Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Brian2468
Fey
Puro
The Easter Bunny
Pierre Littbarski
L.r.d
Bashmachkin
SuperMario
Cookie Monster
Dick Grayson
COTR
Jaime
Fade out
Kimbo
Luis
lrdsucksgoats
Rosicky
Glenarch of the Glen
22 posters

Next Newcastle Manager

Poll

Next Newcastle Manager

[ 5 ]
    Next Newcastle Manager - Page 2 Bar_left23%Next Newcastle Manager - Page 2 Bar_right [23%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Next Newcastle Manager - Page 2 Bar_left0%Next Newcastle Manager - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Next Newcastle Manager - Page 2 Bar_left9%Next Newcastle Manager - Page 2 Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Next Newcastle Manager - Page 2 Bar_left27%Next Newcastle Manager - Page 2 Bar_right [27%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Next Newcastle Manager - Page 2 Bar_left14%Next Newcastle Manager - Page 2 Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Next Newcastle Manager - Page 2 Bar_left0%Next Newcastle Manager - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 4 ]
    Next Newcastle Manager - Page 2 Bar_left18%Next Newcastle Manager - Page 2 Bar_right [18%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Next Newcastle Manager - Page 2 Bar_left5%Next Newcastle Manager - Page 2 Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Next Newcastle Manager - Page 2 Bar_left4%Next Newcastle Manager - Page 2 Bar_right [4%] 

Total Votes: 22
    Puro
    Puro

Number of posts : 10679
    Registration date : 2006-09-12

Next Newcastle Manager - Page 2 Empty Re: Next Newcastle Manager

Post by Puro Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:07 am

It's too bad Keegan doesn't know how to handle the heat. He shouldn't be a coach when at the least form of pressure he melts. Years ago he was only competing against Ferguson and his Mancs, and Keegan totally collapsed once Fergie made his charge at the end wrestling the title away from Keegan.

Nowadays double K was up against Scolari, Benítez, Juande, Wenger, O'Neill, Hughes, Redknapp and obviously Fergie's still around. No fucking way double K was gonna finish in the top 8!

I hate to say "I told you so", but I wasn't alone saying that it was gonna end up in tears for Newcastle when they appointed Keegan eight months ago and he said "I'm back to get the job done". lol!

If I remember correctyly my man LRD AND Pierre also said that it was gonna end up in tears for double K. The same two guys like always LRD and Pierre...ALWAYS A STEP AHEAD! Biggrin

Ain't that right LRD homeboy! Biggrin <Ale>

If I were the new guys buying Newcastle I'd sign Rijkaard immediately!
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Fey Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:04 am

Rikard a better coach then Keegan??? Yur havin a laugh!! Black coaches are all horrible so far, and they dont have good memories when it comes to black coaches up there, Puro, remember Gullit!!

The conte!!
    Brian2468

Number of posts : 4875
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Brian2468 Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:16 am

Newcastle should managed by a soccer forum...Smile
    DS
    DS

Number of posts : 12952
    Supports : Manchester United , Bayern Munich

Post by DS Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:06 am

Why not go for a continental style who isnt used to spend that much so its a win win for a board that doesnt want to spend.
    DS
    DS

Number of posts : 12952
    Supports : Manchester United , Bayern Munich

Post by DS Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:08 am

By the way the technical director debate ,I dont think its that bad a idea in hiring someone in that post but why Dennis Wise what does he offer , does he offer knowledge of markets not really known to british managers does he offer a variety of tactics experience , what does he offer really ?
    lrdsucksgoats
    lrdsucksgoats

Number of posts : 9523
    Supports : Decentralisation of the state
    Favourite Player : The lesser spotted Ronaldo
    Registration date : 2007-02-25

Post by lrdsucksgoats Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:35 am

DS wrote:By the way the technical director debate ,I dont think its that bad a idea in hiring someone in that post but why Dennis Wise what does he offer , does he offer knowledge of markets not really known to british managers does he offer a variety of tactics experience , what does he offer really ?

He's mates with Ashley.
    lrdsucksgoats
    lrdsucksgoats

Number of posts : 9523
    Supports : Decentralisation of the state
    Favourite Player : The lesser spotted Ronaldo
    Registration date : 2007-02-25

Post by lrdsucksgoats Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:46 am

Call for Shearer from ex player

http://sports.setanta.com/en/Sport/News/Football/2008/09/04/Premier-League-Quinn-on-Keegan/?facets/sport-space/great-britain-locale/
    110%

Number of posts : 8978

Post by 110% Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:50 am

zizoued wrote:Shearer is stiff (scared perhaps?), but we live in a world where sanity would rather be called sissy. Keane's a psycho, better avoid him than break your ankles or leg, and basically f-up the career. You need to be another nutter like vieira to take on him. Ale

Actually shearer stood there confident in the knowledge that he could handle keane if he had to. Keane did the "hold me back, I'm really angry" routine. I think he was just about to burst into tears as well Wink.
    110%

Number of posts : 8978

Post by 110% Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:52 am

DS wrote:By the way the technical director debate ,I dont think its that bad a idea in hiring someone in that post but why Dennis Wise what does he offer , does he offer knowledge of markets not really known to british managers does he offer a variety of tactics experience , what does he offer really ?

ok

I've wondered that as well, wise is the 90s equivalent of bowyer, bellamy, barton etc a thuggish, taxi-driver beater-upper type. No way should be anywhere near that kind of position.
    Axeslammer
    Axeslammer

Number of posts : 19690
    Supports : Leeds Utd / FC Groningen
    Favourite Player : Le Tiss, Bergkamp, Tadic, Eric le Roy

Post by Axeslammer Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:09 pm

It's gonna be Van Gaal cheers
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Number of posts : 221
    Supports : manchester city and brighton
    Favourite Player : Micha richards.
    Registration date : 2008-07-27

Post by Cookie Monster Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:41 pm

Hopefully it will be wise and they will go down.

No offence but they bore me.
    Deano
    Deano

Number of posts : 22042
    Supports : West Ham United

Post by Deano Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:11 pm

Curbishley...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content