Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+50
abundance
Cesc Soler
mocky
Isco Benny
Antarion
SuperMario
DD
Island Girl
Dualist
The Vermonster
UK_Andy
Lordanger
Cristiano
ronnies teeth
Pras_tama
shazlx
Fey
Puro
BoBo Vieri 32
christmasborocooper
forza_rossi
Torrente
bluenine
Dick Grayson
Romford Pele
stinger
MightyBarca
Calidad
DeLux
Batman
The-Frank-Tavern
elbecko
golsud
COTR
Super Progress
L r dd
Fade out
Black Magic
TITO
Sgoater1
TheCrazy58
Barrilete
Jaime
Tom
toon h
TM
Hlebagone
blutgraetsche
Hem fet un..
fcb
54 posters

FC Barcelona - Campeones de España y del mundo!

FC Barcelona - Campeones de España y del mundo! - Page 2 Empty Re: FC Barcelona - Campeones de España y del mundo!

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:37 am

wenger "barcelona is art"

The
    question raised is: "Is football art?" Wenger's eyes flash as he warms
    to the theme. "I believe that anything in life, if it is really well
    done, becomes art," he says. "If you read a great writer, he touches
    deep inside and helps you to discover something about life.
    Life
    is important on a daily basis because you transform it — you try to
    transform it — into something that is close to art. And football is
    like that. When I see Barcelona, to me it is art."

But
    is there sometimes a conflict between aesthetics and success? Are there
    times when Arsenal have created great art on the pitch but at the
    expense of results? "I agree with you," Wenger says, "but at the end of
    the day, I ask you: who is the most successful team in the world?
    Brazil. What do they play? Good football. Who won everything last year?
    Barcelona. What do they play? Lovely football. I am not against being
    pragmatic because to be pragmatic is to make a good pass, not a bad
    pass. It is as simple as that."

Hem fet un..

Number of posts : 801
    Registration date : 2008-11-29

FC Barcelona - Campeones de España y del mundo! - Page 2 Empty Re: FC Barcelona - Campeones de España y del mundo!

Post by Hem fet un.. Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:51 pm

So no Cesc for sure... Pep said that he wouldnt be coming which I dont think surprises anybody to be honest. Also Henrique is apparently an interesting player but not good enough yet according to Pep.
    TITO
    TITO

Number of posts : 3155
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by TITO Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:56 pm

What about these new reports regarding Cicinho????
    Are we so desperate to sign a RB so we are going for anybody???
    Hem fet un..

Post by Hem fet un.. Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:57 pm

I think the papers are just bored.. however, it would make sense to bring in a real RB as a backup since Puyol is much more valuable in the central defence. Still I would prefer us to sign either a left winger or a central midfielder..

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:18 pm

Valdés, Pinto,
    Alves, Maxwell, Abidal, Puyol, Piqué, Fontàs, Muniesa,
    Touré, Keita, Xavi, Gudjohnsen, Busquets, Jonathan
    Bojan, Pedro, Jeffren, Henry
    Black Magic

Number of posts : 7514
    Registration date : 2007-10-14

Post by Black Magic Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:35 pm

Cicinho is quality, absolutely world class. Don't look at us loaning in a young boy from Udinese in the middle of the season at RB as a sign of Cici's lack of competence. ok
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:38 pm

Laughing

Judging by Guardiola's most recent comments I'm pretty sure we won't sign shit players like Cicinho or Eboue.
    toon h
    toon h

Number of posts : 8715

Post by toon h Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:02 pm

I always thought Cicinho was a decent player. Not first XI but better than what we have at RB replacement except for Puyol. Puyol can't play everywhere at the same time though.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:03 pm

Barca atletic, won the 3rd straight preseason game today, thiago and gai were the best players on the pitch
    fcb
    fcb

Post by fcb Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:11 pm

toon h wrote:I always thought Cicinho was a decent player. Not first XI but better than what we have at RB replacement except for Puyol. Puyol can't play everywhere at the same time though.

If Alves and Marquez are out, then I'm entirely comfortable with putting Puyol at RB and Muniesa at CB. Depending on personnel in midfield, Toure is another option. Against weaker opposition, even Fontas can play there.
    toon h
    toon h

Post by toon h Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:21 pm

from what I have seen from Muniesa I am not overly concerned about the defensive cover. We have indeed plenty of options. Injuries elsewhere (wide forwards or 3/4 players) IS a real concern.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
    Supports : Real Madrid CF
    Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Jaime Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:41 pm

toon h wrote:I always thought Cicinho was a decent player. Not first XI but better than what we have at RB replacement except for Puyol. Puyol can't play everywhere at the same time though.

Good footballer, shit defender. Hope you sign Eboue!
    Sgoater1
    Sgoater1

Number of posts : 11129
    Supports : Man City
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Sgoater1 Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:51 am

You boys ready for a hammering on wednesday ? 6-0 city !

Seriously though will be nice to watch, i expect us to rotate the team and give a lot of players a run out, will be nice for a lot fo the lads to play in the nou camp and for Ireland to upstage Messi Very Happy

Its going ot be shown live through our website just to let you know, if your based in the UK. <Ale>

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:04 am

we will be wearing blue for this match, what is city's color is city's away kit.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:16 am

Yaya to play as attacking midfielder.

Speaking
    at a press conference, Barcelona manager Josep Guardiola has said that
    he could change the position of Barcelona defensive midfielder Yaya
    Touré (26):

"I
    have the feeling he can play as attacking midfielder. He's very strong,
    he can deal with a lack of space, he can be dangerous from outside the
    area and when he goes forward, he does it with a lot of power.

I
    would like to see him playing more in that position. Maybe I will put
    him there in the Gamper game on Wednesday. I'm sure he would do well.
    That way, we could give Xavi some rest."

this explains why pep wanted masch, for those who didnt already know.

am happy to know that he sees these qualities in yaya, most coaches think big and black, yep he is a dmed, just like they are doing to mikel at chelsea, they boy should be playing further up the pitch.
    TheCrazy58
    TheCrazy58

Number of posts : 8151
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by TheCrazy58 Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:40 am

Messiah wrote:we will be wearing blue for this match, what is city's color is city's away kit.

black
    fcb
    fcb

Post by fcb Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:43 am

Shortlist for backup RB, in no particular order:

Eboue (Arsenal)
    Srna (Shakhtar)
    Iraola (Athletic)
    Azpilicueta (Osasuna)
    Rafinha (Schalke)
    Cicinho (Roma)
    Jonas (Newcastle)
    Grygera (Juventus)

I don't think I want any of them (don't know much about Grygera or Azpilicueta though).
    Sgoater1
    Sgoater1

Number of posts : 11129
    Supports : Man City
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Sgoater1 Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:20 am

Messiah wrote:we will be wearing blue for this match, what is city's color is city's away kit.

Black or we could wear our third kit which is white.
    Fade out
    Fade out

Number of posts : 6128
    Favourite Player : Baggio (he outshone Zidane when played together at Juve)
    Registration date : 2008-07-06

Post by Fade out Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:33 am

Srna > alves.
    Hem fet un..

Post by Hem fet un.. Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:11 am

I would take either Srna (but too expensive), Azpilicueta (looked good in last league considering his age) or Iraola (since he knows the league and the players). Rafinha could be nice but also expensive.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:49 pm

srna isnt a player to be on the bench he is too good for that.

why dont we sign a more defensive RB, and have maxwell play on the left when rest alves.

ibra and messi has been given the green light to play in the gamper, and thiago and gai are training with the 1st team, i hope they get some minutes, its about time they started training with them, thiago is better than JDS and gai is better than jeffren and pedro.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
    Supports : Real Madrid CF
    Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Jaime Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:51 pm

Gay is 18, Pedro is 22 - that is a big difference in terms of readiness for the first team.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:51 pm

just found out that sky no longer has the rights for la liga, as their 3 year contract from 06-09 is up, does anyone know who will pick up the rights are will sky get it back again.
    L r dd

Number of posts : 12451
    Registration date : 2008-12-22

Post by L r dd Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:52 pm

Messiah wrote:just found out that sky no longer has the rights for la liga, as their 3 year contract from 06-09 is up, does anyone know who will pick up the rights are will sky get it back again.

Sky will never lose la liga with ronaldo and co going there. They'll outbid everyone.
    TM
    TM

Number of posts : 21218
    Supports : PROGRESS!
    Favourite Player : Luis Figo
    Registration date : 2006-08-16

Post by TM Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:02 pm

Messiah wrote:just found out that sky no longer has the rights for la liga, as their 3 year contract from 06-09 is up, does anyone know who will pick up the rights are will sky get it back again.

Sauce?

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:14 pm

TM wrote:

Sauce?

on what if its fries then, yes some ketchup

source?, beast

http://www.techwatch.co.uk/2009/08/17/uk-rights-for-la-liga-still-up-for-grabs/
    Hem fet un..

Post by Hem fet un.. Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:08 pm

FFS Eboue didnt play tonight :S
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:14 pm

Hem fet un.. wrote:FFS Eboue didnt play tonight :S
    cheers
    toon h
    toon h

Post by toon h Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:15 pm

why the heck would we want Albert Riera?
    Hem fet un..

Post by Hem fet un.. Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:16 pm

I doubt that an ex Periko would want to join us anyways...As for Eboue, then we need to have Pep log on to a Gooner fansite..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:49 am