Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
The Pröfessör
TheCrazy58
Rosicky
Effenberg
shazlx
Cristiano
Isco Benny
Brian 2468
The Chosen Glenn
christmasborocooper
BoBo Vieri 32
Brian2468
Kimbo
TM
MightyBarca
Fey
Murray
messiah
Super Progress
stinger
Antarion
debaser
S4P
Kroos
Luis
Jaime
30 posters

2013/14 Champions League Semi Finals

Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

2013/14 Champions League Semi Finals - Page 11 Empty Re: 2013/14 Champions League Semi Finals

Post by Fey Thu May 01, 2014 3:39 pm

Super Progress wrote:Bale was willing and able to be part of the structure and Ronaldo could be allowed freedom without it costing us.

Laughing

Wrong choice of words me thinks..considering his pricetag.
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

2013/14 Champions League Semi Finals - Page 11 Empty Re: 2013/14 Champions League Semi Finals

Post by Super Progress Thu May 01, 2014 3:54 pm

Fey wrote:
    Super Progress wrote:Bale was willing and able to be part of the structure and Ronaldo could be allowed freedom without it costing us.

Laughing

Wrong choice of words me thinks..considering his pricetag.
     lol! 
    Allez les rouges
    Allez les rouges

Number of posts : 8098
    Supports : Deutschland, Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Jens Lehmann

Post by Allez les rouges Fri May 02, 2014 6:27 pm

Super Progress wrote:
    Fey wrote:Hahahaha this is awesome...almost 1-4...JOSE MOURINHO HIJO DA PUTA Laughing

But this is all a tactical move, let the enemy into the reich and then destroy them, aint that right Super?

Face it, Jose is the new Wenger/Germany, a semi-final loser, only with very, very bad football....and a shite tactical plan!

Though, I must admit...Chelsea did create more then Bayern the other day. Good match nontheless, better then yesterday.

This is an intra-progressive fight. This is like Mussolini(the founder) getting hit by the new more dynamic kid on the block(Hitler).

Simeone is now carrying the torch of progressivism. He is the next generation after Mourinho and Benitez.

New Progress <Ale> 

Laughing Legend. Ale

Not convinced by your point on Simeone though, he is just so full of win, I don't see what's not to love.

Remember in Lewandowski Pep is getting someone at least as good as whoever Chelsea sign. But yes, you'd like to think he will be forced to compromise in some areas.
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress Fri May 02, 2014 7:41 pm

Allez les rouges wrote:
    Super Progress wrote:
    Fey wrote:Hahahaha this is awesome...almost 1-4...JOSE MOURINHO HIJO DA PUTA Laughing

But this is all a tactical move, let the enemy into the reich and then destroy them, aint that right Super?

Face it, Jose is the new Wenger/Germany, a semi-final loser, only with very, very bad football....and a shite tactical plan!

Though, I must admit...Chelsea did create more then Bayern the other day. Good match nontheless, better then yesterday.

This is an intra-progressive fight. This is like Mussolini(the founder) getting hit by the new more dynamic kid on the block(Hitler).

Simeone is now carrying the torch of progressivism. He is the next generation after Mourinho and Benitez.

New Progress <Ale> 

Laughing Legend. Ale

Not convinced by your point on Simeone though, he is just so full of win, I don't see what's not to love.

Remember in Lewandowski Pep is getting someone at least as good as whoever Chelsea sign. But yes, you'd like to think he will be forced to compromise in some areas.
    What do you mean about him being full of win?

What gave you the idea that I didn't love Simeone? I'm a big big fan of him. His style is in many ways the embodiment of progress. He has innovated tactically although in a defensive way. It used to be that even the most defensive top coaches would generally retain a striker who would be further up the field. When I played Pro Evolution or FIFA they would simply not allow you not to play a striker. Trust me I have tried. Only Football Manager allows you to do this. Simeone's approach has shown it can work. He has inverted the meaning of a false 9. Biggrin 

The year of progress Ale 
    Kroos
    Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
    Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
    Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan

Post by Kroos Sun May 04, 2014 9:30 am

awful final  Evil or Very Mad i think bayern and bvb were last year stronger

still the 2 teams with the best tactical setup in the final, both deserve it, i was so happy with A. madrid, mou fields at home an defensive line up  cheers 

awful stuff from bayern, not a single shot on target, pep has to rethink some stuff, we are way to open for counters, and our most feared feature, the two pair of wide players are split in going forward, because pep want`s the fullbacks to cut inside to help to keep possession

MM is finally out of his depth, hard working but no cutting edge when the team not works, bring on LEWA

i will cheer for A. Madrid, come on you UNDERDOGS, i think it will be as close as last years final, A. Madrid is tactically way more solid than bayern this year

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:57 pm