Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+63
Sheffield gunner
mongrel hawk
Torrente
Romford Pele
Murray
anglophileHedgehog
Dick Grayson
Fey
Chap
shazlx
Isco Benny
Ballboy Thomas Müller
Formerly known as sheva7
lampiao007
Cristiano
TM
gone
The Pröfessör
Juligen
Axeslammer
Di Caniooooo!
Ä
Hlebagone
Kroos
Effenberg
Rosicky
Deluded F*ck™
Bashmachkin
SuperMario
Brian2468
blutgraetsche
Antarion
christmasborocooper
toon h
OP9
Kimbo
Super Progress
Tweesus
Black Magic
Lusitan
Chocolate Thunder
MightyBarca
Khadrim
Ricardo Jol
Jaime
BoBo Vieri 32
DD
110%
Puro
stinger
EM Seleção e Selecção
COTR
L r dd
Pierre Littbarski
DeLux
A & K
Allez les rouges
Calidad
Six
debaser
Luis
bluenine
fcb
67 posters

WC2010 Group H - Spain, Switzerland, Honduras, Chile

fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

WC2010 Group H - Spain, Switzerland, Honduras, Chile Empty WC2010 Group H - Spain, Switzerland, Honduras, Chile

Post by fcb Wed May 26, 2010 8:14 am

Points table:

Team Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
    Spain 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Switzerland 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Honduras 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Chile 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Fixtures:
    (all times local: UTC+2)

16 June 2010 13:30
    Honduras v Chile
    Mbombela Stadium, Nelspruit

16 June 2010 16:00
    Spain v Switzerland
    Moses Mabhida Stadium, Durban

21 June 2010 16:00
    Chile v Switzerland
    Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium, Port Elizabeth

21 June 2010 20:30
    Spain v Honduras
    Ellis Park Stadium, Johannesburg

25 June 2010 20:30
    Chile v Spain
    Loftus Versfeld Stadium, Pretoria

25 June 2010 20:30
    Switzerland v Honduras
    Free State Stadium, Bloemfontein

Last edited by kas on Wed May 26, 2010 2:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
    bluenine
    bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
    Supports : www.footballspeak.com
    Favourite Player : Zanetti
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

WC2010 Group H - Spain, Switzerland, Honduras, Chile Empty Re: WC2010 Group H - Spain, Switzerland, Honduras, Chile

Post by bluenine Wed May 26, 2010 8:39 am

Kas, can you pls mention the teams in the topic title, or at least in the description....
    Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

WC2010 Group H - Spain, Switzerland, Honduras, Chile Empty Re: WC2010 Group H - Spain, Switzerland, Honduras, Chile

Post by Luis Wed May 26, 2010 3:52 pm

WC2010 Group H - Spain, Switzerland, Honduras, Chile 610x
    debaser
    debaser

Number of posts : 22064
    Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town

Post by debaser Wed May 26, 2010 4:01 pm

Surprised Busquets was able to stay on his feet long enough to take that picture.
    Luis
    Luis

Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson

Post by Luis Wed May 26, 2010 4:04 pm

debaser wrote:Surprised Busquets was able to stay on his feet long enough to take that picture.

Oh no he didn't!!!!

Debby, I'm sure a Villa player has taken a dive before Rolling Eyes
    debaser
    debaser

Post by debaser Wed May 26, 2010 4:26 pm

Ashley Young's a serial diver. I wouldn't claim my club as pure. No club is.

That doesn't alter my opinion that Busquets is one of the worst offenders in world football.
    Six
    Six

Number of posts : 4390
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

Post by Six Wed May 26, 2010 4:26 pm

debaser wrote:Surprised Busquets was able to stay on his feet long enough to take that picture.

Actually it's an aerial photo.

Sigh.. Razz
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Wed May 26, 2010 4:52 pm

debaser wrote:Ashley Young's a serial diver. I wouldn't claim my club as pure. No club is.

That doesn't alter my opinion that Busquets is one of the worst offenders in world football.

It's just that you seem to have a venemous hatred of players like Busquets and Mascherano when Young dives just as much as both of them.
    Calidad
    Calidad

Number of posts : 7996
    Supports : Hibernian FC
    Registration date : 2006-08-25

Post by Calidad Wed May 26, 2010 4:54 pm

Luis wrote:WC2010 Group H - Spain, Switzerland, Honduras, Chile 610x

Iniesta looks about 50 there, and Fabregas looks like a spare from Planet of the Apes.
    Calidad
    Calidad

Post by Calidad Wed May 26, 2010 4:55 pm

Have to say, really looking forward to Spain-Chile, can see Chile getting humped but they'll play awesome football doing it.

Spain + Chile to go through ok
    debaser
    debaser

Post by debaser Wed May 26, 2010 7:29 pm

Luis wrote:
    debaser wrote:Ashley Young's a serial diver. I wouldn't claim my club as pure. No club is.

It's just that you seem to have a venemous hatred of players like Busquets and Mascherano when Young dives just as much as both of them.

I don't like Mascherano because he spends the whole match diving + fouling + complaining & doesn't seem to have anything else to his game. He's the bastard you like if he's on your side, but hate if you're playing against him or neutral.

Busquets, I've probably only watched about half a dozen games with him and every time he's done some ridiculous examples of cheating.

There's degrees of diving: falling over with minimal contact to win a free kick is one thing, grabbing hold of your face solely in order to get an opponent sent off is another.

Seen Busquets guilty of the latter several times in the few matches I've seen of him. Young I've only ever really seen doing the former - this frustrates me and I wish he wouldn't (though of course I don't mind too much if we end up scoring Wink - come on, everyone's a bit of a hypocrite when it comes to their own team!)

Also, I find it easier to forgive divers who entertain me as footballers. This is inconsistent and hypocritical too, but so be it. Mascherano & Busquets offer nothing for me to enjoy and the only things I notice of them is fouling & diving. Rivaldo may have done one of the worst examples of cheating to get a player sent off, but at least I can remember some awesome goals he scored Smile
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Thu May 27, 2010 6:10 am

You should be like Bluenine and co, and learn to be entertained by defensive players too Wink
    Allez les rouges
    Allez les rouges

Number of posts : 8098
    Supports : Deutschland, Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Jens Lehmann
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Allez les rouges Thu May 27, 2010 10:41 am

I reckon Spain might win this group.
    A & K

Number of posts : 3347
    Registration date : 2006-08-12

Post by A & K Sat May 29, 2010 6:13 am

What a shit group as well. Should be easy for Spain, Chili or Switzerland for the second spot.
    DeLux
    DeLux

Number of posts : 4399
    Supports : Celta Vigo
    Favourite Player : Mostovoi, Xavi, David Silva, Valerón, Raúl
    Registration date : 2006-08-10

Post by DeLux Sat May 29, 2010 11:38 am

Warm-up match against Saudi Arabia tonight.

Post by Guest Sat May 29, 2010 4:54 pm

Spain VS Saudi Arabia

-----------------Iker

---Ramos----Pique---Puyol---Arbeloa

----------------Busquets

----------Xavi---------Alonso

----Silva---------Villa-----Iniesta

According to marca.

Not much of a game, but spain play sexy football so i will be watching.

Post by Guest Sat May 29, 2010 5:19 pm

Saudi Arabia score oh oh oh oh OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valdez would have gotten that Iker
    Six
    Six

Post by Six Sat May 29, 2010 5:21 pm

Alonso is playing a strange role.. really advanced.

Post by Guest Sat May 29, 2010 5:27 pm

Alonso is average

Iniesta has been spain's best player so far, he is such an important player for Spain and Barcelona, That X factor within his game.
    Pierre Littbarski
    Pierre Littbarski

Number of posts : 12424
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Pierre Littbarski Sat May 29, 2010 5:31 pm

I've always thought that he should play in a "if it ain't broke don't fix it" kind of way but if that goal was a fuck up by Kodak they need to bring Reina in.
    Calidad
    Calidad

Post by Calidad Sat May 29, 2010 5:31 pm

Villa 1-1, nice assist from Iniesta. Does wind me up seeing him hugging the touchline though. I'd kick Alonso out, and put Iniesta in his position.

Post by Guest Sat May 29, 2010 5:33 pm

Calidad wrote:Villa 1-1, nice assist from Iniesta. Does wind me up seeing him hugging the touchline though. I'd kick Alonso out, and put Iniesta in his position.

THIS.
    Six
    Six

Post by Six Sat May 29, 2010 5:36 pm

Why?

Do you really think Busquests is needed against the Saudis?

Also, Messiah: posts containing just the word "THIS" are fucking stupid.

Post by Guest Sat May 29, 2010 5:37 pm

Six wrote:Why?

THIS
    Six
    Six

Post by Six Sat May 29, 2010 5:38 pm

Messiah wrote:

THIS

ok

You are making yourself look even stupider than normal in this thread.

Alonso average... Laugh

Post by Guest Sat May 29, 2010 5:39 pm

Alonso would be out of the team permanently, not just against the Saudis.
    Six
    Six

Post by Six Sat May 29, 2010 5:42 pm

Busquets offers nothing over Alonso really. The only thing he is good at is getting people sent off, and Alonso is even better than him at that.

Post by Guest Sat May 29, 2010 5:42 pm

Six wrote:
    Messiah wrote:

THIS

ok

Alonso average... Laugh

Its kind of hard to see shit,when your eyes are always full of it, don't expect you to see the averageness of Alonso.

When you have Lucas and Carrick (assuming you are english), playing for your club and country in Central Midfield.

Post by Guest Sat May 29, 2010 5:44 pm

Six wrote:Busquets offers nothing over Alonso really. The only thing he is good at is getting people sent off, and Alonso is even better than him at that.

No but iniesta does, wasn't talking about Busquets originally.

Besides, did you see how shit alonso was for spain at the confed in the DM Position.

Busquets can do no worst.
    Six
    Six

Post by Six Sat May 29, 2010 5:47 pm

Messiah wrote:
    Six wrote:
    Messiah wrote:

THIS

ok

Alonso average... Laugh

Its kind of hard to see shit,when your eyes are always full of it, don't expect you to see the averageness of Alonso.

When you have Lucas and Carrick (assuming you are english), playing for your club and country in Central Midfield.

How retarded do you have to be to think any of us rates either of those players? Do you never even read any of the premiership threads? Doh

If you want to see an average player, try watching some lower league football. You don't have a clue really.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:59 pm