Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
stinger
Murray
Bashmachkin
Puro
Pras_tama
shazlx
Pierre Littbarski
TM
Chris 23*
TheCrazy58
Di Caniooooo!
Super Progress
Rosicky
Isco Benny
The Pröfessör
Sheffield gunner
Fey
ERIK LAMELA
COTR
Jaime
Brian2468
christmasborocooper
rosenthal
Kroos
Kimbo
debaser
Luis
31 posters

Premier League 9/10/11/17 February 2013

debaser
    debaser

Number of posts : 22064
    Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Premier League 9/10/11/17 February 2013 - Page 7 Empty Re: Premier League 9/10/11/17 February 2013

Post by debaser Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:16 pm

"Liverpool haven't scored enough goals this season" (we're 4th top scorers in the league, only 1 behind 3rd top scorers Arsenal)

yeah but only 'cause of a few big wins like last night which skew the figure. great to get 10 goals past Norwich but 0 past WBA and 1 past Stoke across 4 games is the reason you not top 4 despite scoring more than Man City.

I guess the criticism should be you're not scoring in a consistent enough fashion. 0 one week 5 the next..Two 1-0 wins would've been better.
    Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

Premier League 9/10/11/17 February 2013 - Page 7 Empty Re: Premier League 9/10/11/17 February 2013

Post by Luis Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:33 pm

debaser wrote:
    "Liverpool haven't scored enough goals this season" (we're 4th top scorers in the league, only 1 behind 3rd top scorers Arsenal)

yeah but only 'cause of a few big wins like last night which skew the figure. great to get 10 goals past Norwich but 0 past WBA and 1 past Stoke across 4 games is the reason you not top 4 despite scoring more than Man City.

I guess the criticism should be you're not scoring in a consistent enough fashion. 0 one week 5 the next..Two 1-0 wins would've been better.

I agree but his statement seemed to suggest we don't score a lot of goals which isn't the case. We've conceded far too many which is more of a problem for me.

If we can sort things out defensively and get a power house in the midfield we should be set for next season. However I can't see Suarez sticking around and that's a big worry for me because he's pretty damn irreplaceable.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:36 pm