Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
blutgraetsche
Di Caniooooo!
Puro
shazlx
TheCrazy58
S4P
Hlebagone
christmasborocooper
Murray
Rosicky
COTR
Kimbo
The Pröfessör
Deluded F*ck™
Fey
The Chosen Glenn
Isco Benny
debaser
Luis
23 posters

Premier League Fixtures 5/6 October 2013

Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Premier League Fixtures 5/6 October 2013 - Page 6 Empty Re: Premier League Fixtures 5/6 October 2013

Post by Isco Benny Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:16 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:Hah....the only interest I have in Bayern doing well in Europe is

a) to improve the league's position so there's a remote chance for my beloved Werder to regain a CL spot in future - much easier with four instead of three spots.

b) to see the NT players gaining experience and do well on the highest level, against the best competition, so we can finally win something again, been a while.

I don't fucking care about 'recognition' of the league or the other nonsense you're pulling straight out of your arse Bernd. As if 'recognition' by the Engländers changes a damn thing for German football. On the contrary, it's likely counter-productive as the level of positive hype in English rags these days makes me feel rather uncomfortable - usually it's a good bet for things going south pretty quick.
    You're a smart cookie Blut. I've always liked you. Howeber you can't pull the wool over my eyes. Your Bundesliga fandom runs deeper, we know it. You demand respect, the attention that the EPL.and English football garners burns you deep, just like every other exasperated follower of German football. Because you guys just cannot understand it, a grey little island with it's archaic mentality and quirks centrestage with all the girls whilst the superior Teuto equivalent simply cannot wrestle out of it's shadow.

You should watch Rush- really does a fabulous job of dissecting the Anglo Germanic psyche in a nutshell. It's ok though because deep down it's more of a collaborative love story than one of fragmented enemies. Tchusssss mon amis, up the Bremen Ale
    blutgraetsche
    blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
    Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
    Registration date : 2006-08-09

Premier League Fixtures 5/6 October 2013 - Page 6 Empty Re: Premier League Fixtures 5/6 October 2013

Post by blutgraetsche Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:28 pm

I don't demand respect, I demand titles. And I prefered the days when those mugs on BBC were belittling our NT (and / or clubs) in pre-match commentary just to have the obligatory egg on their faces afterwards, as it was far more fun. And I miss the times when teams shat their pants playing us - fuck respect.

The EPL can have the "centrestage" for all I care as long as we win the titles. You can have the show and patting yourself on the back as the best league in the whole wide world™️ , I'm more than content with football. Ale

The hilarious thing is that if anything, envy runs deep on the island. Whenever any German achieves anything, you can bet your house that the English media will do their utmost to throw mud at it.
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag

Post by Isco Benny Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:45 pm

So when the EPL was dominating Europe you Germans were not making the repetitive point about its lack of top to bottom competitiveness? When Chelsea won the Euro title how did that go down huh?

We are inferior and it burns that the inferiority is so infectiously celebrated not just in England but pretty much everywhere else in the World. It's totally understandable why it's so begrudgingly annoying, no problem Ale
    blutgraetsche
    blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
    Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
    Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:40 pm

It's only you going on about 'inferiority' and 'superiority' I'm afraid. You're acting like a prole joining a mature conversation with his pants pulled down, probably the American influence.

The EPL was dominating Europe because you had the tactical edge and tons of experience due to the same four teams qualifying for the competition every year. The tide has turned, you lost that edge and Man City have broken into the top four with the help of Arab oil money. Back then, the EPL did lack 'top to bottom competiveness', but that actually helped the league in the CL (or rather the teams playing in the competition). This same point was made numerous times back then and it's still true today.
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:36 am

blutgraetsche wrote:It's only you going on about 'inferiority' and 'superiority' I'm afraid. You're acting like a prole joining a mature conversation with his pants pulled down, probably the American influence.

The EPL was dominating Europe because you had the tactical edge and tons of experience due to the same four teams qualifying for the competition every year. The tide has turned, you lost that edge and Man City have broken into the top four with the help of Arab oil money. Back then, the EPL did lack 'top to bottom competiveness', but that actually helped the league in the CL (or rather the teams playing in the competition). This same point was made numerous times back then and it's still true today.
    The EPL is the most competitive league in Europe right now. Far more so than the Bundesliga. Disprove....GO!
    messiah
    messiah

Number of posts : 3084
    Registration date : 2011-11-03

Post by messiah Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:59 am

just read through this a bit, and heard kimbo state how poor la liga's depth is, a league where teams outside the top two have been kicking damn near everyone's ass in the EL for years now.

Yes only Barca and Real will win the league, but Jesus the prem is so much better, They have Chelsea,City and Man Utd, that have on it over the past few years. ONE MORE!.

if anyone mentions spurs this season, don't forget Atletico in Spain and how many times have done anything in the CL outside of man utd and chelsea again?. thats right nobody.

so don't be talking crap about spain and germany

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:33 pm