Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
DS
Deluded F*ck™
Isco Benny
Brian2468
COTR
Deano
Owen Thomas
theflyingfrenchman
The Pröfessör
fcb
Football Genius
Tom
Kimbo
Tweesus
Parks lives
christmasborocooper
Puro
21 posters

Liverpool V Man Utd Banter Thread

L r d

Liverpool V Man Utd Banter Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Liverpool V Man Utd Banter Thread

Post by L r d Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:23 pm

Parks Lives wrote:
    Obispo wrote:I wonder if the traveling band of support will feed Neville again. Those mancs look so malnourished. Bunch of bin dippers.

Do you know thats what we've been calling Scousers for ages?

Yup. It's why it's fun to turn it back on you, Dipper Razz
    Parks lives

Number of posts : 34521
    Favourite Player : The Ginger One
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Liverpool V Man Utd Banter Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Liverpool V Man Utd Banter Thread

Post by Parks lives Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:22 pm

From a Pool forum:

Man U at OT this Sunday and as per usual we have to experience the usual Manc hate-fest.

The programme at Anfield on Saturday informed us all that LFC had agreed with the greater manchester police that Liverpool supporters would be kept in for at least ten minutes after the game for our own safety.

I had to laugh when I read that as it was a very simple statement that hides a multitude of sins.

This is the first game for us at OT since we went there in the FA cup semi and some among us decided to re-arrange some of the plumbing in the toilets etc. I really don't think there was that much involved but it got a good airing in the press and on TV. Some manc steward took pictures. How fortunate he had a camera with him eh?

The banners the mancs put across the M62 on a few of the bridges approaching mancunia were never mentioned. The Hillsborough references. The Micheal Shields references. And we weren't even playing them.

We'll have 3,000 up there on Sunday, facing 73,000 rabid scouser haters. We know they hate us - they sing about it every fucking game they play.

"If you all hate Scouser's clap your hands", "Build a bonfire Put a Scouser on the top". These are the milder chants. There's stuff about Hillsborough and Micheal Shields. The latest chant re: Heysel "we killed no-one and won it two times" is pathetic.

All this shit has gone on for many years but Ferguson with his "knock Liverpool of their fucking perch" quote made it OK for every neanderthal knuckle-dragger manc to hate and abuse Liverpool fans - as far as united were concerned it seemed that the club itself was leading the way in Scouse-hating and bashing.

Factor that little shitehawk Neville into the equation and is it any wonder the atmosphere at Anfield for last season's FA cup game against them was so intense?

In my view this manc obsession and hatred of Liverpool is now out of control and the 3,000 Reds fans going up there on Sunday will need a little more than being kept back for ten minutes. If the police do in fact keep people back for 10 minutes. They usually just let Liverpool fans run the gauntlet.

If there are problems this Sunday and we are on the receiving end, don't expect any coverage in the press or on TV.

Scousers are viewed as fair game when visiting mancville and my fear is that one day there will be a major problem.

If there is, will anyone ever point the finger at Ferguson, Neville and the rest?

Doubt it. They'll fucking blame us. Just like they did after Hillsborough even when all the evidence proved otherwise.

Sky will be there and will never refer to the united fans obsession and hated. Never refer to the chants. The only mention it ever gets is "there's no love lost between these two sides". That's it.

I hate playing united as the way the feelings are now between the fans the game itself seems secondary. JUST FUCKING BEAT THEM is all anyone every thinks.

This game is well on the way to the sectarian Rangers - Celtic shite north of the border. It doesn't matter where we play mancs. In fact, it doesn't matter anymore that there is a game being played. If a group of Liverpool fans meet a group of united anywhere it's cue for trouble.

For this, I blame united. Ferguson is, was and always will be, obsessed with us. Hates us. He and the likes of Neville have stirred this situation to a level it need not have got to and there is no going back.

Come on you Mighty Reds. Get 3 points at Old Toilet on Sunday.

Laughing Laughing
    L r d

Post by L r d Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:01 pm

Great post aswell.

Spot on throughout. 'Ave that, you shitehawks Smile
    waft the

Post by waft the Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:05 pm

Anyone watch 51st State last night. Crap film, but Robert Carlyle plays a Liverpool fan who throws a flare into a pub full of United fans.
    Parks lives

Post by Parks lives Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:06 pm

Yeah seen it, funny scene.

It really could kick off Sunday.
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Number of posts : 34851

Post by Tweesus Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:11 pm

On here too - I see a controversial goal and a few bannings Very Happy
    Parks lives

Post by Parks lives Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:17 pm

Depends which way the controversial goal goes. Razz
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Post by Tweesus Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:20 pm

Toucheé

I think you'll win it though - I think Liverpool aren't as good as they think they are this season - with all their 'we're the only serious challengers to Chelsea' bollocks Razz
    Parks lives

Post by Parks lives Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:21 pm

Im still trying to find that thread were all the Pool fans were laughing at Mourinhio, for saying United and Arsenal would be the only one's who could challenge them.

Be well worth a bump. Very Happy
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Post by Tweesus Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:22 pm

go for it matey Very Happy
    L r d

Post by L r d Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:22 pm

Yawn...

One bitter manc awaiting Sunday's loss, t'other a moaning cockney realising that their little Indian Summer in Europe has finally ended.

CHOKERS.
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Post by Tweesus Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:26 pm

Over?

We lost one game - we'll still qualify
    L r d

Post by L r d Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:29 pm

That's what United were saying in Europe last year Smile
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Isco Benny Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:30 pm

Parks Lives wrote:From a Pool forum:

Man U at OT this Sunday and as per usual we have to experience the usual Manc hate-fest.

The programme at Anfield on Saturday informed us all that LFC had agreed with the greater manchester police that Liverpool supporters would be kept in for at least ten minutes after the game for our own safety.

I had to laugh when I read that as it was a very simple statement that hides a multitude of sins.

This is the first game for us at OT since we went there in the FA cup semi and some among us decided to re-arrange some of the plumbing in the toilets etc. I really don't think there was that much involved but it got a good airing in the press and on TV. Some manc steward took pictures. How fortunate he had a camera with him eh?

The banners the mancs put across the M62 on a few of the bridges approaching mancunia were never mentioned. The Hillsborough references. The Micheal Shields references. And we weren't even playing them.

We'll have 3,000 up there on Sunday, facing 73,000 rabid scouser haters. We know they hate us - they sing about it every fucking game they play.

"If you all hate Scouser's clap your hands", "Build a bonfire Put a Scouser on the top". These are the milder chants. There's stuff about Hillsborough and Micheal Shields. The latest chant re: Heysel "we killed no-one and won it two times" is pathetic.

All this shit has gone on for many years but Ferguson with his "knock Liverpool of their fucking perch" quote made it OK for every neanderthal knuckle-dragger manc to hate and abuse Liverpool fans - as far as united were concerned it seemed that the club itself was leading the way in Scouse-hating and bashing.

Factor that little shitehawk Neville into the equation and is it any wonder the atmosphere at Anfield for last season's FA cup game against them was so intense?

In my view this manc obsession and hatred of Liverpool is now out of control and the 3,000 Reds fans going up there on Sunday will need a little more than being kept back for ten minutes. If the police do in fact keep people back for 10 minutes. They usually just let Liverpool fans run the gauntlet.

If there are problems this Sunday and we are on the receiving end, don't expect any coverage in the press or on TV.

Scousers are viewed as fair game when visiting mancville and my fear is that one day there will be a major problem.

If there is, will anyone ever point the finger at Ferguson, Neville and the rest?

Doubt it. They'll fucking blame us. Just like they did after Hillsborough even when all the evidence proved otherwise.

Sky will be there and will never refer to the united fans obsession and hated. Never refer to the chants. The only mention it ever gets is "there's no love lost between these two sides". That's it.

I hate playing united as the way the feelings are now between the fans the game itself seems secondary. JUST FUCKING BEAT THEM is all anyone every thinks.

This game is well on the way to the sectarian Rangers - Celtic shite north of the border. It doesn't matter where we play mancs. In fact, it doesn't matter anymore that there is a game being played. If a group of Liverpool fans meet a group of united anywhere it's cue for trouble.

For this, I blame united. Ferguson is, was and always will be, obsessed with us. Hates us. He and the likes of Neville have stirred this situation to a level it need not have got to and there is no going back.

Come on you Mighty Reds. Get 3 points at Old Toilet on Sunday.

Laughing Laughing

The Arab Israeli conflict has NOTHING on this... I mean, name calling for christs sake, can you imagine that?!! Bang out of order!
    Parks lives

Post by Parks lives Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:32 pm

They've always given the hard done by act.

They were trying to brush under the carpet the fact there fans were throwing SHIT on ours in the cup game at Anfield and took ages to get an official apology together.

Hope there is no trouble, but I can't see it after all the goings on last season.
    Parks lives

Post by Parks lives Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:33 pm

"All this shit has gone on for many years but Ferguson with his "knock Liverpool of their fucking perch" quote made it OK for every neanderthal knuckle-dragger manc to hate and abuse Liverpool fans"

Thing is, If I was a pool fan, Id of taken that quote as a compliment. Thats how good they were.
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag

Post by Isco Benny Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:36 pm

Both sets of fans are as bad though - for every Hillsborough reference read Munich for example.

Its the extreme element on either side who are stoking this. Making references to tragic accidents is a pretty sad state of affairs, but then Im guessing the intelligent supporters will just think to themselves what a sad moronic bunch of tw@ts there people must be to feel compelled to use these kinds of insults.
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Post by Tweesus Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:40 pm

Yeh, Arsenal fans >>>>spurs, Liverpool and Man Utd fans
    Parks lives

Post by Parks lives Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:41 pm

On here maybe, not in the real world. Razz
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:41 pm

Tweedledum wrote:Yeh, Arsenal fans >>>>spurs, Liverpool and Man Utd fans

Yeah, you are a polite bunch in fairness. You could hear a pin drop at the old Highbury Library Laughing
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Post by Tweesus Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:43 pm

Parks Lives wrote:On here maybe, not in the real world. Razz

When was the last time you heard about Arsenal fans causing trouble?

We're a middle class bunch Razz
    Roger Hunt
    Roger Hunt

Number of posts : 10115
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Roger Hunt Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:45 pm

There are clearly a hard core of fans on both sides who engage in some frankly unacceptable behaviour, both physical and verbal abuse.

I would have to say though (and I'm interested to hear your view on this Parks), I think it's become more institutionalised with Man U fans than Liverpool ones. I mean, most of the OT crowd will sing 'In your Liverpool slums' or 'Eating rats in your council house' and call it acceptable banter.
    Parks lives

Post by Parks lives Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:51 pm

I can see what your saying, you actually hear those kind of songs more away from home, which probably means its more the hardcore fans.

The songs are pretty raw as well, shame really because one of my favourite songs is the Park one and that has the 'Eating rats in your council house' line it. Neutral

When the two teams face though, I think there as bad as eachother.
    Roger Hunt
    Roger Hunt

Post by Roger Hunt Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:57 pm

It's interesting how much of the 'banter'is economically based - 'bin dippers' stuff. It's the north-west equivalent of Chelsea fans waving wads of fivers at impoverished northerners.

Basically you guys are the cockneys of the North! Laugh
    Parks lives

Post by Parks lives Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:59 pm

I know. Razz

One of my favourite moments of last season was after Park scored the second vs Arsenal and the crowd just erupted for about 5 minutes, relentlessly singing -

Park, Park wherever you maybe,
    You eat dogs in your home country,
    Could be worse, you could be Scouse
    Eating rats in your council House.

Very Happy
    Roger Hunt
    Roger Hunt

Post by Roger Hunt Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:02 pm

Yeah, Man U fans favourite song, and it's racist about Scousers and your own player! Rolling Eyes
    Parks lives

Post by Parks lives Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:03 pm

Park loves it. ok
    Roger Hunt
    Roger Hunt

Post by Roger Hunt Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:14 pm

We'll just stick to songs about football, after all football and singing are what Scousers do best. ok
    Parks lives

Post by Parks lives Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:21 pm

Er, what about the songs about Neville?

They seem to be fair game.
    Roger Hunt
    Roger Hunt

Post by Roger Hunt Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:24 pm

I agree, Neville has nothing to do with football.

I stand corrected Ale

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:13 am