Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Machiavel
AsianBoy
Knoblauch
L.r.d
Roger Hunt
DD
Jaime
Rez
Cesc Soler
DS
Batman
Parks lives
poiuy1
Nightwing
Tweesus
19 posters

Ronaldo to Madrid. Any truth?

Luso
    Luso

Number of posts : 3305
    Supports : Sporting Clube de Portugal
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Ronaldo to Madrid. Any truth? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo to Madrid. Any truth?

Post by Luso Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:04 pm

Tweedle wrote:Firstly, I hope this isn't true.

I'm not Man Utd's biggest fan, and I don't like his on field antics, but he has brought a lot to the premiership, in terms of flambouyancy and class. He certainly has the potential to win a few WPOTY awards.

Reports in the press seem to be building though about him possibly joining Madrid (c**ts).

I hate Madrid, almost as much as I hate Roma, purely because they're a bunch of Francoist c**ts that seem to get away with murder because of their governmental links and seem happy to tap up player willy nilly.

The Express today are even running a story saying that they have already made a deal with Ronaldo's agents (c**ts).

We had the same problems with Madrid over the summer when Calderon came out and stated that they would try and do their upmost to sign Cesc and used the exact same tactics (c**ts).

Grr

Isn't this the same kind of thing Arsenal does?

Sporting's youth players didn't just walk into your training ground one day ya know... they were let's say "encouraged" to do so by Wenger and co. meaning Sporting's lost millions in future sales.

c**ts.
    Luso
    Luso

Number of posts : 3305
    Supports : Sporting Clube de Portugal
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Ronaldo to Madrid. Any truth? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo to Madrid. Any truth?

Post by Luso Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:05 pm

Don't think Ronaldo will leave right now, but he'll come back to this option in the future.

Depending on whether or not he's still worth it, Utd will have to keep the big bucks flowing into his bank account in order to keep him.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:30 am