Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Glenarch of the Glen
DS
Luso
N'LouisNUFC
Nightwing
Owen Thomas
COTR
Kimbo
Puro
13 posters

ÑOL SOLANO LEGEND...YO KIMBO!

Puro
    Puro

Number of posts : 10679
    Registration date : 2006-09-12

ÑOL SOLANO LEGEND...YO KIMBO! Empty ÑOL SOLANO LEGEND...YO KIMBO!

Post by Puro Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:19 pm

Some game eh! Solano was huge, the Geordies ackonwledged his awesome performance by chanting "NOBBY SOLANO....NOBBY SOLANO...NOBBY SOLANO" towards the end of the game when the PA called that kid's name for MOTM. He scored a great goal, BUT SOLANO was the reason Newcastle earned a draw.

He contained arguably the most dangerous player in the world right now. Nobby wasn't gonna stop Cristiano, no one can stop Cristiano now, but he contained him. Nobby was a maestro organizing his defense when to pause, where to distribute the ball out of danger. Man! I've never seen Solano play this good. Well earned draw by Newcastle! <Ale>

OH IT'S ON BABY!!! Biggrin <Ale>
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

ÑOL SOLANO LEGEND...YO KIMBO! Empty Re: ÑOL SOLANO LEGEND...YO KIMBO!

Post by Kimbo Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:23 pm

Puro, do fuck off. The WHOLE backline played well. Edgar was immense, Ronaldo had to switch wings because he couldn't get past the double team of Edgar and Milner.

Also it's Taylor that has been organizing the defence for the past month, you would know that if you'd been watching. Solano played very well, but if you try to take credit away from our youngsters again i will bite your face off. Wink <Ale>
    COTR
    COTR

Number of posts : 26580
    Supports : Liverp8-0l
    Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson

Post by COTR Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:23 pm

lol!
    <Ale> <Ale> <Ale> <Ale>

You just know it's gonna happen puro....

Just sit back and watch those wheels wriggle their way off slowly and surely

Snowman
    Puro
    Puro

Post by Puro Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:27 pm

Kimbo wrote:Puro, do fuck off. The WHOLE backline played well. Edgar was immense, Ronaldo had to switch wings because he couldn't get past the double team of Edgar and Milner.

Also it's Taylor that has been organizing the defence for the past month, you would know that if you'd been watching. Solano played very well, but if you try to take credit away from our youngsters again i will bite your face off. Wink <Ale>

Your man Taylor nearly cost you the game TWICE at the end. Solano had to coached him several times, to calm him down. FFS Kimbo! don't you know football!!!!!! Biggrin <Ale>
    Puro
    Puro

Post by Puro Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:28 pm

COTR wrote:lol!
    <Ale> <Ale> <Ale> <Ale>

Snowman

Oh IT'S ON BABY! I couldn't believe when people wrote Liverpool off...remember! Biggrin <Ale>
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:29 pm

Puro wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:Puro, do fuck off. The WHOLE backline played well. Edgar was immense, Ronaldo had to switch wings because he couldn't get past the double team of Edgar and Milner.

Your man Taylor nearly cost you the game TWICE at the end. Solano had to coached him several times, to calm him down. FFS Kimbo! don't you know football!!!!!! Biggrin <Ale>

He nearly cost us the game by winning the ball in the air nearly every time? Did you watch the game? scratch
    Owen Thomas
    Owen Thomas

Number of posts : 3874
    Supports : Manchester United F.C
    Favourite Player : Q.A Guy..
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Owen Thomas Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:30 pm

Taylor

ok
    COTR
    COTR

Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson

Post by COTR Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:32 pm

Puro wrote:
    COTR wrote:lol!
    <Ale> <Ale> <Ale> <Ale>

Snowman

Oh IT'S ON BABY! I couldn't believe when people wrote Liverpool off...remember! Biggrin <Ale>
    rafa had this planned all along. conserve the energy through what was a horrendous early season fixture schedule and hit back with all the home games in the second half of the season when man u and chelsea are shitting themselves slogging it out and while the jose/fergus bitchfest if going on we will slip into that first place in the weekend before the last game.

All we have to do now is sit back and enjoy Smile

Last edited by on Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Puro
    Puro

Post by Puro Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:33 pm

Kimbo wrote:
    Puro wrote:

He nearly cost us the game by winning the ball in the air nearly every time? Did you watch the game? scratch

I watched the whole game thank you very much. Towards the end Taylor showed everyone he doesn't know how to play the offsides trap yet by nearly assisting Park wide open goal. Solano motioned his ass to step up much quicker. On the other he chested the ball down IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BOX with only about 5 Mancs in the vicinity. Anyone could've booted the ball in.

The whole stadium was chanting "NOBBY SOLANO" when the announcer gave MOTM to that new kid. Them Geordies KNOW their football unlike you! Rolling Eyes Biggrin <Ale>
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:34 pm

Puro wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:
    Puro wrote:

I watched the whole game thank you very much. Towards the end Taylor showed everyone he doesn't know how to play the offsides trap yet by nearly assisting Park wide open goal. Solano motioned his ass to step up much quicker. On the other he chested the ball down IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BOX with only about 5 Mancs in the vicinity. Anyone could've booted the ball in.

The whole stadium was chanting "NOBBY SOLANO" when the announcer gave MOTM to that new kid. Them Geordies KNOW their football unlike you! Rolling Eyes Biggrin <Ale>
    Offside trap? We were pegged back in our own half for most of the time after our 2nd goal, we weren't playing the offside tap. You don't know your football. ok
    Puro
    Puro

Post by Puro Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:35 pm

Owen Thomas wrote:Taylor

ok

Taylor's a fine player, a work in progress. He'd better learn how to play offsides traps soon though. Got away with Park's open goal miss in the end. <Ale>
    Puro
    Puro

Post by Puro Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:39 pm

Kimbo wrote:
    Puro wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:
    Puro wrote:

Offside trap? We were pegged back in our own half for most of the time after our 2nd goal, we weren't playing the offside tap. You don't know your football. ok

I didn't say Newcastle were playing the offside trap the last 15 minutes of the game did I. They did play the offsides trap in that instance where Taylor nearly fucked the whole game up for being too slow mentally. Park should've scored that wide open goal. Lucky Taylor.

I know a lot of football. What! are you deaf too? Couldn't you hear the whole stadium chanting "NOBBY SOLANO"! lol! <Ale>
    Nightwing
    Nightwing

Number of posts : 4563
    Supports : Manchester United FC
    Favourite Player : The Red Wiz (C.Ronaldo)

Post by Nightwing Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:44 pm

Ale-drinking Unemployed Geordie News!

A fine penalty!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhmhu9vZjCc

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:02 pm

Puro wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:
    Puro wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:
    Puro wrote:

I didn't say Newcastle were playing the offside trap the last 15 minutes of the game did I. They did play the offsides trap in that instance where Taylor nearly fucked the whole game up for being too slow mentally. Park should've scored that wide open goal. Lucky Taylor.

I know a lot of football. What! are you deaf too? Couldn't you hear the whole stadium chanting "NOBBY SOLANO"! lol! <Ale>
    I think you're getting Taylor mixed up with Huntington. ok
    L r d

Post by L r d Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:54 am

Puro wrote:Some game eh! Solano was huge, the Geordies ackonwledged his awesome performance by chanting "NOBBY SOLANO....NOBBY SOLANO...NOBBY SOLANO" towards the end of the game when the PA called that kid's name for MOTM. He scored a great goal, BUT SOLANO was the reason Newcastle earned a draw.

He contained arguably the most dangerous player in the world right now. Nobby wasn't gonna stop Cristiano, no one can stop Cristiano now, but he contained him. Nobby was a maestro organizing his defense when to pause, where to distribute the ball out of danger. Man! I've never seen Solano play this good. Well earned draw by Newcastle! <Ale>

OH IT'S ON BABY!!! Biggrin <Ale>

Yo Puro i thought Solano played well, ronaldo got a few chances and all, but he did a better job on him than most. And he does not panic like the rest of them, knows not to be dazzled by skill. On the break Newcastle were pretty good dyer martins, then solano came up, made it a good game, they got more chances than most of the teams who beat us.
    Nevertheless should of won, really was pissed off how man utd threw the points away. Huntingdon or whoever he is total garbage the rest of them did well.
    Solano is a better rb than carr anyhow lol! <Ale>
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:00 am

L r d wrote:Huntingdon or whoever he is total garbage
    So is Rooney if we're basing our opinions on this one game. ok
    L r d

Post by L r d Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:07 am

Only time i seen him, and he passed it out for a throw in over 6 times when aiming for a player, panic panic panic aswell. He played totally rubbish if that sounds better for you
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:13 am

L r d wrote:Only time i seen him, and he passed it out for a throw in over 6 times when aiming for a player, panic panic panic aswell. He played totally rubbish if that sounds better for you
    It's understandable, he's 19 and only played a few first team games and he's up against Man Utd. He played very well against Chelsea on his debut though.
    L r d

Post by L r d Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:22 am

Kimbo wrote:
    L r d wrote:Only time i seen him, and he passed it out for a throw in over 6 times when aiming for a player, panic panic panic aswell. He played totally rubbish if that sounds better for you
    It's understandable, he's 19 and only played a few first team games and he's up against Man Utd. He played very well against Chelsea on his debut though.

Edgar first game also, but he showed he does not panic at the beginning when he was being closed down, i thought he was ok not great, but clearly more talented than huntingdon. carr should never get back into the team <Ale> Biggrin
    Puro
    Puro

Post by Puro Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:28 am

Are you talking about Huntington? Give him some time. Besides, he was up against one of the world's best at this moment.

I agree with you, Solano is much better than Carr as right fullback, and Nobby hadn't played there in years. Scholes was immense picking up the slack for well marked Ronaldo. <Ale>
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:11 am

Stephen Carr is a fucking AWFUL player, he should never be let back in the team. This season we've had 7 different players play at right back* and he's been the worst by far, despite being the only natural right back.

*Carr, Ramage, Taylor, Huntington, Milner, Solano, and Edgar.

Carr is the worst defender in the league. Bramble is a better player, and that's saying something.

Solano should stay at right back for the rest of the season, he's done a very good job there. ok
    N'LouisNUFC

Number of posts : 4
    Supports : Newcastle
    Registration date : 2006-09-20

Post by N'LouisNUFC Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:33 pm

Aye, you're right. Solano has been showing some fine form in that position. Carr is a joke, its like hes too fat to actually make a challenge.
    COTR
    COTR

Post by COTR Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:36 pm

a new newcastle fan cheers

one less thing for kimbo to moan about
    Luso
    Luso

Number of posts : 3305
    Supports : Sporting Clube de Portugal

Post by Luso Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:37 pm

What? Carr is amazing. His blunder against Sporting a few seasons back to set up the Roca goal was amazing.

Sorry.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:38 pm

COTR wrote:a new newcastle fan cheers

I don't "moan", i merely point out faults.
    Luso
    Luso

Number of posts : 3305
    Supports : Sporting Clube de Portugal

Post by Luso Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:39 pm

Your posts are suddenly much more interesting to me Kimbo...

(Not that they weren't Wink)
    N'LouisNUFC

Number of posts : 4
    Supports : Newcastle
    Registration date : 2006-09-20

Post by N'LouisNUFC Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:40 pm

COTR wrote:a new newcastle fan cheers

Im not so "new". I've been watching for a while, just needed to let my vast array Rolling Eyes of football knowledge upon fellow people. cheers
    DS
    DS

Number of posts : 12952
    Supports : Manchester United , Bayern Munich

Post by DS Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:49 am

You look like you'll just fit in , welcome dude.
    Glenarch of the Glen

Number of posts : 30157
    Supports : Palestine
    Favourite Player : Hélder Barbosa

Post by Glenarch of the Glen Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:29 pm

YO KIMBO!

Your man Solano got caught bum-raping some Geordie tart

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/football_league/article7109380.ece
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:31 pm

He's a prolific cocksman, it was only a matter of time until one of them screamed rape. I bet it will come to nothing like most of these stories. <Ale>

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:33 am