goes for Ancelotti. I never thought I would see Bale put in the defensive performance he did yesterday. Same with Isco these days.
    Formerly known as sheva7

Number of posts : 1899

Post by Formerly known as sheva7 Thu May 01, 2014 2:00 am

Luis wrote:Tie over, congrats again Mourinho.

Chelsea scored a goal and you said that the match was over. All Atletico needed to do was score once.

Liverpool lost a match and you said that the title race was over. City are three points behind Liverpool and have a game in hand. There are still two rounds to be played. Manchester City needed an awful error by Sunderland goalkeeper to gift them a point at home a few days ago. It's obvious that title race is open.

I barely post here anymore, I don't know you...but why are you so pessimist and negative all the time?
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Thu May 01, 2014 2:27 am

Formerly known as sheva7 wrote:

Chelsea scored a goal and you said that the match was over. All Atletico needed to do was score once.

Liverpool lost a match and you said that the title race was over. City are three points behind Liverpool and have a game in hand. There are still two rounds to be played. Manchester City needed an awful error by Sunderland goalkeeper to gift them a point at home a few days ago. It's obvious that title race is open.

I barely post here anymore, I don't know you...but why are you so pessimist and negative all the time?

He's playing mind games. Biggrin
    Formerly known as sheva7

Number of posts : 1899

Post by Formerly known as sheva7 Thu May 01, 2014 3:06 am

Jaime wrote:
    Formerly known as sheva7 wrote:

He's playing mind games. Biggrin

He has more things in common with Mourinho than he thinks Smile
    COTR
    COTR

Number of posts : 26580
    Supports : Liverp8-0l
    Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson

Post by COTR Thu May 01, 2014 6:27 am

2013/14 Champions League Semi Finals - Page 10 Image13
    COTR
    COTR

Number of posts : 26580
    Supports : Liverp8-0l
    Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson

Post by COTR Thu May 01, 2014 6:28 am

2013/14 Champions League Semi Finals - Page 10 Image14
    stinger

Post by stinger Thu May 01, 2014 8:07 am

messiah wrote:"The Semifinalist One"

from sport
    Could you find me a link to "Sport" with this, or write "The Semifinalist One" in Catalan (or Spain)? Thanks.

COTR wrote:2013/14 Champions League Semi Finals - Page 10 Image13
     lol! 

I want this for Christmas (or my birhday), damm it!!!

Jaime wrote:
    Super Progress wrote:
    Jaime wrote:
    Super Progress wrote:

New Progress <Ale> 

ok 

And to be fair, the same goes for Ancelotti. I never thought I would see Bale put in the defensive performance he did yesterday. Same with Isco these days.
    I agree with Isco, but I am surprised that you're suprised with Bale. Not only he started as left back, but also in his Tottenham left wing years he also was putting a decent effort defensively.
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Post by Super Progress Thu May 01, 2014 3:30 pm

One of the reasons I liked replacing Ozil with Bale is that we got somebody who was willing to do the dirty work. However that is not the same as being as being good at defending. This is what surprised me about the team performances. Bale was willing and able to be part of the structure and Ronaldo could be allowed freedom without it costing us. I love Simeone but I wonder how he can transfer his style to another team that is not Atletico. He will have to get used to stars that won't be as willing. I guess Inter would be the right move given a similar identity and history.

2013/14 Champions League Semi Finals - Page 10 10292484_660569190688608_7084014899996193190_n

The difference between the two is that Mourinho will have a super striker next year and will have Matic available. I'm sure he will bounce back considering this was his first season with the team. But what will Guardiola do? I keep wondering when he will change his ways and become pragmatic when needed but so far he has been as stubborn as ever.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:01 pm