Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
COTR
110%
Super Progress
Isco Benny
abundance
Pierre Littbarski
christmasborocooper
Murray
blutgraetsche
bluenine
Deluded F*ck™
Kroos
BoBo Vieri 32
Luis
Kimbo
Fey
Jaime
21 posters

Teams for 2018?

Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Teams for 2018? - Page 3 Empty Re: Teams for 2018?

Post by Kimbo Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:02 pm

He's no more aggressive on the pitch than Medel, Fellaini, Luiz and many many others, even Giroud threw about half a dozen elbows this WC, none of them got sent off. There's as much a sending off risk with Barton as there is a risk that Gerrard will play a through ball for the opposition.

I do see some positives in his attitude, I like that he's not afraid to say what he thinks, that's something lacking in the England squad, he's a very vocal player with a high work rate. The squad needs some character, whether you think Barton is a serious option or not.
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Super Progress Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:22 pm

Kimbo wrote:He's no more aggressive on the pitch than Medel, Fellaini, Luiz and many many others, even Giroud threw about half a dozen elbows this WC, none of them got sent off. There's as much a sending off risk with Barton as there is a risk that Gerrard will play a through ball for the opposition.

I do see some positives in his attitude, I like that he's not afraid to say what he thinks, that's something lacking in the England squad, he's a very vocal player with a high work rate. The squad needs some character, whether you think Barton is a serious option or not.
     lol! lol! 
    110%

Number of posts : 8978

Post by 110% Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:43 pm

Kimbo wrote:He's no more aggressive on the pitch than Medel, Fellaini, Luiz and many many others, even Giroud threw about half a dozen elbows this WC, none of them got sent off. There's as much a sending off risk with Barton as there is a risk that Gerrard will play a through ball for the opposition.

I don't think this world cup where 2nd yellow cards were not being shown is a good indicator of certain players being sent off. Even in the final mascherano and aguero should have been off. Maybe he would have worked in this world cup, but he was probably just behind steve sidwell in getting called up.

I see your favourite player is never far from your thoughts. No matter what we discuss he's always on your mind  Blush 

You're second paragraph just says he's wilshire.

Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:33 pm

Axeslammer wrote:
    Fey wrote:RVP will be there in 2016.

Nope : we're done with that Stoorzender.

I don't want him anywhere near Oranje in the future.

Fey wrote:Clasie+Strootman wont work. So we all go for Clasie has to be dropped

Better ok

(can't imagine for the life of me  why those two wouldn't be able to play together)

Strootman likes to hog the ball, then goes forward with it and shoot on goal or something. Clasie wants to pass the ball.

Clasie needs a fucking runner next to him, like El AHmadi was for Feyenoord. It's important that Holland are start building a team around him.

As for HSWHW, he shouldnt be a captain, but he still is the only striker Holland have.
    blutgraetsche
    blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
    Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
    Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:36 pm

Fey wrote:
    As for HSWHW, he shouldnt be a captain, but he still is the only striker Holland have.

Teams for 2018? - Page 3 Klaas-jan-huntelaar-vor-vertragsverlaengerung-514
    Axeslammer
    Axeslammer

Number of posts : 19690
    Supports : Leeds Utd / FC Groningen
    Favourite Player : Le Tiss, Bergkamp, Tadic, Eric le Roy

Post by Axeslammer Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:12 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:
    Fey wrote:

Teams for 2018? - Page 3 Media_xll_1932639

Better ok
    blutgraetsche
    blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:22 pm

No respect given to the good man, not even by his compatriots. This is terrible. Will he go down as the most underrated Dutch player in history? He most likely will. Unloved and misunderstood...
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Kimbo Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:38 pm

110% wrote:

I don't think this world cup where 2nd yellow cards were not being shown is a good indicator of certain players being sent off. Even in the final mascherano and aguero should have been off. Maybe he would have worked in this world cup, but he was probably just behind steve sidwell in getting called up.

I see your favourite player is never far from your thoughts. No matter what we discuss he's always on your mind  Blush 

You're second paragraph just says he's wilshire.

That description isn't Wilshere at all, if he wasn't a footballer he would be auditioning for TOWIE.

If Steve Sidwell plays well maybe he should be considered aswell. <Ale> 
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:25 pm

Axeslammer wrote:
    blutgraetsche wrote:
    Fey wrote:

Teams for 2018? - Page 3 Media_xll_1932639

Better ok

Lets wait eh. He got the potential to be good, but with that background I think he wont make it. Wont have the mentality need to reach the top. Get a Babel-esque vibe from him.

Also the respect for the all time topscorer for Holland is too low in this country, a shame.
    RedDevil
    RedDevil

Number of posts : 57
    Supports : Man Utd
    Favourite Player : Rooney
    Registration date : 2014-06-27

Post by RedDevil Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:29 pm

Luis wrote:Hart

Micah Richards
    Jones
    Smalling
    Flanagan

Gerrard
    Lampard

Townsend
    Oxlade Lennon
    Rooney

Januzaj

Wow! Gerrard and lampard will be 38 and 40 respectively by 2018. No way they will still play for England.
    blutgraetsche
    blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:42 pm

Never say never when it comes to those two.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:15 am