Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
TITO
Since 1888
Bashmachkin
Fade out
Axeslammer
Deano
The Easter Bunny
Batman
S4P
Jaime
Murray
Super Progress
The Pröfessör
Cesc Soler
Kimbo
Riviera
shazlx
Deluded F*ck™
Pierre Littbarski
Puro
Khadrim
COTR
Six
TheCrazy58
Sheffield gunner
SuperMario
Rasiak-9
Dwarf
Chocolate Thunder
Aristoskank
Sgoater1
Romford Pele
Fey
L r dd
christmasborocooper
Luis
Rosicky
Di Caniooooo!
debaser
fcb
44 posters

Fantasy Football (Premier League) discussion thread:May 9-13

L r dd

Number of posts : 12451
    Registration date : 2008-12-22

Fantasy Football (Premier League) discussion thread:May 9-13 - Page 26 Empty Re: Fantasy Football (Premier League) discussion thread:May 9-13

Post by L r dd Wed May 13, 2009 10:02 pm

borocooper wrote:
    L-r d wrote:
    borocooper wrote:lol!

Ronaldo has been dreadful tonight.

eh who won the header at Wigans last corner Doh

Ronaldo?

Still be shocking..finishing wise at least..

Yeah he was shite. I was just joking but that header was the first decent thing he did in the last 30. Even managed to shout at fergie for shouting at him
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Fantasy Football (Premier League) discussion thread:May 9-13 - Page 26 Empty Re: Fantasy Football (Premier League) discussion thread:May 9-13

Post by christmasborocooper Wed May 13, 2009 10:03 pm

Ive never seen him finish so badly tbh..
    L r dd

Post by L r dd Wed May 13, 2009 10:03 pm

Unflinching Frenchman wrote:Typically Kas bottled it about Carrick not able to score like Yaya. But Yaya >> Carrick. Know your football, lerd. ok

I rate Yaya, i just don't think it's clear cut he's a better player than Carrick. It's not an insult
    Rosicky
    Rosicky

Number of posts : 17201
    Supports : Sacking Wenger :grr:
    Registration date : 2007-04-03

Post by Rosicky Wed May 13, 2009 10:04 pm

Tevez is gonna stay at united ok
    Six
    Six

Number of posts : 4390
    Supports : Liverpool
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

Post by Six Wed May 13, 2009 10:05 pm

Kimbo wrote:It's a predictable game football. Sleep <Ale>

So is Parky and Batman turning up after the final whistle. ok
    COTR
    COTR

Number of posts : 26580
    Supports : Liverp8-0l
    Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson

Post by COTR Wed May 13, 2009 10:10 pm

2155: Full-time Wigan 1-2 Manchester United
    Wigan did not deserve to lose, but this was all about what it takes to be champions of the Premier League and Manchester United have provided a textbook performance in that regard. Never at their best, but they have done enough. They always seem to just do enough.

At least I didn't waste my time watching it
    Fade out
    Fade out

Number of posts : 6128
    Favourite Player : Baggio (he outshone Zidane when played together at Juve)
    Registration date : 2008-07-06

Post by Fade out Wed May 13, 2009 10:11 pm

They will wrap up the league in style next week. The premier league is a 1-team league these days. Even the refs work for them. Ale
    Dwarf

Number of posts : 7502
    Supports : Operation Puerto
    Favourite Player : Dr. Eufemiano Fuentes
    Registration date : 2006-08-25

Post by Dwarf Wed May 13, 2009 10:13 pm

So Man Utd have dropped 2 points this year against clubs currently positioned from 9th to 20th with one game to go and the two points they dropped were on the first day of the season against Newcastle. They've also won every home game bar the Liverpool and that Newcastle game, how entertaining Sleep
    Batman
    Batman

Number of posts : 9071
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Batman Wed May 13, 2009 10:16 pm

Fey wrote:90 minutes are gone, and the cinema is closing down again!

Fantasy Football (Premier League) discussion thread:May 9-13 - Page 26 Cinema+batman

i wish
    COTR
    COTR

Number of posts : 26580
    Supports : Liverp8-0l
    Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson

Post by COTR Wed May 13, 2009 10:17 pm

Unflinching Frenchman wrote:They will wrap up the league in style next week. The premier league is a 1-team league these days. Even the refs work for them. Ale

With ronaldo gone it will be competitive again. He bails them out just as much as the refs do when they are in trouble.

Cry is clearly engineering his move. Fergie has to decide between Ronaldo making a further mockery of the club with a greater chance of more trophies next season or finally getting rid of the disgrace

You won't find many 'real' United fans out there who actually like the guy anymore
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171

Post by Kimbo Wed May 13, 2009 10:17 pm

Dwarf wrote:So Man Utd have dropped 2 points this year against clubs currently positioned from 9th to 20th with one game to go and the two points they dropped were on the first day of the season against Newcastle. They've also won every home game bar the Liverpool and that Newcastle game, how entertaining Sleep

NEWCASTLE!! ok Ale
    Fade out
    Fade out

Post by Fade out Wed May 13, 2009 10:23 pm

COTR wrote:
    Unflinching Frenchman wrote:They will wrap up the league in style next week. The premier league is a 1-team league these days. Even the refs work for them. Ale

With ronaldo gone it will be competitive again. He bails them out just as much as the refs do when they are in trouble.

Cry is clearly engineering his move. Fergie has to decide between Ronaldo making a further mockery of the club with a greater chance of more trophies next season or finally getting rid of the disgrace

You won't find many 'real' United fans out there who actually like the guy anymore

You never know. With gloryhunters, you never know.
    L r dd

Post by L r dd Wed May 13, 2009 10:26 pm

Good to see COTR not being bitter, that wouldn't be pretty. That's football Dwarf...one would question why you watch it.
    Batman
    Batman

Post by Batman Wed May 13, 2009 10:31 pm

I want to leave Anfield - Gerrard

Steven Gerrard has told Liverpool he wants to leave Anfield after turning down a new £100,000-a-week contract.

The 25-year-old captain made his move after Liverpool rejected a £32m bid from Premiership champions Chelsea.

"Steven has told us he will not accept our offer of an improved and extended contract because he wants to leave," a Liverpool club statement read.

Gerrard also issued a statement which said: "This has been the hardest decision I have ever had to make."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/4653041.stm

Whistle

A few threats to his family and Gerrard stays.
    Fade out
    Fade out

Post by Fade out Wed May 13, 2009 10:32 pm

Justification begins.

So United fans will lick CR7's as expected. Ale
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress Wed May 13, 2009 10:42 pm

Unflinching Frenchman wrote:Justification begins.

They damn well better because he ain't welcome in the white side of Madrid.
    L r dd

Post by L r dd Wed May 13, 2009 10:46 pm

Super Penalties wrote:

I think you'll find he is. I am getting fed up with Ronaldo as a person.
    Dwarf

Number of posts : 7502
    Supports : Operation Puerto
    Favourite Player : Dr. Eufemiano Fuentes
    Registration date : 2006-08-25

Post by Dwarf Wed May 13, 2009 10:50 pm

L-r d wrote:
    That's football Dwarf...one would question why you watch it.

That's modern day EPL Football.

10 years ago Man Utd dropped points in 9 games against the top 8, 1 less than this year presuming you beat Arsenal. They also managed to drop points in 7 games against the bottom 12, 6 more than this year presuming you beat Hull. No team in the League had a won half there games away from home that season either, this season the top 5 have already won at least half of there games away from home.
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress Wed May 13, 2009 10:51 pm

L-r d wrote:
    Super Penalties wrote:

Im fed up with Ronaldo as footballer. Thank god for the bad relationship between Ferguson and Real Madrid.
    L r dd

Post by L r dd Wed May 13, 2009 10:53 pm

Super Penalties wrote:
    L-r d wrote:
    Super Penalties wrote:

Im fed up with Ronaldo as footballer. Thank god for the bad relationship between Ferguson and Real Madrid.

How many times are you going to say this? the majority of madrid fans want him anyway.
    Batman
    Batman

Post by Batman Thu May 14, 2009 12:10 am

Fantasy Football (Premier League) discussion thread:May 9-13 - Page 26 28vskkh

Fantasy Football (Premier League) discussion thread:May 9-13 - Page 26 Outputpcd

Fantasy Football (Premier League) discussion thread:May 9-13 - Page 26 87188690
    Parks lives

Number of posts : 34521
    Favourite Player : The Ginger One

Post by Parks lives Thu May 14, 2009 8:07 am

Six wrote:

What is it with Liverpool fans thinking you're only showing real support by posting on here whilst your game is on?!

Some people like to watch the game without their laptop attached to them you know. Or watch it somewhere else with other people. Neutral

Anyway, after last night I think Tevez deserves a starting place in the CL final. Not like he'll get muscled out by Barca's centre backs whoever they play.
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Thu May 14, 2009 8:33 am

I think their problem is when Batman only logs on after a win, but not after defeat. Mainly the 1-4.
    Fade out
    Fade out

Post by Fade out Thu May 14, 2009 8:41 am

"Glory Glory man united."

An apt song (As horrible as it is to hear) which prawn sandwich gloryhunters sing as long as they win. A 70k stadium turned pindrop as soon as Torres, Gerrard and co. ridiculed United while Liverpool fans sang YNWA. Ale
    Six
    Six

Post by Six Thu May 14, 2009 10:29 am

kas wrote:I think their problem is when Batman only logs on after a win, but not after defeat. Mainly the 1-4.

ok Batman hardly posted when we were top of the league.
    Parks lives

Number of posts : 34521
    Favourite Player : The Ginger One

Post by Parks lives Thu May 14, 2009 10:35 am

Six wrote:
    kas wrote:I think their problem is when Batman only logs on after a win, but not after defeat. Mainly the 1-4.

So why you throwing my name in as well? I posted as much then as I do now.
    Plus I don't post nearly as much outside of work hours and I often watch games out and with other people. Am I supposed to take my laptop with me and make constant updates?
    Six
    Six

Post by Six Thu May 14, 2009 10:38 am

Parks lives wrote:
    Six wrote:

So why you throwing my name in as well? I posted as much then as I do now.
    Plus I don't post nearly as much outside of work hours and I often watch games out and with other people. Am I supposed to take my laptop with me and make constant updates?

Hmmm. I don't think that's too much to ask.
    Aristoskank
    Aristoskank

Number of posts : 9733
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

Post by Aristoskank Thu May 14, 2009 11:39 am

Parks lives wrote:
    Six wrote:

What is it with Liverpool fans thinking you're only showing real support by posting on here whilst your game is on?!

Ale

It proves you're watching on your own at home cuddled up to a laptop.

Y'know, like a 'proper' fan...
    Batman
    Batman

Post by Batman Thu May 14, 2009 6:54 pm

How many games have we lost this season?

i posted when we lost to:

Everton in FA Cup
    Fulham in League
    Arsenal in League
    Liverpool in League, 2-1
    Zenit in Supercup

I didn't post about 1-4 because i was in Coventry all day and did not watch the game.
    The Easter Bunny
    The Easter Bunny

Number of posts : 8563
    Supports : Cambridge
    Favourite Player : Pitt, Potter, Wilkshire, Carden and Larsson

Post by The Easter Bunny Thu May 14, 2009 7:54 pm

I thought you were at the cinema for a week?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 pm