Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+61
Rafalution
Hlebagone
Rosicky
Fey
ads_afc
Liverpool 0 - 1 Man U
golsud
Luis
robert
Calidad
Cesc Soler
Dejan Savićević
Dwarf
DeLux
Ricardo Jol
The Easter Bunny
Since 1888
A & K
Oleguerisntthatbad
SuperMario
Romford Pele
Rez
Luso
Jaime
Sheffield gunner
debaser
Mistletoe.
DS
d gorgeous one haz spoken
Napoléon
BBR_vavavoom
SteveOoO
Nightwing
fcb
The Vermonster
Deano
The Pröfessör
La Saeta Rubia
TM
blutgraetsche
Machiavel
The-Frank-Tavern
Clergyman Superstains
Steveo
theflyingfrenchman
COTR
Parks lives
Roger Hunt
Hardrada
Pierre Littbarski
Deluded F*ck™
Kimbo
poiuy1
Keano Is God
Football Genius
Axeslammer
christmasborocooper
Sgoater1
DD
Tom
Tweesus
65 posters

Todays Transfer Rumours

L r d

Todays Transfer Rumours - Page 4 Empty Re: Todays Transfer Rumours

Post by L r d Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:01 pm

The-Frank-Tavern wrote:http://www.as.com/articulo/futbol/Petrov/puede/irse/Tottenham/dasftb/20060817dasdaiftb_12/Tes/

petrov to spurs

You gutted?
    The-Frank-Tavern
    The-Frank-Tavern

Number of posts : 8505
    Supports : Atlético de Madrid
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by The-Frank-Tavern Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:13 pm

Obispo wrote:
    The-Frank-Tavern wrote:http://www.as.com/articulo/futbol/Petrov/puede/irse/Tottenham/dasftb/20060817dasdaiftb_12/Tes/

petrov to spurs

You gutted?
    not really especially if we get delporte, i was about to post will this be jol´s first big mistake, he is sh¡t quick but his crossing is far to erratic, ie usually cr@p. we ahve a lopez and pernia to cover LM and LB
    L r d

Post by L r d Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:16 pm

The-Frank-Tavern wrote:
    Obispo wrote:

petrov to spurs

You gutted?
    not really especially if we get delporte, i was about to post will this be jol´s first big mistake, he is sh¡t quick but his crossing is far to erratic, ie usually cr@p. we ahve a lopez and pernia to cover LM and LB

Was going to say something similar if they get him. I think he's just a Lennon duplicate on the left. You're looking at £10,000,000 odd for him though, aren't you? A good profit on what you paid Wolfsburg for him, anyways.

I reckon he'll do alright here. I think he'll get goals, rather than assists.
    The-Frank-Tavern
    The-Frank-Tavern

Number of posts : 8505
    Supports : Atlético de Madrid

Post by The-Frank-Tavern Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:22 pm

i´d be surprised if he does v well, and he is no big goal getter especially from open play
    DD
    DD

Number of posts : 10721
    Supports : NEC

Post by DD Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:34 pm

Friday's rumours

Bayern Munich midfielder Owen Hargreaves' move to Manchester United looks closer as he is photographed with an official from the English club. (The Sun)

Ashley Cole is likely to start the season with Arsenal as there is no sign of Chelsea meeting the north Londoners' valuation of £25m. (The Independent)

However, manager Arsene Wenger could leave Cole out the squad to take on Aston Villa on Saturday to prevent the left-back receiving a hostile reception from the club's fans. (The Sun, Daily Mirror)

Tottenham could go for Fulham's Luis Boa Morte if an £8m swoop for Atletico Madrid's Martin Petrov fails. (Daily Mirror)

Sunderland are in talks for former Celtic midfielder Didier Agathe. (The Sun)

Real Madrid have cooled on a move for Jose Reyes because Arsenal are asking for £16.5m. (The Sun)

Newcastle are chasing £6m-rated Zenit St Petersburg striker Alexander Kerzhakov.( Daily Mirror, Daily Mail)

Marcos Senna is ready to commit to Villareal after Manchester United's interest turned to Owen Hargreaves. (The Independent)

Wolves have failed in their bid to sign Lee Carsley from Everton. (Daily Star)

Scotland and England are aiming to secure the international services of Manchester United defender Phil Bardsley, who is qualified to play for both countries. (Daily Record)

Bolton boss Sam Allardyce is after PSV striker Jan Venegoor of Hesselink. (The Sun)

Ghana and Udinese midfielder Sulley Muntari is wanted by Portsmouth for £9m. (Daily Mirror)

Celtic are prepared to pay £1.4m for Stuttgart striker Daniel Ljuboja (Daily Express)

Chelsea want the FA to boot former chairman Ken Bates out of football for alleged racism. (Various)
    DD
    DD

Post by DD Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:35 pm

Distinguished Dutchman wrote:Bolton boss Sam Allardyce is after PSV striker Jan Venegoor of Hesselink. (The Sun)
    He's too good for Bolton.

Perhaps its BSA way of continueing hoofball. Laughing
    Parks lives

Number of posts : 34521
    Favourite Player : The Ginger One
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Parks lives Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:38 pm

Scotland and England are aiming to secure the international services of Manchester United defender Phil Bardsley, who is qualified to play for both countries. (Daily Record)

affraid

He's not that good anyway!
    poiuy1

Number of posts : 2654

Post by poiuy1 Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:33 pm

well it's make or break for him at Rangers by the way do they have Scottish league game son sky it will be interesting to watch Lee Martin and Bardsley progress
    Saintsar

Post by Saintsar Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:38 pm

9 million for Muntari - possibly a bit overpriced, but on the other hand he'd make a great partner for Fernandes.
    DD
    DD

Post by DD Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:28 am

Saturday's rumours

Bolton manager Sam Allardyce is set to quit the Reebok Stadium and could be persuaded to join Sunderland. (Daily Mirror)

Portsmouth have increased their offer for Aston Villa captain Gareth Barry to £6m. (The Sun)

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho insists William Gallas will not be allowed to leave Stamford Bridge. (Daily Star, The Sun)

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger threatens to play Ashley Cole against Dinamo Zagreb, complicating a possible transfer for the England defender. (The Guardian)

Manchester City defender Sylvain Distin has turned down a four-year deal offer from Middlesbrough. (Daily Mirror)

Spurs are to tempt Middlesbrough with a renewed £12m bid for England winger Stewart Downing. (The Sun)

Newcastle are ready to bid for Germany striker Miroslav Klose. Boss Glenn Roeder also wants Thomas Gravesen and Wayne Bridge. (Daily Mirror)

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has not given up on signing Atletico Madrid striker Fernando Torres. (The Times)

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has promised that his side will try and play with more adventure this season as they try and claim a hat-trick of Premiership titles. (Various)

Assistant referee James Tattan alleges that top Premiership official Graham Poll is so powerful, he can virtually pick and choose the games he wants to take charge of. (Daily Mirror)

Celtic midfielder Neil Lennon has revealed Rangers were the first club to take an interest in signing him when he was 14. (Daily Record)
    DD
    DD

Post by DD Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:00 am

Sunday's rumours

Chelsea will finally complete the bitter and protracted transfer of Ashley Cole from Arsenal for £19m this week. (Mail on Sunday)

But other reports say that Chelsea have now called off their chase of the England left-back. (Sunday Mirror)

And elsewhere, it is reported that the Gunners have offered Cole to Newcastle in a bid to reduce a £30m deficit. (News of the World)

Arsenal are talking with Real Madrid about the possibility of signing defender Jonathan Woodgate. (The People)

Owen Hargreaves has told his Bayern Munich team-mates that he wants to join Manchester United. (News of the World)

Former Manchester United and Celtic midfielder Roy Keane has turned down approaches from Premiership clubs to become their new manager - preferring to learn the ropes lower down the leagues. (Sunday Express)

Fulham's contract rebel Steed Malbranque could be offered a lifeline by Everton. (Sunday Mirror)

Newcastle are back in the hunt for Inter Milan striker Obafemi Martins. (News of the World, Sunday Mirror)

Peter Reid could be tempted back to Sunderland in a director of football role by chairman Niall Quinn. (News of the World)

Manchester City want Holland defender Joris Mathijsen as a replacement for Sylvain Distin. (Sunday Mirror)

Former England manager Glenn Hoddle could replace Leeds boss Kevin Blackwell, should he lose his job at Elland Road. (News of the World)

Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez is after Blackburn Rovers defender Lucas Neill. (The People)

Arsenal defender Pascal Cygan is wanted by Italian club Genoa. (News of the World)

Middlesbrough are chasing Fiorentina defender Tomas Ujfalusi. (The People)

Celtic are poised to complete the capture of PSV Eindhoven striker Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink. (Sunday Mirror)

England boss Steve McClaren blasts FA disciplinary chiefs for their three-match ban of Wayne Rooney. (Various)

And Rooney is threatening to boycott marketing events surrounding the England team in protest at the suspension. (Various)

Steven Gerrard reveals the extent of the hatred between Liverpool and Manchester United. (News of the World)

Everton manager David Moyes is to take legal action against Wayne Rooney over comments made his book. (The People)
    DD
    DD

Post by DD Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:03 am

Distinguished Dutchman wrote:Manchester City want Holland defender Joris Mathijsen as a replacement for Sylvain Distin. (Sunday Mirror)
    Good call. Good replacement. Even though IMHO he's not proper international class yet. On the cusp but not yet, still makes too many positional mistakes, and often lacks aggresion.
    Parks lives

Number of posts : 34521
    Favourite Player : The Ginger One

Post by Parks lives Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:08 am

And elsewhere, it is reported that the Gunners have offered Cole to Newcastle in a bid to reduce a £30m deficit. (News of the World)

If Newcastle brought for more than £15 million it would be the most stupid transfer I've ever seen.

Why do Newcastle need him that badly, they could probably get Bridge for £4 million.
    theflyingfrenchman
    theflyingfrenchman

Number of posts : 4290
    Supports : BWFC, France, Rennes, Auxerre, Lorient
    Favourite Player : Diouf, Anelka, Diagne-Faye, Henry, Toulalan
    Registration date : 2006-08-14

Post by theflyingfrenchman Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:34 pm

Anelka to Bolton deal back on, from L'équipe du dimanche.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171

Post by Kimbo Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:05 pm

Martins signing to be announced on Monday???

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=410996&CPID=8&clid=4&lid=2&title=Magpies+set+for+Martins+talks
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Number of posts : 21355
    Supports : AFC Ajax & Manchester United FC
    Favourite Player : Paul Scholes & Wesley Sneijder

Post by Machiavel Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:29 pm

And is Boumsong going the other way?
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:33 pm

rai Mihawk wrote:And is Boumsong going the other way?

To Juve apparently, i've started a thread on the Serie A board about it. ok
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348

Post by christmasborocooper Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:12 pm

Middlesbrough are chasing Fiorentina defender Tomas Ujfalusi. (The People)

Any good?

inform me.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:13 pm

borocooper wrote:Middlesbrough are chasing Fiorentina defender Tomas Ujfalusi. (The People)

Any good?

inform me.

Expect Obispo to cum and ejaculate on this thread. I think he's a fan. <Ale>
    blutgraetsche
    blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
    Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
    Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:34 pm

borocooper wrote:Middlesbrough are chasing Fiorentina defender Tomas Ujfalusi. (The People)

Any good?

inform me.

He was great when he played for Hamburg at least, he still is one of the most important players in the Czech national squad. Would be an excellent signing.
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348

Post by christmasborocooper Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:39 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:

Any good?

inform me.

He was great when he played for Hamburg at least, he still is one of the most important players in the Czech national squad. Would be an excellent signing.

Good, cheers.

Lets hope this isnt just another bullshit report, although it probably is. We desperately need a good defender.
    TM
    TM

Number of posts : 21218
    Supports : PROGRESS!
    Favourite Player : Luis Figo
    Registration date : 2006-08-16

Post by TM Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:40 pm

Ave a look at my topic on the Prem board Coop.
    poiuy1

Number of posts : 2654

Post by poiuy1 Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:57 pm

Any good?

inform me.

Commited tough player good in the air can play centre back or right back. I think right back is his position is vice Captain at the viola i think. Nothing particualy special i'd compare him to Wes Brown
    L r d

Post by L r d Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:00 pm

poiuy1 wrote:

Any good?

inform me.

Commited tough player good in the air can play centre back or right back. I think right back is his position is vice Captain at the viola i think. Nothing particualy special i'd compare him to Wes Brown

That's pretty much it, but he's more of a leader than Wes Brown (doesn't need a minder). He won't leave though IMHO - he was prepared to go down to Serie B with them, so I can't see why he would choose now to move, given that they've stayed up.

And yes Kimbo, I'm a fan.
    La Saeta Rubia
    La Saeta Rubia

Number of posts : 5244
    Supports : Real Madrid

Post by La Saeta Rubia Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:30 pm

Spanish press is saying West Ham have made Depor an 8m euros offer for Duscher.
    Hardrada

Number of posts : 2106
    Supports : Chelsea FC
    Favourite Player : GFZ

Post by Hardrada Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:48 pm

Ujfalusi is a very good footballer (in both sense of the word). He will play at right-back for Fiorentina, but he plays centre-back for Czech and I prefer him in the centre. Would be a good signing. He's better than Huth for sure Smile
    theflyingfrenchman
    theflyingfrenchman

Post by theflyingfrenchman Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:49 pm

Might as well put it here: Gallas -Cole swap deal on the verge of being completed according to l'équipe.
    The Pröfessör
    The Pröfessör

Number of posts : 10076

Post by The Pröfessör Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:09 am

@flying

u are right according to todays transfer rumours:

An Ashley Cole-William Gallas swap deal will finally end the summer's longest transfer saga with Chelsea likely to pay Arsenal a £10m cash adjustment. (Daily Express)

Arsenal have made a formal £5m offer for William Gallas. (Guardian)

Jean-Alain Boumsong will leave Newcastle to join Juventus for £2.7m. (The Sun)

Nicolas Anelka is close to signing for Bolton Wanderers. (Various)

PSV Eindhoven are ready to sell Blackburn and Portsmouth target Andre Ooijer after he refused to face NEC Nijmegen. (Daily Star)

Middlesbrough will make an improved wages offer to Sylvain Distin as they try to solve their devensive problems. (Various)

Newcastle are on the verge of landing Inter Milan striker Obafemi Martins for £8m. (Daily Mail)

Coventry have made a £1m bid for Sheffield United striker Ade Akinbiyi. (Daily Mail)

Real Madrid are mulling over offers from Serie A sides Inter Milan and AC Milan for Brazilian striker Ronaldo. (Daily Telegraph)
    theflyingfrenchman
    theflyingfrenchman

Post by theflyingfrenchman Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:51 am

Agooner wrote:@flying

u are right according to todays transfer rumours:

An Ashley Cole-William Gallas swap deal will finally end the summer's longest transfer saga with Chelsea likely to pay Arsenal a £10m cash adjustment. (Daily Express)

Arsenal have made a formal £5m offer for William Gallas. (Guardian)

Nicolas Anelka is close to signing for Bolton Wanderers. (Various)

Still rumorus, but I reckon Gallas is going to Arsenal. I read the first about this a week ago in France, I'm surprised it hasn't got to the English papers yet.
    DD
    DD

Post by DD Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:07 am

Dutch rumours say that tall Dutch striker Jan vennegoor of Hesselink wil go to Celtic for a medical today. He was also a Bolton target.

He's too good for Celtic if you ask me. And for Bolton too...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:31 pm