Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
chrissicross
Juligen
Batman
christmasborocooper
Rez
Hlebagone
Pierre Littbarski
bfmicf
Luso
La Saeta Rubia
Puro
TM
mongrel hawk
17 posters

Brazil V. Chile

mongrel hawk
    mongrel hawk

Number of posts : 4757
    Supports : Corinthians
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Brazil V. Chile - Page 2 Empty Re: Brazil V. Chile

Post by mongrel hawk Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:11 pm

not really

Barrilete_Cosmico wrote:wouldn't you like to give Pato some time before sending him to the seniors?
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:38 am

Luso wrote:
    La Saeta Rubia wrote:Ronaldinho stripped of the number 10 shirt ? Kaka is wearing it, the real number 10 !

Noticed that myself.

Apparently Nike are very angry with that, especially because of their huge advertising campaigns, which has "R10" as the main logo and also shows Ronaldinho in a no. 10 Brazil shirt.

Brazilian posters, is there any truth in that? What is the media over there saying?
    Juligen
    Juligen

Number of posts : 2551
    Supports : FLAMENGO
    Registration date : 2006-08-21

Post by Juligen Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:48 pm

kas wrote:
    Luso wrote:
    La Saeta Rubia wrote:Ronaldinho stripped of the number 10 shirt ? Kaka is wearing it, the real number 10 !

Noticed that myself.

Apparently Nike are very angry with that, especially because of their huge advertising campaigns, which has "R10" as the main logo and also shows Ronaldinho in a no. 10 Brazil shirt.

Brazilian posters, is there any truth in that? What is the media over there saying?

The Nike part I didn’t hear, but it makes sense, especially if you remember that Kaka is Adidas. Some journalist here in Brazil are mad, some didn’t care (like me)
    Juligen
    Juligen

Number of posts : 2551
    Supports : FLAMENGO
    Registration date : 2006-08-21

Post by Juligen Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:52 pm

Ok, here is what I thought. That Brazil played decent, a little disorganized but decent. Daniel Alves was very good, he made a good pass For Kaka to finish with his usual class. Dani will probably get the position.
    Our defense is so underrated, Lucio and Juan did a good job and if we consider that we still have Naldo and Alex, we can say that we have a solid defense.

It wasn’t a fantastic presentation, but since those WC games still gives me nightmares, I will take this. But Fred and Vagner love aren’t class A material, Brazil needs someone like Ronaldo in the front (yes, I know we need him, but I wont admit, not yet Sad )
    I didn’t like Robinho very much, he wasn’t awful, just meh.

I am keeping a close eye in Anderson from Porto, I really want to see how his football develops, I think that in the future instead of Robinho, Ronaldinho and Kaka we may have Anderson, Ronaldinho and Kaka.

It’s just a dream, so who knows. It looks dangerous in the paper.
    Elano is Dunga’s little pet, he wont leave the team, only if he gets hit by a bus and break both legs, but to be honest I don’t care, as long as he doesn’t get in Kaka’s way.

Dunga won’t give a rest for Brazil big names during the Copa America, he intends to go with our best players, since those players also played the Confederations cup in 2005, the WC in 2006, will play the Copa America in 2007, probably the Olympic games in 2008 ( at least Kaka, Ronaldinho and some defender) and we still have the WC qualifiers, these players will get a rest in 2080, probably after the die.

So since if we lose The Copa America we won’t play another Confederation crap Tournament in 2009 and Dunga’s position will get more sharky as couch (one can only dream) , here’s my total support for Argentina to take that tournament, c’mon honey, you don’t win this in centuries, go ahead. It will do wonders for your self steam and will make our rivalry even more fun
    cheers
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:32 pm

lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content