Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+39
Formerly known as sheva7
mongrel hawk
messiah
Rosicky
BoBo Vieri 32
Di Caniooooo!
christmasborocooper
Kimbo
Antarion
Cristiano
110%
stinger
Deluded F*ck™
anglophileHedgehog
chrissicross
ERIK LAMELA
Pras_tama
Ä
Hlebagone
bluenine
TheCrazy58
fcb
Ricardo Jol
Isco Benny
Fade out
Super Progress
EMP
worms.
Romford Pele
debaser
Axeslammer
DD
Jaime
abundance
blutgraetsche
Kroos
Fey
Murray
Allez les rouges
43 posters

Oranje Thread

Allez les rouges
    Allez les rouges

Number of posts : 8098
    Supports : Deutschland, Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Jens Lehmann
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Oranje Thread Empty Re: Oranje Thread

Post by Allez les rouges Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:26 pm

Retro MBM: Holland 2-1 Argentina (World Cup 1998)

http://thefcf.co.uk/2011/10/20/retrombm-holland-argentina-world-cup-1998/

Ale
    Murray
    Murray

Number of posts : 10245

Post by Murray Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:24 pm

What an emabarssing result for the Dutchies

Oranje Thread QyzowAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:09 pm

Oranje Thread Oranje10

affraid

New Dutch shirts! Even worse then the Germans imo.

Meanwhile,

Van Marwijk volgt Jordy Clasie op de voet

De goede prestaties van Jordy Clasie bij Feyenoord zijn ook bondscoach Bert van Marwijk niet ontgaan. De keuzeheer van Oranje laat in
    weten gecharmeerd te zijn van de kleine talentvolle middenvelder van de Rotterdammers. Hij zag hem o.a. aan het werk in de klassieker tegen Ajax, waarin hij zijn talent etaleerde met een mooie steekpass. 'Die enepass verraadde klasse. Ik volg intensief een aantal spelers net onder de zogenaamde vaste kern van het Nederlands elftal.

Ik móét wel, want vanwege blessures en gebrek aan wedstrijdritme bij een aantal internationals dien ik flexibel te zijn zo kort voor het EK. Ik heb een lijstje gemaakt met daarop een stuk of vijftien namen van spelers die voor ons interessant zouden kunnen zijn. Ik kan wel verklappen dat Jordy Clasie op die lijst staat', aldus Van Marwijk.

He is getting closer!

cheers
    Kroos
    Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
    Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
    Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan

Post by Kroos Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:22 pm

whats going on with holland, all there global superstars in DECLINE

vanbommel
    snjeider
    dejong
    robben
    only van persie delivers

thats a complete opposite situation compared to the 2009/10 season, where all of them played the football of there life

Last edited by Kroos on Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    blutgraetsche
    blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
    Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
    Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:36 pm

The German away kit is anything but bad. It's a retro kit inspired by the 1972 kit, worn by the best German NT of all times.

Back to green. Ale

Those Dutch Nike kits look like Barca training kits.
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:53 pm

Hence the complete team should be rebuild around RVP. But that won't happen!

I didnt think in 2010 we would do a Italy/France/Holland 2002, partly because of the younger age, and less players like Kluivert, Davids, Seedorf, Reiziger etc this time around. But it appears to happen again. Dutch arrogance, lack of hunger and a talentgap with the next generation.

Look at Midget, superstar status isnt good for him. Even though he is like Schweinie, and actually only had one good season(09-10) and he will never have a season like that again.

Holland has an insanely talented generation coming up, but to go from one to the next generation always delivers trouble. Partly to blame to a rather small population, cause thats what I like about Brazil. One failed tournament, and everyone could be out. Holland cant do that.

Though van Marwijk should have given more youngsters a chance in the qualifiers.
    Allez les rouges
    Allez les rouges

Post by Allez les rouges Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:39 pm

Bastian only had/is going to have "one good season"? Do you want to fucking BET?!?!?!?
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:51 pm

Oohhhh!! It's on!

But by whom's standards? You will say he is having a good season as long as he wears a German shirt. I will judge him on the other 23 months!?

And what are we betting?
    Kroos
    Kroos

Post by Kroos Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:03 pm

we still have özil cheers

bastian will always be critical eyed, because his "important" game is no eye catcher

blutgraetsche
    blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
    Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
    Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:23 pm

Bastian actually had a great season in 2011/12 until his injury. And surprisingly enough, it went downhill for Bayern once he was injured.

In the NT, he has been one of the most consistent performers for years. Hopefully, he will be fit in time, without a doubt Germany's most important player.
    Allez les rouges
    Allez les rouges

Post by Allez les rouges Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:27 pm

Kroos wrote:we still have özil cheers

bastian will always be critical eyed, because his "important" game is no eye catcher

It is eye-catching for me. You on the other hand, Kroßchen, are only excited by even blonder Filigrantechniker of about twelve years old who are rather prettier than Bastian. Then, to be fair, you get very excited. Each to his own.

I dunno Fey, I thought he was having a pretty good first half of the season for instance. When he wasn't injured and Bayern were hactually good. Let someone like Bernd decide maybe? Usual avatar nonsense?
    abundance
    abundance

Number of posts : 1514
    Supports : FC Inter
    Registration date : 2007-01-29

Post by abundance Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:34 pm

Fey wrote:Look at Midget, superstar status isnt good for him. Even though he is like Schweinie, and actually only had one good season(09-10) and he will never have a season like that again.

To be fair to him, I think his performances in his first season at Real were on par with the "triplete" season.
    It's just that less epic was built around them.

And now he looks quite washed out, but can you really put all the blame to him, the whole team fell apart and got dismantled, and he's got five different coaches with different training methods and tactics in the last 24 months.
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:07 pm

Allez les rouges wrote:

It is eye-catching for me. You on the other hand, Kroßchen, are only excited by even blonder Filigrantechniker of about twelve years old who are rather prettier than Bastian. Then, to be fair, you get very excited. Each to his own.

I dunno Fey, I thought he was having a pretty good first half of the season for instance. When he wasn't injured and Bayern were hactually good. Let someone like Bernd decide maybe? Usual avatar nonsense?

Bernd is a biased c**t! We can't trust him. Besides, from when is the bet? He missed already too many games this season to rival his 09-10 season. And till when do we let the bet run? End of his career?

Betting avatars is lame. I was thinking about a few other things, If I win, you will buy me a luxury weekend in the Ritz in Berlin for both you and me. That includes the drinks in the clubs that we will visit! Or you handle over your bag of gold you have around your neck to me!

If you win, I will buy you tickets for a kraut game, and will buy myself a kraut shirt and will participate in all cringing kraut chants that one can hear during a game that involves die Mannschaft.

Think about it Ale
    Kroos
    Kroos

Post by Kroos Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:14 am

Allez les rouges wrote:

not for me

his game is rather pragmatic than spectacular, only exception was his argentina game Very Happy
    Allez les rouges
    Allez les rouges

Post by Allez les rouges Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:11 pm

Kroß: He's a deep=lying central midfielder, I'm not entirely sure what you're expecting or who qualifies in your eyes as spectacular...?

Fey wrote:
    Allez les rouges wrote:

Bernd is a biased c**t! We can't trust him. Besides, from when is the bet? He missed already too many games this season to rival his 09-10 season. And till when do we let the bet run? End of his career?

Betting avatars is lame. I was thinking about a few other things, If I win, you will buy me a luxury weekend in the Ritz in Berlin for both you and me. That includes the drinks in the clubs that we will visit! Or you handle over your bag of gold you have around your neck to me!

If you win, I will buy you tickets for a kraut game, and will buy myself a kraut shirt and will participate in all cringing kraut chants that one can hear during a game that involves die Mannschaft.

Think about it Ale

Feylein: Het is EEN DEAL!!!!! Biggrin cheers

(only losing sounds even more entertaining than winning Embarassed )
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:35 pm

Mooi! Very Happy

Believe me though, you want to win. Cause I might appear to be an extremely friendly guy on this forum, im a bit of a c**t in real life. A weekend with me will drive you mad. I also want to go to the Berlin zoo, I heard its awesome.
    Allez les rouges
    Allez les rouges

Post by Allez les rouges Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:35 pm

Ha. Let's see. I can warn you that the same might be said regarding a weekend with me Smile
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:36 pm

We zullen zien Very Happy

Now, the selection for the England game (ffs always against them) has been announced.

Keepers: Stekelenburg (Roma), Vorm (Swansea), Krul (Newcastle).

Verdedigers: Anita (Ajax), Pieters (PSV), Heitinga (Everton), Vlaar (Feyenoord), Mathijsen (Málaga), Boulahrouz (VfB Stuttgart), Bruma (HSV).

Middenvelders: Van Bommel (AC Milan), Nigel de Jong (Man.City), Strootman (PSV), Van der Vaart (Tottenham), Sneijder (Inter), Schaars (Sporting), Emanuelson (Milan), Maher (AZ)

Aanvallers: Luuk de Jong (FC Twente),Kuijt (Liverpool) Van Persie (Arsenal),Lens (PSV), Wijnaldum (PSV), Huntelaar (Schalke 04), Narsingh (Heerenveen), John (FC Twente), Robben (Bayern München).

3 new players. Which are fine with me, Maher, Narsingh and John. BUT NO FUCKING CLASIE YOU c**t!

Needless to say he is in the U-21 team

Patrick van Aanholt (Vitesse), Leandro Bacuna (FC Groningen), Nacer Barazite (AS Monaco), Jerson Cabral (Feyenoord), Jordy Clasie (Feyenoord), Virgil van Dijk (FC Groningen), Lerin Duarte (Heracles Almelo), Lorenzo Ebecilio (Ajax), Leroy Fer (EX-Feyenoord), Marco van Ginkel (Vitesse), Jeffrey Gouweleeuw (sc Heerenveen), Maikel Kieftenbeld (FC Groningen), Kelvin Leerdam (Feyenoord), Nick Marsman (FC Twente), Bruno Martins Indi (Feyenoord), Miquel Nelom (Feyenoord), Bram Nuytinck (N.E.C.), Sergio Padt (AA Gent), Rajiv van la Parra (EX-Feyenoord), Ben Rienstra (Heracles Almelo), Marko Vejinovic (Heracles Almelo), Stefan de Vrij (Feyenoord), Género Zeefuik (N.E.C.), Jeroen Zoet (RKC Waalwijk).

Out of the 24, 8 have got their academy at Feyenoord Very Happy
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:43 pm

Maher didnt make it, the strong and pacey blacks did though Rolling Eyes Narsingh is allright I must say!

Keepers: Stekelenburg (Roma), Vorm (Swansea), Krul (Newcastle).

Verdedigers: Pieters (PSV), Heitinga (Everton), Vlaar (Feyenoord), Mathijsen (Málaga), Boulahrouz (VfB Stuttgart), Bruma (HSV).

Middenvelders: Van Bommel (AC Milan), Nigel de Jong (Man.City), Strootman (PSV), Van der Vaart (Tottenham), Sneijder (Inter), Schaars (Sporting), Emanuelson (Milan).

Aanvallers: Luuk de Jong (FC Twente),Kuijt (Liverpool) Van Persie (Arsenal), Wijnaldum (PSV), Huntelaar (Schalke 04), Narsingh (Heerenveen), John (FC Twente), Robben (Bayern München).

Not a single ajax player cheers
    Jaime
    Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
    Supports : Real Madrid CF
    Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Jaime Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:45 pm

Boulahrouz still plays????
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:50 pm

Boulahrouz is not that old, only 29. He is always injured I believe.

But I wouldnt have picked him. But van Marwijk is very conservative, it was him that didnt really believe in van Persie when he was with us and prefered the likes of Buffel and Lurling over him. 10 years later van Persie is his only chance to give him so glory. Funny how it sometimes goes.
    DD
    DD

Number of posts : 10721
    Supports : NEC

Post by DD Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:27 pm

The last time you won anything of note was with Van Marwijk. Ale

That said, Van Marwijk is (too?) conservative. But his not a dickless coward like Advocaat, or a grade-A megalomaniac spiteful c**t like Van Basten. Let's pretend the Van Gaal era never happened. I really liked Rijkaard's Oranje though - let down by typical Ajax flops.

If Karl bruckner is still taking jobs, I'd like them to hire that man. Fucking tactical genius, starts the most optimal XI, not afraid to make timely subs (sometimes even unorthodox ones), gives youth a chance, and forms the best playing team based on what's available.
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:46 pm

True, but it was not thanks to van Marwijk. Rikards Oranje was allright, though I think that generation is vastly overrated. Hardly anyone of those had the will to fight, bar Stam perhaps. These days it's different...but lack quality.

Right now, Holland lacks a lot of talent, like predicted a few years ago. And like I said, if the Fey-jugends fails the upcoming years, Holland can prepare itself for a lot of quite summers.
    Axeslammer
    Axeslammer

Number of posts : 19690
    Supports : Leeds Utd / FC Groningen
    Favourite Player : Le Tiss, Bergkamp, Tadic, Eric le Roy

Post by Axeslammer Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:08 pm

Easy teamselection for BondsBert against the Brits :

Stekelenburg

Kuijt - Heitinga - Mathijssen - Emanuelson

Von Bommel - Strootman

Robben - Van Persie - Ola John

Huntelaar

Ale
    Allez les rouges
    Allez les rouges

Post by Allez les rouges Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:48 pm

Kuyt at right-back? Been hearing this one for years but it's never happened. Would be amusing to see though.

Robin at 10? yeah....

Ah well, one day you'll get a manager in sympathy with your preferences I guess
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:15 pm

Mental that Jordy Brouwer from Gladbach never gets a chance. And what did Bruma do to deserve his call, Rekik from City is better. Same goes for Mathijssen, Vlaar and Pieters. They dont deserve it.

Considering it's a friendly I would have selected way more Eredivisie players. Hell, its the 3th best league in Europe atm according to the rankings. Not everything from abroad is better. But from the players Bert picked I agree with Axe, though swap Robben for Narsingh and Huntelaar for de Jong.

Way more interested in the u-21 lineup naturally, heard Clasie might not play but if he does:

-------------Zoet--------

De Vrij---Gouweleeuw---Martins Indi-----Nelom

-----Clasie-------------Fer(van Ginkel)

----------------Maher-------

---Vejinovic-----Bacuna------Duarte

Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:38 pm

OMFG...you can watch HOLLAND LIVE...

https://www.youtube.com/onsoranje

train that is.

Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:43 pm

Very poor performance from Holland yesterday against a team that lacks any form of quality. First half was shite. Played way to compact, second half things opened up more. Mind you this has nothing to do with RVP out, instead of Huntelaar. Midget is the real problem why he is always so isoleted. Sneijder is a white man's Kluivert, get rid of him now, he will never be of any use again, I dont want this to drag on for a few more years, even the media finally noticed his poor form and complete lack of condition.

Defensively it was a shambles as well, especially in the second half with all the subs on, especially Vlaar was shite, thats because he is shite. I dont care if he is captain of Feyenoord, he is shite, he always fucks us over as well. Everything about him is cringing, he even called his son Xavi ffs.

Also not happy with van Marwijk, why take the likes of Narsingh and John with you, and not give them a go? Isnt that the point of a friendly? But result is everything for him.

On a positive note, van Bommel was very good last night. As was Robben from the left side, his first goal was the goal he should have scored during the final. You could see he is was pleased after his performance, he even said: ''It's nice to play under a coach who has confidence in you'' And you could see van Bommel telling Robben after the second goal ''Let the Germans talk, they only use you as 21st century scapegoat jew''

debaser
    debaser

Number of posts : 22064
    Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by debaser Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:48 pm

Fey wrote: And you could see van Bommel telling Robben after the second goal ''Let the Germans talk, they only use you as 21st century scapegoat jew''

lol!
    Romford Pele
    Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
    Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
    Favourite Player : Ozil
    Registration date : 2006-10-05

Post by Romford Pele Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:54 pm

debaser wrote:
    Fey wrote: And you could see van Bommel telling Robben after the second goal ''Let the Germans talk, they only use you as 21st century scapegoat jew''

lol!

lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:36 pm