Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+50
Hlebagone
Brian2468
Super Progress
BoBo Vieri 32
Forza Italia!Forza Milan!
Ricardo Jol
Pierre Littbarski
Football Genius
forza_rossi
Sheffield gunner
Murray
Jaime
Tom
TM
Fey
The Pröfessör
Khadrim
The Easter Bunny
Cesc Soler
Parks lives
Luis
Isco Benny
Batman
Bashmachkin
Dwarf
COTR
Riviera
L r dd
EMP
Kimbo
Fade out
EM Seleção e Selecção
Machiavel
Chocolate Thunder
robert
christmasborocooper
Di Caniooooo!
Sgoater1
Deluded F*ck™
DS
debaser
Romford Pele
Rosicky
Six
fcb
S4P
110%
Aristoskank
Tweesus
Glenarch of the Glen
54 posters

Football! Premier League 7th-8th February Discussion Thread

Parks lives

Number of posts : 34521
    Favourite Player : The Ginger One
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Football! Premier League 7th-8th February Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Football! Premier League 7th-8th February Discussion Thread

Post by Parks lives Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:45 pm

Luis wrote:Bellamy having an arguement at the final whistle Smile

Told you Bellamy is class, he can score from almost anywhere, wish we had kept him a bit longer.

Make your mind up.

Bellamy is God, probably right that Bellamy goes, Bellamy should of stayed longer.
    Keane is God, Why isn't Rafa playing Keane, I can see what Rafa is doing by not playing Keane.

Arrow
    Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

Football! Premier League 7th-8th February Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Football! Premier League 7th-8th February Discussion Thread

Post by Luis Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:46 pm

Parks lives wrote:

Told you Bellamy is class, he can score from almost anywhere, wish we had kept him a bit longer.

Make your mind up.

Bellamy is God, probably right that Bellamy goes, Bellamy should of stayed longer.
    Keane is God, Why isn't Rafa playing Keane, I can see what Rafa is doing by not playing Keane.

Arrow

When did I say Bellamy and Keane should have gone?

I said it was stupid to sell keane did I not?
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348

Post by christmasborocooper Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:53 pm

Marlon King was shitter than shit today btw. How Wigan managed to convince us swapping him for Mido was a good idea i'll never know.
    robert
    robert

Number of posts : 5672
    Supports : Manchester United
    Favourite Player : Giggs
    Registration date : 2006-08-14

Post by robert Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:56 pm

Cmon blackest Pele. Do a job and take points off Chelsea!
    COTR
    COTR

Number of posts : 26580
    Supports : Liverp8-0l
    Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson

Post by COTR Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:56 pm

Luis wrote:
    Parks lives wrote:

Make your mind up.

Arrow

Spanky doesn't know what day of the week it is half the time. He should stick to picking on punty and deleting his threads

I guess we just needed the Bellamy money to get Torres
    Luis
    Luis

Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson

Post by Luis Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:58 pm

COTR wrote:
    Luis wrote:
    Parks lives wrote:

Make your mind up.

Arrow

Spanky doesn't know what day of the week it is half the time. He should stick to picking on punty and deleting his threads

I guess we just needed the Bellamy money to get Torres

Yeah, i've noticed he makes an accusation, realises it's wrong and then doesn't reply again.

I'd take anyone up front over Kuyt at the moment to be honest Evil or Very Mad
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:59 pm

You wouldnt take Marlon King.
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:00 pm

borocooper wrote:You wouldnt take Marlon King.

Well obviously I wouldn't take a Boro player!!! Laughing
    Parks lives

Number of posts : 34521
    Favourite Player : The Ginger One

Post by Parks lives Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:01 pm

There's nothing wrong with the accusation, you change your opinion like the wind.

@ CotR

Punty's thread was about Meatspin, there's nothing wrong with that being deleted. Use your f*cking brain.
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:01 pm

Luis wrote:
    borocooper wrote:You wouldnt take Marlon King.

Well obviously I wouldn't take a Boro player!!! Laughing

Wouldnt you take Tuncay?
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:02 pm

Parks lives wrote:There's nothing wrong with the accusation, you change your opinion like the wind.

@ CotR

Punty's thread was about Meatspin, there's nothing wrong with that being deleted. Use your f*cking brain.

Still waiting for you to find me where I said Keane and Bellamy should have gone.

If you're deleting stuff, why don't you delete Batman's wind ups in the Liverpool thread?

You don't see me in your disgusting, plastic fan greasy twat wank fest thread.

Nobhead.
    Cesc Soler
    Cesc Soler

Number of posts : 9944
    Supports : Arsenal FC
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by Cesc Soler Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:03 pm

1-0 Newcastle. Damien Duff.

Need a favour from Big Sam today. ok
    robert
    robert

Number of posts : 5672
    Supports : Manchester United
    Favourite Player : Giggs
    Registration date : 2006-08-14

Post by robert Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:04 pm

Big man with one of the misses of the season.
    Glenarch of the Glen

Number of posts : 30157
    Supports : Palestine
    Favourite Player : Hélder Barbosa

Post by Glenarch of the Glen Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:04 pm

where is Cech today?
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:05 pm

1-1!!!! unbelieveable start at West Brom
    Glenarch of the Glen

Number of posts : 30157
    Supports : Palestine
    Favourite Player : Hélder Barbosa

Post by Glenarch of the Glen Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:06 pm

Luis wrote:

You don't see me in your disgusting, plastic fan greasy twat wank fest thread.

Nobhead.

lol!
    Bashmachkin
    Bashmachkin

Number of posts : 2374
    Registration date : 2007-02-09

Post by Bashmachkin Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:06 pm

Newcastle team to face West Brom:

Harper

S.Taylor Coloccini Bassong Enrique

R.Taylor Butt Nolan Duff

Ameobi Lovenkrands

Subs: Forster, Cacapa, Edgar, Geremi, Smith, Xisco, Viduka

What a smelly bench! And the starting eleven is not much better. Our back four are all fine enough - with Beye out, they're probably our back four for the rest of the season - though Coloccini has been struggling this week with an injury. But our midfield looks really poor without Gutierrez - Duff is past it; he just lacks the pace required to beat men, and his final ball and his finishing, perhaps partly because he isn't beating men and getting into the positions regularly, has been weak since he came to us; but he's probably our best bet creatively today. At least Lovenkrands should add a bit of pace to the attack. I'll be upset if we have to bring anyone off the bench - the bench is full of absolute rubbish - it must comprise the slowest group of players ever to have played Premier League football. I don't see why the likes of LuaLua and Ranger aren't there. Who can we bring on from that bench if we need livening up?
    COTR
    COTR

Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson

Post by COTR Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:08 pm

God I feel sorry for Damien Duff

He deserves so much better than having to be a part of that side
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:09 pm

COTR wrote:God I feel sorry for Damien Duff

Why?

He's not very good.
    The Easter Bunny
    The Easter Bunny

Number of posts : 8563
    Supports : Cambridge
    Favourite Player : Pitt, Potter, Wilkshire, Carden and Larsson

Post by The Easter Bunny Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:10 pm

Parks lives wrote:There's nothing wrong with the accusation, you change your opinion like the wind.

@ CotR

Next time I will put a NSFW tag on it ok
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:10 pm

2-1 to Newcastle!! Lovenkrands
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171

Post by Kimbo Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:11 pm

Duff does something in a football match.

Football! Premier League 7th-8th February Discussion Thread - Page 3 Twilight-zone
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:12 pm

Quaresma looks weak! cheers
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Number of posts : 34851

Post by Tweesus Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:12 pm

Luis wrote:

If you're deleting stuff, why don't you delete Batman's wind ups in the Liverpool thread?

If we deleted wind ups in threads then we'd have to employ two full time staff you idiot.

I hardly thing a wind up is comparable to a thread celebrating a video of a man shoving his cock up another man's arse scratch
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171

Post by Kimbo Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:12 pm

borocooper wrote:
    COTR wrote:God I feel sorry for Damien Duff

Why?

He's not very good.

He gets 60-70k a week for doing fuck all. Poor bairn.
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:14 pm

Tweedle wrote:
    Luis wrote:

If we deleted wind ups in threads then we'd have to employ two full time staff you idiot.

I hardly thing a wind up is comparable to a thread celebrating a video of a man shoving his cock up another man's arse scratch

Why should constant wind ups go un-noticed? it's because of a biased Manc c**t, so don't give me that bollocks.
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Number of posts : 34851

Post by Tweesus Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:16 pm

Luis wrote:
    Tweedle wrote:
    Luis wrote:

Why should constant wind ups go un-noticed? it's because of a biased Manc c**t, so don't give me that bollocks.

Why don't you check out our thread then? Or Utd's? There's tonnes of wind ups in both.

The whole point of this board should be that you CAN post wind ups without them being deleted. Otherwise it would just be like any other board, DULL with everyone sucking each others balls
    debaser
    debaser

Number of posts : 22064
    Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by debaser Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:17 pm

We just got a goal harshly disallowed. Robinson was nowhere and got blocked by his own player, it looked.

Luck Ale
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:18 pm

Tweedle wrote:
    Luis wrote:
    Tweedle wrote:
    Luis wrote:

Why don't you check out our thread then? Or Utd's? There's tonnes of wind ups in both.

The whole point of this board should be that you CAN post wind ups without them being deleted. Otherwise it would just be like any other board, DULL with everyone sucking each others balls

Ok then, I wouldn't have said anything if Spanky hadn't of made a typically daft accusation which has nothing to back it up.
    COTR
    COTR

Post by COTR Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:21 pm

Luis wrote:

Ok then, I wouldn't have said anything if Spanky hadn't of made a typically daft accusation which has nothing to back it up.

Spanky's stupidity is an accepted constant on here Luis. You just have to live with it.

Batman is harmless. He even feels ashamed himself when he hits the send button on some of his threads.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:19 pm