Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Pierre Littbarski
Isco Benny
Deluded F*ck™
shazlx
BoBo Vieri 32
abundance
Rosicky
TheCrazy58
Cking
110%
mongrel hawk
Antarion
Brian 2468
Super Progress
Murray
Kimbo
DD
Formerly known as sheva7
blutgraetsche
Axeslammer
Fey
Jaime
26 posters

2014 World Cup 3rd Place Match

Formerly known as sheva7

Number of posts : 1899
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

2014 World Cup 3rd Place Match - Page 5 Empty Re: 2014 World Cup 3rd Place Match

Post by Formerly known as sheva7 Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:58 pm

After hearing Scolari and Brazilian Fa ridiculous excuses for losing against Germany, i'm glad to see them losing. Now we may see some changes.

Congrats to all dutch. You had a great WC. Undefeated in 7 matches and top of the group of death .
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

2014 World Cup 3rd Place Match - Page 5 Empty Re: 2014 World Cup 3rd Place Match

Post by Isco Benny Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:59 pm

Fey wrote:
    Isco Benny wrote:Was Classie even playing??
     Nope. But Clasie was. And he was awesome

The midget look alike? He was feckin garbage. You watching on teletext again?
    Formerly known as sheva7

Post by Formerly known as sheva7 Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:00 pm

Isco Benny wrote:Imagine if Argentina win tommorow. Brazil may just cease to exist as a nation, hurtling out into space and taking Nike with them to propogate Jogo Bonito to the Martians.

We will still be 5 times world champions. It's not the end of the world.
    110%

Number of posts : 8978

Post by 110% Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:02 pm

Dutch guys, what's the deal with the dutch fan in the uniform they keep showing on tv?

2014 World Cup 3rd Place Match - Page 5 0023ae9885da0d9e192118

Last edited by 110% on Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    BoBo Vieri 32
    BoBo Vieri 32

Number of posts : 10187
    Supports : Whichever Serie A team is doing best in the Champions League/Port Vale
    Favourite Player : Andy Townsend, Robbie Earle
    Registration date : 2006-08-13

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:03 pm

Isco Benny wrote:
    Fey wrote:

cheers tbf watching on teletext is alot more exciting and you can play bamboozle while waiting for goal update.

Last edited by BoBo Vieri 32 on Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:03 pm

Isco Benny wrote:
    Fey wrote:

Burned that he owned Paulinho?
    blutgraetsche
    blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
    Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
    Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:04 pm

Clasie is smaller than Blatter...
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:05 pm

110% wrote:Dutch guys, what's the deal with the dutch fan in the uniform they keep showing on tv?

Mental with that heat...

He said thanks Holland for this WC!!
    Pierre Littbarski
    Pierre Littbarski

Number of posts : 12424

Post by Pierre Littbarski Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:08 pm

110% wrote:
    blutgraetsche wrote:Fernandinho is an awful clogger, just terrible. The only thing he brings to the table is fouling.

<Ale> 

I remember one of the hipsters on here had him in their EPL team of the season

Fernandino should play as one of the 2 ahead of the one holding player in a 4-3-3 but performed really well in a 4-4-2 in a title winning side in his debut season but shouldn't have been selected in a premier League team of the season in case he would perform badly in a tournament, with different team-mates and a different retard of a manager, which hadn't started at the time  scratch 

Using the same logic, how retarded would you have to be to pick Gerrard in your team of the season ?

Better to be a hipster than a retard  <Ale>
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha

Post by Isco Benny Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:08 pm

Fey wrote:
    Isco Benny wrote:
    Fey wrote:

Tim Sherwood broke Paulinho. Owning him is no difficult feat.

Im acrually just joshing with you, I like the look of Clasie, will be hugely entertaining when you hear we sign him in August for 5million plus Kyle Naughton on page 301 of teletext.
    TM
    TM

Number of posts : 21218
    Supports : PROGRESS!
    Favourite Player : Luis Figo
    Registration date : 2006-08-16

Post by TM Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:10 pm

Fey wrote:
    110% wrote:Dutch guys, what's the deal with the dutch fan in the uniform they keep showing on tv?

Mental with that heat...

Nice gesture by RvP giving his medal to this guy Ale
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:11 pm

Fey wrote:

Mental with that heat...

HSWHW just gave him hid medal..his outfit is not that great..
    Pierre Littbarski
    Pierre Littbarski

Number of posts : 12424

Post by Pierre Littbarski Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:13 pm

It may have been a penalty in a meaningless game but congrats to RVP on finally scoring in the KO stages of a tournament  <Ale>
    110%

Post by 110% Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:13 pm

Pierre Littbarski wrote:
    110% wrote:
    blutgraetsche wrote:Fernandinho is an awful clogger, just terrible. The only thing he brings to the table is fouling.

<Ale> 

I remember one of the hipsters on here had him in their EPL team of the season

Fernandino should play as one of the 2 ahead of the one holding player in a 4-3-3 but performed really well in a 4-4-2 in a title winning side in his debut season but shouldn't have been selected in a premier League team of the season in case he would perform badly in a tournament, with different team-mates and a different retard of a manager, which hadn't started at the time  scratch 

Using the same logic, how retarded would you have to be to pick Gerrard in your team of the season ?

Better to be a hipster than a retard  <Ale>

Ah it was you.

There isn't a difference between a hipster and a retard.

Gerrard was picked in the team of the season based on every measurable criteria (stats, votes from fellow professionals etc). The only ones who thought he wasn't good enough were the hipsters/retards.
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:14 pm

Formerly known as sheva7 wrote:After hearing Scolari and Brazilian Fa ridiculous excuses for losing against Germany, i'm glad to see them losing. Now we may see some changes.

Congrats to all dutch. You had a great WC. Undefeated in 7 matches and top of the group of death .
    Football was dire from Holland..but result was good.Brazil was a better host then the team they had.
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:26 am

Isco Benny wrote:
    Fey wrote:
    Isco Benny wrote:
    Fey wrote:

Im acrually just joshing with you, I like the look of Clasie, will be hugely entertaining when you hear we sign him in August for 5million plus Kyle Naughton on page 301 of teletext.

Its page 801 ya yank twat..he would improve your midfield so much. But he is too delicate for the EPL odlr Bundesliga he needs to go to Spain!
    mongrel hawk
    mongrel hawk

Number of posts : 4757
    Supports : Corinthians

Post by mongrel hawk Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:15 am

Didn't even watch the match. It must have been horrible. However, Ive just watched the highlights. First Dutch goal: not a pen. Second Dutch goal: blatant off-side. 1 pen not given to Brazil. No one's here is saying the ref was a disgrace or ruined the match. If it was Brazil to be favoured by a bad refereeing, you know what would happen here. That's why I'm leaving this forum. This board displayed ridiculous double-standards against Brazil and South Americans in general. There is no use in discussing football with people who base their opinions on double-standards. It's jusyt useless. I had left this forum 2 days before the semis, but the 7-1 loss against Germany forced me to come back. I thought I owned a comment on that game. Some people here have my personal e-mail, and I'd be glad to keep a football talk through mail with anybody. Don't leave me personal messages, cause I won't come back to read.

Cheers

Last edited by mongrel hawk on Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Kimbo Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:21 am

mongrel hawk wrote:Didn't even watch the match. It must have been horrible. However, Ive just watched the highlights. First Dutch goal: not a pen. Second Dutch goal: blatant off-side. 1 pen not given to Brazil. No one's here is saying the ref was a disgrace or ruined the match. If it was Brazil to be favoured by a bad refereeing, you know what would happen here. That's why I'm leaving this forum. This board displayed ridiculous double-standards against Brazil and South Americans in general. I had left this forum 2 days before the semis, but the 7-1 loss against Germany forced me to come back. I thought I owned a comment on that game. Some people here have my personal e-mail, and I'd be glad to keep a football talk through mail with anybody. Don'ty leave me personal messages, cause I won't come back to read.

Cheers

1. No one particularly cares who wins this game, even van Persie gave his medal to a nutter

2. Brazil were horrible, they should have had a pen, but were overall were outclassed easily

3. You don't mention that Silva should have been sent off after 3 minutes
    blutgraetsche
    blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
    Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
    Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:29 am

Actually, the awful refereeing was mentioned numerous times. I myself mentioned at least twice that the second Dutch goal was offside and that there should have been a free-kick and no penalty for the first (Silva should have seen red). All these things were addressed, so I really don't get what you're on about.

Whatever though, good bye and good luck.
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:36 am

Jesus christ Todo, did your account get hacked or is Melo too eager to get out? Its a non-game, and yes the ref fucked both sides up like I said myself. You didnt even care about Brazil a few weeks ago. I think you just utterly dissapointed with the way things gone. Take some coke and chill it out, we all want Brazil to drop their shitty progressive football!

Cause only Korea and Saudi Arabia swallowed more goals then Brazil in WC history.

Never in the history of Dutch football, Feyenoord fielded so many (ex)players for Oranje. Holland would be shit without us. Vlaar and de Vrij were fucking beasts. If de Vrij keeps developing like he does now, he can be the better then Hummels, hell he already is a better defender..not a better footballer mind! Clasie was also amazing, I love him so much. I want to carry him around in my pocket and tickle him on his tiny tummy. Also Holland a lot better without Midget!
    Formerly known as sheva7

Post by Formerly known as sheva7 Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:25 am

I agree that this board displayed ridiculous double standards when Brazil played against Chile and Colombia and Netherlands played against Costa Rica. Today everyone agreed that the ref was bad for both sides.
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:11 am

Imagine if the Germans were like this...you know the shit that has been said over the years about them on here? Or for me, and all the anti-Utd talk on here.

This is part of being succesful, the more you win, the more haters you will get as well. Are you suprised people cheer for the underdog? 

Anyway, Brazil's target was the semi-final, they reached that. Though, If Mexico won by one goal more...who knows what happened. But thats football I guess.

Also..get rid of Luiz...every time that man goes forward:
    2014 World Cup 3rd Place Match - Page 5 Going-on-adventure
    Formerly known as sheva7

Post by Formerly known as sheva7 Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:35 am

It's normal to cheer for the underdog. I understand it.I was annoyed because some posters said that Brazil were being helped by the ref and it wasn't true. That was just an excuse for the colombian loss because the ref was shit for both sides. I thought about leaving the board last saturday, but I changed my mind and tried to prove my point. Btw khedira's goal should have been disallowed and no one mentioned it. The semifinal could have been different. Smile

Losing a WC at home is always a failure for a big footballing nation. Considering the lack of talent and shit tactics of the brazilian squad, semifinals would be ok, but that 7x1 defeat was the most humilliating score ever. It would have been much better if Brazil had lost to Chile or Colombia.

Last edited by Formerly known as sheva7 on Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    COTR
    COTR

Number of posts : 26580
    Supports : Liverp8-0l
    Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by COTR Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:38 am

To be fair, the Croatia match was a farce as well. The worst ref performance I saw in this World Cup.
    Formerly known as sheva7

Post by Formerly known as sheva7 Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:40 am

I was talking about the match against Colombia. Croatia were clearly robbed in their opener and I felt sorry for them.
    110%

Post by 110% Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:59 am

mongrel hawk wrote:Didn't even watch the match. It must have been horrible. However, Ive just watched the highlights. First Dutch goal: not a pen. Second Dutch goal: blatant off-side. 1 pen not given to Brazil. No one's here is saying the ref was a disgrace or ruined the match. If it was Brazil to be favoured by a bad refereeing, you know what would happen here. That's why I'm leaving this forum. This board displayed ridiculous double-standards against Brazil and South Americans in general. There is no use in discussing football with people who base their opinions on double-standards. It's jusyt useless. I had left this forum 2 days before the semis, but the 7-1 loss against Germany forced me to come back. I thought I owned a comment on that game. Some people here have my personal e-mail, and I'd be glad to keep a football talk through mail with anybody. Don't leave me personal messages, cause I won't come back to read.

Cheers

Double-standards? What standards. These are just people's opinions on a football message board. I don't remember if there were some standards set out when we joined. Anyway don't take it either personally or seriously.

What you had to put up with for a few games is nothing compared to what the English posters are constantly subject to for years now. Is this the "mental fragility" that is en vogue currently? Does it also affect fans on message boards as well as professional footballers?
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:14 am

Fey is right that everybody gets it. England during their Cl dominance got shit and the national team as well. United have probably been the most attacked of all groups. On the other hand there are barely any Utd fans left so it probably was too much I guess.

However I will conceed one point to the Brazilian posters. When I was watching the Brazil-Germany game everybody I was with were against Brazil and I got some texts as well from friends. I was the only one who wanted Brazil through(not because I'm a big supporter just cause they are at home and quite progressive) and at least wanted leniency on them. I wonder if it was the Colombia game that did it.
    Black Magic

Number of posts : 7514
    Registration date : 2007-10-14

Post by Black Magic Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:55 pm

This would be the right time to post a picture with Miranda and Filipe Luis laughing together.

I hope Bernard recovers from the huge loss and is given another chance. Was fun to watch in a few of those Brazil world tour games and provided some threat against Germany before they melted.

bluenine
    bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
    Supports : www.footballspeak.com
    Favourite Player : Zanetti

Post by bluenine Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:25 pm

Isco Benny wrote:
    Fey wrote:
    Isco Benny wrote:
    Fey wrote:

I hear Juve are ready to bid 20m for Paulinho as a replacement for Vidal!!

On the brighter side, at least Juve will get a whole lot weaker, even if Paulinho plays to his potential. Vidal is a fucking God in the midfield, Man Utd will transform with him there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:31 am